Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Just now, DarianF said:

 

I do everything I can not to look at any comments there. God help us.

I went to see what the "public" reaction to the blatant SKY News lies about the march might be. A few small beacons, but generally a torrent of morons having their say (again).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2841

  • oddsnsods

    2279

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2093

  • SimonTV

    1943

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

I went to see what the "public" reaction to the blatant SKY News lies about the march might be. A few small beacons, but generally a torrent of morons having their say (again).

 

YouTube seems to be a lot better. Where comments are actually allowed, 90% of comments are people telling the New World Order to go fuck themselves, basically. Twitter is another universe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

All the evidence suggests this whole Covid thing is a religion. A cult. Nothing more.

OMG someone died...RIP!!! We have to stay shut in our homes forever. Thank you NHS!!!

 

There has been a total loss of perspective, driven of course by the media and the Govt's use of the media. We have created a society where suddenly nobody can die. Except if they die of the "vaccine". Then it's for the greater good of protecting us all. Or something.

 

It is utter, utter insanity.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

OMG someone died...RIP!!! We have to stay shut in our homes forever. Thank you NHS!!!

 

There has been a total loss of perspective, driven of course by the media and the Govt's use of the media. We have created a society where suddenly nobody can die. Except if they die of the "vaccine". Then it's for the greater good of protecting us all. Or something.

 

It is utter, utter insanity.

 

I met a woman who claimed her relative died from Covid in Italy and therefore she was in favour of worldwide lockdown. When I questioned her, I established she never had any evidence this relative died of Covid. Only what she was 'told' by the hospital. Her whole argument was well they are a hospital, of course they wouldn't lie. And she got so offended that I dare question her narrative of the death, she stormed out of the room saying don't ever speak to me again. All I asked was did the hospital ever give you proof of the Covid test or anything like that. But no, it's all emotional to them. No science or logic behind it.

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

All the evidence suggests this whole Covid thing is a religion. A cult. Nothing more

I suspect the virus is real. Coronaviruses do exist but are normally benign causing runny noses and stuff. Many medical professionals are openly saying that this is a deliberately modified coronavirus used as a viral vector to widely infect people with something else. Coronaviruses are naturally very transmissible and are the perfect vehicle for deploying a virological attack on a population. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sir Patrick Vallance, the UK’s chief scientific adviser, told MPs earlier this month that protests elsewhere had not resulted in a spike in infections and that outdoor gatherings were safer than indoors, though not risk free.

He said: “It is the case that it is difficult to see how things like large beach gatherings and so on can cause a spike. The same was the case in a protest march in New York; they did not really see any spikes after that.

 

“It is lower risk, but the other thing that can happen with outdoor events, and so on, is that, when indoor things are also open, you start to get people congregating indoors around that. That can increase risk, but outdoors itself is lower risk.”

 

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/sir-patrick-vallance-confirms-that-outdoor-protests-are-low-risk/

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

I suspect the virus is real. Coronaviruses do exist but are normally benign causing runny noses and stuff. Many medical professionals are openly saying that this is a deliberately modified coronavirus used as a viral vector to widely infect people with something else. Coronaviruses are naturally very transmissible and are the perfect vehicle for deploying a virological attack on a population. 

 

 

 

Some people say it doesn't exist. Some people say it's a real coronavirus. No one can seem to figure out the truth on this one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

All those who got the vaccine to be smug and go on holiday, I wonder if they are  all feeling a little  annoyed this morning with holidays looking to be cancelled?

 

 

Peter Hitchens. What a wanker.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Some people say it doesn't exist. Some people say it's a real coronavirus. No one can seem to figure out the truth on this one.

A deliberate gov/media tactic of smoke and mirrors? Or should I say Nacht und Nebel?

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AnarchicBreeze said:

A deliberate gov/media tactic of smoke and mirrors?

 

The longer this shit goes, the more I lean towards David's Icke's conclusion; and also John Rappaport. It doesn't exist. I'm not saying other coronaviruses don't exist, but this particular one they claim seems to be completely fake.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Said to someone at work over 500 reported deaths after the jab here in the uk

 

“don’t be so stupid “

 

was the reply

 

People have no clue

 

manybat my work saying “oh I’ve had my jab”told someone i won’t be having mine

 

”why not, you Should it’s not right”

 

I replied

 

”my body my choice”

 

😃

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Peter Hitchens. What a wanker.

"I want to go on holiday" is another justification for wilful ignorance I've come across too lol. They are desperate and willing to believe the government's dangling carrot is real

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

The longer this shit goes, the more I lean towards David's Icke's conclusion; and also John Rappaport. It doesn't exist. I'm not saying other coronaviruses don't exist, but this particular one they claim seems to be completely fake.

Or modified as a viral vector to become "novel". Faucci was funding research on weaponizing coronaviruses at the Wuhan bio lab

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

"I want to go on holiday" is another justification for wilful ignorance I've come across too lol. They are desperate and willing to believe the government's dangling carrot is real

 

I got my dream travelling done before all this covid shit. I got lucky. But the poor bastards who never got to travel, I can understand their anguish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

I got my dream travelling done before all this covid shit. I got lucky. But the poor bastards who never got to travel, I can understand their anguish.

I've done a lot of travelling myself over the years and have no great need to do any more. Travel passports are not an issue for me but I can see how the government's blackmailing of others could affect them. I don't blame people for being the end product of a vicious phychological attack

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Or modified as a viral vector to become "novel". Faucci was funding research on weaponizing coronaviruses at the Wuhan bio lab

 

Has it been isolated? That's the biggest question:

 

 

And then we have the PCR test. Total bullshit:

 

 

Icke's insistance therefore on the PCR test over this whole time has been well justified:

 

Secret file on Christian Drosten – the German virologist who is responsible for the PCR test ‘Covid’ protocol

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=60142a8852abee1492b8bbbf

 

Statement on isolation by Dr Andrew Kaufman, Dr Tom Cowan and Sally Fallon Morell, MA: ‘The virus does not exist’ - David Icke Explains

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=6039055094464e1d7fd6e21f

 

And Rappaport's PCR posts are fkn exemplary:

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/tag/pcr/

 

All that considered, it seems it's a bullshit virus. The Wuhan 'release' is just a smoke screen cover story they want you to believe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

I've done a lot of travelling myself over the years and have no great need to do any more. Travel passports are not an issue for me but I can see how the government's blackmailing of others could affect them. I don't blame people for being the end product of a vicious phychological attack

 

I don't 'need' to travel like I used to, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want the option to travel freely again like I used to. But I can see now, that will never be allowed ever again. So I've accepted that. No fucking way I'm taking this vaccine just so I can chill out on a beach somewhere.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I don't 'need' to travel like I used to, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want the option to travel freely again like I used to. But I can see now, that will never be allowed ever again. So I've accepted that. No fucking way I'm taking this vaccine just so I can chill out on a beach somewhere.

 

Same as me mate . I've been all over the place and was on the road on and off for about 10 years. The past few years I've been getting away on my tod about 4 or 5 times a year for short breaks. I'll miss it but there is no chance Iam being blackmailed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cassady said:

 

Same as me mate . I've been all over the place and was on the road on and off for about 10 years. The past few years I've been getting away on my tod about 4 or 5 times a year for short breaks. I'll miss it but there is no chance Iam being blackmailed. 

 

Exactly. If we ever submit to this blackmail, then there is no limit to the future blackmail we will be raped with. We must draw the line now, or it's all over. Freedom dies forever if we don't resist now.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

McDonald's a a funny one. Wooden spoons and paper straws, but plastic tops on coffee cups. Surely you could make a biodegradable coffee lid.

 

@Bullion @DarianF

 

It really annoys me the way corporations and governments pretend to be doing their bit for the environment by replacing a few straws with paper ones.

 

The globalists have been forcing us to use their plastic, chemicals, paper, timber, pharmaceuticals, etc. for decades so they could turn round and blame us for 'climate change' and pollution. Biodegradable bags & food packaging has been an option for decades too. They demonised hemp as it was a threat to the likes of  DuPont and the Rockefellers.

 

The graphic might be a good one to show people who think Agenda21/30 sounds like an appropriate response to environmental issues. I know green party members who get angry when you prevent them with solutions like hemp! They don't want to hear it.

 

 

Hemp-Infographic-min.jpg.2c44fd9b372077f11ad7d999c4b1f773.jpg

 

 

@Bullion @DarianF

 

 

 

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

IMG_20210321_115400_075.jpg

 

A lab rat has no choice. These dickheads are far beyond lab rat. They are well inside the gates of retardville. Even the dumbest lab rat would never choose to be a lab rat, if it actually had a choice.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...