Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

You could be right. Definitely a holocaust from what I've heard. The Irish mostly had access to the crappiest farmland and no real options to grow a variety of foods, just potatoes. There was plenty of other food in Ireland but the starving Irish weren't allowed it. British army were shipping food out of the country during famine. The British also had huge grain reserves just sitting there in Ireland to control grain prices. They also forced the starving to build 'roads to nowhere' in exchange for food (literally pointless roads, only the strongest could take part in these projects and many died in the process).

The Irish Patriot on YT had many videos/interviews on this subject about 2 or 3 years ago, but I've not watched much since then. Just had a look now and most of his channel has been memory holed unfortunately.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheIrishPatriot/featured

https://www.facebook.com/SiolnahEireann1/

There were 1 or 2  historians/authors he interviewed calling for the famine to be reclassified as a holocaust/genocide.

This is one of the authors they interviewed -

Ireland 1845 - 1850: The Perfect Holocaust by Chris Fogarty

https://www.irishpatriots.com/ireland_1845_1850

Found an interview with the author -

It was no famine, it was indeed a genocide.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Great covid funnies Boss.

Have you seen any Benny Wills (from Joy Camp) before? He does a meme show every Monday since last year , most of the best ones I've found recently are from there. Been watching his stuff for years but didn't realise he was doing this series until a few weeks ago. You can subscribe to a mailing list for the memes from each show-

Subscribe here-

https://productions.bennywills.com/meme-me

Edited by BossCrow

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

You can be starved to death or denied drink.

Does anyone here remember when Hospitals were putting the elderly on the path way, where by they were dehydrating them to death ?

They tried to do this with my mom about five years ago. I'm glad to report that they didn't succeed thanks to my intervention.

Dehydration is an horrific way to die. The B's.......

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, alexa said:

Does anyone here remember when Hospitals were putting the elderly on the path way, where by they were dehydrating them to death ?

They tried to do this with my mom about five years ago. I'm glad to report that they didn't succeed thanks to my intervention.

I remember that. It was the 'Liverpool Care Pathway'

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/jul/15/liverpool-care-pathway-what-went-wrong

You're right, that would be a particularly nasty way to die. I was shocked when I heard about it.

edit: the (partially gates funded) Guardian is obviously biased and glosses over the extent of the problem here. Probably shouldn't have linked to it. The UK Column have done some good articles on the subject though-

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/conversation-nhs

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/chocolate-and-understanding-britains-growing-death-cult

Edited by BossCrow

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

The idea, I think, is to use dehydration and starvation to give the impression the health has taken a turn for the worst. People visiting relatives undergoing this form of euthanasia are relieved when the person passes away. She/he was so frail...move on..nothing to see here.

3 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

I remember that. It was the 'Liverpool Care Pathway'

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/jul/15/liverpool-care-pathway-what-went-wrong

You're right, that would be a particularly nasty way to die. I was shocked when I heard about it.

It was a real & horrific experience to go through for me, let alone for my mother. All night I had to stay with her to make sure she got hydrated vi the drip, then coincidentally the drip kept going on the blink all night where by I had to keep calling the nurse. These B's make me sick.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

It was a real & horrific experience to go through for me, let alone for my mother. All night I had to stay with her to make sure she got hydrated vi the drip, then coincidentally the drip kept going on the blink all night where by I had to keep calling the nurse. These B's make me sick.

Sorry to hear that. That must have been awful. 

By the way I edited my earlier post, I realised that Guardian article was a bit of a whitewash. Had forgotten I read about it on UK Column originally.

29 minutes ago, alexa said:

reports of staff testing positive and going home .... less staff

staff refusing to come to work through fear  .. less staff

care/nursing homes were 'lockeddown'

hospital care was stopped

elderly left in their beds unattended to , neglected

then they had an emergency call for EOL care packages from chemists

then eventually they started blaming the lack of PPE.. sick fks

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The idea, I think, is to use dehydration and starvation to give the impression the health has taken a turn for the worst. People visiting relatives undergoing this form of euthanasia are relieved when the person passes away. She/he was so frail...move on..nothing to see here.

I think that's right. These schemes are dreamed up by people like this -

Dehydrating them is torture though, worse than euthanasia. Governments are also saving billions in pension payouts by killing them off.

Edited by BossCrow
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Sorry to hear that. That must have been awful. 

By the way I edited my earlier post, I realised that Guardian article was a bit of a whitewash. Had forgotten I read about it on UK Column originally.

Thanks, out of likes...

On 3/19/2021 at 3:22 AM, DarianF said:

A few little nuggets of premium bullshit. This is the kind of genius level creatively dead fuckery your tax dollars go to:

Here’s the new campaign for ‘sticky blood’, coincides nicely with the AstraZeneca shot and death by blood clot. You see, it’s not the shot at all, it’s because you smoke, in fact it’s the result of anything other than the shot. They’ll start with smoking and nuance it out till it blankets everyone who doesn’t smoke. If i was forced vaxxed and died of a clot it’d be because I own a cat 🐈 
1C3B98FF-A941-4841-AACC-0A4912A389F4.png.e4992ca3deaa91be83166a04814e8cc0.png

On 3/19/2021 at 4:19 AM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Most of you will recall the huge drives to remove plastic bags and straws from circulation because the environment was harmed by them. This was in the couple of years before covid. Merchants were encouraging patrons to bring a bag to ease the pressure on the environment. Now in covid they are using and disposing of huge quantities of plastic syringes and ppe suits and plastic gloves. No problem, mother nature understands how we must choke the life out of every landfill to manage our pseudo-pandemics. Hypocrites are not yapping about plastic waste so much now are they.

In Melbourne we must be way behind in the agenda 21 crap. McDonalds has just started with paper straws in the last couple of months, although Hungry Jacks ( pretty much Burger King in the US) still gives out plastic straws. Plastic bags for groceries have been done away with but some retail stores still use them. What’s the go in NSW with this regime @DarianF, I imagine Gladys is right on it.

13 minutes ago, zArk said:

reports of staff testing positive and going home .... less staff

staff refusing to come to work through fear  .. less staff

care/nursing homes were 'lockeddown'

hospital care was stopped

elderly left in their beds unattended to , neglected

then they had an emergency call for EOL care packages from chemists

then eventually they started blaming the lack of PPE.. sick fks

I was talking to someone last year, several months into the scamdemic, whose wife has worked in an elderly care home for years. He was absolutely convinced covid was real because so many had died in the home recently with positive tests. I asked him if they had been following the same procedures this year that they normally would for a flu season. He replied no it was completely different this year and the way they approached it this time made no sense. At that point I could see from his face that the reality of the situation was dawning on him. It was similar with 9/11, the govt and media tried to convince everyone it was a cockup not a conspiracy and most believed it.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic