Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Police give a 82yo pensioner a 9:45pm visit to give her a "Covid Breach" warning after someone reported her for having a socially distant cup of tea with her neighbour in their communal garden.

 

 

Shall we concentrate on our knife crime targets today or go for equal brownie points visiting the old lady. lets have a cuppa in the canteen and decide

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

My vote is "vaccine". Why? Because it is a bioweapon and never had anything to do with healing. The vaccines are the agent spreading disease. The perfect instrument to create illness and it is packaged as a substance to prevent illness. Since when is there any money in making people healthier. These potions are brewed by the ancestors of those well poisoners of history. Once they sold the idea of vaccination benefits the game was set.

 

Just came across this in the News today... the link is saying about a new brain disease...with symptoms similar to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, a rare and fatal brain disease, this is the same disease that Moderna was working on initially when creating the mRNA 'vaccine'

 

Apparently, it has shown up in New Brunswick... kinda ties in with your thoughts on whats going on.

 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/brain-disease-cases-public-health-1.5953478?fbclid=IwAR3htamYCPABdPqJKu3Ncu_JzIYykMomX2p2MDRqxreuBZ4tiROb9naj_T0

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1616202398638.jpg.e1195e037d34c3a5c848ff162befb23b.jpg

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/struggling-after-a-year-of-closures-quebec-restaurant-owners-issue-plea-to-reopen-april-1-1.5354659

 

Snip-it_1616202435192.jpg.f76fe96c6942b3e731fafc5459147e80.jpg

 

"An open letter" instead of subpoenas at the first peep of closures a year ago. These whining hypocrites have clout and money and lawyers. They neglect to hire detectives and attack the fraudulent use of the PCR from day 1.

 

The pleas of slaves. "please master, give us back our freedom".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Just came across this in the News today... the link is saying about a new brain disease...with symptoms similar to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, a rare and fatal brain disease, this is the same disease that Moderna was working on initially when creating the mRNA 'vaccine'

 

Apparently, it has shown up in New Brunswick... kinda ties in with your thoughts on whats going on.

 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/brain-disease-cases-public-health-1.5953478?fbclid=IwAR3htamYCPABdPqJKu3Ncu_JzIYykMomX2p2MDRqxreuBZ4tiROb9naj_T0

There was no other reason to change the standard to pronounce death as a stopping of the heart. A stopped heart will damage that lot of lucrative organs. Who do we imagine lobbied for the change to brain death? I don't recall the public being invited to debate that issue as well as debating the change from automatic opt out to "assumed" consent to donate organs. All these critical changes just before launching covid. For all we know covid is a pharma/harvester joint operation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616202398638.jpg.e1195e037d34c3a5c848ff162befb23b.jpg

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/struggling-after-a-year-of-closures-quebec-restaurant-owners-issue-plea-to-reopen-april-1-1.5354659

 

Snip-it_1616202435192.jpg.f76fe96c6942b3e731fafc5459147e80.jpg

 

"An open letter" instead of subpoenas at the first peep of closures a year ago. These whining hypocrites have clout and money and lawyers. They neglect to hire detectives and attack the fraudulent use of the PCR from day 1.

 

The pleas of slaves. "please master, give us back our freedom".

 

This is the meeting of the CPBBTQ and the UTBQ.

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

There was no other reason to change the standard to pronounce death as a stopping of the heart. A stopped heart will damage that lot of lucrative organs. Who do we imagine lobbied for the change to brain death? I don't recall the public being invited to debate that issue as well as debating the change from automatic opt out to "assumed" consent to donate organs. All these critical changes just before launching covid. For all we know covid is a pharma/harvester joint operation.

 

I am not too sure on the organ theory. I did mention this a while back that they had conveniently made forced organ donations in the UK in time for the pandemic. Do you know if they can use the organs of old people? I don't think they can. Certainly young people they can though, under 50s and certainly anyone under 40. Dr Andrew Moulden said that all vaccines cause blood coagulation or blood clots. So there is that to consider as well, they may not be specifically targeting the brain, just vaccines lead to blood coagulation which leads to blood clots which leads to strokes and depending on where the blood clot is can lead to brain aneurysms or losing a leg etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Just came across this in the News today... the link is saying about a new brain disease...with symptoms similar to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, a rare and fatal brain disease, this is the same disease that Moderna was working on initially when creating the mRNA 'vaccine'

 

Apparently, it has shown up in New Brunswick... kinda ties in with your thoughts on whats going on.

 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/brain-disease-cases-public-health-1.5953478?fbclid=IwAR3htamYCPABdPqJKu3Ncu_JzIYykMomX2p2MDRqxreuBZ4tiROb9naj_T0

Mad cow disease as far as remember was probably caused by feeding plant based animal with meat proteins... It's revenge from the nature :( We will not get far doing things that are against nature.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

I am not too sure on the organ theory. I did mention this a while back that they had conveniently made forced organ donations in the UK in time for the pandemic. Do you know if they can use the organs of old people? I don't think they can. Certainly young people they can though, under 50s and certainly anyone under 40. Dr Andrew Moulden said that all vaccines cause blood coagulation or blood clots. So there is that to consider as well, they may not be specifically targeting the brain, just vaccines lead to blood coagulation which leads to blood clots which leads to strokes and depending on where the blood clot is can lead to brain aneurysms or losing a leg etc. 

Remember reading about a 90yr olds cornea being used, not sure about main organs though

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Do you know if they can use the organs of old people? I don't think they can.

 

Snip-it_1616203445836.jpg.0fef72d1be97ee8d6b8488be09390c9b.jpg

https://www.transplantquebec.ca/en/faqs

 

Hence the nursing home massacres. Help themselves to people others have dumped in those places to get them out of the way. The cabal are like hyenas, they feed on the young and the old or infirm.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

Snip-it_1616203445836.jpg.0fef72d1be97ee8d6b8488be09390c9b.jpg

https://www.transplantquebec.ca/en/faqs

 

Hence the nursing home massacres. Help themselves to people others have dumped in those places to get them out of the way. The cabal are like hyenas, they feed on the young and the old or infirm.

 

I can't see old internal organs being of much use though. Considered is probably a key word there. 

 

I wouldn't be surprised if they cremated all the "covid" dead, one its probably in their emergency legislation to prevent post death infections spreading and two they can hide the evidence. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Global Protest starts in Japan and Melbourne first see you tomorrow in London.

 

https://www.facebook.com/reignitedemocracyaustralia/videos/454496562429249/

Im a bit ambivalent to these protests. Especially when they are provoked into violence. However my French friend tells me some have never stopped protesting yellow jacket stuff, every week, ignoring the covid. 

So I'll be there 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

I can't see old internal organs being of much use though. Considered is probably a key word there. 

 

I wouldn't be surprised if they cremated all the "covid" dead, one its probably in their emergency legislation to prevent post death infections spreading and two they can hide the evidence. 

You may be surprised just how viable old folk organs are. They did not make it that far with a toxic metabolism. This belief people have that old people are wasted is myth. Those in nursing homes are not always frail. Many were put there because relatives wanted them out of the way or wanted to manage their financial affairs. The key with attacking the old for organs is that most of them have outlived family and wont be missed. At least thats how I figure it. I was surprised also at first that donations were accepted from the elderly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

1- PCR test

2- Isolation

3- toxin introduced in food or water

4- ventillator

5- organ havesting

 

These are the layers beneath the testing. One false positive could be life threatening. Once you are in their hands you are on your own. No visits allowed. You can be starved to death or denied drink. 

 

1- PCR test

2- sedatives, anti-biotics, steroids, more sedatives

3- ventilator

4- organ harvesting

5- cremation

 

2 minutes ago, Free Range said:

Im a bit ambivalent to these protests. Especially when they are provoked into violence. However my French friend tells me some have never stopped protesting yellow jacket stuff, every week, ignoring the covid. 

So I'll be there 

 

I've never been to a protest and barely left my area in 12 months but I am so fed up I am seriously considering going in to London tomorrow. 

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

You may be surprised just how viable old folk organs are. They did not make it that far with a toxic metabolism. This belief people have that old people are wasted is myth. Those in nursing homes are not always frail. Many were put there because relatives wanted them out of the way or wanted to manage their financial affairs. The key with attacking the old for organs is that most of them have outlived family and wont be missed. At least thats how I figure it. I was surprised also at first that donations were accepted from the elderly.

 

I don't know enough about it to say for sure. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

1- PCR test

2- sedatives, anti-biotics, steroids, more sedatives

3- ventilator

4- organ harvesting

5- cremation

 

 

I've never been to a protest and barely left my area in 12 months but I am so fed up I am seriously considering going in to London tomorrow. 

You do meet some great people. It was like breathing out again i remember with the first one. Its worth it i think

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

Difficult to take you seriously when you post stuff like this:

 

Right, we get it. You think that info should have been checked before being shared on here. It wasn't, the error was quickly pointed out and graciously acknowledged. Yet you still post only to troll this member. No posts on anything else. Are you going to do this every time they post? Because I doubt that is in the spirit of the forum. Looks like trolling to me.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...