Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I'll have to look for that thread. It's probably OT for here, but with the blanket coverage and endless propaganda of the 24/7 global news, it's relevant to a degree and worth discussing somewhere. I wonder also if this fashion for "interviews via zoom" makes it easier to use synthetic/controlled individuals. Because I often think what I'm seeing in these segments doesn't look real.

It never gained much traction tho. Only a couple of replys

12 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I was thinking last night that the blame will be turned against the unvaccinated by them

"You can't go on holiday because  'they' refuse the vaccine. " another way to divide us into tow opposing groups. 

Scapegoating is a very old friend of these swindlers. Blackmail, bribery, scapegoating. Saw it every false flag. An art refined over centuries of studying human behaviour to divest them of life, health, and treasure. Expelled from one country after the other after they rape and disown the harmony they infiltrated and subverted. There is nothing worst than an enemy that eats you from the inside out. Invisible to the naked eye. They even engineer their own expulsions before the cities are burned to the ground and disinfected in firestorm temperatures. Masters of illusion. They know how to appeal to man's baser instincts like greed and comfort and a sense of security.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

On 3/17/2021 at 6:06 AM, skitzorat said:

thats the one...

I love Melbourne, but im more and more glad I moved back to NZ 18months ago! 

Better weather here mate, the mildest last few winters that I’ve ever experienced. I hope that mole Ardern doesn’t cut the power off for you guys in the coming winter. Btw she’s really wanting to re-establish the travel bubble, maybe you could tell her it’s not required 😂

On 3/17/2021 at 6:07 AM, Jikwan said:

When people start dropping dead from the vaccines..

Govt/media says heres proof of the variants! The variants are as deadly as we said they were

But dont worry.....we have a new stronger vaccine that can protect you!

BF2FC775-10CC-43D6-952C-2DEC03626233.png.b243a0b3a13492eb3acf83762f4d512b.png

“cat and mouse”....... like itchy and scratchy

• Thanks 1

Snip-it_1616143608319.jpg.bcbd82d60fdaa2a3f420945ad81c52bd.jpg

https://globalnews.ca/news/7705977/astrazeneca-health-canada-safe/amp/

Snip-it_1616143654976.jpg.892ac747e780cd737bc90be91818a213.jpg

"Continue to outweigh the risk" of contracting an illness that 99% of those infected survive. 

What is the value of ressurances from persons with a license to kill ? They lure you in, they injure and/or kill you but there is sweet fk-all you can do about it. The easiest thing in life is handing out reassurances when you will.never have to answer for your deadly advice.

On 3/17/2021 at 6:09 AM, DarianF said:

I hate cities in general. Well, maybe a few days in any city I can tolerate. But beyond that hell no. I flee for the country.

Melbourne, prior to Covid, I could probably handle for up to 7 days. Now, I'd be scared to go there for more than 7 minutes. As we all know, Chairman Dan can lock it down anytime he likes within an hour. I would never risk it.

The Dictator has been shut up for the time being, even his doppelgänger on MAFS has exited😂 That poor fool will never get a root looking and talking like Andrews, he needs a face transplant toot sweet

Snip-it_1616144154233.jpg.cb9a308fd81aa86a82c16b8e1979c68b.jpg

https://montrealgazette.com/business/local-business/quebec-commits-23-5-million-to-jumpstart-economic-activity-in-montreal/wcm/c9d77e77-883d-4c72-8306-9f6484b6a741/amp/

Snip-it_1616144222434.jpg.8fd50441d0c68ece8398cb99fb501c21.jpg

The first thing you needed to do was use taxpayer paid lawyers at your disposal to massively sue the health swindlers at the start on the con not after it has beat the crap out of good hard working people. Standing down those legal teams was diabolical. You stood by and let a world cabal of thieves and murderers ransack everything while you sat there with your fat salary guaranteed. High treason...to the gallows bitch.

11 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616143608319.jpg.bcbd82d60fdaa2a3f420945ad81c52bd.jpg

https://globalnews.ca/news/7705977/astrazeneca-health-canada-safe/amp/

Snip-it_1616143654976.jpg.892ac747e780cd737bc90be91818a213.jpg

"Continue to outweigh the risk" of contracting an illness that 99% of those infected survive. 

What is the value of ressurances from persons with a license to kill ? They lure you in, they injure and/or kill you but there is sweet fk-all you can do about it. The easiest thing in life is handing out reassurances when you will.never have to answer for your deadly advice.

So an investigation into blood clots has been concluded in less than a week or so. How the hell did the investigate it and on what?

no likes left. Love all your posts this morning👍✌️

4 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

So an investigation into blood clots has been concluded in less than a week or so. How the hell did the investigate it and on what?

no likes left. Love all your posts this morning👍✌️

The investigation revealed that everyone is paid off and happy. Resume the slaughter. Nothing to see here.

You are welcome. I admit I feel a bit rowdy today for some reason.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2021 at 6:09 AM, DarianF said:

Melbourne, prior to Covid, I could probably handle for up to 7 days. Now, I'd be scared to go there for more than 7 minutes. As we all know, Chairman Dan can lock it down anytime he likes within an hour.

Don’t be a wuss @DarianF

FD77C6E8-132F-4DFA-BFC2-C9454C265425.gif.acc13ced9fb430c576274ea87022af2a.gif

• Haha 2

On 3/17/2021 at 6:23 AM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1615922233218.jpg.c0779975cd0360a23a311d02dbf800f9.jpg

The contrast of those masks with the surroundings suggests to me they were airbrushed on. Dude looks like a guy being driven to the set of a zombie picture 😁

I bet they’re keeping him animated just so he can reach 100, the big century, and collect his congratulations letter from his wife😂

• Haha 1

Snip-it_1616145297392.jpg.43c572d54241cc78d308369e837e6a8e.jpg

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/briones-red-zone-rules-are-stacked-against-ottawa-restaurants/wcm/56dc069b-ee22-40ed-907f-6c8eb3ad9163/amp/

Snip-it_1616145379661.jpg.65a7f73660f5b822ab7a2b695eb51b76.jpg

No forewarning. Savage fkers. Restaurants plan their groceries and scheduling in advance investing considerable sums only to be told by the politburo to just fk off and get your jab already. Shut up and obey.

I will gladly walk that treasonous cnut Ford up the gallow steps. And that coven of satanists advising him on health matters. Yeah, lets rebuild better. Great idea. First order of business manage the rat infestation.

Question for Canada. WHERE ARE YOU HIDING ALL THOSE HIGH PRICED LAWYERS COSTING US A FORTUNE EVERY YEAR TO DEFEND OUR LEGAL RIGHTS AS A NATION? 

Are they on paid leave, are they ill, are they dead? What use are they if they fail to see an obvious racket like covid? Why are they playing along? Cashing in on defending people with fines that would never have happened if they had done what they are paid for.

"My sons gonna be a dawktah"..."my son is going to be a lahyur." Familiar jewish mantra. Get their operatives nested in all the leadership positions so they can be stood down when the tribe is lusting for blood and treasure.

Biggest nest of vipers ever. They are completely exposed and visible now for what they are failing to do.

• Like 1

Canadian Human Rights Commission...imposters...Quebec Human Rights Commission...impostors...Amnesty International..useless as tits on an android. All window dressing for services used exclusively by the tribally affiliated.

Our countries are jam packed with false facade organizations feeding furiously at the public trough for the benefit of the trough.

These mosquitoes can bleed an elephant dry in record time.

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic