Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The authors of these poisons have been using illness to get what they want for a long time and it is not always the humans that are poisoned but also their crops. 

 

When the potato was introduced to Europe as a gift from the Americas they had plenty of time to study the potato blight pathogens. Although my evidence is circumstantial I have a theory that the Irish were pushed off their lands with a weaponized blight. The Irish could sustain themselves on this simple but nutrutious food. Many of my neighbors are direct descendants of those displaced masses that came to Canada. Not one of them suspects foul play in that famine.

 

Just to illustrate a bit further the type of mindset we must asopt around these satanic nutcases. 

Ive found its anathema to suggest anything like this amongst family. They will wax lyrical about the traitors who exacerbated the situation, but any suggestion it wasnt a natural event is not up for discussion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am truly inspired by the thoughts people have on ending this pharma seige. Truly I am. What I find less inspiring is the lack of interest in strategies to prevent stuff like this from ever happening again. Conserve and protect our gains. The cabal are not the root of this evil, they are the branches. The root is our attitudes of "laisser faire" with every political intrigue. The root is letting these satanic crazies raise our kids.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Free Range said:

Ive found its anathema to suggest anything like this amongst family. They will wax lyrical about the traitors who exacerbated the situation, but any suggestion it wasnt a natural event is not up for discussion

Same thing when I try to discuss the Mao famines with a former Mao Red Guard that teaches me mandarin. Its exactly as Twain said, its harder to convince people they were lied to than to get them to accept a lie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I am truly inspired by the thoughts people have on ending this pharma seige. Truly I am. What I find less inspiring is the lack of interest in strategies to prevent stuff like this from ever happening again. Conserve and protect our gains. The cabal are not the root of this evil, they are the branches. The root is our attitudes of "laisser faire" with every political intrigue. The root is letting these satanic crazies raise our kids.

Someone offers to take away your responsibilities, ease your burden. When this benefactor is nameless and faceless. He outlives you and performs the same kindness towards your children, grandchildren. Human nature. You know its wrong but why did god make those fingers fit so neatly in the ears.

Yeah we are all to blame, easy life is not a happy life. Great awakening here we come. I wouldnt write it off. I couldnt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most people that took the vaccine only took it because they want things to go back to normal. They want to travel and see their family. They didn't take it because they are concerned about a catching covid. 

 

I bet they thought about releasing a real deadly virus and probably have that as a back up plan, if governments don't follow orders and people don't take the vaccines. They realised that people are so easily manipulated that they will beg for a vaccine if it means they can keep their bread an circus, there was no need for a real bioweapon/virus in the end. 

 

I don't think the vaccines serve a single goal, they like to do kill many birds with one stone as they did with other events in the past. In the cloak of crisis they can rob the governments of the world and get away with murder. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Most people that took the vaccine only took it because they want things to go back to normal. They want to travel and see their family. They didn't take it because they are concerned about a catching covid. 

 

I bet they thought about releasing a real deadly virus and probably have that as a back up plan, if governments don't follow orders and people don't take the vaccines. They realised that people are so easily manipulated that they will beg for a vaccine if it means they can keep their bread an circus, there was no need for a real bioweapon/virus in the end. 

 

I don't think the vaccines serve a single goal, they like to do kill many birds with one stone as they did with other events in the past. In the cloak of crisis they can rob the governments of the world and get away with murder. 

Out of likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Free Range said:

Someone offers to take away your responsibilities, ease your burden. When this benefactor is nameless and faceless. He outlives you and performs the same kindness towards your children, grandchildren. Human nature. You know its wrong but why did god make those fingers fit so neatly in the ears.

Yeah we are all to blame, easy life is not a happy life. Great awakening here we come. I wouldnt write it off. I couldnt

Below a graphic cinematic portrayal of the attitude to slavery we should have had all along. 

 

Snip-it_1616201466493.jpg.6e13323d424632e7e85511c3ca8517d5.jpg

Into the pit, vipers.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Police give a 82yo pensioner a 9:45pm visit to give her a "Covid Breach" warning after someone reported her for having a socially distant cup of tea with her neighbour in their communal garden.

 

 

Shall we concentrate on our knife crime targets today or go for equal brownie points visiting the old lady. lets have a cuppa in the canteen and decide

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

My vote is "vaccine". Why? Because it is a bioweapon and never had anything to do with healing. The vaccines are the agent spreading disease. The perfect instrument to create illness and it is packaged as a substance to prevent illness. Since when is there any money in making people healthier. These potions are brewed by the ancestors of those well poisoners of history. Once they sold the idea of vaccination benefits the game was set.

 

Just came across this in the News today... the link is saying about a new brain disease...with symptoms similar to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, a rare and fatal brain disease, this is the same disease that Moderna was working on initially when creating the mRNA 'vaccine'

 

Apparently, it has shown up in New Brunswick... kinda ties in with your thoughts on whats going on.

 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/brain-disease-cases-public-health-1.5953478?fbclid=IwAR3htamYCPABdPqJKu3Ncu_JzIYykMomX2p2MDRqxreuBZ4tiROb9naj_T0

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For tomorrow take a tea and cupcakes  to distract the Police... You can also start to dance - it could confuse them and eventually they could start to dance too... I know this trick from NZ movie about Zombie attack ;D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1616202398638.jpg.e1195e037d34c3a5c848ff162befb23b.jpg

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/struggling-after-a-year-of-closures-quebec-restaurant-owners-issue-plea-to-reopen-april-1-1.5354659

 

Snip-it_1616202435192.jpg.f76fe96c6942b3e731fafc5459147e80.jpg

 

"An open letter" instead of subpoenas at the first peep of closures a year ago. These whining hypocrites have clout and money and lawyers. They neglect to hire detectives and attack the fraudulent use of the PCR from day 1.

 

The pleas of slaves. "please master, give us back our freedom".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Just came across this in the News today... the link is saying about a new brain disease...with symptoms similar to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, a rare and fatal brain disease, this is the same disease that Moderna was working on initially when creating the mRNA 'vaccine'

 

Apparently, it has shown up in New Brunswick... kinda ties in with your thoughts on whats going on.

 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/brain-disease-cases-public-health-1.5953478?fbclid=IwAR3htamYCPABdPqJKu3Ncu_JzIYykMomX2p2MDRqxreuBZ4tiROb9naj_T0

There was no other reason to change the standard to pronounce death as a stopping of the heart. A stopped heart will damage that lot of lucrative organs. Who do we imagine lobbied for the change to brain death? I don't recall the public being invited to debate that issue as well as debating the change from automatic opt out to "assumed" consent to donate organs. All these critical changes just before launching covid. For all we know covid is a pharma/harvester joint operation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616202398638.jpg.e1195e037d34c3a5c848ff162befb23b.jpg

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/struggling-after-a-year-of-closures-quebec-restaurant-owners-issue-plea-to-reopen-april-1-1.5354659

 

Snip-it_1616202435192.jpg.f76fe96c6942b3e731fafc5459147e80.jpg

 

"An open letter" instead of subpoenas at the first peep of closures a year ago. These whining hypocrites have clout and money and lawyers. They neglect to hire detectives and attack the fraudulent use of the PCR from day 1.

 

The pleas of slaves. "please master, give us back our freedom".

 

This is the meeting of the CPBBTQ and the UTBQ.

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

There was no other reason to change the standard to pronounce death as a stopping of the heart. A stopped heart will damage that lot of lucrative organs. Who do we imagine lobbied for the change to brain death? I don't recall the public being invited to debate that issue as well as debating the change from automatic opt out to "assumed" consent to donate organs. All these critical changes just before launching covid. For all we know covid is a pharma/harvester joint operation.

 

I am not too sure on the organ theory. I did mention this a while back that they had conveniently made forced organ donations in the UK in time for the pandemic. Do you know if they can use the organs of old people? I don't think they can. Certainly young people they can though, under 50s and certainly anyone under 40. Dr Andrew Moulden said that all vaccines cause blood coagulation or blood clots. So there is that to consider as well, they may not be specifically targeting the brain, just vaccines lead to blood coagulation which leads to blood clots which leads to strokes and depending on where the blood clot is can lead to brain aneurysms or losing a leg etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Just came across this in the News today... the link is saying about a new brain disease...with symptoms similar to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, a rare and fatal brain disease, this is the same disease that Moderna was working on initially when creating the mRNA 'vaccine'

 

Apparently, it has shown up in New Brunswick... kinda ties in with your thoughts on whats going on.

 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/brain-disease-cases-public-health-1.5953478?fbclid=IwAR3htamYCPABdPqJKu3Ncu_JzIYykMomX2p2MDRqxreuBZ4tiROb9naj_T0

Mad cow disease as far as remember was probably caused by feeding plant based animal with meat proteins... It's revenge from the nature :( We will not get far doing things that are against nature.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

I am not too sure on the organ theory. I did mention this a while back that they had conveniently made forced organ donations in the UK in time for the pandemic. Do you know if they can use the organs of old people? I don't think they can. Certainly young people they can though, under 50s and certainly anyone under 40. Dr Andrew Moulden said that all vaccines cause blood coagulation or blood clots. So there is that to consider as well, they may not be specifically targeting the brain, just vaccines lead to blood coagulation which leads to blood clots which leads to strokes and depending on where the blood clot is can lead to brain aneurysms or losing a leg etc. 

Remember reading about a 90yr olds cornea being used, not sure about main organs though

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Do you know if they can use the organs of old people? I don't think they can.

 

Snip-it_1616203445836.jpg.0fef72d1be97ee8d6b8488be09390c9b.jpg

https://www.transplantquebec.ca/en/faqs

 

Hence the nursing home massacres. Help themselves to people others have dumped in those places to get them out of the way. The cabal are like hyenas, they feed on the young and the old or infirm.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

Snip-it_1616203445836.jpg.0fef72d1be97ee8d6b8488be09390c9b.jpg

https://www.transplantquebec.ca/en/faqs

 

Hence the nursing home massacres. Help themselves to people others have dumped in those places to get them out of the way. The cabal are like hyenas, they feed on the young and the old or infirm.

 

I can't see old internal organs being of much use though. Considered is probably a key word there. 

 

I wouldn't be surprised if they cremated all the "covid" dead, one its probably in their emergency legislation to prevent post death infections spreading and two they can hide the evidence. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...