Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, epsom said:

 

The thing is that although my comments are still on YT, the fact that not even ONE "like/ dislike" has appeared on many of them tells me that either YT has set it so that only  I can see it, or the owner of the channel has........ I have got notifications that someone "liked" one of my comments---but when I went to look, the "like" was gone--this has happened on other occasions.

I must make it clear that I care less about the likes / dislikes, I just want to know whether  they are being seen or not.

It's called shadow banning. They have settings they can put on an account where the person is still allowed to post a comment, it shows up for you, but not for other people. Or it shows up for other people too and they can thumbs up or down it but it doesn't show for you if your comment has been rated. The possibilities with code are endless really if you think about it. They can do whatever they want. Like with some videos one would think, this is such amazing eye-opening content that it has to have more than 1000 views, for example. I think youtube mess with views amount too, like they pick some cryptic number. 666 views, or 13013. It's so obvious.

 

I got to a point on some videos that I wrote down how many views it had when I first found it and then I was passing it around to as many people as I could and then checking the views a few months later to see if the number had increased.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New Normal Corporate Rule No Democracy

 

Our society has been taken over by Corporations so politicians are no longer able to make decisions.  Why?  It is because the UK has entered into many multi-national trade agreements that last for 15,20 or 25 years.  Part of those agreements is that you have "fair compettition", which basically means the Government cannot do anything to change the economy.  Meaning the Government cannot do anything.
These agreements are many and involve many countries at the same time, so the UK has a large web of these legal agreements which means at any time many of them are active.
If the UK Government decides to do anything in the country it will have to pay Trillions of dollars in compensation ... as part of the agreement.

Therefore politics no longer exists.

The MPs when they arrive in the House of Commons willing to help the country are told one way or another, by the party office, or by the civil service or the advisors ... that actually they cannot do anything whatsoever.

It is a secret takeover.

 

The Government and media today talk about social issues almost uniquely.  Our victimhood, our sexuality, our diseases ... this is all they talk about because they are not allowed to talk about anything economic or anything meaningful.  Hence our society has completely changed and politics is now about social values etc... rather than about real things.  This has happened in the last 25 years.   It was completely different before.

 

Today as a result Boris et al feel for the first time maybe they have something to do so make a big song and dance about the CV thing ... which masks the fact that democracy has been destroyed and they are puppets.

And on the other side, the tremendous evil that has happened means that all of British people no longer feel they have any control over anything and the world is changing completely against their will ... and they are responding with mass unhappiness, insincerity, powerlessness and rebellion.

 

The Four Fking Freedoms of the EU, by the way ... are Freedoms for Billionaires ... the billionaires want to suck dry every part of the Earth, they want to siphon off every part of human labour and culture ... and national rules get in the way.  Because nations protect themselves from evil.

That is why they invented the 4 Freedoms of Capital (Capital means rich people)  which allows Billionaires to do whatever they want in your country and you can't do anything to stop them.

That is the origin of the 4 Freedoms.

Of course the media/politicians have sold this to the populace so that they EU public think it is about their freedom, it is not.

 

 

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Messenger said:

I just watched another video of that black lady talking, which I will link to. My only issue with the doctors in this video is the Dr. James Todaro when he mentions that, "when have you ever heard of a medication generating this degree of controversy?"

 

Um, cannabis prohibition. The fact that he doesn't realize that goes to show the level of brainwashing that people receive in "school", especially medical school where the main focus is on treatment and not cures, and using big pharma drugs to do it rather than God medicine which is food and herbs.

 

The one lady mentions to take zinc every day and I disagree with that. You don't want too much zinc in your body but you certainly can take it several times a week if you are feeling under the weather, it will help you feel better quickly. Once in a while I will pop one of those zinc lozenges.

 

This lady, she is so right about a darkness being over the country and about how people will hear you in regards to HCQ or whatever else to help them fight off illness, but then they still say, wear a mask. The brainwashing from the black magicians who own all major networks broadcast on the TV is very powerful.

 

 

 

 

Another video source for this that was removed by any chance??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

remember when trump mentioned injecting bleach?

well theres a patent on that

 

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20040248858A1/en

  • SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
  • [0005]
    The chemical that prevents and cures cancer is Salicylic Acid. Salicylic Acid, if applied directly onto, or injected into the affected area, in proportion and concentration depending upon the size of cancer, will reduce and remove cancer of all types, including leukemia, or blood cancer. A 40% solution of Salicylic Acid is effective in reducing and removing small pimple sized cancerous cells. Higher concentrations and doses would be needed for application on cancer areas depending on their size and density, for their removal.
  • DESCRIPTION OF THE INVENTION
  • [0006]
    Eating foods that have proper proportions and concentration of Salicylic Acid in them will prevent cancer formation. Fruits and vegetables have Salicylic Acid in them in various proportions. Therefore, eating a diet with fruits and vegetables in them prevents hemorrhoids and colon cancer.
  • [0007]
    Salicylic Acid, if applied directly onto, or injected into the affected area, in proportion and concentration depending upon the size of cancer, will reduce and remove cancer of all types, including leukemia, or blood cancer. A 40% solution of Salicylic Acid is effective in reducing and removing small pimple sized cancerous cells. Higher concentrations and doses would be needed for application on cancer areas depending on their size and density, for their removal. The application of Salicylic Acid can be in form of cream that can be rubbed onto the affected area if the area is on the surface of the body. Or, the application of Salicylic Acid can be in form of liquid solution that can be injected into a tumor inside the body, like a brain or a breast tumor. Similarly, Salicylic Acid can be injected in form of a liquid into the blood stream of patients that have blood cancer or leukemia. Upon application, Salicylic Acid will destroy all the extra cells in the body that form cancer and rid the body of cancer.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Messenger said:

I just watched another video of that black lady talking, which I will link to. My only issue with the doctors in this video is the Dr. James Todaro when he mentions that, "when have you ever heard of a medication generating this degree of controversy?"

 

Um, cannabis prohibition. The fact that he doesn't realize that goes to show the level of brainwashing that people receive in "school", especially medical school where the main focus is on treatment and not cures, and using big pharma drugs to do it rather than God medicine which is food and herbs.

 

The one lady mentions to take zinc every day and I disagree with that. You don't want too much zinc in your body but you certainly can take it several times a week if you are feeling under the weather, it will help you feel better quickly. Once in a while I will pop one of those zinc lozenges.

 

This lady, she is so right about a darkness being over the country and about how people will hear you in regards to HCQ or whatever else to help them fight off illness, but then they still say, wear a mask. The brainwashing from the black magicians who own all major networks broadcast on the TV is very powerful.

 

 

yes see https://wp.me/pbY0S6-1ci

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

EVENT 201 (Oct 18, 2019) Control of Information = Control of Perception. UN Chief: "Flood the internet with facts." "Trusted sources of information." "Bill Gates funding work on algorithms to sift through information on social media."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, I am long time reader of this forum and have recently signed up. 

I posted in the new member section. Anyway, I work in Research and Development in the NHS (wont say which hospital)

I am not an important person in my department. I am admin but saying that I see lots of communication between us and various "sponsors" and I see lots of different "studies"

I will not bore people on how a study or clinical trial comes to fruition.

Since this scamdemic, COVID 19 studies have been coming in thick and fast. 

There is currently a nationwide Public Health England study for hospital staff and antibodies for the so called virus. It is called SIREN. I was part of the Site Initiation Visit early this month. It was done on zoom. There were some interesting comments made. One that stuck out mentioned immunity passports. We all now that this could be a thing but I believe that it will happen. Before a Site Initiation Visit we are asked to read the study protocol and familiarise ourselves with the Patient Information Sheet. I didn't have time to do this so I was blind to what the study required. 2 weekly bloods and a swab test and questionnaires for one YEAR (Yes the bloods and swabs are for a year as well) 

I asked a valid question during the conference call about the test not being accurate and if the virus hasn't been isolated what are they testing the antibodies for. I quickly got shut down. I didn't pursue after that and stayed quiet.

Staff have been consenting to this study in droves. It is crazy how people are so willing to give up their data to help fight "COVID" 

The questionnaire asks such questions as "How many children do you have" "What is their age" "Do you have elderly in your household" 

Alarm bells started ringing for me when I saw what data PHE were asking for. Sadly not everyone can see. 

There is also a study in the pipeline where the Crick Institute is doing the same thing. 

There is another study where dogs are being used to sniff out people who have/had COVID (I shit you not) 

The dog study has my alarm bells ringing. If successful, dogs could be used to sniff out people standing in queue etc. Scary stuff.

I haven't seen any other "studies" yet but I'm sure many more are in the pipeline.

Also, I think that ALL hospitals in the UK that have Research and Development departments will be soon asked to take on vaccine studies. Research brings a lot of money for hospital coffers and COVID studies are the next big thing.

 

Also, something else I found out about a few months ago.....

 

ALL NHS HOSPITALS HAVE HAD THEIR DEBTS WIPED CLEAN BY THE GOVERNMENT (Let that sink in) 

 

Now, all staff at the hospital have MANDATORY swab tests every 2 weeks (I haven't complied) 

Once again I challenged it with the Chief Executive and the Head of Nursing. Once again I was shut down. 

We MUST wear masks whilst on site as well. Once again I haven't complied and once again I raised my concerns with the relevant people and was told the same old nonsense "It's government guidelines" 

I had a altercation with someone earlier this month regarding the mask wearing. I shall post that in the relevant topic later. 

Now regarding anti social distancing. We are constantly reminded to anti social distance yet no one does which is refreshing but sad at the same time because people still wear masks. I get that people don't want to lose their jobs but it is the good old saying "Oh it's only for a few hours, what harm can it do" 

There is me thinking that Doctors, Consultants, Surgeons and Nurses are educated. Far from it. Blindly following "rules" 

The people I work with are morons as well. They cannot wait for the vaccine. Despite me trying to wake them from their slumber. I have given up with them now. I used to see them as friends but now they are just colleagues and people I work with. 

There is no helping some people.

 

A lot of people will remember that at some point hospitals were crying out for ventilators and PPE. If only this was true. I saw a whole ward full of PPE and ventilators not being used. I wish I had taken a picture. 

 

Last week the hospital put out a email regarding BLM and how EVERYONE should pledge their solidarity to the movement by having a picture taken on the helipad. Again I raised my concerns about BLM being a movement that the hospital should not align themselves with. I was almost called a racist. 

 

I have more to say but I shall leave it for another post. 

All the best 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Messenger said:

I agree that plants and trees are alive and conscious but there is always a trade off here and we do need to eat to survive, I much rather eat plants than animals. Animals are not killed in an instant, some live in horrific conditions for years and then when they can no longer produce they are killed. Such as cows and their milk.

 

ALL animal products are acid side of the pH scale. ALL natural plants that are not man made are alkaline side of the pH scale.

 

I'm not here to to judge people by what they eat but what I'm saying is that people have a choice to continue practicing the same behavior that results in them being sick, or they can change their behavior and eat alkaline and be healthy. They can sit around and listen to cnn, fox, msnbc, bbc, etc, or they can turn that crap off and go exercise, take a walk, swim, maintain a garden, etc.

 

That's how we "unplug". Literally unplug the TV for a week. Or make a dedicated conscious decision to not read any mainstream media "news" website. If you're not taking that content in mentally then they cannot program you/anyone.

79117640_4225105300840620_4574308502893232128_n.jpg

constitution-founders.jpg

EabQmDJXsAI5ZAQ.jpg

 

As you say, it's a matter of choice. Nobody is 100% vegan if you start to think about clothing, furnitures that one uses.

I am doing more of gratitude thing daily now. When I drink of a cup of tea, appreciate tea, sugar cane and diary farmers who wakes up early to tender their crops/produce, there are people who endures long hours of driving to transport these goods, then there are people who package them, stuck them on the shelves, people works for water company etc.... obviously I have missed a few but this is just how many people involved so that you can drink a cup of tea. You would feel like a king or queen if you consider how many people involved in the making of your dinner. As for diet, something definitive has to come. I would not go for likes of Quorn or 3D printed meat. If you gonna be a vegan, why fancy a sausage? You might as well eat the real thing until you are done with it otherwise it creates something else in you....possibly regret. As the Creator allows us including the false gods to make a mess so that we can learn for ourselves, I am figuring that it's OK for now. The pH level is one thing but it makes me wonder why the Creator missed out on essential vitamin B12 which can only be taken via meat. You could say it was an error introduced by those who did the genetic manipulation.

 

There is one more thing that I am unclear about the bibles....

god/angels/genetic modifier gave human speech....prior to that men communicated like dogs. Yet birds can learn language and speak.

You could say that birds have been possessed by dead people but if so, one don't they with monkey or any other animals....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the info.

 

5 minutes ago, donotbend said:

I asked a valid question during the conference call about the test not being accurate and if the virus hasn't been isolated what are they testing the antibodies for. I quickly got shut down.

 

As for dog sniffing...

What they are trained to pick up isn't Covid. As you know the Covid test isn't about virus antibody since the virus hasn't been separated.

 

8 minutes ago, donotbend said:

ALL NHS HOSPITALS HAVE HAD THEIR DEBTS WIPED CLEAN BY THE GOVERNMENT (Let that sink in) 

Interesting.

 

Now, other members will probably have better idea but I think if you try to challenge in large doses, you will eventually be flagged. It's like going to a paedophile castle and questioning the paedo king of his behaviour. You are not going to change these people but as in the  Bug's life cartoon, with valid fact/info, the masses can go against the one. Do what you feel right but it's a fine balance you need to maintain in order to keep your living. In my opinion, bite your tongue in the castle but leak the info for the humanity and we will make a good use of it. It's better if third party start questioning the key points.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Messenger said:

Yeah I don't care what the NWO think of me. :classic_laugh: They are certainly not elite as in el as in meaning Gods. They wish they were. I think they are mentally unstable psychopaths the way they are trying to normalize pedophilia and cannibalism. Reminds me of the movie, Noah. 

 

How else am I suppose to reference that I eat strictly veggies and fruits if not to say vegetarian? I suppose I could say that I practice a plant based lifestyle in terms of food.

 

I would say so much as 'the elite' as goons/pawns of false gods. 🤣

The elites are controlled by false gods angels/slaves who have also been tricked to reside in the false gods 'heaven'.

Our job is not to end up in the same 'heaven'. 😮

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, rideforever said:

New Normal Corporate Rule No Democracy

 

Our society has been taken over by Corporations so politicians are no longer able to make decisions.  Why?  It is because the UK has entered into many multi-national trade agreements that last for 15,20 or 25 years.  Part of those agreements is that you have "fair compettition", which basically means the Government cannot do anything to change the economy.  Meaning the Government cannot do anything.
These agreements are many and involve many countries at the same time, so the UK has a large web of these legal agreements which means at any time many of them are active.
If the UK Government decides to do anything in the country it will have to pay Trillions of dollars in compensation ... as part of the agreement.

Therefore politics no longer exists.

The MPs when they arrive in the House of Commons willing to help the country are told one way or another, by the party office, or by the civil service or the advisors ... that actually they cannot do anything whatsoever.

It is a secret takeover.

 

The Government and media today talk about social issues almost uniquely.  Our victimhood, our sexuality, our diseases ... this is all they talk about because they are not allowed to talk about anything economic or anything meaningful.  Hence our society has completely changed and politics is now about social values etc... rather than about real things.  This has happened in the last 25 years.   It was completely different before.

 

Today as a result Boris et al feel for the first time maybe they have something to do so make a big song and dance about the CV thing ... which masks the fact that democracy has been destroyed and they are puppets.

And on the other side, the tremendous evil that has happened means that all of British people no longer feel they have any control over anything and the world is changing completely against their will ... and they are responding with mass unhappiness, insincerity, powerlessness and rebellion.

 

The Four Fking Freedoms of the EU, by the way ... are Freedoms for Billionaires ... the billionaires want to suck dry every part of the Earth, they want to siphon off every part of human labour and culture ... and national rules get in the way.  Because nations protect themselves from evil.

That is why they invented the 4 Freedoms of Capital (Capital means rich people)  which allows Billionaires to do whatever they want in your country and you can't do anything to stop them.

That is the origin of the 4 Freedoms.

Of course the media/politicians have sold this to the populace so that they EU public think it is about their freedom, it is not.

 

 

 

This is exactly what they tried to do to the US right before Trump was elected with those Trans-Atlantic and Trans-Pacific Partnerships.  These were nothing more than trojan horses giving total control of our Congress and Commerce Dept to multi-national corporations.  They actually had language in them stating that the US was required to do a certain amount of business with each of the 1,500 multi-national corporations, and if we fell short on any of them the tax payers would have to pay the difference and penalties.   This is actually what the NWO is.

 

I posted earlier about the NWO using new highly technological subliminal messaging in TV broadcasting in all of the leading industrialized countries and someone replied that it's unlikely that they would be able to do this across all of those countries.  Actually, it's through these backdoor trade agreements that this stuff very silently gets implemented without anyone knowing what's happening.  And because ALL of the media is now in the hands of a very few people, people who coordinate together to advance their profits, this is very simple to do now.

 

The other thing that's changed is the news media in all of the industrialized countries are all owned now by trans-nationals that have no allegiance to any flag or state.  Their only allegiance is to money, power and control.  So, now ALL of the media is all reading from the same script at the same time, which is also a brain-washing system to control the masses.  It's why, among people who sit riveted watching the news, they don't just believe in the pandemic, their belief has become a fundamentalist religion, where the false narratives are reinforced over and over on every news channel.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MR-E said:

 

 

 

 

I still believe this is more BS.   There is no Covid-19, so what exactly is it they think they're curing.  Every Doctor in the world knows that Cold viruses are Corona viruses, and that during seasons when the Cororna virus strain is worse, and Colds are really bad, most of these people get diagnosed with the flu and sent home with instructions to take some aspirin and drink more fluids.  In other words, Covid-19 is this year's cold and flu - mild cases normally being called a cold, and worse cases normally being called the flu.

 

We can actually see this in the PTB's own data, as flu cases are magically down over 95% this year, but if you look at how many people actually had something being called Covid-19, these numbers match the missing 95% normal flu numbers.  In other words, their own data shows that Covid-19 is this year's seasonal flu.

 

It's just mind-boggling that 90% of the population cannot see this simple logic and simple math that any 12-year old can easily understand.

 

On top of that, it is completely normal for millions of elderly people to die every flu season from the flu, because within that specific demographic, and among other people with weakened immune systems, the flu often leads to respiratory arrest.  This is nothing new, and there is absolutely nothing unusual about so many thousands of elderly and sick people having flu symptoms and then ending up in an ICU with respiratory failure.  This is normal and it happens every year during flu season.  Once again, this is more proof that Covid-19 is actually this year's seasonal flu.  It behaves EXACTLY the way the flu has behaved for 1,000's of years.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, donotbend said:

Hi, I am long time reader of this forum and have recently signed up. 

I posted in the new member section. Anyway, I work in Research and Development in the NHS (wont say which hospital)

I am not an important person in my department. I am admin but saying that I see lots of communication between us and various "sponsors" and I see lots of different "studies"

I will not bore people on how a study or clinical trial comes to fruition.

Since this scamdemic, COVID 19 studies have been coming in thick and fast. 

There is currently a nationwide Public Health England study for hospital staff and antibodies for the so called virus. It is called SIREN. I was part of the Site Initiation Visit early this month. It was done on zoom. There were some interesting comments made. One that stuck out mentioned immunity passports. We all now that this could be a thing but I believe that it will happen. Before a Site Initiation Visit we are asked to read the study protocol and familiarise ourselves with the Patient Information Sheet. I didn't have time to do this so I was blind to what the study required. 2 weekly bloods and a swab test and questionnaires for one YEAR (Yes the bloods and swabs are for a year as well) 

I asked a valid question during the conference call about the test not being accurate and if the virus hasn't been isolated what are they testing the antibodies for. I quickly got shut down. I didn't pursue after that and stayed quiet.

Staff have been consenting to this study in droves. It is crazy how people are so willing to give up their data to help fight "COVID" 

The questionnaire asks such questions as "How many children do you have" "What is their age" "Do you have elderly in your household" 

Alarm bells started ringing for me when I saw what data PHE were asking for. Sadly not everyone can see. 

There is also a study in the pipeline where the Crick Institute is doing the same thing. 

There is another study where dogs are being used to sniff out people who have/had COVID (I shit you not) 

The dog study has my alarm bells ringing. If successful, dogs could be used to sniff out people standing in queue etc. Scary stuff.

I haven't seen any other "studies" yet but I'm sure many more are in the pipeline.

Also, I think that ALL hospitals in the UK that have Research and Development departments will be soon asked to take on vaccine studies. Research brings a lot of money for hospital coffers and COVID studies are the next big thing.

 

Also, something else I found out about a few months ago.....

 

ALL NHS HOSPITALS HAVE HAD THEIR DEBTS WIPED CLEAN BY THE GOVERNMENT (Let that sink in) 

 

Now, all staff at the hospital have MANDATORY swab tests every 2 weeks (I haven't complied) 

Once again I challenged it with the Chief Executive and the Head of Nursing. Once again I was shut down. 

We MUST wear masks whilst on site as well. Once again I haven't complied and once again I raised my concerns with the relevant people and was told the same old nonsense "It's government guidelines" 

I had a altercation with someone earlier this month regarding the mask wearing. I shall post that in the relevant topic later. 

Now regarding anti social distancing. We are constantly reminded to anti social distance yet no one does which is refreshing but sad at the same time because people still wear masks. I get that people don't want to lose their jobs but it is the good old saying "Oh it's only for a few hours, what harm can it do" 

There is me thinking that Doctors, Consultants, Surgeons and Nurses are educated. Far from it. Blindly following "rules" 

The people I work with are morons as well. They cannot wait for the vaccine. Despite me trying to wake them from their slumber. I have given up with them now. I used to see them as friends but now they are just colleagues and people I work with. 

There is no helping some people.

 

A lot of people will remember that at some point hospitals were crying out for ventilators and PPE. If only this was true. I saw a whole ward full of PPE and ventilators not being used. I wish I had taken a picture. 

 

Last week the hospital put out a email regarding BLM and how EVERYONE should pledge their solidarity to the movement by having a picture taken on the helipad. Again I raised my concerns about BLM being a movement that the hospital should not align themselves with. I was almost called a racist. 

 

I have more to say but I shall leave it for another post. 

All the best 

 

 

Please keep posting.  What you're saying - it's so very valuable to our fight to have actual inside information confirming everything we have been saying for months now.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

Actually, it's through these backdoor trade agreements that this stuff very silently gets implemented without anyone knowing what's happening. 

 

Yes they keep things quiet, occasionally if a country of government tries to ... tries to be a Government and look after its people, then a coded message is sent by the EU, or WTO, on the media ... which is all but incomprehensible to ordinary people.

It never gets to the point when the WTO actually fines a country hundreds of billions of dolars for violate the non-democratic trade agreement that its citizens didn't know about .... they just sent warnings.

The same thing happens in the Premier League football, with the governing body fining players or managers 10 or 20 thousand pounds for saying the wrong thing ...  as if they were a new a corporate justice system and can judge people and demand fines.  Of course they cannot, you cannot as a business fine someone ... however the players do not take it to the British courts of law, because the players are paid huge sums of money and know that they will be thrown out of the club if they cause a problem.

Players in the Premier League are forced to wear political rainbow messages all over their football shirts ... and ... anybody that does not comply is no longer selected to play.  At Arsenal FC, two players Gudendoozi and Ozil are currently isolated from playing football because they did not agree with the woke liberal policy and simply said no.   The Premier League told Arsenal to make examples of these 2 players and they are now being forced out of the club.

Corporate rule, just like in Rollerball.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, rideforever said:

 

Yes they keep things quiet, occasionally if a country of government tries to ... tries to be a Government and look after its people, then a coded message is sent by the EU, or WTO, on the media ... which is all but incomprehensible to ordinary people.

It never gets to the point when the WTO actually fines a country hundreds of billions of dolars for violate the non-democratic trade agreement that its citizens didn't know about .... they just sent warnings.

The same thing happens in the Premier League football, with the governing body fining players or managers 10 or 20 thousand pounds for saying the wrong thing ...  as if they were a new a corporate justice system and can judge people and demand fines.  Of course they cannot, you cannot as a business fine someone ... however the players do not take it to the British courts of law, because the players are paid huge sums of money and know that they will be thrown out of the club if they cause a problem.

Players in the Premier League are forced to wear political rainbow messages all over their football shirts ... and ... anybody that does not comply is no longer selected to play.  At Arsenal FC, two players Gudendoozi and Ozil are currently isolated from playing football because they did not agree with the woke liberal policy and simply said no.   The Premier League told Arsenal to make examples of these 2 players and they are now being forced out of the club.

Corporate rule, just like in Rollerball.

 

 

It's happening in every sport now, all governed by political correctness, and any athlete that has a different opinion gets forced out.  Kyle Larson banned from NASCAR and his career destroyed because he said something offensive while playing online virtual racing.  It's just ludicrous.  NFL players getting fined for putting personal messages to their families someplace on their uniforms.  Kaepernick getting pushed completely out of the league for kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality, but now it's ok for BLM people to burn down cities.  Insanity.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, callmenuts said:

Somebody I know has not left the house AT ALL since lockdown started. He works from home and gets everything delivered. Said he won't leave the house until vaccine is discovered. Wow

should call him nuts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, callmenuts said:

Somebody I know has not left the house AT ALL since lockdown started. He works from home and gets everything delivered. Said he won't leave the house until vaccine is discovered. Wow

 

I bet he has the TV news on in the background all day, and so he is constantly taking into his brain a constant stream of fear-based fake horror and subliminal messaging.  So now, his belief has become a religion embedded within his most basic instinct.  There is nothing you could show him, and no amount of information to the contrary, to change his mind.  He is now a "true believer".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

 

I bet he has the TV news on in the background all day, and so he is constantly taking into his brain a constant stream of fear-based fake horror and subliminal messaging.  So now, his belief has become a religion embedded within his most basic instinct.  There is nothing you could show him, and no amount of information to the contrary, to change his mind.  He is now a "true believer".

 

33 minutes ago, Jack said:

should call him nuts

 

Absolutely. The worrying this is that he known to be "an educated man" simply because of his wage bracket. He earns around 500 a day doing some shit with computers. Now what I do know on this earth is that these so called educated people are extremely limited in life experience or common sense. Here is a clear example. 

He has a large garden, but ventures out "once sure the neighbours are not in their garden"... Behind six foot fencing and trees, hedges. 

These are the kind of idiots who fuck it up for the rest of us. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's horrific and outrageous what is being perpetrated. Just try to empathise with some of the people who are petrified. Try to remember this is unprecedented. No-one has lived through this kind of skulduggery before. During the last (genuine) pandemic in 1968 there were only one or two TV channels in the UK so there was no saturated, one-sided propaganda being churned out 24/7 like now. Hence, there was no widespread fear. The media needs to be accountable and shamed for what is happening. Without them churning out absolute bilge, in their most solemn voices, day after day, this thing would never have got off the ground.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...