Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Just found this:  

Who manufactured Zyklon B?
During World War II, Bayer was part of a consortium called IG Farben that made the Zyklon B pesticide used in Adolf Hitler's gas chambers. Through a series of acquisitions over the years, Bayer has grown into a drug and chemicals behemoth and now employs some 100,000 people worldwide.Aug. 13, 2018

1) Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), has never been the CEO of Cambridge, Massachusetts-based Moderna. Fauci has been the director of NIAID since 1984, while ModeRNA Therapeutics was not founded until 2010. Fauci also graduated from Cornell University Medical College in 1966 and therefore could not possibly have been college roommates with technology mogul Bill Gates, who attended Harvard College for a few years in the mid-1970s.

2) Bill Gates, who did not attend Cornell, also did not design or patent radio-frequency identification (RFID) chips. The first such patent was taken out in 1973 by Mario Cardullo, and the patent number provided in the message text (US2006257852) actually points to a patent related to the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) coronavirus rather than any RFID technology.

3) Notorious chemical and pharmaceutical company IG Farben was not “dissolved” after World War II by George Soros, who was not a Nazi (or a German) and was only 14 years old when Germany surrendered in 1945. The victorious Allied powers seized IG Farben’s surviving assets and split the firm up into smaller constituent companies.

4) Financier Jeffrey Epstein, who was convicted of sex offenses in 2008 and committed suicide in his jail cell in 2019 while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges, got his start in the world of finance as a trader at Bear Stearns in 1976 and later founded his own money-management consulting firm, Financial Trust Company.

Exactly how much money Epstein had and how he acquired his wealth remain subjects of some mystery, but he was not the “primary stockholder” of Moderna, and he was already worth a reputed nine figures well before the 2010 founding of that company.

• Published 1 August 2020
  • Like 1
  • Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Just found this:  

Who manufactured Zyklon B?
During World War II, Bayer was part of a consortium called IG Farben that made the Zyklon B pesticide used in Adolf Hitler's gas chambers. Through a series of acquisitions over the years, Bayer has grown into a drug and chemicals behemoth and now employs some 100,000 people worldwide.Aug. 13, 2018

I give you that with no research into it what so ever by the way.............

we know all these guys are instinctively linked.

there photographic evidence of all of them at some point together.

they all part of the same agenda....to chip n control each and every 1 of us, n drug us out of our minds

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

There all linked i wouldnt be suprised if they were all the same company, everything we know is a complete lie......who fuckin knows anything anymore

Thanks for some common sense thinking and not a rude dismissal. I agree it is highly likely there is truth in the text I received... I have found that  BlackRock Fund Advisors and 'Canada Pension Plan'  that is the plan that pays Canadians their pensions and disability pensions, is part of holdings Moderna ( among others) according to this:  https://money.cnn.com/quote/shareholders/shareholders.html?symb=MRNA&subView=institutional

Edited by Beaujangles
1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Whatever people may think of Alex Bellfield, I think this is a video worth posting.

A judge has thrown out a case where a teenager was fined £10,000 for throwing a party in breach of restrictive measures. The fine was deemed disproportionate, unfair and illegal.

This comes on the back of all the CPS cases, brought under the coronavirus legislation, which have been discontinued, overturned or withdrawn.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/magistrate-throws-out-teenager-s-10-000-covid-party-fine/ar-BB1eEaDT?ocid=msedgntp

Thanks for this Eve, you've just reminded me of an article that was emailed to me today because I subscribe to the writer. 

https://kerryunderwood.wordpress.com/2021/03/19/crowd-funding-cost-capping-and-taxpayers/

Essentially this was a crowd funded case were costs were capped by the Court to save on the public purse, which surprised me considering the government is spending our money like it's confetti. But the case itself concerned the government's nonchalant granting of PPE contracts that basically concerned Wancock. 

So, whilst some may think the Courts are completely corrupt, there is some light that shines through the darkness. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Just a bit worrying I suppose, at her age I wouldn't have had the same awareness as I do now. I probably would have gone along with the flow myself....feels different...an older person should be wiser and more cynical. A young person just out of school..is clearly very vunerable to propaganda....it's a bit harsh regarding teenagers as sheep. 

Proud to say I have three teenage grandkids........all wide awake.

38 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I have been pondering for a while if the goverment are trying to kill the whole population why use a vaccine.Why not just nuke us all surely that would be the most successful. Also why don't they legalise Euthanasia? Just wondering really. 

The vaccine is a very direct weapon, very targeted as opposed to nukes which would wreck infrastructure, and damage the surrounding environment. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

That's probably a large part down to your influence I would guess? I think if your parents are sheep it's difficult to break free of that mentality until you are older... Majority of young people are quite sheep like unfortunately and perhaps need to get to their 20's before their intelligence develops.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Thanks for some common sense thinking and not a rude dismissal. I agree it is highly likely there is truth in the text I received... I have found that  BlackRock Fund Advisors and 'Canada Pension Plan'  that is the plan that pays Canadians their pensions and disability pensions, is part of holdings Moderna ( among others) according to this:  https://money.cnn.com/quote/shareholders/shareholders.html?symb=MRNA&subView=institutional

Hey ive had a few, you know me Beau. 🥃 Its typical Q bullshit tho & Hitler never gassed any Jews...why they have to lock you up if you try & talk about it. Truth is antisemitic.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Mine came to me a few days back and said “mum” you know this new Bill they are bringing through it is going to make us like the nazis. 

I said “ I know. I told you that months ago but you said not to associate anything with nazis because it was disrespectful to Jews, we are being governed by nazis”

We are in still banging head against the wall. progress stage. 

I should have said.  Really?  How? 

Im asking do the drugs prescribed  for arthritis or psoriasis  have any bering on recovering from said virus or is there immunity  Reduction confined to bacterial  matters i have no clue ?nor have i heard zilch

Once again Parisians fleeing the French capital, not because of the so-called pandemic, but due to the lockdown restrictions on freedom.

Exodus from French capital as Parisians say new lockdown is ‘a bit too much’

The capital enters a new lockdown from midnight as France tries to deal with an increase in Covid cases

19/03/21

PRI187142175.jpg?width=990&auto=webp&qua

Parisians were racing to leave the city ahead of a new coronavirus lockdown coming into effect at midnight tonight as the country grapples with soaring case numbers.

From midnight, the capital will be plunged into a month-long lockdown, while another 15 regions in France will be placed under the same measures.

Desperate commuters were seen flooding into train stations across the city, as people looked to beat the deadline to reach other, less restricted parts of the country.

French Prime Minister Jean Castex said the measures will not be as strict as the previous lockdown, with people allowed to exercise outdoors.

However, only essential shops will remain open, while anyone travelling more than 10km from home or in the evenings will need to fill out a form.

At the Montparnasse train station, Anna Henry, a 21-year-old student, said she had decided to go to her parents' place in Brittany, western France, describing the latest Paris lockdown as “a bit too much”.

Anthony Massat, 23, also a student, was catching a train to Toulouse in south-western France: “There's no lockdown in the south, so it will be a bit more free.”

France reported 35,000 new cases on Thursday and there were more Covid patients in intensive care in Paris than at the peak of the second wave.

Full story - https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/paris-lockdown-france-covid-exodus-castex-b925197.html?itm_source=Internal&itm_channel=homepage_banner&itm_campaign=breaking-news-ticker&itm_content=3

The Council of Europe Prohibits Mandatory Vaccines

Excellent news from the Council of Europe (CoE), the world’s leading human rights organisation. It is the governing body of the European Court of Human Rights.

As you’re probably aware the CoE is distinct and separate from the EU. Forty-seven countries including all EU Member States are contracting parties to the CoE and the EurOpean Convention on Human Rights (ECHR). This is excellent news for people concerned about mandatory or coerced vaccination or discrimination on vaccination status.

Today a Council of Europe resolution has been voted that prohibits states from making vaccination against the covirus mandatory or that it can be used to discriminate against workers or anyone who does not get vaccinated.

Here is the text extracted at specific points and the full resolution in original and original link.

7.3 regarding ensuring high vaccine acceptance:

7.3.1 ensuring that citizens are informed that vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is pressured politically, socially or otherwise to get vaccinated if they do not wish to do it yourself;

7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not being vaccinated, due to possible health risks or because they do not want to be vaccinated; 7.3 regarding the guarantee of high acceptance of the vaccine: 7.3.1 guarantee that citizens are informed that vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is pressured politically, socially or in any other way to be vaccinated , if you don’t want it;

7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or for not wanting to be vaccinated.

Not sold on the source but good news in any event. I don't remember seeing this on the front page of the Daily Fail or Scum newspapers. Funny that. 

https://jamesfetzer.org/2021/03/the-council-of-europe-prohibits-mandatory-vaccines/

Edited by Morpheus

you beat me to it @Morpheus

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/council-of-europe

Today a Council of Europe resolution has been voted that prohibits states from making vaccination against the covirus mandatory or that it can be used to discriminate against workers or anyone who does not get vaccinated

document link if you don't want to go to simon parkes.

https://pace.coe.int/en/files/29004/html

Edited by bamboozooka
2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

Today a Council of Europe resolution has been voted that prohibits states from making vaccination against the covirus mandatory or that it can be used to discriminate against workers or anyone who does not get vaccinated

document link if you don't want to go to simon parkes.

Fingers on the pulse kid. 😎👍

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, guest222 said:

Im asking do the drugs prescribed  for arthritis or psoriasis  have any bering on recovering from said virus or is there immunity  Reduction confined to bacterial  matters i have no clue ?nor have i heard zilch

There is no virus.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Hey ive had a few, you know me Beau. 🥃 Its typical Q bullshit tho & Hitler never gassed any Jews...why they have to lock you up if you try & talk about it. Truth is antisemitic.

Out of likes.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, guest222 said:

Having seen commercials  were saying you had better not to of had tuberculosis  and taken our medicine ok okay do viruses simply enter gems as well as germ products saying helloo im a virus medicine has no effect on me

19 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

document link if you don't want to go to simon parks.

Yes that was out a couple of months ago I believe.  I saw it while in the UK. I thought it had already been posted...but good to keep in the bookmark... 

• Like 1

remember the new york er doctor who said the symptoms were oxygen starvation

https://www.newswars.com/bombshell-plea-from-nyc-icu-doctor-covid-19-a-condition-of-oxygen-deprivation-not-pneumonia/

contains video.

looking through his twitter in Jan he's mentioning blood clots.

now we have the oxford jab causing blood clots. does it really?

and didn't david icke do a video about  ppl coughing up blood clots?

just doing some clot connecting lolz