Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

What is the point of these protests with cardboard at parks and other large public areas. What are they going to achieve? It's didn't achieve anything in the summer

Why don't they go to the BBC and shut them down for a few hours or target MPs or councils. It's councils who have the powers to shut businesses.

It will stop when every business reopens with no 'covid measures' nonsense .

• Like 3

Just now, Mr Chinnery said:

What is the point of these protests with cardboard at parks and other large public areas. What are they going to achieve? It's didn't achieve anything in the summer

Why don't they go to the BBC and shut them down for a few hours or target MPs or councils. It's councils who have the powers to shut businesses.

It will stop when every business reopens with no 'covid measures' nonsense .

Bloody right.

Covid is a war for the minds. A cyberwar. The most compelling memes will win in the end. In this respect threads like this one are tremendous weapons of mass persuasion.

A war of words. For all we know the whole thing could be decided right here. Thats the kind of war it is.

Every major issue in life is put forward and resisted by a small percentage of the total masses. The sheep follow whatever shepherd prevails.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Breathe with me             (not with a mask)
Breathe the pressure    (that would be with a mask)
Come play my game, I'll test ya    (no way no swabs)
Psychosomatic, addict, insane (covid definitely psychosmatic)
Breathe the pressure
Come play my game, I'll test ya
Psychosomatic, addict, insane
Come play my game
Inhale, inhale, you're the victim (surely you mean inject the victim)
Come play my game
Exhale, exhale, exhale
Breathe the pressure
  • Like 1

Just now, Outsider said:

This is probably the best image I've seen in a long long while. Simple human contact that unfortunately is being trained out of most of our fellow humans.

image.jpeg.75a63d871d04c49cdb26cd4da101a76a.jpeg

That one image alone has the ability to negate all of the  propaganda that has been thrown at us. 

• Like 2

I'm not sure this link is what I intended it to be. It was supposed to be a playlist of old songs '88 to '17 hip hop vs police :

Hip Hop vs. Police (from 1988 until 2017) | Real Hip Hop Lyrics Playlist

^ THAT. Look it up and hear if you like, or not. Might not be your thing, but listening to a few on the early playlist you can see how much is relevant still now and how much hasn't changed, if you want to.

I have an idea for my own social PUNCH. And I'll put it up alongside the Bill gates prick of last night once I get the stickers.

Something along the lines of don't call me sir I'm not a gentleman - and no you can't speak for 5 seconds, nothing you can say will make me obey.. Let's go

Guest Gone Fishing...
17 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

What is the point of these protests with cardboard at parks and other large public areas

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.. 

BC 

11 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Yep the media are the government's weapon in this psyc war and should be the focus for protest. 

The BBC guy "reporting" from Central London this afternoon was your typical, smug shill...he could barely contain himself, that look of amused contempt all across his face while, no doubt, slagging off the COVIDIOTS.

Hope he gets his "vaccine".

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.. 

BC 

True, hopefully a lot of sheep saw the protest with their own eyes, and start to ask themselves deeper questions. The sheer scale of the protest can't be easily dismissed.

• Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Just now, Outsider said:

True, hopefully a lot of sheep saw the protest with their own eyes, and start to ask themselves deeper questions. The sheer scale of the protest can't be easily dismissed.

:0)

2 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The BBC guy "reporting" from Central London this afternoon was your typical, smug shill...he could barely contain himself, that look of amused contempt all across his face while, no doubt, slagging off the COVIDIOTS.

Hope he gets his "vaccine".

It's important we invert the covidiots label as we are the rational sane ones, those still believing in this junk are clearly idiotic bordering on insane.

• Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
Just now, Saved said:

Looking at some of the FB streams from the group's I'm on, there might have been as many as 70,000 there today.

Yep. 

Easily.. 

:0)

Important to remember how the mainstream media works. We could be arresting and trying most conspirators to covid but the media will just keep telling you to get your shot. Its not designed to give you an accurate sense of where you stand. It just nauseatingly churns out the same bs 24/7. In other words don't wait for mainstream to tell you you are winning. They never will.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Saved said:

Looking at some of the FB streams from the group's I'm on, there might have been as many as 70,000 there today.

I have been to rock concerts in the Montreal forum where I was surrounded by 15,000 cheering spectators. I get goosebumps remembering how impressive that felt. 70,000...whew!! Trying to picture being there.

On 3/17/2021 at 8:19 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Also, I realised the other week that I'm not currently registered with any GP practice, so my question is how does the NHS contact you to get your jab? If they send you a letter, where do they get your address details from?

I have a friend who is not registered with a GP - except he is - at the address he lived at over 30 years ago. You can try searching for your NHS number online (just do a web search) and put in you postcode from the last time you used the NHS. You'll find (if you can remember that far back) that your old surgery is still getting money for you as a patient, and has probably sent a letter to your old address offering jab. The only way you can get away from a GP is by registering with a new one or by being "expelled" for bad behaviour. BTW the only place they'll send your NHS number to is the address you no longer live at. Therefore, they can't contact you and "offer" you a vaccination. They just hope that you'll be so upset at not getting it that you'll register with a local GP and demand it.

• Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic