Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

12 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they cremated all the "covid" dead, one its probably in their emergency legislation to prevent post death infections spreading and two they can hide the evidence. 

Cremation is expensive. Have you ever seen a funeral where the casket starts rolling into the oven and the draps are closed. At the risk of offending isn't it more profitable to recycle the casket and sell the corpse for medical research or....soylent green? They send you the ashes of their cousin's campfire. Collects the ashes for them to give the grieving survivors. Would you put that past them?

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I bet agoraphobia rates have gone through the roof over the last 12 months. Not saying I have that, just came to mind as so many people have been isolating at home. 

They have strung out this lockdown fraud for so long, people have gone through so many stages that I don't think they can come back from it. Deep fear, damage to their daily routines, their psyche, their notion of what living means, how they perceive others (from family to strangers), and so on. PTB made sure this has lasted long enough to do permanent fucking damage. And that's before we get started on the "vaccines".

• Like 1

The one guy on telegram claims the vaccines are a primer and that second wave of bioweapon will activate this primer and kill people off because their immune system has been damaged by the vaccines. Interesting theory. 

Similar to plot in the TV series Utopia. Where they released a flu and a vaccine at the same time and only together did they sterilise people, on their own it would not be traceable that either the flu they released or the vaccine was too blame for the sterilization. 

Snip-it_1616205842138.jpg.2b76be0c4d6a7f31a6db925798d5f975.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induced_coma

Having established a link between covid and the organ trade we examined cursively the idea that a weaponized ventillator can induce brain damage. The trick is getting the patient onto the ventillator. My contention is that a medically induced coma will fill that gap.

The truly disturbing thing with the induced coma to simulate brain death is that it can happen that the patient is conscious but paralyzed as the organs are being removed. I have read at least one article in a medical journal about an aborted harvest where the survivor described just that. Could feel everything.

I understand the need for organs just not with the involuntary donors. I also understand that organs will soon be grown artificially and the need to victimize will be a thing of the past. But for now, unfortunately we are witnessing a harvesting goldrush. Covid is on a clock, backlogs are being tackled furiously under this shroud of pandemic.

Snip-it_1616213984508.jpg.9d2a7f939c130725ba46438748824ee1.jpg

https://thewalrus.ca/will-beauty-change-when-the-world-comes-back/

Snip-it_1616214166312.jpg.b1844c0e9b6c002d262df1070ec4038d.jpg

One mask goes on while another comes off. Interesting to note how this swindle has affected peoples perceptions of their own appearances. Spending more time without the mask of makeup and enjoying more natural time. Hadn't given it much thought before but the use of pandemic masks in public must have taken a fair chunk of revenue away from the makeup industries. Will a worker wearing a mask all day bother wearing the usual lip cosmetics 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

They have strung out this lockdown fraud for so long, people have gone through so many stages that I don't think they can come back from it. Deep fear, damage to their daily routines, their psyche, their notion of what living means, how they perceive others (from family to strangers), and so on. PTB made sure this has lasted long enough to do permanent fucking damage. And that's before we get started on the "vaccines".

History shows us that humans can reorganize pretty quickly after tornadoes and earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, flooding. Perhaps it is the very apathy we condemn in the masses that becomes their best attribute in times of great crisis. The idea that they can't fully understand it makes it more bearable? Just my theory.

Snip-it_1616216479697.jpg.9f06270e63a94601823f20afa492d756.jpg

https://www.treehugger.com/amp/lessons-learned-from-pandemic-5116604

Snip-it_1616216525402.jpg.1fc449e52cebd5b914bae9dc6fd11146.jpg

Homeschooling your kids is the greatest thing a person can do to break the stranglehold the cabal have on the future.

Just saying for those that always wonder what we can do as individuals to change the world and eliminate mind parasitism.

• Like 2

Snip-it_1616216788091.jpg.8ca13be9e501fb85d1a59c0f0e41701b.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-scotland-56298416

Snip-it_1616216822113.jpg.eb826d1be852678b52282a752c1ed972.jpg

Scotland has lawyers representing the interests of the people within it's borders. Paid by the people to investigate false pandemic claims. The police have the ability to do surveillance on the phones of key players to the swindle. Overhear their nefarious planning. Police are paid to protect law and order. All these imposters taking a salary under false pretenses are the ones causing this type of needless suffering. Their failure to act decisively to round up those swindlers and jail them is why these horror stories exist today.

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The authors of these poisons have been using illness to get what they want for a long time and it is not always the humans that are poisoned but also their crops. 

When the potato was introduced to Europe as a gift from the Americas they had plenty of time to study the potato blight pathogens. Although my evidence is circumstantial I have a theory that the Irish were pushed off their lands with a weaponized blight. The Irish could sustain themselves on this simple but nutrutious food. Many of my neighbors are direct descendants of those displaced masses that came to Canada. Not one of them suspects foul play in that famine.

Just to illustrate a bit further the type of vigilence we must adopt around these satanic nutcases. 

You could be right. Definitely a holocaust from what I've heard. The Irish mostly had access to the crappiest farmland and no real options to grow a variety of foods, just potatoes. There was plenty of other food in Ireland but the starving Irish weren't allowed it. British army were shipping food out of the country during famine. The British also had huge grain reserves just sitting there in Ireland to control grain prices. They also forced the starving to build 'roads to nowhere' in exchange for food (literally pointless roads, only the strongest could take part in these projects and many died in the process).

The Irish Patriot on YT had many videos/interviews on this subject about 2 or 3 years ago, but I've not watched much since then. Just had a look now and most of his channel has been memory holed unfortunately.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheIrishPatriot/featured

https://www.facebook.com/SiolnahEireann1/

There were 1 or 2  historians/authors he interviewed calling for the famine to be reclassified as a holocaust/genocide.

This is one of the authors they interviewed -

Ireland 1845 - 1850: The Perfect Holocaust by Chris Fogarty

https://www.irishpatriots.com/ireland_1845_1850

Found an interview with the author -

• Thanks 1

Snip-it_1616219657300.jpg.d901c8a1d2b2987cbfd8be52da304678.jpg

https://www.limestone.on.ca/news/what_s_new/public_health_orders_closure_of_l_o_l_p_s

Everytime they pull infection cons like this they are sending parents into a tailspin to find guardians for the kids while working. Single parents with tight incomes are hit hardest. Its a concerted effort to demoralize and bankrupt low income to snare them into their basic income rackets. Just so we dont forget, school boards have lawyers too. They too could have dropped heavy legal hammers to stop the spread of the covid swindle. The lame teaching our kids, our future.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1616220442937.jpg.6afad9bd68fe9596d728441f519d56fd.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/19/science/cdc-guidelines-schools-distancing.amp.html

Snip-it_1616220479824.jpg.20cc20d96a55b01add73ebece56273b5.jpg

The architects of covid know the torture they are inflicting on kids and families under false pretenses.

What the emperors of old would do to these satanic sadists would be excruciating and seemingly without end. Years of agonizing consequences. Thats always been the great force motivating these evil societies to remain secret. Until now where deterrence to these forms of inhumanity is next to non existant.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic