Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Imagine if everyone took the vax, they would still imply that a proportion hadn't...to justify the ongoing restrictions.(which are designed to never end)...this feels like an unending trap without an exit....they placed us in there a year ago and bolted the door shut permanently.

I had a dream everyone was busy working and doing stuff when the government told them to go¬†home. Nobody listened. It was as if the government was talking through them. People just couldn't see the problem and kept working. Pretending they did not hear. All of them everywhere. I woke up in a cold sweat. What a nightmare ūü§£

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I had a dream everyone was busy working and diing stuff when the government told them to gi home. Nobody listened. It was as if the government was talking through them. People just couldn't see the problem and kept working. Pretending they did not hear. All of them everywhere. I woke up in a cold sweat. What a nightmare ūü§£

It would have ended immediately if on that Monday night a year ago, people en mass watched Johnson's lockdown speech, laughed at the absurdity of it and carried on their lives as normal the next day. Our reaction to that infamous speech has changed our society forever. 

Wonder what percentage of the population would have complied if they knew where we'd be a year down the line?

Edited by Outsider
.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I was thinking this too.. classic type of bait n switch...   AZ is bad, see we are being honest and telling you (offering something desirable to gain favour)....then... gotcha with the mRNA ones!  (thwarted with the less desirable)

 

oh and BTW all you people who lined up and got AZ, you have to have mRNA ones in 6 months and a double dose to make up for it, cos AZ has been completely withdrawn, it's fine, we are just doing this out of an abundance of caution because we really care, you see.......and we can then study the mixing of the cocktails..

 

Exactly mate. You hit the nail on the head.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1616107058750.jpg.f00c47d5e7989bd550bd038d39c0e0b4.jpg

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/03/18/indonesia-will-restart-astrazeneca-vaccines-when-regulators-give-the-go-ahead-health-minister-says-.html

 

Snip-it_1616107122946.jpg.15f7021e51d9f1671bc4145d7b7888c6.jpg

 

The regulators will give the go ahead when the public forgets these injuries. Just the thought that anyone would trust a pack of hyenas in labcoats that could not foresee the clotting. So called "experts" we should all trust blindly. They sit and wait for the murderers to refine their poison. Just so long as its not clotting next. Embolism, palsies, all good. Rotate the symptoms to look innocent. People keep saying this nightmare solution is better than getting covid. Talk about a killer sales pitch.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Outsider said:

 Wonder what percentage of the population would have complied if they knew where we'd be a year down the line?

What percentage today would comply if they knew where we will be in 3 years? The day Songbird becomes a documentary. Will they still comply while in a smoking wasteland of freaks and zombies and trigger happy law enforcers and army. Helicopter sounds overhead day and night. Bullhorns.... 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

What percentage today would comply if they knew where we will be in 3 years? The day Songbird becomes a documentary. Will they still comply while in a smoking wasteland of freaks and zombies and trigger happy law enforcers and army. Hekicopter sounds overhead day and night. Bullhorns.... 

I'd like to think that a lot of proles would look back with hindsight and realise that the 'virus' didn't cause them any health problems....and perhaps regret complying with the shit show. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

A lot of people have said this isn't the real Melinda

I'm of the belief that all those types of 'people' have clones to trot out every now and then - Killary Clinton had fking 100s! and they were obvious and Zuck has obviously become synthetic...

 

I also not entirely convinced all the mainstream news anchors are real, especially US ones; I mean, not  reptilian-like as per all those weird contrasting vids (although this one  strange considering its a creature made up of Bush Family genetics and all the commenting about "change" "changing" "change you as a person" "change how you look" and cutting the camera at the times),

y what we were up to...we wanted to keep private....."IMAGE of me

This one is strange too (timestamped) because it seems to happen when shes trying really hard to read the tele prompter and starts to lose her form, then they yell at her...

 

 

 

I mean like AI,  where they straight out glitch? I think the likes of Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Britney Spears and Kardashians are 100% MKUltra'd and their alters play the role they've assigned.. but to shatter the minds to create a MK alter takes a lot of investment of time and energy,  but the lower level news anchors would be easier and cheaper to just replace with drones; far more sophisticated  "Sophia's"

 

(After Zuck, skip to 4:08 -4:42) 

 

As for Kill and Melmanda....

 

bill melinda gates look a like

 

Is this the kind of stuff you were referring to?

I haven't fully dissected so I'm not putting it out as some kind of 'evidence' just something I had seen floating around.

https://patriots4truth.org/2020/06/21/bill-and-melinda-gates-2-0-upgrade/

 

They'd be the type to have top shelf clones......

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I'd like to think that a lot of proles would look back with hindsight and realise that the 'virus' didn't cause them any health problems....and perhaps regret complying with the shit show. 

 

That's pretty optimistic. But you never know I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

The fake vaccine saga, you expect me to believe these pharmaceutical companies who are making 100s of bilions of dollars from mixing up chemical soup in some warehouse in china or india are having supply problems? Get real, this is all false scarcity and publicity to encourage uptake and discussion in the media about vaccines. 

Oldest trick in the book and it's used MILLIONS of times ... and yet people STILL fall for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I'm of the belief that all those types of 'people' have clones to trot out every now and then - Killary Clinton had fking 100s! and they were obvious and Zuck has obviously become synthetic...

 

I also not entirely convinced all the mainstream news anchors are real, especially US ones; I mean, not  reptilian-like as per all those weird contrasting vids (although this one  strange considering its a creature made up of Bush Family genetics and all the commenting about "change" "changing" "change you as a person" "change how you look" and cutting the camera at the times),

y what we were up to...we wanted to keep private....."IMAGE of me

This one is strange too (timestamped) because it seems to happen when shes trying really hard to read the tele prompter and starts to lose her form, then they yell at her...

 

 

 

I mean like AI,  where they straight out glitch? I think the likes of Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Britney Spears and Kardashians are 100% MKUltra'd and their alters play the role they've assigned.. but to shatter the minds to create a MK alter takes a lot of investment of time and energy,  but the lower level news anchors would be easier and cheaper to just replace with drones; far more sophisticated  "Sophia's"

 

(After Zuck, skip to 4:08 -4:42) 

 

As for Kill and Melmanda....

 

bill melinda gates look a like

 

Is this the kind of stuff you were referring to?

I haven't fully dissected so I'm not putting it out as some kind of 'evidence' just something I had seen floating around.

https://patriots4truth.org/2020/06/21/bill-and-melinda-gates-2-0-upgrade/

 

They'd be the type to have top shelf clones......

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a good read and worth following the links

 

PrimaryDoctor.Org

 

 

By physicians who have been trained in 

the most comprehensive medical education on earth, 

whose goal is to restore and maintain health, 

and whose highest professional allegiance 

is to our patients.

 

COVID VACCINE Considerations  More

 
 

Colleen Huber, NMD, February 21, 2021, updated March 15, 2021

Most of the links below are from medical journals, the FDA, CDC, and other entities that generally support vaccination, yet the information in this article shows how EXTREMELY RISKY the COVID-19 vaccines are.

 

 

In my family, we have a rule:  If you consider having an experimental medical procedure done,

 

  1. Don’t even think of insisting that anyone else have it done, inside or outside the family, because they control their own bodies and health decisions, not you; and

  2. Be sure you have read about and can explain in your own words all of the known risks of that procedure before embarking on it.  Also, consider potential future risks.

 

I ask that you, the reader, at least take time to consider the above, and at least consider reading information in the links below, before submitting to this experimental medical procedure.

 

Is the COVID vaccine experimental?¬†¬†Pfizer and Moderna make the COVID-19 vaccines in the US. The FDA granted ‚Äúemergency use authorization‚ÄĚ for these vaccines (herein ‚ÄúCOVID injections,‚ÄĚ because they are unlike conventional vaccines).¬†¬† Emergency use authorization is¬†required by law¬†to be made¬†only¬†if there are no effective treatments for COVID-19. ¬†¬†

 

  • But are there effective COVID-19 treatments?¬† 100s of studies done around the world have established, and repeatedly confirmed, fast,¬†effective, well-tolerated treatments for COVID-19¬†that are in widespread use.¬† I briefly summarize them¬†here.¬†

 

  • General risk vs benefit¬†¬† An emergency experimental vaccine cannot be assumed to be safer than a virus with a very high survival rate, such as COVID-19.¬† The average survival rate for ¬† ¬†¬†NO¬†COVID treatment at all is 99.74%, and we have very successful treatments available, which should easily achieve universal survivability from COVID, if widely available.¬† Where does 99.74% survival come from?¬†¬†Dr. John Ioannidis is the most widely cited scientist in the world.¬† His estimate in June 2020 of a¬†0.26% infection fatality rate¬†is now confirmed around the world. ¬†¬†¬†100% - 0.26% = 99.74% average survival rate.

 

Does the COVID injection work?¬† The COVID injection is not even known to stop the spread of COVID.¬† Dr. Larry Corey, who oversees National Institutes of Health COVID-19 vaccine trials said on 11/20/20:¬†‚ÄúThe studies aren‚Äôt designed to assess transmission.¬† They don‚Äôt ask that question, and there‚Äôs really no information on this at this point in time.‚Ä̬†¬†https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/941388

 

What happened to the animals in the studies?  This technology has been tried on animals, and in the animal studies done, all the animals died, not immediately from the injection, but months later, from other immune disorders, sepsis and/or cardiac failure.  There has never been a long-term successful animal study using this technology.  No experimental coronavirus vaccine has succeeded in animal studies.  In this study, coronavirus vaccine caused liver inflammation in test animals.

 

Specific risks of COVID injections, in roughly chronological order of side-effect manifestation:

 

 

  • mRNA:¬† Unlike a traditional vaccine, of injected, inactivated virus intended to stimulate antibody response, the COVID injection on the other hand is completely different in this respect. ¬†It uses messenger RNA¬†(mRNA), which is a blueprint for your cells to create COVID-like (spike) proteins.¬† Then your cells begin to make these COVID-like proteins.¬† However, those proteins, in turn, stimulate your body to make antibodies against them.¬† So now¬†your body has been turned into a munitions factory for both sides of a war:¬† The bad guys (COVID-like spike proteins) and the good guys (the antibodies fighting against them).¬† However, before you pledge allegiance to the good guys, as you will see below, the good guys can be more lethal to the vaccinated person.

 

  • History of mRNA injections: This technology had disastrous results in dengue fever vaccines in the past.¬†¬†Dengue vaccine is a mRNA vaccine.¬†¬†When this was used in children in the Philippines,¬†many vaccinated children had far worse outcomes than unvaccinated children¬†when they were later exposed to dengue, and many died.¬†¬†Prosecution for homicide¬†resulted.¬† However, this had previously been known to happen with ferrets and with cats. In all cases, the vaccinated animal or human became¬†morevulnerable to worse disease¬†when confronted with it. It is expected that the relatively mild COVID-19 illness, with a survival rate of 99.74%, may reduce to a much lower survival rate and become a truly lethal disease in vaccinated people when they later become infected with it.¬†¬†There are no peer-reviewed published human trials of mRNA vaccines at all, and no mRNA vaccine has ever been FDA approved. That‚Äôs how new the technology is.

 

  • mRNA can affect DNA.¬† One of the most worrisome risks with a mRNA vaccine is what can happen with reverse transcriptase.¬† This is an enzyme in every cell, and it can theoretically lead to the¬†mRNA creating changes in the cells‚Äô DNA, a process known as viral retro-integration. ¬† Although this possibility had been thought unlikely, MIT and Harvard scientists found it happened¬†here.¬† If some of the 30 trillion or so cells in your body¬†become permanent COVID factories, what is the long-term impact on your health, and would you want that outcome?

 

  • Antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) problem: ¬† Prior attempts to create a coronavirus vaccine killed all the test animals, after they were later infected with wild virus.¬† Here‚Äôs what happened:¬† mRNA instructed the mammals‚Äô cells to produce the spike proteins of the coronavirus.¬† Then, later, when the animals confronted the wild virus,¬†the intense build-up of antibodies had been stockpiled, and their sudden and overwhelming release killed the test animal.¬† These risks have been documented in Nature, Science and Journal of Infectious Diseases.¬† Here‚Äôs a study from¬†Nature¬†on that.

 

  • ADE mechanism:¬† ADE is a form of pathogenic priming, meaning the vaccine can result in a more severe disease, which has been seen in prior attempts at making coronavirus vaccines.¬† The antibodies made can be neutralizing (which inactivate a virus, and that‚Äôs good), but antibodies are a problem when they are non-neutralizing, because then these antibodies carry active viruses directly to macrophages, which then become infected.¬† This is how ADE happens.

 

This antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) leads to:

 

  • ADE result: These macrophages tend to go to the lungs and¬†fill the lungs, causing overwhelming¬†inflammation and airway obstruction¬†(as found later on autopsy). ¬†¬† However, the augmented antibodies also attack similar-looking proteins on internal organs, resulting in¬†cytokine storm and death¬†or¬†auto-immune disease and organ failure.¬†¬†‚ÄúCats that showed high titers following vaccination succumbed at later timepoints to fatal disease.‚Ä̬†¬†

 

  • What about miscarriages, and why have men been advised to freeze their sperm prior to getting the injection?¬† Both men and women are at risk for possibly permanent infertility, because the spike protein of a coronavirus ‚Äúlooks‚ÄĚ to the immune system similar to Syncytin-1, an essential protein in the placenta.¬† This stimulates antibodies to fight the placenta, and possibly sperm.¬† Mid-term miscarriages, which are normally very rare, have occurred in women who have been vaccinated for COVID.¬† SARS-CoV-2 viral particles have been found to¬†linger in the testicles of menafter recovery from infection.¬†

  • Why are COVID vaccinees MORE likely to spread COVID than the unvaccinated?¬† Virologist Geert Vanden Bossche PhD, who worked for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, recently warned the World Health Organization (WHO) that "We are currently turning vaccinees into carriers¬†shedding infectious variants."

  • Why is it more dangerous to vaccinate against COVID-19 than other viruses?¬† Because COVID-19 virus uses the ACE-2 receptor to get into your endothelial cells, including those lining the blood vessels.¬† This creates an inflammatory reaction that the great majority (99.74%) have survived even without treatment, and even more who used known, effective treatments. (See page 1) ¬† So if you have been exposed to the virus, and then get vaccinated, it is almost certain that the vaccine will cause new inflammation and damage to endothelial cells lining your blood vessels, and we have seen short-term abnormal blood clotting in people who have gotten the vaccine.¬† But the more likely problem is launching new disease in the blood vessels.¬†¬†Dr. H Noorchashm MD, PhD says, ‚Äú. . . the vaccine is almost certain to do damage to the vascular endothelium.‚Ä̬†He explains¬†here.¬†¬†

 

Israel is at this writing the most heavily COVID-vaccinated country in the world.  The findings of infectious disease experts are reported here, in which they determined, from the Israeli data, that the COVID injection causes:

 

  • " . . .mortality hundreds of times greater in young people compared to mortality from coronavirus without the vaccine, and dozens of times more in the elderly . . .‚ÄĚ

 

 

How to protect yourself and your family

 

  • Always read the Product Package Insert.¬† This is required by law to be included with packaging of all vaccines, and¬†US Informed Consent law protects your right to be fully informed prior to any medical procedure, and your right to reject any medical procedure.¬†¬†45 CFR ¬ß 46.116.¬†¬†¬†These are universal principles enshrined in the Nuremberg Code and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.¬†¬†Here is the¬†Pfizer insert,¬†and here is¬†Moderna‚Äôs.¬† I strongly recommend reading ALL of it carefully with your family before you make a decision regarding whether to have the COVID injection.

 

  • Discuss the considerations above, as well as other information you have heard about the COVID injection in a relaxed, unhurried setting with your loved ones.¬†¬†Make sure that you are not pressured¬†into a procedure that you may regret in the future.¬† If you choose to defer or reject the COVID injection, know that you are not alone, and many healthcare workers have done the same.¬†¬†"I've heard¬†Tuskegee¬†more times than I can count in the last month - and, you know, it's a valid, valid concern."¬†Dr. Nikhila Juvvadi, a hospital chief clinical officer.

 

  • Share this page¬†with others who are also considering the vaccine.¬†¬†

 

  • If your employer or school attempts mandatory vaccination,¬†show this information to them.¬†¬†Federal law prohibits employers¬†and others from requiring vaccination, such as the COVID injection, that is under EUA (explained above). You should also consult your attorney to look into state and federal law prohibiting forced medical procedures.¬†¬†NVIC.org¬†and¬†ICanDecide.orgmay also have helpful information.

  • If you have read and understood this article, and the warnings in all the scientific studies linked, you can now see that¬†¬†taking the COVID injection is an act of extreme and reckless self-destruction.¬† As a physician, I strongly advise against this vaccine, regardless of brand, for everyone, without exception.

  • If on the other hand, you find that the scientific information in this paper is overwhelming,there is another way to look at COVID virus vs COVID vaccine risks.¬† How many famous people died within 2 weeks after taking the COVID vaccine?

COVID-19 VACCINE Considerations
 
 
COVID famous people (2).png
 

Statement of interests  

The author has served as an expert witness in court cases involving questions of safety regarding vaccines.

© Colleen Huber, NMD

Dr. Huber’s research interests since early 2020 have focused on questions of safety regarding masks.  Most of these peer-reviewed articles are in Primary Doctor Medical Journal.

 
 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616105394761.jpg.deb2405fdaa47f67b2807eae391b7b1c.jpg

 

Empty streets with police patrolling on the lookout for free citizens. In those hours you are harrassed and possibly arrested for the crime of freedom. Locked in a cage of forgery and swindle and genocide. Only those that can prove they are essential or have forged papers saying as much they may let you go. Its becoming so clear now what was taught to those visiting police chiefs in Israel. They showed police how to effectively lord it over the cattle.

 

 

Out of likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

 

Thats the clip I was thinking of when I mentioned Brit-... I feel sorry for her... I sense she's real [human] and can you imagine the torment one goes through to become MKUltra'd....

 

I reckon from that batch of Mickey Mouse Kids; Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Ryan Gosling - they picked Brit to do the dirty on because after years of observation she was the most susceptible/vulnerable ... and funnily enough she was the one that got MEGA MEGA famous and successful, arguably more so than the others IMO... and she's still in break down

Mickey Mouse Club Cast: Then and Now ‚ÄĒ What the Mickey Mouse Club Looks  Like Today

 

Then there's  Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez; as well as on Barney and Friends, being raped by Disney... along with the Jonas Bros. Hillary Duff and two of the most tragic of all - Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus; (I can understand Lindsay being "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" have you seen the mother?! But pretty despicable how Billy -achy breaky fucking CHRISTAIN heart-Ray Cyrus has allowed darkness to destroy his own flesh and blood IMO)

 

PS>.sorry for off topic rant!

 

Speaking of Topic¬†ūüėĀ¬†- Cult owned, World Health Organisation MK'd Lady Gaga went to school with Nikky Hilton, and Paris was totally abused at that "private" academy her parents abducted and locked her away at.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/paris-hiltons-documentary-reveals-that-she-was-subjected-to-mkultra-style-abuse/

 

The Elites have ALWAYS tortured their own children.

 

My father was frightened of his mother; I was frightened of my father, and I am damned well going to see to it that my children are frightened of me.

King George V

 

Elizabeth's Paternal Grandfather, the one who changed their House Name from Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and, who, in 1917 during the Russian Revolution, despite the British Govt offering asylum to, denied his look alike first cousin Tzar Nicky II and his other first cousin Tsarina Alix and their beautiful family refuge and allowed them to be brutally murdered by the Bolsheviks - all because he was deeply worried if the Romanovs came to Britain it would create anti-monarchy sentiment and be "inappropriate"  - And he would have known that psychopathic monster Lenin would have been capable of....

 

image.jpeg.041912d50f886916555a89f3744ec750.jpeg

 

 

 

 

Interesting readings....re MKUltra etc

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/breakingthechain/svali-book-04.htm

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_illuminatirevelations.htm#Books-Treaties

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol/mindcontrol_index.htm#menu 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gee said:

So something really odd on Sky News this morning around 7.30 which I felt may be worth a mention, not sure if others on here had seen it.

The presenter (cant think of name) was interviewing some psuedo scientist lady from some institute that studies meteorological things (wasn't really paying attention). He is in the studio and is facing her on a large screen as she is using a video call. Her reason was to talk in a possible Spanish broken English about how the polution levels, sunshine and other wheather may or may not have an effect on covid. This was not the strange thing though. The presenter asked her the first question and she bagan to speak in her accent, her head moving, her eyes blinking, but her lips were still. it lasted for a maybe 15 seconds and cut away to a montage of Bournemouth beach. Ok, the montage and her talk go on for around forty seconds and it cuts back to the studio and the presenter is now asking her the second question, she is reacting in real time as he speaks, nodding and making hmm hum noises in all the right places and as he finishes the question she goes to speak, head moving, eyes moving, the voice comes out but no lips moving although the muscles look as though they want to. this goes on for maybe ten seconds before they cut quickly away again to the same montage of Bournemouth beach and she speaks away in the background. the peice ends and doesent even go back to show the goodbye. I would not like to speculate as to what I was seeing, but it was most disturbing.

I put a thread up a bit back about the eyes blinking (news media) asking if anyone knew what it was about, every news channel is at it. I can't watch much of it now as bugs me. But you do see it all the time, some go at it like maniacs, almost every other word there blinking the eyes, even the people they interview are at it. Someone said it might be to do with the lights on, but the ones in the street reporting do it and the ones at home that don't have much background light also do it while sitting at the computer, I've noticed it on live TV shows as well. I think it may be some trick to get what there saying implanted in peoples brains in a way that makes it more believable. I noticed it a couple of years back but I do wonder if it's something they've done for longer but just never noticed it before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, GSM said:

I put a thread up a bit back about the eyes blinking (news media) asking if anyone knew what it was about, every news channel is at it. I can't watch much of it now as bugs me. But you do see it all the time, some go at it like maniacs, almost every other word there blinking the eyes, even the people they interview are at it. Someone said it might be to do with the lights on, but the ones in the street reporting do it and the ones at home that don't have much background light also do it while sitting at the computer, I've noticed it on live TV shows as well. I think it may be some trick to get what there saying implanted in peoples brains in a way that makes it more believable. I noticed it a couple of years back but I do wonder if it's something they've done for longer but just never noticed it before.

I'll have to look for that thread. It's probably OT for here, but with the blanket coverage and endless propaganda of the 24/7 global news, it's relevant to a degree and worth discussing somewhere. I wonder also if this fashion for "interviews via zoom" makes it easier to use synthetic/controlled individuals. Because I often think what I'm seeing in these segments doesn't look real.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616105394761.jpg.deb2405fdaa47f67b2807eae391b7b1c.jpg

 

Empty streets with police patrolling on the lookout for free citizens. In those hours you are harrassed and possibly arrested for the crime of freedom. Locked in a cage of forgery and swindle and genocide. Only those that can prove they are essential or have forged papers saying as much they may let you go. Its becoming so clear now what was taught to those visiting police chiefs in Israel. They showed police how to effectively lord it over the cattle.

 

 

We will be evading the security forces like this in the urban jungle. ¬† Looking at the footage, shot high up, as they climb around, I can feel the gravity in my legs.ūüėĄ

 

Escaping From the Police (South London Crane Climb)

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Its becoming so clear now what was taught to those visiting police chiefs in Israel. They showed police how to effectively lord it over the cattle.

Spot on... I remember watching a Spanish woman on youtube talk about their "cops" and it showed interviews of the 'exciting' time the force had there - killing innocent Palestinians. I wish I could find it, was about 10mins...The Aussie piggies have been going there for years too...

 

Now the utterly brainwashed, murderous IDF has been turned on not only the Orthodox, who flat-out refuse to take part in the compulsory IDF training and who the Sabadean/Zionists HATE anyway, but is now being turned on it's own people, the everyday Israelis... who's the *cough* G.attle now?

Probably a large % those Israelis have stood up at Masada as part of their ceremony (although apparently its fallen out of favour) - never believing that a batch of their own would be hunting them down in the streets.. I understand that, like our govts, they can't stop their Evil Zionist Govt doing despicable things so I truly feel sorry for them - trapped at the mercy of that demon Bibi: no planes in, no planes out: no work without the jab - I was listening to one girls vid clip and she said there's been documents leaked where the Israeli people were signed up for this experiment with Pfizer (Israel is ONLY using Pfizer jabs) TWO YEARS ago.... wouldn't surprise me..

 

https://humansarefree.com/2021/03/israels-green-passport-vaccination-program-has-created-a-medical-apartheid.html

https://www.globalresearch.ca/get-jabbed-covid-israel-be-left-behind/5739720

https://humansarefree.com/2021/03/deaths-skyrocket-in-israel-following-pfizer-vaccine.html

 

The Hague has accepted a lodgement - but the Dutch are literally being set upon by fucking dogs by their govt, and Tedros should be there already... so its like pissing in the wind

 

13mins

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3uD2FoMwVikg/

WE ARE HARD-CORE PEOPLE! - A MESSAGE FROM ISRA-HELL

Edited by skitzorat
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gee said:

I appreciate the information... But seriously, it the first time I have witnessed it and I can only summise it was mechanichal.

 

I have a book, written in 1981. It tells of a story about a United States president who was addressing the nation, but it was in fact a hologram. It told of hidden goings on. The book has always stayed with me as it struck a chord that all we see is not real or how we think it is. It was an interesting 'fiction' book.... but maybe not as fictional in its concept now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Spot on... I remember watching a Spanish woman on youtube talk about their "cops" and it showed interviews of the 'exciting' time the force had there - killing innocent Palestinians. I wish I could find it, was about 10mins...The Aussie piggies have been going there for years too...

 

Now the utterly brainwashed, murderous IDF has been turned on not only the Orthodox, who flat-out refuse to take part in the compulsory IDF training and who the Sabadean/Zionists HATE anyway, but is now being turned on it's own people, the everyday Israelis... who's the *cough* G.attle now?

Probably a large % those Israelis have stood up at Masada as part of their ceremony (although apparently its fallen out of favour) - never believing that a batch of their own would be hunting them down in the streets.. I understand that, like our govts, they can't stop their Evil Zionist Govt doing despicable things so I truly feel sorry for them - trapped at the mercy of that demon Bibi: no planes in, no planes out: no work without the jab - I was listening to one girls vid clip and she said there's been documents leaked where the Israeli people were signed up for this experiment with Pfizer (Israel is ONLY using Pfizer jabs) TWO YEARS ago.... wouldn't surprise me..

 

https://humansarefree.com/2021/03/israels-green-passport-vaccination-program-has-created-a-medical-apartheid.html

https://www.globalresearch.ca/get-jabbed-covid-israel-be-left-behind/5739720

https://humansarefree.com/2021/03/deaths-skyrocket-in-israel-following-pfizer-vaccine.html

 

The Hague has accepted a lodgement - but the Dutch are literally being set upon by fucking dogs by their govt, and Tedros should be there already... so its like pissing in the wind

 

13mins

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3uD2FoMwVikg/

WE ARE HARD-CORE PEOPLE! - A MESSAGE FROM ISRA-HELL

Excellent info.Thanks

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"The safety and efficacy of COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna in pregnant women have not yet been established. There is a pregnancy exposure registry that monitors pregnancy outcomes in women exposed to COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna during pregnancy... It is unknown if COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna is excreted in human milk. A risk to the newborns/ infants cannot be excluded."

 

https://covid-vaccine.canada.ca/info/pdf/covid-19-vaccine-moderna-pm-en.pdf [p. 7]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...