Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Snip-it_1616249221077.jpg.e77581af4a0c2507cad4b47919b78196.jpg

https://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/toronto-won-t-rule-out-outdoor-haircuts-but-some-salons-say-it-would-be-difficult-1.5352836

Snip-it_1616249260638.jpg.2adcc112405ff882e7c5b439553de277.jpg

For some people the only social contact they have is hair grooming. They look forward to it. They like how it boosts their morale. Of course a boosted morale also boosts the immune system and we can't have that can we.

I recall in my youth all those hairdresser girls we met in bars. We could go to their home for grooming or they would come to my house. These days they no doubt have tracking algorithms to monitor hairdressers see if they try to byass the politburo restrictions. The government also "assumed" the gratuities earned and tax that without any accounting. They decided what they think customers are giving. Everything the government touches turns to crap.

• Replies 58.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

Reflecting on social distancing got me wondering how pickpockets were faring in the last year 🤣

Close proximity to the target is paramount.

Curfews and lockdowns took the streets away from the gangs to a large degree. They can't just blend in anymore without considerable inconvenience. During the restricted hours. The rest of the time masks have opened other opportunities for criminal activity.

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

BBC NEWS no coverage of 50k people protesting in London today. 

Instead live coverage of "first adult getting the vaccine" 🤦‍♂️🙄

Untitled.jpg

Not showing aerial footage from their 'eye-in-the-sky' either!

Within a few hours the police's own  agitators will be sent in to start throwing stuff at their fellow plod for the tv cameras and press photographers.

A few hours after that you will see the usual tedious, predictable shit about anti-vaxxer's disgusting behaviour all over MSM.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Within a few hours the police's own  agitators will be sent in to start throwing stuff at their fellow plod for the tv cameras and press photographers.

A few hours after that you will see the usual tedious, predictable shit about anti-vaxxer's disgusting behaviour all over MSM.

Snip-it_1616252498631.jpg.455c8dd7a91f302cbea8c6c07eebb341.jpg

This looks like the biggest UK anti-lockdown protest yet! I think that is something given that protests are still deemed to be illegal, and perhaps numbers will continue to increase through the spring and into the summer.

Today's protest looks like an amalgamation of different groups, with perhaps different stances, having finally come together and united. This is really encouraging to see, especially after all the fracturing and disagreement between the various protest groups. I reckon some passersby would have joined in too. I do wonder why some are wearing masks - have they got caught up in the wrong demonstration or are they joining in the protest for different reasons other than anti-lockdown sentiment?

It is fantastic to see the numbers of bus drivers clearly supporting the demonstration, honking their horns and even shaking hands with passing protestors.

I think what has got people really riled is the Bill that will make protesting essentially impossible due to controls over noise levels and time stipulations. Even normies on Facebook, who have supported lockdown, are pissed off about the Bill and say it's going too far. So perhaps this has brought more people out today.

It is very peaceful and the police are holding off for now - perhaps due to the sheer numbers. Fingers crossed that will continue but I expect that, when numbers start dwindling, they will close in.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
18 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

Viruses??????

You mean bacteria. and certain drugs can have a negative impact on certain bacteria, especially synthetic anti inflammatory drugs used in the ailments you described. This can then lead to a bacteria imbalance in your body, causing a ''immune responses'' as your body tries to rebalance the imbalance.

I was intimating that say coxic inhibitor and other inhibitor could share some of the death factors in succumbing  To any virus and debating how many intered individuals at rest care homes have been stuffed with said benifacts duh..

On 3/14/2021 at 8:16 PM, CosmoGenesis said:

Unfortunately women are suckers for being too trusting....and gullible.

Most of the people I see not wearing masks are women. All the people I know who have had vaccine or are queueing up to get it are men. So I don't think it's sex-linked

• Like 1