Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

29 minutes ago, alexa said:

Dehydration is an horrific way to die. The B's.......

reports of staff testing positive and going home .... less staff

staff refusing to come to work through fear  .. less staff

care/nursing homes were 'lockeddown'

hospital care was stopped

elderly left in their beds unattended to , neglected

then they had an emergency call for EOL care packages from chemists

then eventually they started blaming the lack of PPE.. sick fks

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The idea, I think, is to use dehydration and starvation to give the impression the health has taken a turn for the worst. People visiting relatives undergoing this form of euthanasia are relieved when the person passes away. She/he was so frail...move on..nothing to see here.

I think that's right. These schemes are dreamed up by people like this -

Dehydrating them is torture though, worse than euthanasia. Governments are also saving billions in pension payouts by killing them off.

Edited by BossCrow
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Sorry to hear that. That must have been awful. 

By the way I edited my earlier post, I realised that Guardian article was a bit of a whitewash. Had forgotten I read about it on UK Column originally.

Thanks, out of likes...

On 3/19/2021 at 3:22 AM, DarianF said:

A few little nuggets of premium bullshit. This is the kind of genius level creatively dead fuckery your tax dollars go to:

Here’s the new campaign for ‘sticky blood’, coincides nicely with the AstraZeneca shot and death by blood clot. You see, it’s not the shot at all, it’s because you smoke, in fact it’s the result of anything other than the shot. They’ll start with smoking and nuance it out till it blankets everyone who doesn’t smoke. If i was forced vaxxed and died of a clot it’d be because I own a cat 🐈 
1C3B98FF-A941-4841-AACC-0A4912A389F4.png.e4992ca3deaa91be83166a04814e8cc0.png

On 3/19/2021 at 4:19 AM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Most of you will recall the huge drives to remove plastic bags and straws from circulation because the environment was harmed by them. This was in the couple of years before covid. Merchants were encouraging patrons to bring a bag to ease the pressure on the environment. Now in covid they are using and disposing of huge quantities of plastic syringes and ppe suits and plastic gloves. No problem, mother nature understands how we must choke the life out of every landfill to manage our pseudo-pandemics. Hypocrites are not yapping about plastic waste so much now are they.

In Melbourne we must be way behind in the agenda 21 crap. McDonalds has just started with paper straws in the last couple of months, although Hungry Jacks ( pretty much Burger King in the US) still gives out plastic straws. Plastic bags for groceries have been done away with but some retail stores still use them. What’s the go in NSW with this regime @DarianF, I imagine Gladys is right on it.

13 minutes ago, zArk said:

reports of staff testing positive and going home .... less staff

staff refusing to come to work through fear  .. less staff

care/nursing homes were 'lockeddown'

hospital care was stopped

elderly left in their beds unattended to , neglected

then they had an emergency call for EOL care packages from chemists

then eventually they started blaming the lack of PPE.. sick fks

I was talking to someone last year, several months into the scamdemic, whose wife has worked in an elderly care home for years. He was absolutely convinced covid was real because so many had died in the home recently with positive tests. I asked him if they had been following the same procedures this year that they normally would for a flu season. He replied no it was completely different this year and the way they approached it this time made no sense. At that point I could see from his face that the reality of the situation was dawning on him. It was similar with 9/11, the govt and media tried to convince everyone it was a cockup not a conspiracy and most believed it.

" If it turns out the vaccine doesn't stop you spreading the virus then it's even more important that everyone gets their shots."

- The BBC.

The most confusing doublethink award of the year 21 goes to the bbc.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Here’s the new campaign for ‘sticky blood’, coincides nicely with the AstraZeneca shot and death by blood clot. You see, it’s not the shot at all, it’s because you smoke, in fact it’s the result of anything other than the shot. They’ll start with smoking and nuance it out till it blankets everyone who doesn’t smoke. If i was forced vaxxed and died of a clot it’d be because I own a cat 🐈 
1C3B98FF-A941-4841-AACC-0A4912A389F4.png.e4992ca3deaa91be83166a04814e8cc0.png

https://joedubs.com/tobacco-the-other-side-of-the-story/

Quite a different outlook there from Joe on tobacco.

When I  was young the majority of  adults  smoked, cancer was much rarer.

Few smokers now and cancer  we are told is 1 in 3 people. 

?

• Like 1

The ones of you who red Kary Mullins book, what is your view on the chapter ‘Case Not Closed’?

I do consider Mullins as a very honest and true scientist.

I actually got excited reading the chapter as it reveals exactly how the pharma / disease sience mafia works. Just pure greed, full of lies, manipulation and self drive for recognition to accelerate own carrier.

All I can say everybody should read it. it shows everything pharma related should be questioned and scrutinised first before accepting it as a mere true.

On 3/19/2021 at 7:15 AM, skitzorat said:

Acupuncture would be the same, I've imagined it (still wouldnt look however) ... its the whole "going in" to a vein and someone having control over my being-

ness - dentist as I lay back mouth open - a nurse with my arm strapped up sucking out my blood  - that stimulates the response - even watching it on tv or thinking about it...

This still happens using general anaesthesia, in fact I would posit it’s more so than having local, where at least you are awake and can see if the doc is molesting you. My daughter had her wisdom teeth out under general and was afraid she wouldn’t wake up, which some people don’t. I think general is the ultimate in someone having total control over ones being, just as well it’s not Billy Gates since he would love to control who lives and who dies in a more direct and speedy way.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616216479697.jpg.9f06270e63a94601823f20afa492d756.jpg

https://www.treehugger.com/amp/lessons-learned-from-pandemic-5116604

Snip-it_1616216525402.jpg.1fc449e52cebd5b914bae9dc6fd11146.jpg

Homeschooling your kids is the greatest thing a person can do to break the stranglehold the cabal have on the future.

Just saying for those that always wonder what we can do as individuals to change the world and eliminate mind parasitism.

My lady who is Italian taught my daughters here in U.K. Different education style to Italy, concepts and methods totally different to when I was a kid. I got my daughters to do off curriculum projects. Ancient Egypt, Animal classification and a project where they had to find and identify as many life forms in our garden/local area.

We both loved every minute and resent the media’s narrative of parents celebrating their children being back at school.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

It was no famine, it was indeed a genocide.

I’m British, but have never had Issues with the Irish or Ireland. Amazing memory’s of seeing friends as a child in Cork. 
In my opinion the Irish have always been treated like shite by the British establishment, even now when you consider using N. Ireland as a bargaining chip for Brexit.

They were treated like shite in U.S despite between them and the Asians building most of it. Railroads etc.

Hope the term does not offend as not intended to!  When talking to our friend Nuala from cork in her late eighties she said her father always said the Irish were treated as the “white niggers.” I appreciate a lot of people find it unpleasant as a word but as she said, “ talk to the elderly Irish and they’ll agree as their ancestors always treated like second class humans by the Brits. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alexa said:

It was a real & horrific experience to go through for me, let alone for my mother. All night I had to stay with her to make sure she got hydrated vi the drip, then coincidentally the drip kept going on the blink all night where by I had to keep calling the nurse. These B's make me sick.

Horrible experience. And yet remember to clap our heroes

On 3/19/2021 at 6:00 PM, shadowmoon said:

Absolutely. 

Real world events don't usually make it into these soaps, they exist in a TV bubble. 

Not anymore, New Amsterdam ( just coincidently was going to feature a viral pandemic episode last season which they said they pulled when the ‘real’ pandemic started) and Greys Anatomy are full on Covid oriented.