Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

My vote is "vaccine". Why? Because it is a bioweapon and never had anything to do with healing. The vaccines are the agent spreading disease. The perfect instrument to create illness and it is packaged as a substance to prevent illness. Since when is there any money in making people healthier. These potions are brewed by the ancestors of those well poisoners of history. Once they sold the idea of vaccination benefits the game was set.

like telling a baby to drop its bottle, an adult population to believe such monstrousness

'Far easier to fool a man, than convince him he's been fooled' For his whole life is the unsaid part of this great truth. twain i think

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

That's an interesting point. 

I theorize that injections given to persons targetted for harvesting are given, besides the brain clot, a formulation to start altering that person's dna to make the organs compatible with the recipient's dna.

I base this on information published that shows how lungs are bathed in a solution before transplant that gives more time to manage the transfer while altering the dna to better suit the organ recipient. Thus reducing the number of anti rejection drugs and periods of immunosuppression.

• Like 1

Just now, Human10 said:

They were already brain dead before the jab...

Judging by the amount of CD, you may have a point too.  I'm really surprised at some of the people who have followed along with all of the covid hype, masks, distancing, lockdowns and vaccine.

3 minutes ago, Free Range said:

Have you posted the evidence for that before, or could you kindly point me in the direction

Sorry, Zeneca or the German investigators are hiding this info. Its not published. Its my conclusion based on the observable facts.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

8 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

My vote is "vaccine". Why? Because it is a bioweapon and never had anything to do with healing. The vaccines are the agent spreading disease. The perfect instrument to create illness and it is packaged as a substance to prevent illness. Since when is there any money in making people healthier. These potions are brewed by the ancestors of those well poisoners of history. Once they sold the idea of vaccination benefits the game was set.

Satanic inversion.

Everything is opposite to what is commonly believed. #

The Brits and Americans go into Afghanistan not to stop the heroin trade, but to maintain it, the American Empire doesn't battle ISIS but supplies it with arms and fleets of trucks etc etc .

And...

'Respected statesmen' work 24/7 to destroy their own countries, while 'demented conspiracy theorists' are telling the truth.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Astra Zeneca deliberately formulated their jab to induce brain death. 

So the 'vaccine' has similar effects to a couple of hours of primetime BBC viewing then?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pete675 said:

Satanic inversion.

Everything is opposite to what is commonly believed. #

The Brits and Americans go into Afghanistan not to stop the heroin trade, but to maintain it, the American Empire doesn't battle ISIS but supplies it with arms and fleets of trucks etc etc .

And...

'Respected statesmen' work 24/7 to destroy their own countries, while 'demented conspiracy theorists' are telling the truth.

And health care means illness profiteering. The ministers of health are ministers of disease.

9 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I theorize that injections given to persons targetted for harvesting are given, besides the brain clot, a formulation to start altering that person's dna to make the organs compatible with the recipient's dna.

I base this on information published that shows how lungs are bathed in a solution before transplant that gives more time to manage the transfer while altering the dna to better suit the organ recipient. Thus reducing the number of anti rejection drugs and periods of immunosuppression.

F'k me how deep does it go. but makes sense

Is there a consensus on this forum as to who is the key individual or individuals pulling the strings of this whole depopulation reset NWO agenda? 

I think we can all name half a dozen. 

Schwab, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Gates, Fauci and Bezos. 

Who else and would the demise of any one of these evil fuckers bring an end to this nightmare? 

On 3/18/2021 at 4:02 PM, skitzorat said:

450847974_Screenshot2021-03-18175645-min.png.dafc7042bb664a713d561f436136cc81.png

She oozes so much fucking authenticity I need a fucking Dyson to mop it up

Caricatures are usually exaggerated, but in this case, they’ve got the teeth right 😂

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Actually it isn't all crap or bollocks as was said earlier. There is a connection to IG Farben and I have a hunch more connections to a few other parts of it. Unless you can come up with anything helpful...why do you just post such a rude comment?  I read crap on here every day...actual crap, but manage to not be rude about it. We are all here to connect and get truthful answers....or are we?

Maybe your two post contribution to the forum sheds some light?

Were you so interested in my 'crap' post that you felt compelled to join immediately?

Nothing personal, I've been interested in getting involved for some time. As I say, nothing personal, but I was finally forced to signing up when I saw that silly meme you posted. Why would a 'truth' seeker post such a piece of idiotic garbage...?

On 3/18/2021 at 4:24 PM, BossCrow said:

Yes. Great channel, been watching since last year. I bought a little wood stove after watching his vids and been gradually acquiring some bushcraft items over the last few years anyway. I'm quite interested in the Viking stuff as well, read a couple of sagas just before the scamdemic started (The Vinland Sagas are interesting to read).

Victory or Valhalla.... it’s what it’s coming down to for us

• Like 1

The authors of these poisons have been using illness to get what they want for a long time and it is not always the humans that are poisoned but also their crops. 

When the potato was introduced to Europe as a gift from the Americas they had plenty of time to study the potato blight pathogens. Although my evidence is circumstantial I have a theory that the Irish were pushed off their lands with a weaponized blight. The Irish could sustain themselves on this simple but nutrutious food. Many of my neighbors are direct descendants of those displaced masses that came to Canada. Not one of them suspects foul play in that famine.

Just to illustrate a bit further the type of vigilence we must adopt around these satanic nutcases. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Is there a consensus on this forum as to who is the key individual or individuals pulling the strings of this whole depopulation reset NWO agenda? 

I think we can all name half a dozen. 

Schwab, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Gates, Fauci and Bezos. 

Who else and would the demise of any one of these evil fuckers bring an end to this nightmare? 

Maybe the demise of one would set off the domino effect.... ;-)