Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

I have a dilemma, I know a young work colleague (under 20 years old) who has said she is getting the vax tomorrow, (asthma sufferer) do I try and warn her? Or is it none of my business? This world is fucked up.

 

She has told you that she is getting the jab, so its fair game to respond with your opinion. I would be as diplomatic as possible.  I can understand it's difficult in having any effect when they having the jab at such short notice.  I would try at least to buy some time and suggest she does not go to the appointment, until it is more clear what the situation is with the vaccine safety and efficency is more clear. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Freudian slip @ (0:12)

 

 

 

1 hour ago, zArk said:

i guess Sandra would say that for domestic abuse and street assaults of women

 

(not all reported punches were hard, some hardly touched the victim and some swipes completely missed.)

Sandra is a good, wise lady on right side. I think it was sarcasm. I remember her posts before I was banned from Twitter... 🥴

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

She has told you that she is getting the jab, so its fair game to respond with your opinion. I would be as diplomatic as possible.  I can understand it's difficult in having any effect when they having the jab at such short notice.  I would try at least to buy some time and suggest she does not go to the appointment, until it is more clear what the situation is with the vaccine safety and efficency is more clear. 

 

I'd tell her she's volunteering to be a lab rat and if it goes tits up, tough shit.

Also tell her that it's thick sheep like her that are taking the rest of us down with her.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Viewers will be relieved, because they can't tell the difference between soaps and reality.

 

All these soaps are social engineering, these social engineers understand that people reflect the TV, notice how the majority of the 'Evil' characters are white men nowadays whereas black people and asian people are portrayed as virtuous upstanding members of the community.

 

Peoples beliefs and ideas of the world are moulded through these programs.

These soaps are a complete inversion of reality, then people begin to reflect the inversion..

That Emmerdale video is just disturbing, really fuckin' disturbing and the reason I had to get rid of the TV when I was 16.

I havent had one near me for 16 years...

 

Edited by CosmoGenesis
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Viewers will be relieved, because they can't tell the difference between soaps and reality.

 

Very true, Velma. They also believe  the actor is the character they are portraying. It's frightening.  The actors sometimes get abuse hurled at them in the street because of a storyline. 

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

I just cant take anybody that mentions variants with a straight face seriously.

 

Remember it all kicked of with the Spanish variant that was sweeping across Europe & more deadly & contagious.

 

https://www.ft.com/content/2782655a-0441-4d38-bb03-5c4e67ead110

 

Around the time they were building up the second wave. Whitty & Vallance came out with their doom porn prediction.
All of that was total tosh & disappeared once they had reeled the public back in. Its well established the Spanish variant was no more infectious or dangerous. Every variant they claim is always more dangerous.🤦‍♂️

 

Then around Christmas we have Hancock bringing us the deadly Kent variant & we must all be good children or Covid Santa will come down our chimney especially BAME people.

 

 

 

No evidence any of these variants played any part in infection rates & deaths.

People I follow who know about viruses laugh at this & say its nonsense.

Variants are an excuse to get the public to comply & booster shot excuses for the useless jabs that offer no immunity, because covid19 doesnt exist.

 

 

 

UK Column have clearly copped a lot of criticism of their coverage of Geert Vanden Bossche and spent a large portion of today's broadcast responding to this. Watch from 20:00 minutes in.

 

The first point they make is that, whilst they covered the story, they were not seeking to promote Geert Vanden Bossche. They do agree with some of his views including that natural immunity is what should be pursued over vaccine induced immunity and that lockdowns and other restrictive measures have been damaging and not worthwhile. But they also say that there are other parts of what he has said that they do not agree with. They still think it is worth pursuing the parts where there is common ground.

 

Regarding the points about asymptomatic transmission and variants, they make the point that there is an important distinction between what is naturally occuring and what is vaccine derived. They agree that the science does not support naturally occurring asymptomatic transmission which may also extend to variants. However, they say that consideration needs to be given to whether vaccine induced asymptomatic transmission is possible via shedding along with the possibility that vaccines can also cause mutations.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bradlaw said:

Thanks, yes there is so much BS and long winded propaganda articles designed to confuse people and reassure this gene therapy ( mrna 'vaccine') is totally safe. What a lie. 

 

We all need to make people aware of what is happening in Israel as this sick fuck can't be trusted

 

Israel recognises Venezuela opposition leader as president

 

https://rumble.com/vesotr-frankly-in-five-covid19-vacs-israel-mandates-and-chickens-coming-to-a-count.html

 

 

MUST WATCH ^^^^

Now Israeli Jews know how Palestinians feel, locked down in the Gaza Strip, excluded from traveling outside fortified perimeter walls with gun towers and armed guards demanding they present papers, before allowing them to exit the territory, for any reason. Karma is a beach.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

Very true, Velma. They also believe  the actor is the character they are portraying. It's frightening.  The actors sometimes get abuse hurled at them in the street because of a storyline. 

I am glad this scumbag got rushed at London Bridge back in the 2000s. Disgusting man what he did to little mo! 😉

200px-Trevor_morgan_eee.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

However, they say that consideration needs to be given to whether vaccine induced asymptomatic transmission is possible via shedding along with the possibility that vaccines can also cause mutations.

 

 

For that to be true, there would need to be a virus.

 

Is that the new buzzword, "shedding?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

 

All these soaps are social engineering, these social engineers understand that people reflect the TV, notice how the majority of the 'Evil' characters are white men nowadays whereas black people and asian people are portrayed as virtuous upstanding members of the community.

 

Peoples beliefs and ideas of the world are moulded through these programs.

These soaps are a complete inversion of reality, then people begin to reflect the inversion..

That Emmerdale video is just disturbing, really fuckin' disturbing and the reason I had to get rid of the TV when I was 16.

I havent had one near me for 16 years...

 

 

If Eastenders was based on reality, the cast would all be Somalian.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Disgusting

8million an episode

 

cant believe what I’ve seen

 

the Mrs hasn’t told me 

 

 

 

I don't watch Emmerdale, but that character Eric, in that clip, is a right COVID wanker.   Also what is with the camp hallo and whipping the mask off?  It just needed for him to say "What a gay day" and "Shut that door"  like Larry Grayson.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...