Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, zArk said:

 

 i consider all toxins and poisons. i watched Sahara last night, with Wooderson in the lead and Cruz.

the WHO was investigating a deadly disease outbreak and they discovered it was toxic waste poisoning the water supply. The responsible were trying to hide the truth. I could easily see it being an xfiles episode

 

 

 

In real life, there is no hot Spanish girl coming to save us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AstraZeneca is deliberately being set up as the sacrificial vaccine lamb. They will get everyone focused on that one, while they quietly vaccinate everyone with the other three... which are more likely far more deadly. And you won't hear a whisper about these.

 

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/we-are-in-the-crisis-of-the-century-europe-threatens-to-seize-astrazeneca-factories-20210318-p57bq7.html

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"The Australian government is sending medical teams, emergency medical equipment, and thousands of doses of vaccine to Papua New Guinea as the country faces a COVID-19 crisis." https://www.smh.com.au/national/australia-suspends-flights-as-papua-new-guinea-support-announced-20210317-p57bpc.html

 

Translation. "We're just not satisfied poisoning our own people, we want to poison you too."

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The flu figures are as reliable as the covid figures. This article is from the Huffington Post in 2014. Amazing Polly made a video on it last April.

 

"Don't Believe Everything You Read About Flu Deaths"

 

The CDC's decision to play up flu deaths dates back a decade, when it realized the public wasn't following its advice on the flu vaccine. During the 2003 flu season "the manufacturers were telling us that they weren't receiving a lot of orders for vaccine,"Dr. Glen Nowak, associate director for communications at CDC's National Immunization Program, told National Public Radio. "It really did look like we needed to do something to encourage people to get a flu shot."

 

In 2001, a year in which death certificates listed 257 Americans as having died of flu, only 18 were positively identified as true flus. The other 239 were simply assumed to be flus and most likely had few true flus among them.

 

"Cause-of-death statistics are based solely on the underlying cause of death [internationally defined] as 'the disease or injury which initiated the train of events leading directly to death,'" explains the National Center for Health Statistics. Because the flu was rarely an "underlying cause of death," the CDC created the sound-alike term, "influenza-associated death."

 

Using this new, loose definition, CDC's computer models could tally people who died of a heart ailment or other causes after having the flu.

 

The CDC's response was its "Seven-Step 'Recipe' for Generating Interest in, and Demand for, Flu (or any other) Vaccination," a slide show Nowak presented at the 2004 National Influenza Vaccine Summit.

 

The CDC unabashedly decided to create a mass market for the flu vaccine by enlisting the media into panicking the public. An obedient and unquestioning media obliged by hyping the numbers, and 10 years later it is obliging still.
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/lawrence-solomon/death-by-influenza_b_4661442.html

 

The 7-step Recipe For Creating Vaccine Demand
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JR8gw6GLwug/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

That would be what they call alternative medicine.

 

It's ironic when someone look after health, exercise and stuff and something grow on him/her, while some people smoking drinking live sometimes long in good health. Maybe... It's just life attitude which is more important... I read once book how different diseases attack certain mental problems. I don't remember title but I found it very close to my personal experience. Stress during this pissdemic effected our immune systems. Oh anyway I had only once runny nose for two days - maybe lockdowns work for me after all?  😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, bryan said:

The flu figures are as reliable as the covid figures. This article is from the Huffington Post in 2014. Amazing Polly made a video on it last April.

 

"Don't Believe Everything You Read About Flu Deaths"

 

The CDC's decision to play up flu deaths dates back a decade, when it realized the public wasn't following its advice on the flu vaccine. During the 2003 flu season "the manufacturers were telling us that they weren't receiving a lot of orders for vaccine,"Dr. Glen Nowak, associate director for communications at CDC's National Immunization Program, told National Public Radio. "It really did look like we needed to do something to encourage people to get a flu shot."

 

In 2001, a year in which death certificates listed 257 Americans as having died of flu, only 18 were positively identified as true flus. The other 239 were simply assumed to be flus and most likely had few true flus among them.

 

"Cause-of-death statistics are based solely on the underlying cause of death [internationally defined] as 'the disease or injury which initiated the train of events leading directly to death,'" explains the National Center for Health Statistics. Because the flu was rarely an "underlying cause of death," the CDC created the sound-alike term, "influenza-associated death."

 

Using this new, loose definition, CDC's computer models could tally people who died of a heart ailment or other causes after having the flu.

 

The CDC's response was its "Seven-Step 'Recipe' for Generating Interest in, and Demand for, Flu (or any other) Vaccination," a slide show Nowak presented at the 2004 National Influenza Vaccine Summit.

 

The CDC unabashedly decided to create a mass market for the flu vaccine by enlisting the media into panicking the public. An obedient and unquestioning media obliged by hyping the numbers, and 10 years later it is obliging still.
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/lawrence-solomon/death-by-influenza_b_4661442.html

 

The 7-step Recipe For Creating Vaccine Demand
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JR8gw6GLwug/

 

Same old re-hashed scams. They just drag them out over and over, and the sheep always suck it up like good little slaves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Human10 said:

It's ironic when someone look after health, exercise and stuff and something grow on him/her, while some people smoking drinking live sometimes long in good health. Maybe... It's just life attitude which is more important... I read once book how different diseases attack certain mental problems. I don't remember title but I found it very close to my personal experience. Stress during this pissdemic effected our immune systems. Oh anyway I had only once runny nose for two days - maybe lockdowns work for me after all?  😆

I think there’s a lot to what you say. Too many people don’t pay attention to what quality they eat or surround themselves with. The phrase your body is a temple seems apt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1616085829607.jpg.ffc4b3db21640799c8f3123c13b59d69.jpg

 

So, 10% of those injected will be terrified. The nocebo effect is the worstening of an adverse reaction because of this fear. I take this to mean that a manageable adverse reaction could become fatal because of the recipient's fear levels. Also meaning soldiers forcing a vax physically could trigger a lethal consequence. I mean if the stated statistics are reliable concerning the number suffering from trypanophobia.

 

Snip-it_1616086655278.jpg.e87a13cebf284c5fb2267092848e6702.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

This quote is from sky news covid daily timeline 10.42

referring to hancock.

He also warned that a slow down in vaccinations could see the roadmap out of lockdown slowed.


what a fucking suprise.

 

One of my younger work colleagues is really disappointed by the delay because he was hoping to get vaxxed to return to work on cruise ships. They were discussing it today amongst themselves, about how the jab floored them for days, but concluded that bad side effects are a sign that it's worked! Fucksake! I'm actually starting to feel sorry for these morons.

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Maddmoo said:

with captions like “MUST SHOW PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS” etc; it just seems like the old days of Ytube where you would find a multitude of 9/11 “conspiracy videos” with similar captioning: “MUST SEE, RARE FOOTAGE” and it was always the CIA designed conspiracy narrative

I totally get what you're saying, but are you 100% sure you're not watching their clips someone else has uploaded their channel and passing off as their own?  In my experience, I remember the old skool youtube conspiracy/911 stuff too, people who caption their vids with that type of exaggeration are not professionals...just lameos trying to get clicks... 

 

Dr Colemans own clip, which is the one I watched, is titled plainly:

1966613742_Screenshot2021-03-19060530-min.png.17c34a6851152121fea4d9c6cd43b8af.png

Covid-19 Vaccines Are Weapons of Mass Destruction - and Could Wipe out the Human Race - dramatic, yes, but he's deadly serious and its no different to titles he's given his other presentations like  Proof the NHS is Lying - This is Genocide and the Jabs Must Stop Now! - he did say "this is the most important vid I'd ever make" - so that might have added to your line of thought...

 

UKC always just title their clips with the date....

1748799967_Screenshot2021-03-19060355-min.png.c36e3579875e608b4cf98f91f2a6954f.png

 

I always make an effort to watch guys like these clips via their own source sites; not only it gives them the internet traffic/clicks, I can be sure nothing has been edited,  repackaged and 'changed' to suit someone else's agenda...

 

Two pennies worth is great...but don't lose ya 'cents' of perspective 😉

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most of you will recall the huge drives to remove plastic bags and straws from circulation because the environment was harmed by them. This was in the couple of years before covid. Merchants were encouraging patrons to bring a bag to ease the pressure on the environment. Now in covid they are using and disposing of huge quantities of plastic syringes and ppe suits and plastic gloves. No problem, mother nature understands how we must choke the life out of every landfill to manage our pseudo-pandemics. Hypocrites are not yapping about plastic waste so much now are they.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Technically, due to the so-called deadly toxicity of the plastics used to manage covid, they should be incinerating all those plastics. A byproduct of burning plastics is phosgene gas. If memory serves it becomes hydrochloric acid when combined with the humidity in the lungs. Love to see Greta come whining the environment after covid has finished raping it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They can't recycle covid plastics because they are contaminated.

They can't put it landfills for the same reasons.

 

They must incinerate. They want to give everyone on earth a few doses.

 

How many plastic syringes and rubber gloves and ppe suits will be burned. A lot I predict.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Most of you will recall the huge drives to remove plastic bags and straws from circulation because the environment was harmed by them. This was in the couple of years before covid. Merchants were encouraging patrons to bring a bag to ease the pressure on the environment. Now in covid they are using and disposing of huge quantities of plastic syringes and ppe suits and plastic gloves. No problem, mother nature understands how we must choke the life out of every landfill to manage our pseudo-pandemics. Hypocrites are not yapping about plastic waste so much now are they.

I instructed my daughter to tell in school that after all these lessons about global warming we decided to give up PCR tests to save an environment... I don't think she will do this but I would if I was her age 😋

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Contagion is the transmission of an infectuous pathogen from one host to the next. If the virus is not a valid claim then what properties of our human condition are at work when the unwellness is conveyed to others. Personally I've tried to explain away contagion but it keeps coming back. The solution I found theoretically is that we are being poisoned in food or water in a synchronized fashion. Then ODDS reminds us how few people have been sick and implies this to our imposed distancing and measures. Its a bit confusing I will admit.

 

I think Charlotte Gerson has it right with the cause of disease with the quote below. The modern diet is what causes most disease, the rest of disease is caused by our consumption of toxins in our food and water. As an example, the Zika virus outbreak in Brazil was eventually traced back to the use of a novel pesticide used for the control of mosquito populations in Brazilian drinking water (see Parens et al 2017).

 

quotefancy-2613775-3840x2160-1-1.jpg?w=1024

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Well that's alright then isn't it. Sounds perfectly safe!

 

This is what they are sticking up children's noses or in their mouths several times a day for who knows how long.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SimonTV said:

 

This is what they are sticking up children's noses or in their mouths several times a day for who knows how long.

Not to mention *where* they are sticking them, so close to the most sensitive part of the brain. Which is deliberate in itself. 

 

Hence all the need for constant testing, on top of the toxicity it's creating in people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

One of my younger work colleagues is really disappointed by the delay because he was hoping to get vaxxed to return to work on cruise ships. They were discussing it today amongst themselves, about how the jab floored them for days, but concluded that bad side effects are a sign that it's worked! Fucksake! I'm actually starting to feel sorry for these morons.

 

 

So by that logic, the worse the side effects, the better it has worked and by extending that logic, the best possible outcome is, therefore, death.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...