Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

52 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The UK Government have awarded £2 million to Genesis Advertising Ltd for a 'Covid Public Information Campaign' which starts in April 2021 and lasts for 2 years. It will come as no surprise I am sure to those of us here, but it seems that the Covid narrative is therefore not going to let up for at least 2 years.

But what really pisses me off is the bit where it says that "Contractors not delivering on contract requirements is a serious matter. It means the public purse is not getting what it is paying for". We are paying for this brainwashing exercise. 😡

https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/Notice/005534-2021?origin=SearchResults&p=1

image.png.a59c030b4aa6394991fd4927771cfda5.png

image.png.8f22f51f8bd912766f96c44eb5904ccc.png

With the obligatory 33 in the reference number: ID 3351409

Lets go further:

GENESIS ADVERTISING LTD

33 College Gardens

BELFAST

BT9 6BT

Look at the postcode, it's just an inversion.  BT9 6BT

Telephone number:

+44 2890313344

They really are taking the pi$$ now.

• Like 2
  • Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Gee said:

I appreciate the information... But seriously, it the first time I have witnessed it and I can only summise it was mechanichal.

I suspect you are correct. Forgive my joking around but I really have suspicions many people out there are not what they seem. No one believes me. I will catch one and show them someday. Until then I keep an eye out for stories like yours.

saynototheprick-1.jpg

There, procrastination overcome, I rebuilt this. I'll print it off soon as I get some sticker paper and sharing it here in case anybody else would like to as well. It'd probably do nicely for a3 posters too.. if not at least a4. 

EDIT: Thanks odds, your link got the writing in..

Edited by - TZC -
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Bombadil said:

This quote is from sky news covid daily timeline 10.42

referring to hancock.

He also warned that a slow down in vaccinations could see the roadmap out of lockdown slowed.

what a fucking suprise.

Sounds like laying the groundwork blaming vaccine refusers for future lockdowns whether that's in June or later - "The country would be back to normal if it wasn't for anti vaxxers !! But because of them we'll unfortunately have to start another lockdown !!"

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Snip-it_1616103344133.jpg.6e4d747783c31008dfd4a4cc6f221cc1.jpg

https://www.euractiv.com/section/politics/short_news/belgium-eyes-suspended-astrazeneca-jabs-surplus/

Snip-it_1616103380774.jpg.1a01dadb1192d308621697aa02552c3b.jpg

Lets say Europe decided not to put certain airbags in their new cars because they explode in the face of the driver often killing them. Belgium wants them to put in their cars. Now imagine both countries could care less if you are injured or killed. 

Europe thinks a vaccine designed to injure or kill is too dangerous but Belgium wants to buy up the stocks from Europe. Belgium could purchase any version of those lethal injections but they want those. At least satanism is logical albeit inverted. This stuff is a whole other thing.

Snip-it_1616104221600.jpg.b28e360a2fe16f914b22ab9c381ace6a.jpg

https://www.thewhig.com/news/saturday-night-diners-at-downtown-restaurant-sought-by-public-health/wcm/3a326b31-4da3-4b22-bd2b-adbb5f7b35e9/amp/

Snip-it_1616104257354.jpg.d0a36bb8cd4f4961673f5d00dd878229.jpg

The authorities can punch in any precise gps location and find out how many cellphones were within the perimeter under observation. Every cellphone in the perimeter gets tagged and logged. This is life when you carry the state around in your pockets. The subliminal message here is associate at your own risk and peril.

Note they did not ask the people to come forward, they knew who they are. Communism 101.

57 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1616101064896.jpg.b4c6900c819408e4e9ae15dc31b489c2.jpg

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-17/melinda-gates-says-government-not-donors-key-to-changing-world

Snip-it_1616101035869.jpg.3e114fc8181d78a4923b935d5435a7b9.jpg

This from a person sitting beside Bill listening to him call shots. Sounds to me like Manlinda knows the hatred directed against them for bribing the world into chaos and suffering and death. Pathetic witch trying to blame the puppets they operate. 

A lot of people have said this isn't the real Melinda.

She was murdered and replaced by Bill, or Bill abused her until she agreed to go along with his plans.

Maybe she will stab Bill in the back one day and save humanity and expose him?

30 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Sounds like laying the groundwork blaming vaccine refusers for future lockdowns whether that's in June or later - "The country would be back to normal if it wasn't for anti vaxxers !! But because of them we'll unfortunately have to start another lockdown !!"

Imagine if everyone took the vax, they would still imply that a proportion hadn't...to justify the ongoing restrictions.(which are designed to never end)...this feels like an unending trap without an exit....they placed us in there a year ago and bolted the door shut permanently.

The fake vaccine saga, you expect me to believe these pharmaceutical companies who are making 100s of bilions of dollars from mixing up chemical soup in some warehouse in china or india are having supply problems? Get real, this is all false scarcity and publicity to encourage uptake and discussion in the media about vaccines. 

• Like 1

Snip-it_1616105394761.jpg.deb2405fdaa47f67b2807eae391b7b1c.jpg

Empty streets with police patrolling on the lookout for free citizens. In those hours you are harrassed and possibly arrested for the crime of freedom. Locked in a cage of forgery and swindle and genocide. Only those that can prove they are essential or have forged papers saying as much they may let you go. Its becoming so clear now what was taught to those visiting police chiefs in Israel. They showed police how to effectively lord it over the cattle.

6 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Do you happen to know how they found out?

I don't know how they found out, but I had thought earlier.. she didn't always look like a bloke doing a semi beleivable job of passing for a woman. Looking at the pre bill day photos she's okey dokey. 

Either time was harsh, Bill projected too much of what he wanted or

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

The fake vaccine saga, you expect me to believe these pharmaceutical companies who are making 100s of bilions of dollars from mixing up chemical soup in some warehouse in china or india are having supply problems? Get real, this is all false scarcity and publicity to encourage uptake and discussion in the media about vaccines. 

True, once the ball started rolling with initial lockdowns last year, mass scale production would have begun. Lockdown acceptance by the population was the green light....probably what the Cummings meeting was all about...production levels.

9 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Makes sense why the government 'pre ordered' various vaccines at such an earlier stage while they were 'work in progress'. They were buying an actual product at that stage.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Imagine if everyone took the vax, they would still imply that a proportion hadn't...to justify the ongoing restrictions.(which are designed to never end)...this feels like an unending trap without an exit....they placed us in there a year ago and bolted the door shut permanently.

I had a dream everyone was busy working and doing stuff when the government told them to go home. Nobody listened. It was as if the government was talking through them. People just couldn't see the problem and kept working. Pretending they did not hear. All of them everywhere. I woke up in a cold sweat. What a nightmare 🤣

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I had a dream everyone was busy working and diing stuff when the government told them to gi home. Nobody listened. It was as if the government was talking through them. People just couldn't see the problem and kept working. Pretending they did not hear. All of them everywhere. I woke up in a cold sweat. What a nightmare 🤣

It would have ended immediately if on that Monday night a year ago, people en mass watched Johnson's lockdown speech, laughed at the absurdity of it and carried on their lives as normal the next day. Our reaction to that infamous speech has changed our society forever. 

Wonder what percentage of the population would have complied if they knew where we'd be a year down the line?

Edited by Outsider
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I was thinking this too.. classic type of bait n switch...   AZ is bad, see we are being honest and telling you (offering something desirable to gain favour)....then... gotcha with the mRNA ones!  (thwarted with the less desirable)

oh and BTW all you people who lined up and got AZ, you have to have mRNA ones in 6 months and a double dose to make up for it, cos AZ has been completely withdrawn, it's fine, we are just doing this out of an abundance of caution because we really care, you see.......and we can then study the mixing of the cocktails..

Exactly mate. You hit the nail on the head.

Snip-it_1616107058750.jpg.f00c47d5e7989bd550bd038d39c0e0b4.jpg

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/03/18/indonesia-will-restart-astrazeneca-vaccines-when-regulators-give-the-go-ahead-health-minister-says-.html

Snip-it_1616107122946.jpg.15f7021e51d9f1671bc4145d7b7888c6.jpg

The regulators will give the go ahead when the public forgets these injuries. Just the thought that anyone would trust a pack of hyenas in labcoats that could not foresee the clotting. So called "experts" we should all trust blindly. They sit and wait for the murderers to refine their poison. Just so long as its not clotting next. Embolism, palsies, all good. Rotate the symptoms to look innocent. People keep saying this nightmare solution is better than getting covid. Talk about a killer sales pitch.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Wonder what percentage of the population would have complied if they knew where we'd be a year down the line?

What percentage today would comply if they knew where we will be in 3 years? The day Songbird becomes a documentary. Will they still comply while in a smoking wasteland of freaks and zombies and trigger happy law enforcers and army. Helicopter sounds overhead day and night. Bullhorns.... 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2
Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

What percentage today would comply if they knew where we will be in 3 years? The day Songbird becomes a documentary. Will they still comply while in a smoking wasteland of freaks and zombies and trigger happy law enforcers and army. Hekicopter sounds overhead day and night. Bullhorns.... 

I'd like to think that a lot of proles would look back with hindsight and realise that the 'virus' didn't cause them any health problems....and perhaps regret complying with the shit show. 

2 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

A lot of people have said this isn't the real Melinda

I'm of the belief that all those types of 'people' have clones to trot out every now and then - Killary Clinton had fking 100s! and they were obvious and Zuck has obviously become synthetic...

I also not entirely convinced all the mainstream news anchors are real, especially US ones; I mean, not  reptilian-like as per all those weird contrasting vids (although this one  strange considering its a creature made up of Bush Family genetics and all the commenting about "change" "changing" "change you as a person" "change how you look" and cutting the camera at the times),

y what we were up to...we wanted to keep private....."IMAGE of me

This one is strange too (timestamped) because it seems to happen when shes trying really hard to read the tele prompter and starts to lose her form, then they yell at her...

I mean like AI,  where they straight out glitch? I think the likes of Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Britney Spears and Kardashians are 100% MKUltra'd and their alters play the role they've assigned.. but to shatter the minds to create a MK alter takes a lot of investment of time and energy,  but the lower level news anchors would be easier and cheaper to just replace with drones; far more sophisticated  "Sophia's"

(After Zuck, skip to 4:08 -4:42) 

As for Kill and Melmanda....

bill melinda gates look a like

Is this the kind of stuff you were referring to?

I haven't fully dissected so I'm not putting it out as some kind of 'evidence' just something I had seen floating around.

https://patriots4truth.org/2020/06/21/bill-and-melinda-gates-2-0-upgrade/

They'd be the type to have top shelf clones......

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I'd like to think that a lot of proles would look back with hindsight and realise that the 'virus' didn't cause them any health problems....and perhaps regret complying with the shit show. 

That's pretty optimistic. But you never know I guess.

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Oldest trick in the book and it's used MILLIONS of times ... and yet people STILL fall for it.