Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

21 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Is there a consensus on this forum as to who is the key individual or individuals pulling the strings of this whole depopulation reset NWO agenda? 

I think we can all name half a dozen. 

Schwab, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Gates, Fauci and Bezos. 

Who else and would the demise of any one of these evil fuckers bring an end to this nightmare? 

Their demise will be the result of us making better choices. People want change now all is required is a will to change and all the sacrifices this implies. Big pharma got big and dangerous because we made bad diet choices and so on. Our bad choice of accepting lies from politicians and accepting secrecy in matters that should be debated openly. We are just as much at fault in the misery and needless suffering that befalls us. The choice to let them disarm us was pivotal in the realization of projects like Agenda this and that.

Thats how we show our teeth and ward them off. We never let "anything" pass uninvestigated or punished when found at fault.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2
  • Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The authors of these poisons have been using illness to get what they want for a long time and it is not always the humans that are poisoned but also their crops. 

When the potato was introduced to Europe as a gift from the Americas they had plenty of time to study the potato blight pathogens. Although my evidence is circumstantial I have a theory that the Irish were pushed off their lands with a weaponized blight. The Irish could sustain themselves on this simple but nutrutious food. Many of my neighbors are direct descendants of those displaced masses that came to Canada. Not one of them suspects foul play in that famine.

Just to illustrate a bit further the type of mindset we must asopt around these satanic nutcases. 

Ive found its anathema to suggest anything like this amongst family. They will wax lyrical about the traitors who exacerbated the situation, but any suggestion it wasnt a natural event is not up for discussion

I am truly inspired by the thoughts people have on ending this pharma seige. Truly I am. What I find less inspiring is the lack of interest in strategies to prevent stuff like this from ever happening again. Conserve and protect our gains. The cabal are not the root of this evil, they are the branches. The root is our attitudes of "laisser faire" with every political intrigue. The root is letting these satanic crazies raise our kids.

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Free Range said:

Ive found its anathema to suggest anything like this amongst family. They will wax lyrical about the traitors who exacerbated the situation, but any suggestion it wasnt a natural event is not up for discussion

Same thing when I try to discuss the Mao famines with a former Mao Red Guard that teaches me mandarin. Its exactly as Twain said, its harder to convince people they were lied to than to get them to accept a lie.

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I am truly inspired by the thoughts people have on ending this pharma seige. Truly I am. What I find less inspiring is the lack of interest in strategies to prevent stuff like this from ever happening again. Conserve and protect our gains. The cabal are not the root of this evil, they are the branches. The root is our attitudes of "laisser faire" with every political intrigue. The root is letting these satanic crazies raise our kids.

Someone offers to take away your responsibilities, ease your burden. When this benefactor is nameless and faceless. He outlives you and performs the same kindness towards your children, grandchildren. Human nature. You know its wrong but why did god make those fingers fit so neatly in the ears.

Yeah we are all to blame, easy life is not a happy life. Great awakening here we come. I wouldnt write it off. I couldnt

Most people that took the vaccine only took it because they want things to go back to normal. They want to travel and see their family. They didn't take it because they are concerned about a catching covid. 

I bet they thought about releasing a real deadly virus and probably have that as a back up plan, if governments don't follow orders and people don't take the vaccines. They realised that people are so easily manipulated that they will beg for a vaccine if it means they can keep their bread an circus, there was no need for a real bioweapon/virus in the end. 

I don't think the vaccines serve a single goal, they like to do kill many birds with one stone as they did with other events in the past. In the cloak of crisis they can rob the governments of the world and get away with murder. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Most people that took the vaccine only took it because they want things to go back to normal. They want to travel and see their family. They didn't take it because they are concerned about a catching covid. 

I bet they thought about releasing a real deadly virus and probably have that as a back up plan, if governments don't follow orders and people don't take the vaccines. They realised that people are so easily manipulated that they will beg for a vaccine if it means they can keep their bread an circus, there was no need for a real bioweapon/virus in the end. 

I don't think the vaccines serve a single goal, they like to do kill many birds with one stone as they did with other events in the past. In the cloak of crisis they can rob the governments of the world and get away with murder. 

Out of likes.

Police give a 82yo pensioner a 9:45pm visit to give her a "Covid Breach" warning after someone reported her for having a socially distant cup of tea with her neighbour in their communal garden.

5 minutes ago, Free Range said:

Someone offers to take away your responsibilities, ease your burden. When this benefactor is nameless and faceless. He outlives you and performs the same kindness towards your children, grandchildren. Human nature. You know its wrong but why did god make those fingers fit so neatly in the ears.

Yeah we are all to blame, easy life is not a happy life. Great awakening here we come. I wouldnt write it off. I couldnt

Below a graphic cinematic portrayal of the attitude to slavery we should have had all along. 

Snip-it_1616201466493.jpg.6e13323d424632e7e85511c3ca8517d5.jpg

Into the pit, vipers.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Police give a 82yo pensioner a 9:45pm visit to give her a "Covid Breach" warning after someone reported her for having a socially distant cup of tea with her neighbour in their communal garden.

Shall we concentrate on our knife crime targets today or go for equal brownie points visiting the old lady. lets have a cuppa in the canteen and decide

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

My vote is "vaccine". Why? Because it is a bioweapon and never had anything to do with healing. The vaccines are the agent spreading disease. The perfect instrument to create illness and it is packaged as a substance to prevent illness. Since when is there any money in making people healthier. These potions are brewed by the ancestors of those well poisoners of history. Once they sold the idea of vaccination benefits the game was set.

Just came across this in the News today... the link is saying about a new brain disease...with symptoms similar to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, a rare and fatal brain disease, this is the same disease that Moderna was working on initially when creating the mRNA 'vaccine'

Apparently, it has shown up in New Brunswick... kinda ties in with your thoughts on whats going on.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/brain-disease-cases-public-health-1.5953478?fbclid=IwAR3htamYCPABdPqJKu3Ncu_JzIYykMomX2p2MDRqxreuBZ4tiROb9naj_T0

• Thanks 1

For tomorrow take a tea and cupcakes  to distract the Police... You can also start to dance - it could confuse them and eventually they could start to dance too... I know this trick from NZ movie about Zombie attack ;D

Snip-it_1616202398638.jpg.e1195e037d34c3a5c848ff162befb23b.jpg

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/struggling-after-a-year-of-closures-quebec-restaurant-owners-issue-plea-to-reopen-april-1-1.5354659

Snip-it_1616202435192.jpg.f76fe96c6942b3e731fafc5459147e80.jpg

"An open letter" instead of subpoenas at the first peep of closures a year ago. These whining hypocrites have clout and money and lawyers. They neglect to hire detectives and attack the fraudulent use of the PCR from day 1.

The pleas of slaves. "please master, give us back our freedom".

3 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Just came across this in the News today... the link is saying about a new brain disease...with symptoms similar to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, a rare and fatal brain disease, this is the same disease that Moderna was working on initially when creating the mRNA 'vaccine'

Apparently, it has shown up in New Brunswick... kinda ties in with your thoughts on whats going on.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/brain-disease-cases-public-health-1.5953478?fbclid=IwAR3htamYCPABdPqJKu3Ncu_JzIYykMomX2p2MDRqxreuBZ4tiROb9naj_T0

There was no other reason to change the standard to pronounce death as a stopping of the heart. A stopped heart will damage that lot of lucrative organs. Who do we imagine lobbied for the change to brain death? I don't recall the public being invited to debate that issue as well as debating the change from automatic opt out to "assumed" consent to donate organs. All these critical changes just before launching covid. For all we know covid is a pharma/harvester joint operation.

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616202398638.jpg.e1195e037d34c3a5c848ff162befb23b.jpg

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/struggling-after-a-year-of-closures-quebec-restaurant-owners-issue-plea-to-reopen-april-1-1.5354659

Snip-it_1616202435192.jpg.f76fe96c6942b3e731fafc5459147e80.jpg

"An open letter" instead of subpoenas at the first peep of closures a year ago. These whining hypocrites have clout and money and lawyers. They neglect to hire detectives and attack the fraudulent use of the PCR from day 1.

The pleas of slaves. "please master, give us back our freedom".

This is the meeting of the CPBBTQ and the UTBQ.

• Haha 1
Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

There was no other reason to change the standard to pronounce death as a stopping of the heart. A stopped heart will damage that lot of lucrative organs. Who do we imagine lobbied for the change to brain death? I don't recall the public being invited to debate that issue as well as debating the change from automatic opt out to "assumed" consent to donate organs. All these critical changes just before launching covid. For all we know covid is a pharma/harvester joint operation.

I am not too sure on the organ theory. I did mention this a while back that they had conveniently made forced organ donations in the UK in time for the pandemic. Do you know if they can use the organs of old people? I don't think they can. Certainly young people they can though, under 50s and certainly anyone under 40. Dr Andrew Moulden said that all vaccines cause blood coagulation or blood clots. So there is that to consider as well, they may not be specifically targeting the brain, just vaccines lead to blood coagulation which leads to blood clots which leads to strokes and depending on where the blood clot is can lead to brain aneurysms or losing a leg etc. 

8 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Mad cow disease as far as remember was probably caused by feeding plant based animal with meat proteins... It's revenge from the nature :( We will not get far doing things that are against nature.

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I am not too sure on the organ theory. I did mention this a while back that they had conveniently made forced organ donations in the UK in time for the pandemic. Do you know if they can use the organs of old people? I don't think they can. Certainly young people they can though, under 50s and certainly anyone under 40. Dr Andrew Moulden said that all vaccines cause blood coagulation or blood clots. So there is that to consider as well, they may not be specifically targeting the brain, just vaccines lead to blood coagulation which leads to blood clots which leads to strokes and depending on where the blood clot is can lead to brain aneurysms or losing a leg etc. 

Remember reading about a 90yr olds cornea being used, not sure about main organs though

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Do you know if they can use the organs of old people? I don't think they can.

Snip-it_1616203445836.jpg.0fef72d1be97ee8d6b8488be09390c9b.jpg

https://www.transplantquebec.ca/en/faqs

Hence the nursing home massacres. Help themselves to people others have dumped in those places to get them out of the way. The cabal are like hyenas, they feed on the young and the old or infirm.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd