Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

25 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Whatever people may think of Alex Bellfield, I think this is a video worth posting.

A judge has thrown out a case where a teenager was fined £10,000 for throwing a party in breach of restrictive measures. The fine was deemed disproportionate, unfair and illegal.

This comes on the back of all the CPS cases, brought under the coronavirus legislation, which have been discontinued, overturned or withdrawn.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/magistrate-throws-out-teenager-s-10-000-covid-party-fine/ar-BB1eEaDT?ocid=msedgntp

Its a good vid,the thing with Alex Bellfield is he's a flip-flop. Sometimes he's right on with his stuff,then another day he's saying things like "I cant wait to get the vaccine so i can go to Vegas". 

• Replies 57.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Painful (but funny) viewing.

You could tell the young guy in that scene his heart wasn't really in it, does he know the truth ??

I rarely watch the soaps anymore but over the last year every single scene now has to have social distancing which completely ruins it. Oh well.

Yep the acting is awful....I know Emmerdale is not known for its acting but this scene felt uncomfortably forced by both actors. It's like they had Jack Sugdens shotgun pointing at them off camera.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

The issue I have with what they are saying, is they are talking about vaccines & not the jab. They dont seem to recognise the difference.

Leaky vaccines are not viral vector mrna jabs or the same as the Oxford/JJ its a different technology.

You are not infected with a virus youre tricked & that is the real danger with auto immune disease, which again they arnt talking about or pathogenic priming.

So I dont get how you could say these are leaky vaccines because they dont offer immunity. They are medicines not vaccines & these two should know this.

And they are pushing the idea we are meant to take these variants seriously still.

Ide have to listen to this Bossche guy to see what he is exactly trying to push.

👏 completely agree................

these guys are doing there best to stay on Youtube, they are walking the tightrope. the angle they are playing is the the 3 ''V's'' (virus,vaccines and variants ) are irrelevant compared to the tyranny we face. Which again is a difficult path to play, because they clearly dont believe it. 

The problem is when you show your hand your easily dismissed. i personally think they are a force for good....but i too like you just want them to come out and start swinging.....but.........................

but...............

• Like 1

I have been pondering for a while if the goverment are trying to kill the whole population why use a vaccine.Why not just nuke us all surely that would be the most successful. Also why don't they legalise Euthanasia? Just wondering really. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Captainlove said:

I have been pondering for a while if the goverment are trying to kill the whole population why use a vaccine.Why not just nuke us all surely that would be the most successful. Also why don't they legalise Euthanasia? Just wondering really. 

Euthanasia is being legalized... it is legalized here in Canada. A friend of mine was euthanized here in December. His choice, said because he had ALS doc approved it.

Edited by Beaujangles
33 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Talk about disproportionate...

You'll get 10 years for damaging a statue and only 5 years for rape.

You know we are in trouble when they deem to value statues than people.

15 years for raping a statue.

every fucking politician should have 5 years for each n every single day we are locked down........these fuckers have raped all of us of our freedom,

RUSHI SUNAKS WIFE JUST LANDED THE CONTRACT TO FILL THE VACCINE SHORTAGE HOLE APPARENTLY

1 minute ago, Captainlove said:

1) They need fresh air... 2) More and more countries legalise euthanasia... https://www.theweek.co.uk/102978/countries-where-euthanasia-is-legal

3 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Euthanasia is being legalized... it is legalized here in Canada. A friend of mine was euthanized here in December. His choice, said because he had ALS doc approved it.

Not yet legal in UK

Just now, mathewtwatson said:

👏 completely agree................

these guys are doing there best to stay on Youtube, they are walking the tightrope. the angle they are playing is the the 3 ''V's'' (virus,vaccines and variants ) are irrelevant compared to the tyranny we face. Which again is a difficult path to play, because they clearly dont believe it. 

The problem is when you show your hand your easily dismissed. i personally think they are a force for good....but i too like you just want them to come out and start swinging.....but.........................

but...............

yea Yewtube is anti truth 🤐  trying to attract a wider audience & have some credibility in the mainstream blah blah...anything go's round here even Emahhh'dale.🤨😂

2 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

governments are blackmailed, bought and threatened...........the center of web are attempting to controle the population and depopulate it not governments. They still need people to worship them, and experiment on. None of us know who this spider is. But powerful enough to make our Primeminister quake in his boots,and possibly poison him into hospital, take out 2 african presidents, put the queen on zoom..........this spider.....likes to rap its food in a web and let it suffocate slowly

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

yea Yewtube is anti truth 🤐  trying to attract a wider audience & have some credibility in the mainstream blah blah...anything go's round here even Emahhh'dale.🤨😂

yeah..........

trying to have credibility leaves you with no credibility at all.

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Its bollocks.

What is?  ( If you want to say something is bollocks...maybe you could explain why you think it is?  thank you)

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mathewtwatson said:

out of curiosity.....what is the 3rd and final stage?

I wouldnt know. I just got sent it and I have no idea whether it is recent or not. I was asking if this was new info...as in are the contents of it new, accurate and if not how is it disproven or proven. I guess you are wanting some answers like me?

Just now, Beaujangles said:

I wouldnt know. I just got sent it and I have no idea whether it is recent or not. I was asking if this was new info...as in are the contents of it new, accurate and if not how is it disproven or proven. I guess you are wanting some answers like me?

im sure i once read Bayer were the creators of the Gas chamber toxin...could be wrong

Just now, Beaujangles said:

What is?  ( If you want to say something is bollocks...maybe you could explain why you think it is?  thank you)

Well Moderna is nothing to do with IG Farben or Anthony Fauci theres a start easy to research if it has any validity.

2 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

There all linked i wouldnt be suprised if they were all the same company, everything we know is a complete lie......who fuckin knows anything anymore

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mathewtwatson said:

im sure i once read Bayer were the creators of the Gas chamber toxin...could be wrong

Just found this:  

Who manufactured Zyklon B?
During World War II, Bayer was part of a consortium called IG Farben that made the Zyklon B pesticide used in Adolf Hitler's gas chambers. Through a series of acquisitions over the years, Bayer has grown into a drug and chemicals behemoth and now employs some 100,000 people worldwide.Aug. 13, 2018