Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The cabal have never turned all militaries of the world against their own people. Thats a major Pandora's Box. Once the military are given control they could decide to cut the cabal out of the formula and who knows where that could lead. The cabal have no precedent to guide them. They are flying blind on this one. By attacking kids and famies and seniors who knows what damage was done to the loyalty of high ranking officers. They are human too. They have to keep their wives happy 😁

Have the military been neutered though? In these times the military seem to have been transformed into apron/mask wearing vaccine box carriers. They seem to be now a logistics division of the NHS. I fear the influx of immigrants (mostly men) last year was planned to enable them to be trained and brainwashed to serve a dark purpose.

• Replies 59.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Like conspiracy, hypocrisy is everywhere😀

My favourite current hypocrisy is the people who said "trust the experts, don't listen to random people on Facebook" are now posting on Facebook "Take the vaccine" even though they are far from fucking experts.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, DarianF said:

I've met a rare few doctors in person (maybe three in my life) who know about the corrupt system, but not a single one of them was ever willing to go public on anything. I imagine these same three doctors now know exactly the dangers of the new 'covid vaccines' but they will not say anything.

They covet their revered position as ‘pillars of society’ too much

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

The AZ shots weren’t paused here in Australia though, it was full steam ahead, no cause of clotting, that’s being put down to ‘sticky blood’🩸🩸

Zarkov explained to me how the difference between vax manufacturers is the amount of a certain adjuvent that causes clots varies. Apparently Zeneca had the highest concentrations of this substance. What is still not clear is how the Zeneca labs missed it. I am no expert but isn't clotting a fundamental knowledge for those guys?

3 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

I got 2 minutes in.. 

Will finish tomorrow. 

There was no Police violence all day.. 

At the very end... Early evening... there was what appeared to be a psyop back in Hyde Park where a lot of the march started. 

'People' throwing stuff at Police (bottles of water etc..) and then there was some arrests. 

After last year at Trafalgar Square I was very apprehensive but I think it went awesomely well. 

And this is just the beginning of Spring. 

Warmer - Dryer weather - perfect for gathering and DEMONSTRATING how we think and feel. 

We cannot DISPLAY to the country and the world how we think and feel by sitting indoors. 

We HAVE TO GET OUT - GET OUT - GET OUT and GET OUT !!!! 

BC 

27 minutes ago, Seeker said:

What is the meaning of all these numbers? Obviously 33 is to do with freemasonry, is it a hint that they set it up. Problem, reaction, solution, to bring in some more draconian rules? 

The number 777 symbolizes the expansion of your soul's consciousness as you spiritually evolve. 322 Skull and Bones, also known as The Order, Order 322 or The Brotherhood of Death is an undergraduate senior secret student society at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut..

77 Brigade is involved in countering misinformation online relating to Coronavirus.

33 masons as you know.. In tarot, number 11 is linked to the Justice card, which symbolizes balance, decision making, and fairness. Thank you for asking have a nice day

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

Australian experts back AstraZeneca vaccine, despite European regulator not ruling out link to rare blood clots:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2021-03-19/astrazeneca-european-blood-clot-investigation-covid-19-australia/100017618

@Bullion they're really looking out for our health in Oz, aren't they mate? 🤣🤣

I’ve never deferred to govt for my health, personal responsibility first I say and I’ve only needed a doctor for childbirth. Prior to that I think the last time I saw a doc was when I was a kid.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

The number 777 symbolizes the expansion of your soul's consciousness as you spiritually evolve. 322 Skull and Bones, also known as The Order, Order 322 or The Brotherhood of Death is an undergraduate senior secret student society at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut..

77 Brigade is involved in countering misinformation online relating to Coronavirus.

33 masons as you know.. In tarot, number 11 is linked to the Justice card, which symbolizes balance, decision making, and fairness. Thank you for asking have a nice day

ha 3rd time lucky

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Have the military been neutered though? In these times the military seem to have been transformed into apron/mask wearing vaccine box carriers. They seem to be now a logistics division of the NHS. I fear the influx of immigrants (mostly men) last year was planned to enable them to be trained and brainwashed to serve a dark purpose.

Those soldiers follow orders given to them by their superiors. What I had in mind was faltering loyalties at that level particularly. Agreed that the enlisted man is all hormones but they are programmed to respond to orders from those they recognize as military leaders. Usually its the leadership that does most of the thinking and covid is a war of the mind. If the military leadership sense a wounded beast in the cabal they may just overrun them. Maybe I am being too optimistic in that regard. I lived on military bases as a child and was married to a soldier which landed me on many bases and the friends I had there were terrific people. Not shy to break a few rules. If you win their hearts and minds they have the skills to help us redress the situation. Again though, its the leadership officers that get the last word.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
13 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Zarkov explained to me how the difference between vax manufacturers is the amount of a certain adjuvent that causes clots varies. Apparently Zeneca had the highest concentrations of this substance. What is still not clear is how the Zeneca labs missed it. I am no expert but isn't clotting a fundamental knowledge for those guys?

Are you saying it’s not deliberate, I’m saying of course the AZ is causing clots, our govt doesn’t give a shit and are trying hard to explain it away..... soz the sarcasm didn’t come through

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

A lot of people were saying on the feed that the woman in red was a psyop. She kept shouting “why am I being arrested “ Looking at this she could have been a distraction why they went for that man. 

I hope he gets the footage so he can use in court. 

I was watching the livestream and immediately felt that she wasn't "right".

The bright red coat and constantly repeated cries of "I don't know why I'm bring arrested!" (which ensured the camera was on her face)were overshadowed by her smirking "Duping Delight" microexpressions in between.

• Like 1

She seemed to be connected to the guy that got his head kicked in too, she was watching him. I don't know if it was connected but if I was a betting man I'd put a quid on it

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

Are you saying it’s not deliberate, I’m saying of course the AZ is causing clots, our govt doesn’t give a shit and are trying hard to explain it away..... soz the sarcasm didn’t come through

My initial impression was that the vax companies were all following the same basic formula because I could not imagine in what way they were different. This led me to believe they were hiding the clotting of the other brands for some kind of bait-and-switch type con.

Then Zarkov showed me how they were different and this was in the volume of this one adjuvent known to cause microclots. Apparently Zeneca had more. Was it deliberate? I would need to know how much they knew about this while designing the brew. I think its impossible they did not know they could injure or kill. We also know they are not curing any covid or variants because they don't exist as the threat they claim. So, what are they treating?

Were the other company's clots covered up? If so why was Zeneca's clots mediacized. The way I understand it all the vaccines have this clotting substance and they differ only in the volume of that substance found in each dose. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Niknik said:

I was watching the livestream and immediately felt that she wasn't "right".

The bright red coat and constantly repeated cries of "I don't know why I'm bring arrested!" (which ensured the camera was on her face)were overshadowed by her smirking "Duping Delight" microexpressions in between.

The other thing is the cop kicking him was a small ginger haired one. On other protests where showing police violence ( Ive seen these images in the Daily Mail). There was 2 separate instants with a small ginger haired cop being the culprit. I don’t know if it’s the same one. 

Don't know what it's like being a little ginger bullied fuckpig, so maybe I oughtta hold comment. But seems to me joining the police, you can get your historic backed up licks in while the pig swarm protects you, if that's your thing. But what do I know. I didn't take shit from anyone they were too scared of where my feet might go

Snip-it_1616284498519.jpg.6ac8d8ef56a3655bf9461aa052514f2e.jpg

Thanks covid for showing me how much of a nobody the Dalek Lama is. At first I was super disappointed then I couldn't recall why I would have liked him in the first place 🤣 

Takes the jab like a trooper. Walking around with one shoulder exposed just asking for it. Big time spiritual entity that runs propaganda errands for the CIA. Sporting that Bill Gates smirk.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616284498519.jpg.6ac8d8ef56a3655bf9461aa052514f2e.jpg

Thanks covid for showing me how much of a nobody the Dalek Lama is. At first I was super disappointed then I couldn't recall why I would have liked him in the first place 🤣 

Takes the jab like a trooper. Walking around with one shoulder exposed just asking for it. Big time spiritual entity that runs propaganda errands for the CIA. Sporting that Bill Gates smirk.

Massively disappointed in him.

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

At least there's one country where the military is doing the right thing.

Soros philanthropic group demands release of staff member held in Myanmar

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-politics-soros-idUSKBN2B80V5

"State media in Myanmar reported that authorities had detained an official from the Open Society Myanmar and were looking for 11 other employees on suspicion the group passed funds to opponents of a Feb. 1 coup."

"The newspaper published a picture of Suu Kyi meeting Soros in 2016 in New York and of her meeting his son, Alexander Soros, in Myanmar, but it did not link Suu Kyi or the Open Society Foundations to any alleged irregular transfer of funds."

"Authoritarian governments regularly attack Soros and his organisation for its work, and he has been the target of conspiracy theories and social media misinformation for years."

6 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Massively disappointed in him.

I had him pegged as a male Mother Theresa. Humble and spiritual. I went to the Outremont Theatre in Montreal to hear the visiting Tibetan monks doing their mantras and long horns. It was totally uplifting and may have led me to believe he was just as devoted. Something got screwed up for me to be so far off the mark. Assumption...the mother of all fk ups.😁

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

What a satanic little enclave. I'm expecting them to start shooting the non compliant at the rate they are decaying.

I'm desensitized so it's funny.

Only 1 thought permitted per hour.

Anyone showing signs of multiple thoughts per hour will be liable for arrest.

Any physical evidence of more that one thought per hour will be used against you in a court of guffaw.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Just go here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions and look up the one you want. The Summary isn't very useful. Prefer individual vaccines ones. 16 permanently blind from Pfizer to 7 March (data lock date) (237 deaths). 30 from AZ (289 deaths) but also temp blindness and lots of visual impairment

Cheers mate. Thank you.