Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

12 minutes ago, zArk said:

easily explained as temperature change affects the bodies response to sickness and the reduced sunshine time in the day.

flu does not spread around households or around anywhere. there is no proof of contagion, they have tried to prove it and failed

they tried sneezing in peoples faces, injecting mucus, coughing on people, leaving people in same room for time and no transmission was shown

contagion model is used to hide the EM killer dangers of electrical transformation of the earth. from radiowaves to pylons to microwaves to milimeter waves all are responsible for modern ailments like flu, diabetes, heart disease etc etc

Still households get sick at the same time, there children bring it home from school at the same time..schools are breeding factories ask any parent..are all kids shedding their exosomes at the same time of year..what about summer colds also, which are worse than winter. This to me is offtopic & should have its own thread.

• Replies 57.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, zArk said:

yes but the 'spin' is actually mainstream philosophical science. Thats what they see. They see a war like situation. They are all onboard the germ theory model and the vast majority do not even consider an alternative.

the germ theory is embedded within the collective unconscious.

sure....like i say its so embedded in my conscious that I haven't thrown it off altogether

Instead i am now exploring forward with two possibilities held simultaneously in my mind

But the key thing to understand here is that there IS a conspiracy here and that population reduction is part of it and that is something i always understood on a deep level way before i was trying to get to grips with what the nature of 'viruses' are

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Memory can be past down the generations; such as the monarch butterflies generational migration up and down North America, so theoretically there's nothing to say physical alteration/damage can't be....

https://www.nbcnews.com/sciencemain/monarch-butterflies-may-take-five-generations-migrate-us-6C10910055

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-25156510#:~:text=Behaviour can be affected by,and behaviour of subsequent generations.

Behaviour can be affected by events in previous generations which have been passed on through a form of genetic memory, animal studies suggest.

Experiments showed that a traumatic event could affect the DNA in sperm and alter the brains and behaviour of subsequent generations.

A Nature Neuroscience study shows mice trained to avoid a smell passed their aversion on to their "grandchildren". 

Personally I believe everyone's DNA is a collective of all our ancestors experiences... my understanding of the current irrational FEAR of the "pandemic" could be partially explained by the idea of the "real" pandemics humans have experienced in the past, the Plague of Justinian or the Black Death are memories being 'woken' up because such terrible suffering was seared into our ancestors who lived through them.

Also, I believe, we are living through a transformational era where all the pain and hurt of humanities timelines has to come to the surface to be collectively processed and healed.

I was thinking in computer terms. RAM and ROM. I would assume the Monarch has dna with info about basic instincts and features in ROM.

Meaning the dna memory has been prioritized. ROM cannot be altered and RAM is repairable.

In human terms I am thinking the vax and other chemical alterations occur in the repairable dna while the ROM is not affected. The main program is hardwired so to speak. Sound crazy?

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Still households get sick at the same time, there children bring it home from school at the same time..schools are breeding factories ask any parent..are all kids shedding their exosomes at the same time of year..what about summer colds also, which are worse than winter. This to me is offtopic & should have its own thread.

another interesting area is the spanish flu because that is one of those sticks that pro-vaxers love to try and beat you round the head with. They say 'look at that deadly virus that killed millions. That's why we need vaccines'

But it looks like a rockefeller funded vaccine project in an army base in kansas might have been the start point of the outbreak.

So was something transmissible kick-started in those US troops who received that vaccine and then as they were deployed across europe they spread it to all the other people they came into contact with or was the spread caused by some toxifying environmental factor that had the kind of scope necessary to affect people over a large geographic area?

Certainly i have heard the theory put forward that everytime mankind creates and rolls out a new form of radiation it leads to widespread health problems eg the roll out of radio, the roll out of radar, the roll out of 5G etc etc

• Like 2
Just now, Macnamara said:

so what we are looking at is one of two possibilities:

1. The elites are poisoning us with something transmissible

2. The elites are poisoning us with something non-transmissible which is being portrayed as being transmissible

The outcome is the same

You said similar about flat earth & Holographic universe.. youre a fence sitter Mac.😉

How about theres a nasty lab tweaked flu going about, which changed its name & has been hyped up.

Just now, Macnamara said:

another interesting area is the spanish flu because that is one of those sticks that pro-vaxers love to try and beat you round the head with. They say 'look at that deadly virus that killed millions. That's why we need vaccines'

But it looks like a rockefeller funded vaccine project in an army base in kansas might have been the start point of the outbreak.

So was something transmissible kick-started in those US troops who received that vaccine and then as they were deployed across europe they spread it to all the other people they came into contact with or was the spread caused by some toxifying environmental factor that had the kind of scope necessary to affect people over a large geographic area?

Certainly i have heard the theory put forward that everytime mankind creates and rolls out a new form of radiation it leads to widespread health problems eg the roll out of radio, the roll out of radar, the roll out of 5G etc etc

I agree, it was Frederick Gates the Rockefeller man...but originally was some kind of flu before that. Maybe Rockefeller invented it lol.

10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

This must have been widely shared already because FB's AI has already learnt it as it blocked me within SECONDS of posting it

image.png.bdff3a33b27e650c76f2269e382e1cb2.png

I got banned from facebook for posting this info. Also got thrown out of two freedom groups also. What a laugh.

Is this following article true?

The Truth Revealed About the Deadly 1918 Spanish Flu: It Was Actually Bacterial Pneumonia

May 28, 2019 Russ Winter

When the United States entered WWI in April 1917, the fledgling pharmaceutical industry had something they had never had before: a large supply of human test subjects. During the war years of 1918 to 1919, the U.S. Army ballooned to 6 million men, of which 2 million were sent overseas. The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research took advantage of this new pool of human guinea pigs to conduct vaccine experiments.

In January 1918, vaccines were administered to soldiers at Ft. Riley, Kansas. Shortly afterward, the vaccine was offered by the Division Surgeon to the camp at large. The vaccine used was made in the laboratory of The Rockefeller Institute. Between Jan. 21 and June 4 of 1918, Dr. Frederick L. Gates reported an experiment in which soldiers were given three doses of a bacterial meningitis vaccine. The vaccines were spitball dosages of a vaccine serum derived from horses.

The details are available in a report by Dr. Gates: “Antimeningitis Vaccination and Observation on Agglutinins in the Blood of Chronic Meningococcus Carriers.”

Gates wrote that men in the experiment showed flu-like symptoms, including cough, vomiting and diarrhea, after receiving the vaccine. These symptoms are a disaster for men living in barracks, travelling on trains to the Atlantic Coast, sailing to Europe and living and fighting in trenches.

Then, shortly before breakfast on Monday, March 11, came the commencement of the first wave of the 1918 so-called influenza. By noon, camp surgeon Edward R. Schreiner had over 100 sick men on his hands, all apparently “suffering from the same malady.”

From Dr. Gates’ report:

Reactions … Several cases of looseness of the bowels or transient diarrhea were noted. This symptom had not been encountered before. Careful inquiry in individual cases often elicited the information that men who complained of the effects of vaccination were suffering from mild coryza, bronchitis, etc., at the time of injection.

Sometimes the reaction was initiated by a chill or chilly sensation, and a number of men complained of fever or feverish sensations during the following night.

Next in frequency came nausea (occasionally vomiting), dizziness, and general “aches and pains” in the joints and muscles, which in a few instances were especially localized in the neck or lumbar region, causing stiff neck or stiff back. A few injections were followed by diarrhea.

The reactions, therefore, occasionally simulated the onset of epidemic meningitis and several vaccinated men were sent as suspects to the Base Hospital for diagnosis.

According to Gates, they injected random dosages of an experimental bacterial meningitis vaccine into soldiers. Afterward, some of the soldiers had symptoms that were characterized as “simulated” meningitis, but Dr. Gates advances the fantastical claim that it wasn’t actual meningitis.

In 1918, “influenza” or flu was a catchall term for a disease of unknown origin. The misdirection term “Spanish Flu” has never been corrected. Whodathunk? It helped disguise the origin of the pandemic. If there were any real justice in this world, it would be called the “Rockefeller pandemic.”

By some strange coinkydink, even modern technology has not been able to pinpoint the killer influenza strain from this pandemic. The “Spanish flu” attacked healthy people in their prime. Bacterial pneumonia attacks people in their prime. Flu attacks the young, old and immuno-compromised.

In actuality bacterial pneumonia was the real killer — and thousands of autopsies confirm this fact.

Researchers looked at more than 9,000 autopsies, and “there were no negative (bacterial) lung culture results.”

According to a 2008 National Institute of Health paper, bacterial pneumonia was the killer in a minimum of 92.7% of the autopsies of those who died of so-called “Spanish flu” between 1918 and 1919.  

So an experimental anti-meningoccic serum that was derived from horses was injected into soldiers who would be entering the cramped and unsanitary living conditions of war. What could possibly go wrong?

The Institute said it distributed the bacterial serum to England, France, Belgium, Italy and other countries during WWI. Ultimately, these Rockefeller Institute quacks killed 50 to 100 million people via bacterial lung infections from 1918 to 1919.

An article from 2008 on the U.S. Centers for Disease Control’s website describes how sick WWI soldiers could pass along the bacteria to others by becoming “cloud adults.”

“Finally, for brief periods and to varying degrees, affected hosts became “cloud adults” who increased the aerosolization of colonizing strains of bacteria, particularly pneumococci, hemolytic streptococci, H. influenzae, and S. aureus.

Dr. Carol Byerly describes how the “influenza” traveled like wildfire through the U.S. military. (Substitute “bacteria” for Dr. Byerly’s “influenza” or “virus.”):

Fourteen of the largest training camps had reported influenza outbreaks in March, April, or May, and recovered infected troops carried the virus with them aboard ships to France. As soldiers in the trenches became sick, the military evacuated them from the front lines and replaced them with healthy men. This process continuously brought the virus into contact with new hosts—young, healthy soldiers in which it could adapt, reproduce, and become extremely virulent without danger of burning out.

Also contributing to the high mortality of this pneumonia outbreak was the overuse of aspirin.

https://www.winterwatch.net/2019/05/the-truth-revealed-about-the-deadly-1918-spanish-flu-it-was-actually-bacterial-pneumonia/

11 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

How hard would it be to poison the food supply seasonally to sell us a seasonal naturally occuring flu story? Often families eat pretty close to the same thing.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
13 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

You said similar about flat earth & Holographic universe.. youre a fence sitter Mac.😉

sounds painful

no i'm a person who is searching for the truth. The truth isn't something we always have a complete grasp of and therefore it is something we journey towards rather than a destination we have arrived at

Not everyone is on that journey though!

How about theres a nasty lab tweaked flu going about, which changed its name & has been hyped up.

Well if that is the case then coleman et al are correct in being concerned about viral shedding. Certainly the fluenz tetra nasal vaccination given to british school kids since 2015 is said to be able to cause viral shedding and make members of the childrens family sick because they catch the flu off their child/ children

Edited by Macnamara
9 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

How hard would it be to poison the food supply seasonally to sell us a seasonal naturally occuring flu story? Often families eat pretty close to the same thing.

or you could have a family living in a house with wifi and they are all being subjected to the same microwaves

or they have a wifi emitting smart meter

or they could be living near a cellphone tower

or they could be exposed to the same chemical additives in the water supply

or they might have all had the same flu jab

etc etc etc

Edited by Macnamara

Saw these on my walk. Cheered me up. Nice to know someone's awake out there because sometimes I feel like I've landed on an alien planet. Not sure it will do anything though but pleased.

IMG20210318125734.jpg

IMG20210318125715.jpg

• Like 1
Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

How hard would it be to poison the food supply seasonally to sell us a seasonal naturally occuring flu stories? Often families eat pretty close to the same thing.

Poisoning the food supply makes sense.

This flu I and others on here have compared the mortality rates from different countries & dont seem to be much different from previous years, Sweden being the best example & definitely not any real pandemic. Accept in the USA where mortality rate seems to have been well above the average. But I wouldn't trust the CDC. They are extremely corrupt.

But my point is, there hasent been any pandemic as most of us know, with all the relabelling & deliberate genocide of old people in care homes & DNR orders..also 60days covid test death certificate. Is easy to show this covid1984 is a myth.

Now we have this Gates man Bossche boots, trying to inject the narrative.

Mass infection prevention and mass vaccination with leaky Covid-19 vaccines in the midst of the pandemic can only breed highly infectious variants.- Vanden Bossche

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

or you could have a family living in a house with wifi and they are all being subjected to the same microwaves

or they could be living near a cellphone tower

or they could be exposed to the same chemical additives in the water supply

or they might have all had the same flu jab

etc etc etc

Those would trigger sickness all year round. I was alluding to a sychronized food poisoning scheme designed to creat the illusion of a seasonal flu. Lots of theories out there but a conspicuous absence of suspicions for food poisoning to sell vax. The idea of making people sick to sell them meds is not really a novel idea. It makes perfect sense. They are killing with vax but we consider them above poisoning the food supply to simulate a seasonal illness. All they need to do is keep it well synchronized.

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Poisoning the food supply makes sense.

This flu I and others on here have compared the mortality rates from different countries & dont seem to be much different from previous years, Sweden being the best example & definitely not any real pandemic. Accept in the USA where mortality rate seems to have been well above the average. But I wouldn't trust the CDC. They are extremely corrupt.

But my point is, there hasent been any pandemic as most of us know, with all the relabelling & deliberate genocide of old people in care homes & DNR orders..also 60days covid test death certificate. Is easy to show this covid1984 is a myth.

Now we have this Gates man Bossche boots, trying to inject the narrative.

Mass infection prevention and mass vaccination with leaky Covid-19 vaccines in the midst of the pandemic can only breed highly infectious variants.- Vanden Bossche

Well said. Not to dwell needlessly but I think the point I was trying to make was how the poisonings would generate a strong sense that it was transmitted from one to another. Synchronized poisonings would generate this feeling and so far it has done marvellously in this respect. If thats the truth of it. Its a theory of mine.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

sounds painful

no i'm a person who is searching for the truth. The truth isn't something we always have a complete grasp of and therefore it is something we journey towards rather than a destination we have arrived at

Not everyone is on that journey though!

Well if that is the case then coleman et al are correct in being concerned about viral shedding. Certainly the fluenz tetra nasal vaccination given to british school kids since 2015 is said to be able to cause viral shedding and make members of the childrens family sick because they catch the flu off their child/ children

From a GM Franken jab that doesnt even contain a virus?

Seriously now, Coleman & crew are spinning a yarn or *yawn* at this stage & I hope David Icke doesn't jump on board with the ship of fools.

3 hours ago, wideawake said:

Here we go again with another fake injection... so obvious.

I'm almost completely  convinced that none of these famous celebrities are  having  the jab.  They don't seem to care about their fans' health,  putting their health at risk. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Those would trigger sickness all year round. I was alluding to a sychronized food poisoning scheme designed to creat the illusion of a seasonal flu.

sunlight kills pathogens. less sunlight in winter = more sickness

this then gives them the excuse to get their flu jab in you (which contains thimerosol mercury derivative) which has been found in some studies to create more knock-on problems for example through 'molecular mimicry'

of course the afflicted person will likely not make a connection between their sickness and the flu jab they got because they have been mind controlled to never question vaccines

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

From a GM Franken jab that doesnt even contain a virus?

Seriously now, Coleman & crew are spinning a yarn or *yawn* at this stage & I hope David Icke doesn't jump on board with the ship of fools.

we all have common ground which is a belief that we are under attack

Its only the details we are trying to work through but don't let the details divide us

right peeps i'm off to get some sunshine...vitamin D and all that....

Edited by Macnamara
1 hour ago, zArk said:

heres why this Bossche warning resonates with me;

the below graph shows pre-vaccination measles illness and deaths...

over the years its clear that numbers of illness are not equally linked to deaths. the deaths reduce massively as the numbers of illness continue pretty steadily

now look at when mass vaccination occurs. the cases and deaths become intimately linked

this is why Bossche talking about cases increasing massively and that deaths will increase is the locked-in situation.

measles.jpg.27e43411d492707510e5918a00ad467a.jpg

prior to vaccinations the data shows that increasing cases cannot be used to say deaths will increase proportionally

now ... they will use this situation to screw everyone

I apologise as I cannot read the info on the sides of the x and y axis. I’m sure the info is good but the two lines represented are the same just represented differently. Should that be so. Brain not working properly right now, still waiting for my windows latest update😁

24 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

thats merely presumption and assumption,there is no scientific data showing any transmission of a germ.

exosomes are a creation to paper over the cracks of a failing mainstream biological model.

healthy is healthy and the PCR test especially the flow test is designed to produce hidden disease where there is none.

all the data coming from schools is showing that children are not spreading anything around the classrooms infact the data is being interpreted to show that most infection occurs at home, which is a polite way of saying 'opps we cant prove contagion in public space so based upon the tests we say its happening at home'

47 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

there you go....at least my little outburst has revealed a glitch...

Nothing worse than knowing you know but realising maybe you’re just mental and no one will believe you. Only to confirm you knew what you knew!

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

my perception might be a little out of date on this as I might have missed some more recent material but from memory this bossche guy is a whistleblower isn't he?

And he is saying that there is a problem. So some people in the independent media are pointing out how a whistleblower who is clearly an insider in the whole vaccine industry is himself saying that the current jab roll out is going to lead to catastrophic health problems

Surely this is the kind of testimony that we have been crying out for? He would be the kind of guy who could crack this wide open

the only thing better would be a signed confession from bill gates which you won't get cos he's a stone cold psycho

Until you get to the part where he says that the only way out is ...... MORE VACCINES. I was suspicious before, but that just confirmed it for me.