Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Our treasuries have been raped so badly that all is left are worthless promises on the shelves where gold bars used to sit. Pilfered and disowned. The fruits of the labours of billions of people the world over toiling to make things meaningful and joyous for future children to benefit. All gone. Boiled away in hot cauldrons fermenting genocidal poisons. Worthless murderous potions sucking treasure that has not even been earned by the masses yet. Destroying the masses' ability to provide for themselves to make them cabal slaves. Those that own everything telling us we will be happy with nothing. How the fk dare they?

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Replies 58.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

They are blackmailing families and couples that got stranded in seperate countries. Forcing invasive nasal/anal swabs and injections if they want to board a plane or clear customs. We all know some people will risk these things just to get home or reunited. They will risk life and limb for love. The satanic cabal know this. To rape the treasuries they created a fake pandemic and tortured and killed millions. Just to get their filthy hands on the contents of those treasuries.

"Get the untested drug so you can go to the pub or on holiday" Which will both likely remain closed off to them because of another 'deadly new variant' coming up. 

They have eyes to see and ears to hear, we know these things, they can look up these things and learn like we did. 

Last year I knew the sketchy basics of vaccine risks, but since have tried to read and learn, I didn't  know many were made from aborted foetus clone cells for example.

And a sad part is the fluoride stare if you speak of this to some..see their eyes  drift off.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

"Get the untested drug so you can go to the pub or on holiday" Which will both likely remain closed off to them because of another 'deadly new variant' coming up. 

They have eyes to see and ears to hear, we know these things, they can look up these things and learn like we did. 

Last year I knew the sketchy basics of vaccine risks, but since have tried to read and learn, I didn't  know many were made from aborted foetus clone cells for example.

And a sad part is the fluoride stare if you speak of this to some..see their eyes  drift off.

"Flouride stare" this is a new buzz word right? I like it. This would be a gaze devoid of the enthusiasm usually found in people with functional pineal glands, right? 🤣

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

"Flouride stare" this is a new buzz word right? I like it. This would be a gaze devoid of the enthusiasm usually found in people with functional pineal glands, right? 🤣

Yes.. that drifting look when you mention something they have been programmed to  avoid thinking of.

18 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

The will to resist "schooled" right out of them. The bliss of servitude. Never having to take responsibility for anything. Let others make your food let others raise your kids, let scapegoats go to jail and whistleblowers get trampled, all for the love of that blissful illusion of harmony. No effort required. You can be accessory to the worst evils but you can kick the blame back up to those that never get punished or tried for their intransigencies.

Would it true that if all the pcr tests that have been taken this last year in the UK were rerun at 25 cycles they would show a person is more likely to be hit by two meteorites on successive days than die of covid?

10 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The will to resist "schooled" right out of them. The bliss of servitude. Never having to take responsibility for anything. Let others make your food let others raise your kids, let scapegoats go to jail and whistleblowers get trampled, all for the love of that blissful illusion of harmony. No effort required. You can be accessory to the worst evils but you can kick the blame back up to those that never get punished or tried for their intransigencies.

I was thinking last night that the blame will be turned against the unvaccinated by them

"You can't go on holiday because  'they' refuse the vaccine."

Another way to divide us into opposing groups. 

Edited by shadowmoon
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I'll have to look for that thread. It's probably OT for here, but with the blanket coverage and endless propaganda of the 24/7 global news, it's relevant to a degree and worth discussing somewhere. I wonder also if this fashion for "interviews via zoom" makes it easier to use synthetic/controlled individuals. Because I often think what I'm seeing in these segments doesn't look real.

It never gained much traction tho. Only a couple of replys

On 3/17/2021 at 4:48 AM, Human10 said:

Soz for quoting something so far back, I’m so behind but I couldn’t resist Spongebob, profoundly wiser than all the covid pushing scoundrels put together👍

12 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I was thinking last night that the blame will be turned against the unvaccinated by them

"You can't go on holiday because  'they' refuse the vaccine. " another way to divide us into tow opposing groups. 

Scapegoating is a very old friend of these swindlers. Blackmail, bribery, scapegoating. Saw it every false flag. An art refined over centuries of studying human behaviour to divest them of life, health, and treasure. Expelled from one country after the other after they rape and disown the harmony they infiltrated and subverted. There is nothing worst than an enemy that eats you from the inside out. Invisible to the naked eye. They even engineer their own expulsions before the cities are burned to the ground and disinfected in firestorm temperatures. Masters of illusion. They know how to appeal to man's baser instincts like greed and comfort and a sense of security.

• Like 1
On 3/17/2021 at 6:06 AM, skitzorat said:

thats the one...

I love Melbourne, but im more and more glad I moved back to NZ 18months ago! 

Better weather here mate, the mildest last few winters that I’ve ever experienced. I hope that mole Ardern doesn’t cut the power off for you guys in the coming winter. Btw she’s really wanting to re-establish the travel bubble, maybe you could tell her it’s not required 😂

On 3/17/2021 at 6:07 AM, Jikwan said:

When people start dropping dead from the vaccines..

Govt/media says heres proof of the variants! The variants are as deadly as we said they were

But dont worry.....we have a new stronger vaccine that can protect you!

BF2FC775-10CC-43D6-952C-2DEC03626233.png.b243a0b3a13492eb3acf83762f4d512b.png

“cat and mouse”....... like itchy and scratchy

• Thanks 1

Snip-it_1616143608319.jpg.bcbd82d60fdaa2a3f420945ad81c52bd.jpg

https://globalnews.ca/news/7705977/astrazeneca-health-canada-safe/amp/

Snip-it_1616143654976.jpg.892ac747e780cd737bc90be91818a213.jpg

"Continue to outweigh the risk" of contracting an illness that 99% of those infected survive. 

What is the value of ressurances from persons with a license to kill ? They lure you in, they injure and/or kill you but there is sweet fk-all you can do about it. The easiest thing in life is handing out reassurances when you will.never have to answer for your deadly advice.

On 3/17/2021 at 6:09 AM, DarianF said:

I hate cities in general. Well, maybe a few days in any city I can tolerate. But beyond that hell no. I flee for the country.

Melbourne, prior to Covid, I could probably handle for up to 7 days. Now, I'd be scared to go there for more than 7 minutes. As we all know, Chairman Dan can lock it down anytime he likes within an hour. I would never risk it.

The Dictator has been shut up for the time being, even his doppelgänger on MAFS has exited😂 That poor fool will never get a root looking and talking like Andrews, he needs a face transplant toot sweet

Snip-it_1616144154233.jpg.cb9a308fd81aa86a82c16b8e1979c68b.jpg

https://montrealgazette.com/business/local-business/quebec-commits-23-5-million-to-jumpstart-economic-activity-in-montreal/wcm/c9d77e77-883d-4c72-8306-9f6484b6a741/amp/

Snip-it_1616144222434.jpg.8fd50441d0c68ece8398cb99fb501c21.jpg

The first thing you needed to do was use taxpayer paid lawyers at your disposal to massively sue the health swindlers at the start on the con not after it has beat the crap out of good hard working people. Standing down those legal teams was diabolical. You stood by and let a world cabal of thieves and murderers ransack everything while you sat there with your fat salary guaranteed. High treason...to the gallows bitch.

11 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616143608319.jpg.bcbd82d60fdaa2a3f420945ad81c52bd.jpg

https://globalnews.ca/news/7705977/astrazeneca-health-canada-safe/amp/

Snip-it_1616143654976.jpg.892ac747e780cd737bc90be91818a213.jpg

"Continue to outweigh the risk" of contracting an illness that 99% of those infected survive. 

What is the value of ressurances from persons with a license to kill ? They lure you in, they injure and/or kill you but there is sweet fk-all you can do about it. The easiest thing in life is handing out reassurances when you will.never have to answer for your deadly advice.

So an investigation into blood clots has been concluded in less than a week or so. How the hell did the investigate it and on what?

no likes left. Love all your posts this morning👍✌️

Just now, Bombadil said:

So an investigation into blood clots has been concluded in less than a week or so. How the hell did the investigate it and on what?

no more likes left. Love all your posts this morning👍✌️

4 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

no likes left. Love all your posts this morning👍✌️

The investigation revealed that everyone is paid off and happy. Resume the slaughter. Nothing to see here.

You are welcome. I admit I feel a bit rowdy today for some reason.

• Like 1