Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Our valuable energies and knowledge is wasted on these brain dead morons. They are gone. It's better to focus on people who still have a reasonable chance to wake up, with the right info. On the other hand, preaching to the choir can also be a waste of valuable energy. So there needs to be a middle ground.

Its good so many showed up yesterday,  they could do with an objective now like Velma says block houses of parliament, or block a motorway? 

Use the tactics of other  groups like extinction rebellion instead of just walking around.

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

Its good so many showed up yesterday,  they could do with an objective now like Velma says block houses of parliament, or block a motorway? 

Use the tactics of other  groups like extinction rebellion instead of just walking around.

That's the crossroads right now. Will protesters just turn up for the theatre, then just go home and continue on following the rules, or will people actually do something?

My guess is they will not actually do anything until they literally lose everything. Then they will do something because when you have nothing to lose it's easy.

9 minutes ago, Ed8 said:

I think the psychological damage was done in the first few weeks of March/April 2020. The intensity of the propaganda and lockdown was extreme and there was literally no one anywhere in the media giving a counter narrative.

From the off, I called bullshit on it, educated my family and talked over the news to highlight the spin and manipulation techniques being used and thankfully all my family saw through the MSM very easily. For those who weren't exposed to any kind of counter-narrative early on, there's now a huge confirmation/choice-supportive bias to overcome.

It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled.

”It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled" is a very accurate insight. There will be a correlation between what's happening now and trying to undo the psychological damage inflicted upon Germans by Nazism post WW2

1 minute ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

”It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled" is a very accurate insight. There will be a correlation between what's happening now and trying to undo the psychological damage inflicted upon Germans by Nazism post WW2

I'm yet to meet a person in real life who has a single shred of scientific evidence that they or anyone they know has this so called virus. No one. And they still believe in 'the virus'.

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

That's the crossroads right now. Will protesters just turn up for the theatre, then just go home and continue on following the rules, or will people actually do something?

My guess is they will not actually do anything until they literally lose everything. Then they will do something because when you have nothing to lose it's easy.

"We didn't mask at the protest, but slip it on quick before we enter tescoburys."

Impressive  turnout though, all said and done.

I was half expecting the usual 200 show up then being assaulted and  abducted by the cops.

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

"We didn't mask at the protest, but slip it on quick before we enter tescoburys."

Impressive  turnout though, all said and done.

I was half expecting the usual 200 show up then being assaulted and  abducted by the cops.

It's defintiely a good start. The turnout.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I'm yet to meet a person in real life who has a single shred of scientific evidence that they or anyone they know has this so called virus. No one. And they still believe in 'the virus'.

I know people around me who when asked about their take on this plandemic say "such and such a person died from covid therefore everyone should be injected". They have taken the experience of one person and extrapolated it onto the entire population. Exactly what the BBC does in its reporting. Try to point it out and hostility ensues

4 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

I know people around me who when asked about their take on this plandemic say "such and such a person died from covid therefore everyone should be injected". They have taken the experience of one person and extrapolated it onto the entire population. Exactly what the BBC does in its reporting. Try to point it out and hostility ensues

But when you ask them about what tests prove this person they know that supposedly 'died of covid', they have absolutely no evidence. Just the word of someone else.

4 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Remind me not to look at twitter. Any hope that people are getting wise to the scam is pretty much extinguished within 10 seconds.

I do everything I can not to look at any comments there. God help us.

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

I went to see what the "public" reaction to the blatant SKY News lies about the march might be. A few small beacons, but generally a torrent of morons having their say (again).

YouTube seems to be a lot better. Where comments are actually allowed, 90% of comments are people telling the New World Order to go fuck themselves, basically. Twitter is another universe.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

All the evidence suggests this whole Covid thing is a religion. A cult. Nothing more.

OMG someone died...RIP!!! We have to stay shut in our homes forever. Thank you NHS!!!

There has been a total loss of perspective, driven of course by the media and the Govt's use of the media. We have created a society where suddenly nobody can die. Except if they die of the "vaccine". Then it's for the greater good of protecting us all. Or something.

It is utter, utter insanity.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

OMG someone died...RIP!!! We have to stay shut in our homes forever. Thank you NHS!!!

There has been a total loss of perspective, driven of course by the media and the Govt's use of the media. We have created a society where suddenly nobody can die. Except if they die of the "vaccine". Then it's for the greater good of protecting us all. Or something.

It is utter, utter insanity.

I met a woman who claimed her relative died from Covid in Italy and therefore she was in favour of worldwide lockdown. When I questioned her, I established she never had any evidence this relative died of Covid. Only what she was 'told' by the hospital. Her whole argument was well they are a hospital, of course they wouldn't lie. And she got so offended that I dare question her narrative of the death, she stormed out of the room saying don't ever speak to me again. All I asked was did the hospital ever give you proof of the Covid test or anything like that. But no, it's all emotional to them. No science or logic behind it.

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

All the evidence suggests this whole Covid thing is a religion. A cult. Nothing more

I suspect the virus is real. Coronaviruses do exist but are normally benign causing runny noses and stuff. Many medical professionals are openly saying that this is a deliberately modified coronavirus used as a viral vector to widely infect people with something else. Coronaviruses are naturally very transmissible and are the perfect vehicle for deploying a virological attack on a population. 

Sir Patrick Vallance, the UK’s chief scientific adviser, told MPs earlier this month that protests elsewhere had not resulted in a spike in infections and that outdoor gatherings were safer than indoors, though not risk free.

He said: “It is the case that it is difficult to see how things like large beach gatherings and so on can cause a spike. The same was the case in a protest march in New York; they did not really see any spikes after that.

“It is lower risk, but the other thing that can happen with outdoor events, and so on, is that, when indoor things are also open, you start to get people congregating indoors around that. That can increase risk, but outdoors itself is lower risk.”

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/sir-patrick-vallance-confirms-that-outdoor-protests-are-low-risk/

2 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

I suspect the virus is real. Coronaviruses do exist but are normally benign causing runny noses and stuff. Many medical professionals are openly saying that this is a deliberately modified coronavirus used as a viral vector to widely infect people with something else. Coronaviruses are naturally very transmissible and are the perfect vehicle for deploying a virological attack on a population. 

Some people say it doesn't exist. Some people say it's a real coronavirus. No one can seem to figure out the truth on this one.

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Some people say it doesn't exist. Some people say it's a real coronavirus. No one can seem to figure out the truth on this one.

A deliberate gov/media tactic of smoke and mirrors? Or should I say Nacht und Nebel?

Edited by AnarchicBreeze

Just now, AnarchicBreeze said:

A deliberate gov/media tactic of smoke and mirrors?

The longer this shit goes, the more I lean towards David's Icke's conclusion; and also John Rappaport. It doesn't exist. I'm not saying other coronaviruses don't exist, but this particular one they claim seems to be completely fake.

Said to someone at work over 500 reported deaths after the jab here in the uk

“don’t be so stupid “

was the reply

People have no clue

manybat my work saying “oh I’ve had my jab”told someone i won’t be having mine

”why not, you Should it’s not right”

I replied

”my body my choice”

😃

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic