Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The authors of these poisons have been using illness to get what they want for a long time and it is not always the humans that are poisoned but also their crops. 

 

When the potato was introduced to Europe as a gift from the Americas they had plenty of time to study the potato blight pathogens. Although my evidence is circumstantial I have a theory that the Irish were pushed off their lands with a weaponized blight. The Irish could sustain themselves on this simple but nutrutious food. Many of my neighbors are direct descendants of those displaced masses that came to Canada. Not one of them suspects foul play in that famine.

 

Just to illustrate a bit further the type of vigilence we must adopt around these satanic nutcases. 

You could be right. Definitely a holocaust from what I've heard. The Irish mostly had access to the crappiest farmland and no real options to grow a variety of foods, just potatoes. There was plenty of other food in Ireland but the starving Irish weren't allowed it. British army were shipping food out of the country during famine. The British also had huge grain reserves just sitting there in Ireland to control grain prices. They also forced the starving to build 'roads to nowhere' in exchange for food (literally pointless roads, only the strongest could take part in these projects and many died in the process).

 

The Irish Patriot on YT had many videos/interviews on this subject about 2 or 3 years ago, but I've not watched much since then. Just had a look now and most of his channel has been memory holed unfortunately.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheIrishPatriot/featured

 

https://www.facebook.com/SiolnahEireann1/

 

There were 1 or 2  historians/authors he interviewed calling for the famine to be reclassified as a holocaust/genocide.

 

 This is one of the authors they interviewed -

 

Ireland 1845 - 1850: The Perfect Holocaust by Chris Fogarty

https://www.irishpatriots.com/ireland_1845_1850

 

Found an interview with the author -

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    3101

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2460

  • oddsnsods

    2413

  • SimonTV

    2330

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616217325106.jpg.1b7be8c22df5b50708d40fcfdb7b3def.jpg

 

"You will own nothing and you will be happy" 

 

10 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Sure glad I don't own that. Could you imagine how miserable I would be 🤣

 

-2.jpeg.2ec69fc2c7f185cf63461913a81108b0.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1616219657300.jpg.d901c8a1d2b2987cbfd8be52da304678.jpg

https://www.limestone.on.ca/news/what_s_new/public_health_orders_closure_of_l_o_l_p_s

 

Everytime they pull infection cons like this they are sending parents into a tailspin to find guardians for the kids while working. Single parents with tight incomes are hit hardest. Its a concerted effort to demoralize and bankrupt low income to snare them into their basic income rackets. Just so we dont forget, school boards have lawyers too. They too could have dropped heavy legal hammers to stop the spread of the covid swindle. The lame teaching our kids, our future.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1616220442937.jpg.6afad9bd68fe9596d728441f519d56fd.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/19/science/cdc-guidelines-schools-distancing.amp.html

Snip-it_1616220479824.jpg.20cc20d96a55b01add73ebece56273b5.jpg

 

The architects of covid know the torture they are inflicting on kids and families under false pretenses.

What the emperors of old would do to these satanic sadists would be excruciating and seemingly without end. Years of agonizing consequences. Thats always been the great force motivating these evil societies to remain secret. Until now where deterrence to these forms of inhumanity is next to non existant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

You could be right. Definitely a holocaust from what I've heard. The Irish mostly had access to the crappiest farmland and no real options to grow a variety of foods, just potatoes. There was plenty of other food in Ireland but the starving Irish weren't allowed it. British army were shipping food out of the country during famine. The British also had huge grain reserves just sitting there in Ireland to control grain prices. They also forced the starving to build 'roads to nowhere' in exchange for food (literally pointless roads, only the strongest could take part in these projects and many died in the process).

 

The Irish Patriot on YT had many videos/interviews on this subject about 2 or 3 years ago, but I've not watched much since then. Just had a look now and most of his channel has been memory holed unfortunately.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheIrishPatriot/featured

 

https://www.facebook.com/SiolnahEireann1/

 

There were 1 or 2  historians/authors he interviewed calling for the famine to be reclassified as a holocaust/genocide.

 

 This is one of the authors they interviewed -

 

Ireland 1845 - 1850: The Perfect Holocaust by Chris Fogarty

https://www.irishpatriots.com/ireland_1845_1850

 

Found an interview with the author -

 

 


It was no famine, it was indeed a genocide.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Great covid funnies Boss.

Have you seen any Benny Wills (from Joy Camp) before? He does a meme show every Monday since last year , most of the best ones I've found recently are from there. Been watching his stuff for years but didn't realise he was doing this series until a few weeks ago. You can subscribe to a mailing list for the memes from each show-

 

Subscribe here-

https://productions.bennywills.com/meme-me

Edited by BossCrow
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

You can be starved to death or denied drink.

 

Does anyone here remember when Hospitals were putting the elderly on the path way, where by they were dehydrating them to death ?

They tried to do this with my mom about five years ago. I'm glad to report that they didn't succeed thanks to my intervention.

Dehydration is an horrific way to die. The B's.......

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Third Wave's a-coming. Like we knew it would. FFS.

 

Each series of this shitshow gets worse. Time to cancel it.

 

out of likes 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Does anyone here remember when Hospitals were putting the elderly on the path way, where by they were dehydrating them to death ?

They tried to do this with my mom about five years ago. I'm glad to report that they didn't succeed thanks to my intervention.

Dehydration is an horrific way to die. The B's.......

I remember that. It was the 'Liverpool Care Pathway'

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/jul/15/liverpool-care-pathway-what-went-wrong

 

You're right, that would be a particularly nasty way to die. I was shocked when I heard about it.

 

edit: the (partially gates funded) Guardian is obviously biased and glosses over the extent of the problem here. Probably shouldn't have linked to it. The UK Column have done some good articles on the subject though-

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/conversation-nhs

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/chocolate-and-understanding-britains-growing-death-cult

 

 

Edited by BossCrow
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Does anyone here remember when Hospitals were putting the elderly on the path way, where by they were dehydrating them to death ?

They tried to do this with my mom about five years ago. I'm glad to report that they didn't succeed thanks to my intervention.

Dehydration is an horrific way to die. The B's.......

The idea, I think, is to use dehydration and starvation to give the impression the health has taken a turn for the worst. People visiting relatives undergoing this form of euthanasia are relieved when the person passes away. She/he was so frail...move on..nothing to see here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

I remember that. It was the 'Liverpool Care Pathway'

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/jul/15/liverpool-care-pathway-what-went-wrong

 

You're right, that would be a particularly nasty way to die. I was shocked when I heard about it.

 

It was a real & horrific experience to go through for me, let alone for my mother. All night I had to stay with her to make sure she got hydrated vi the drip, then coincidentally the drip kept going on the blink all night where by I had to keep calling the nurse. These B's make me sick.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

It was a real & horrific experience to go through for me, let alone for my mother. All night I had to stay with her to make sure she got hydrated vi the drip, then coincidentally the drip kept going on the blink all night where by I had to keep calling the nurse. These B's make me sick.

Sorry to hear that. That must have been awful. 

 

By the way I edited my earlier post, I realised that Guardian article was a bit of a whitewash. Had forgotten I read about it on UK Column originally.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...