Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

On 3/15/2021 at 3:21 AM, DarianF said:

Sounds like when Bill Gates talked about hiring 10 teachers for every dead old person. It's all mathematics to these psychopaths. No humanity in them.

How many teachers and useful tradesmen could you hire for one dead B Gates?

• Like 1
  • Replies 58.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

On 3/15/2021 at 6:19 AM, Saved said:

Joe Biden - Saviour of the world. Perhaps they'll save his planned exit for Independence Day for maximum effect.

A national day of mourning and a rebranding of that national holiday.

Personally, I don't think he'll last that long.

He's so out of it that they probably gave him the real vaccine. So he'll pop his clogs this winter, if not before.

8 hours ago, BossCrow said:

I think that's right. These schemes are dreamed up by people like this -

Dehydrating them is torture though, worse than euthanasia. Governments are also saving billions in pension payouts by killing them off.

Care homes they call them, killing centres for the economically inactive would be a better title.

While I don't doubt that the "vaccine" is intended as a useful accelerant of the existing 'soft kill' policy towards the elderly, I wonder whether a general mass cull is the desired outcome. The cabal could kill off 80 - 90 % of the population within a few months by simpler means such as a breakdown of the food distribution network.

On a 4D non-corporeal level, the desired outcome would be whatever tends to create the greatest distress, maybe that would consist of reducing the overwhelming majority of the population to the state of sickly, drug-addled zombies.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

SO GOOD to see ALL THOSE PEOPLE WITHOUT the FACE NAPPIES - A REALLY BIG THANK YOU to THEM ALL, London, Australia. EVERYWHERE.

This event today 20th March has given me a big lift - I am sure there are many more feeling the same. Could not make it to London, myself, BUT like others I am sure that are MANY people, like me, unable to venture far BUT are so thankful for the turn outs.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

It is very peaceful and the police are holding off for now - perhaps due to the sheer numbers. Fingers crossed that will continue but I expect that, when numbers start dwindling, they will close in.

you could put that as a part of the tactic of reducing the resistance in general....

fear as tool works only if you put constant pressure and if you do that constantly,well people might get enough 

and then....well we will see

On 3/15/2021 at 7:04 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Can anyone remember the days when people needed 'permits' to enter a country? Now we're going to need 'permission' to leave?

What a fucking inversion! Meanwhile we still have hundreds of illegal immigrants entering the UK every week?

Perhaps we can jump into their dingies and paddle away.

On 3/15/2021 at 7:43 PM, alexa said:

As do Apricot kernels.

Apricot kernels are inside the pit and also contain high concentrations of amygdalin.) The human body converts amygdalin into cyanide, which can result in poisoning if you eat enough

But you'd need to eat an awful lot. I've eaten handfuls and am not dead as far as I can tell.

• Haha 1
On 3/15/2021 at 9:44 PM, makjagger said:

Well I'm no doctor or work for the nhs, he had the exact described symptoms of covid 19 (high temperature, continuous cough, no sense of taste/smell and could hardly breath) 

I had that as a child after penicillin, plus rash. Sounds like a nasty case of flu. When my Dad has those symptoms he was told it was asthma caused by blood poisoning (but that was before we'd heard of this virus) as he'd cut himself while gardening

7 hours ago, Dotty said:

The ones of you who red Kary Mullins book, what is your view on the chapter ‘Case Not Closed’?

I do consider Mullins as a very honest and true scientist.

I actually got excited reading the chapter as it reveals exactly how the pharma / disease sience mafia works. Just pure greed, full of lies, manipulation and self drive for recognition to accelerate own carrier.

All I can say everybody should read it. it shows everything pharma related should be questioned and scrutinised first before accepting it as a mere true.

It's a good book, and the comment about 'professional jackals' rings true today. As does the concluding chapter about the Age of Chicken Little.

No wonder his death was so conveniently timed, sadly he wasn't dancing naked in a mind field, but in a minefield.

On 3/16/2021 at 7:03 AM, alexa said:

Geert Vanden Bossche who worked as a Senior program officer at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation wrote this whistle blowing letter;

1743448762_alett2.PNG.bd71a1565558fab6725c6058b99ccd26.PNG

All's I can say is that he'd better not go near any private charted planes or any high buildings.

Ah, but he says the solution is even more vaccines, so he's with the programme and need not be removed.

• Like 1
On 3/16/2021 at 9:29 AM, Velma said:

Project Vigilant.

Undercover cops in skinny jeans hanging out in pubs, clubs and night-spots.

If there were any!

Which, even if you believed in the idea, is really going to help women on their way home from late shifts or shops. Just gives a few plain clothesers an excuse to get pissed at the taxpayer's expense

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Within a few hours the police's own  agitators will be sent in to start throwing stuff at their fellow plod for the tv cameras and press photographers.

A few hours after that you will see the usual tedious, predictable shit about anti-vaxxer's disgusting behaviour all over MSM.

And here we go.

8 hours ago, Bullion said:

In Melbourne we must be way behind in the agenda 21 crap. McDonalds has just started with paper straws in the last couple of months, although Hungry Jacks ( pretty much Burger King in the US) still gives out plastic straws. Plastic bags for groceries have been done away with but some retail stores still use them. What’s the go in NSW with this regime @DarianF, I imagine Gladys is right on it.

McDonald's a a funny one. Wooden spoons and paper straws, but plastic tops on coffee cups. Surely you could make a biodegradable coffee lid.

9 hours ago, Bullion said:

Here’s the new campaign for ‘sticky blood’, coincides nicely with the AstraZeneca shot and death by blood clot. You see, it’s not the shot at all, it’s because you smoke, in fact it’s the result of anything other than the shot. They’ll start with smoking and nuance it out till it blankets everyone who doesn’t smoke. If i was forced vaxxed and died of a clot it’d be because I own a cat 🐈 
1C3B98FF-A941-4841-AACC-0A4912A389F4.png.e4992ca3deaa91be83166a04814e8cc0.png

Yeah I've been hearing those ads too. But I didn't make the connection. Good point mate!

Snip-it_1616258464531.jpg.8fef79c733744a4caf9640bd896a6e05.jpg

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/scientists-probing-new-theories-whether-astrazeneca-shot-linked-blood-clots

Snip-it_1616258443093.jpg.ef6d75f1ae116a1d2f72ed522df728f7.jpg

How do we know the other vaccines are not doing clots too? Because the media did not report them they didn't happen. The fact that Zeneca's clots made mainstream is very suspicious too. They could have covered it up. Some kind of variation on the switch-and-bait theme.

Snip-it_1616258958359.jpg.60afd9e0c0d778de63f9244fb11e4509.jpg

They are all making a product to fight the same thing. Are we now to believe that besides the near impossibility of finding one recipe they would now have five? The vaccine companies have already said they are not in competition with each other. Clots should have been reported uniformly across brands.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
On 3/20/2021 at 12:55 AM, bradlaw said:

Thanks, yes there is so much BS and long winded propaganda articles designed to confuse people and reassure this gene therapy ( mrna 'vaccine') is totally safe. What a lie. 

We all need to make people aware of what is happening in Israel as this sick fuck can't be trusted

Israel recognises Venezuela opposition leader as president

https://rumble.com/vesotr-frankly-in-five-covid19-vacs-israel-mandates-and-chickens-coming-to-a-count.html

MUST WATCH ^^^^

This guy was chosen from day 1, many years ago, for this moment. He's always been a war criminal psychopath type.

• Like 1
On 3/19/2021 at 11:19 PM, Bullion said:

I guess this is why they are always ‘practising medicine’, doesn’t instil confidence to be practising on people....lol

I've met a rare few doctors in person (maybe three in my life) who know about the corrupt system, but not a single one of them was ever willing to go public on anything. I imagine these same three doctors now know exactly the dangers of the new 'covid vaccines' but they will not say anything.