Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Just got my post delivered and started musing. Supposedly we’re in the middle of an horrific pandemic.

So how many people from start to finish have touched my parcel before I receive it?

Now I’m fully aware that this pandemic is a load of toss and bollocks but in the interest of making the lie more believable, why would you continue a postal service which means any goods I recieve come into more human contact than if I had gone down the shop and bought it myself.

The flagrant Fuckery knows no ends.

Edited by Bombadil
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

lot of bullshit to swallow & on top of that, its all coming from a Gates GAVI man Bossche, who claims there a pandemic & they trust all him.

Just seems like obvious hijack going on here as  @Velma pointed out to me.

 

my perception might be a little out of date on this as I might have missed some more recent material but from memory this bossche guy is a whistleblower isn't he?

 

And he is saying that there is a problem. So some people in the independent media are pointing out how a whistleblower who is clearly an insider in the whole vaccine industry is himself saying that the current jab roll out is going to lead to catastrophic health problems

 

Surely this is the kind of testimony that we have been crying out for? He would be the kind of guy who could crack this wide open

 

the only thing better would be a signed confession from bill gates which you won't get cos he's a stone cold psycho

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

Supposedly we’re in the middle of an horrific pandemic.

So how many people from start to finish have touched my parcel before I receive it?

 why would you continue a postal service which means any goods I recieve come into more human contact than if I had gone down the shop and bought it myself.

 

not only that but if you wanted you could have parcels sent from china when the alleged pandemic was beginning there

 

Not only that but if you wanted to stay in temporary accomodation during that time period you might well have found yourself sharing it with recent chinese visitors who were still pouring into britain whilst the british press were all 'wuhan this' and 'wuhan that'

 

true story

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe that with the opening of schools again can perpetuate the lie. Fake spread and variants me thinks.


An open letter to Boris Johnson.

 

If I can’t get my haircut soon, I’m going to castrate you, you dribbling Buffon cunt.

 

Words to fear Mr Johnson from my misses😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Just got my post delivered and started musing. Supposedly we’re in the middle of an horrific pandemic.

So how many people from start to finish have touched my parcel before I receive it?

Now I’m fully aware that this pandemic is a load of toss and bollocks but in the interest of making the lie more believable, why would you continue a postal service which means any goods I recieve come into more human contact than if I had gone down the shop and bought it myself.

The flagrant Fuckery knows no ends.

 

I stopped trying to find logic in any of these measures because there is none. 

 

The virus doesn't affect Amazon, Tesco, Sainsbury or Asda employees or delivery drivers apparently, but does affect my hair dresser. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

my perception might be a little out of date on this as I might have missed some more recent material but from memory this bossche guy is a whistleblower isn't he?

 

And he is saying that there is a problem. So some people in the independent media are pointing out how a whistleblower who is clearly an insider in the whole vaccine industry is himself saying that the current jab roll out is going to lead to catastrophic health problems

 

Surely this is the kind of testimony that we have been crying out for? He would be the kind of guy who could crack this wide open

 

the only thing better would be a signed confession from bill gates which you won't get cos he's a stone cold psycho

 

Thats how I initially looked at it, someone like Mike Yeadon to speak to the sheepies, but hes selling you even more bullshit.

 

The virus is bullshit

Asymptomatic spread is bullshit.

The variants are bullshit.

The vaccines arnt vaccines anyway. (this guy is a vaccine expert.)

There is no pandemic.

 

Pathogenic priming is a real threat from these jabs, but I see zero evidence will spread to non jabbed.

What will happen is the sick will blame the non jabbed for their sickness, they caused..

 

 

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Maddmoo said:

8C1B057D-97CF-4E28-9837-A98ACE984D81.jpeg.1b5a46eab84678a6200814188785d604.jpeg

 

This could probably go on the strange things happening thread as well. Everything at the moment is pushing towards more specific targeted attacks etc. Certain postcodes, areas etc. Would be interesting to research if there is anything underhand(apart from covid bs) going on to forward the agenda.

good post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

So how many people from start to finish have touched my parcel before I receive it?

 

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

The flagrant Fuckery knows no ends.

 

 

I remember having a right laugh about this last year....

 

Researchers have advised that people need to leave their parcels and packages unopened and untouched for 72 hours

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200513/Leave-packages-unopened-and-untouched-for-72-hours-to-prevent-the-spread-of-COVID-19.aspx

 

If you have space available, as an extra precaution, you can leave your mail and packages untouched for 24 hours, but still follow the same hand-washing protocol after opening. You can also use gloves (disposed of immediately after) to open packages, and wipe down the packages before you open them, if you are still concerned.

https://www.nbcnews.com/know-your-value/feature/states-open-should-you-sanitize-your-mail-packages-here-s-ncna1217371

 

 

Coronavirus life span on surfaces like cardboard, plastic, wood, steel

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Thats how I initially looked at it, someone like Mike Yeadon to speak to the sheepies, but hes selling you even more bullshit.

 

The virus is bullshit

Asymptomatic spread is bullshit.

The variants are bullshit.

The vaccines arnt vaccines anyway. (this guy is a vaccine expert.)

There is no pandemic.

 

Pathological priming is a real threat from these jabs, but I see zero evidence will spread to non jabbed.

What will happen is the sick will blame the non jabbed for their sickness, they caused..

 

 

Every real disease, illness has symptoms however hard to spot! No such thing as a symptomatic spread. I need a larger dictionary to be able to describe adequately the bullshit so called experts are feeding us.

Totally agree on what your saying Odds unfortunately it’s like a fly banging it’s head on the window.👍

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

 

 

I remember having a right laugh about this last year....

 

Researchers have advised that people need to leave their parcels and packages unopened and untouched for 72 hours

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200513/Leave-packages-unopened-and-untouched-for-72-hours-to-prevent-the-spread-of-COVID-19.aspx

 

If you have space available, as an extra precaution, you can leave your mail and packages untouched for 24 hours, but still follow the same hand-washing protocol after opening. You can also use gloves (disposed of immediately after) to open packages, and wipe down the packages before you open them, if you are still concerned.

https://www.nbcnews.com/know-your-value/feature/states-open-should-you-sanitize-your-mail-packages-here-s-ncna1217371

 

 

Coronavirus life span on surfaces like cardboard, plastic, wood, steel

 

They say * at certain climate but what they don't say is in complete darkness in a lab. This infographic is misinformation. 

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

 

They say * at certain climate but what they don't say is in complete darkness in a lab. This infographic is misinformation. 

It was just the first to pop up when I was looking for one (I remember seeing several) that outlines the completely fuckery of the entire notion of it being spread on cash and packages etc.... I didnt mean to share it as some kind of 'truth' lol

 

Covid-19: 'No Paywave' is now a public health issue

17 Mar, 2020 

You can't catch Covid-19 just by touching a surface. But the virus will last on an uncleaned surface for up to 24 hours, and it can subsequently get into your body through your nose, mouth or eyes if you unconsciously touch your face at some point after being in contact with an infected surface.

 

Staggering the amount of people where I live who STILL belive this crap...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Thats how I initially looked at it, someone like Mike Yeadon to speak to the sheepies, but hes selling you even more bullshit.

 

certainly Mike Yeadon is coming from the orthodox school of thought which is that a virus is an external pathogen that enters the body and kills it

 

This is in contrast to this other school of thought we have all been hearing since this outbreak from people like Dr kaufman who are saying that what we think of as 'viruses' are actually excretions from cells that have been poisoned

 

I'll be honest and say that prior to this whole scamdemic i was always of the opinion that a virus was something that could be spread. I keep an open mind though and when i listen to the likes of dr kaufman and dr cowan i find them to be very clear, eloquent and compelling. I'm not so open minded that i just jump on the first new idea that hits my brain. I like to put all the possibilities on the table and then explore them from the evidence so i am listening to those guys

 

Add to this that I have been expecting an outbreak to happen in the wake of 5G roll out because the ex naval microwave expert Barrie trower warned that he was told by an insider in a discussion that microwaves could be used to trigger dormant viruses (see from 10 minutes 30 seconds in this clip: https://www.bitchute.com/video/51ghSgaK65Yl/ )

 

This then got me thinking along lines of how the deep state could sow viruses amongst the public that could then be activated. Of course vaccines would be a perfect delivery system and we know that 'retro-viruses' have been found in vaccines. I also considered other avenues such as 'chemtrails' which would spray viruses out across the landscape onto crops and reservoirs and peoples lawns and into the air that they will breathe. I even considered that the sudden legalisation of marijuana could play into this somehow which would obviously be a threat to stoners who might be some of the more skeptical people when it comes to vaccines etc

 

So i'm exploring options but I have a high opinion of david icke and his intuitive insight. Its an insight built around 30+ years of looking into this whole area and he said from the get-go that this whole thing was a scam and he said it with total confidence and his intuition has been vindicated

 

Quote

The virus is bullshit

Asymptomatic spread is bullshit.

The variants are bullshit.

The vaccines arnt vaccines anyway. (this guy is a vaccine expert.)

There is no pandemic.

 

Pathogenic priming is a real threat from these jabs, but I see zero evidence will spread to non jabbed.

What will happen is the sick will blame the non jabbed for their sickness, they caused..

 

so another area I've looked into is the role of the flu jabs that were pushed aggressively onto elderly people in many western countries like the Uk and italy where the elderly have been hard hit in this scamdemic and what i found was that there is a process the scientists say they don't really understand called 'molecular mimicry' and that studies dating back to the mid-1990s indicate that vaccines, with their unique configuration of viral or bacterial antigens and adjuvants, are a biologically plausible trigger of molecular mimicry

 

'sticky blood' or blood clots have been a feature of the symptoms being labelled 'covid 19' and we are learning that autoantibodies could be a culprit in this loop of clotting and inflammation that makes people who were already struggling even sicker and that half of the patients hospitalized with COVID-19 were positive for at least one of the autoantibodies

 

Clot-causing antibodies are typically seen in patients who have the autoimmune disease antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) whilst molecular mimicry has been proposed as one of the mechanisms by which experimental APS can occur in association with pathogens.

 

This then opens up the very real possibility that many of the people presenting to hospitals with the symptoms that are being labelled 'covid 19' are in fact suffering from adverse reactions to the flu jabs which have caused 'molecular mimicry'

 

for the studies and articles fleshing this out see page 3 of my 'pirates republic' thread in the 'general' section of the forum

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Microwaves (5G) can activate dormant viruses

J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol. 1997;16(2-3):205-7.
Exposure to a 50 Hz electromagnetic field induces activation of the Epstein-Barr virus genome in latently infected human lymphoid cells.
Grimaldi S1, Pasquali E, Barbatano L, Lisi A, Santoro N, Serafino A, Pozzi D.
Author information

Abstract
The EBV genome in latently infected lymphoid cells offers an opportunity to follow effects on the transcriptional and translational product clearly distinguishable from those of the host cell genome. Exposure of Akata cells, a human lymphoid cell line latently infected by the EBV genome, to a 50 Hz EMF resulted in an increased number of cells expressing the virus early antigens. This finding provides additional evidence that DNA can be modulated by a magnetic field.
PMID: 9276003
[Indexed for MEDLINE] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9276003

Why many of those struck by Long Covid may be suffering from glandular fever: Blood tests on some patients are coming back positive for ‘reactivated’ Epstein-Barr - and it could lead to a range of effective treatments

  • Most would test positive for antibodies to Epstein-Barr virus if given a blood test
  • Tests carried out on long Covid patients are recording another type of antibodies
  • They suggest virus has ‘woken up’ and body is responding by fighting against it

By Jo Macfarlane for The Mail on Sunday

Published: 22:05, 13 March 2021 | Updated: 08:09, 14 March 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9358477/Why-struck-Long-Covid-really-suffering-glandular-fever.html

 

Barrie Trower clip saying microwaves (such as 5G) can activate dormant viruses at 10 minutes and 30 seconds: https://www.bitchute.com/video/51ghSgaK65Yl/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

And he is saying that there is a problem. So some people in the independent media are pointing out how a whistleblower who is clearly an insider in the whole vaccine industry is himself saying that the current jab roll out is going to lead to catastrophic health problems

heres why this Bossche warning resonates with me;

the below graph shows pre-vaccination measles illness and deaths...

 

over the years its clear that numbers of illness are not equally linked to deaths. the deaths reduce massively as the numbers of illness continue pretty steadily

now look at when mass vaccination occurs. the cases and deaths become intimately linked

 

this is why Bossche talking about cases increasing massively and that deaths will increase is the locked-in situation.

 

measles.jpg.27e43411d492707510e5918a00ad467a.jpg

 

 

prior to vaccinations the data shows that increasing cases cannot be used to say deaths will increase proportionally

 

now ... they will use this situation to screw everyone

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, zArk said:

this is why Bossche talking about cases increasing massively and that deaths will increase is the locked-in situation.

 

well there are fake 'cases' which are people who have tested positive through a PCR test who may not be infectious at all and then there are real cases of people who have presented to a hospital with symptoms that a doctor can diagnose an illness from and those people are sick

 

We have seen many fake cases because of the roll out of PCR testing which has created a 'casedemic' which is to say a false perception of a pandemic and a new york times article was written back in 2007 telling a story of the exact same thing happening in a hospital where they wrongly believed that a whooping cough outbreak had occurred because they were testing everyone with PCR tests and getting a load of false positives

 

However IF the covid injections lead to a crash in public health (as i believe they will) then those sick people presenting to the hospitals will be genuine 'cases' of people sick with something and those true cases will then lead to deaths

 

The problem we have however is that the corporate spin machine that we know as the 'mainstream media' will spin the lie that the 'cases' are due to a mutated strain of the alleged sars cov 2 virus when in fact they are people who have been harmed by the covid-injections

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

People would just be getting ill whenever & it wouldnt be spread around the household.

easily explained as temperature change affects the bodies response to sickness and the reduced sunshine time in the day.

 

flu does not spread around households or around anywhere. there is no proof of contagion, they have tried to prove it and failed

 they tried sneezing in peoples faces, injecting mucus, coughing on people, leaving people in same room for time and no transmission was shown

 

contagion model is used to hide the EM killer dangers of electrical transformation of the earth. from radiowaves to pylons to microwaves to milimeter waves all are responsible for modern ailments like flu, diabetes, heart disease etc etc

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Cheers mate.

On 2/8/2021 at 2:30 PM, Noctua said:

Something really weird happened to the Forum just now.  Specifically this thread.  It disappeared completely from the listing and when I tried to reload from history, I got the following error message.  Obviously everything seems back to normal now, but I could access all other parts of the Forum but not this particular thread.  Anyone else have the same issue?

 

image.png.dd8a47cf55d4554e3352b4470858ea48.png



 


@Macnamara
No probs Ziggy.
 

There is a 'glitch' in our Matrix.
8th Feb onwards on this thread - all previous posts are still safe and in place but not listed in some members personal feed on their homepage and searches are difficult.
External searches work better.

This strange post above stands out from the 8th Feb.
As you can all see the Mega Thread just carried on and no-one even responded or confirmed any problems..
BC

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

certainly Mike Yeadon is coming from the orthodox school of thought which is that a virus is an external pathogen that enters the body and kills it

 

This is in contrast to this other school of thought we have all been hearing since this outbreak from people like Dr kaufman who are saying that what we think of as 'viruses' are actually excretions from cells that have been poisoned

 

I'll be honest and say that prior to this whole scamdemic i was always of the opinion that a virus was something that could be spread. I keep an open mind though and when i listen to the likes of dr kaufman and dr cowan i find them to be very clear, eloquent and compelling. I'm not so open minded that i just jump on the first new idea that hits my brain. I like to put all the possibilities on the table an then explore them from the evidence

 

Add to this that I have been expecting an outbreak to happen in the wake of 5G roll out because the ex naval microwave expert Barrie trower warned that he was told by an insider in a sub rosa discussion that microwaves could be used to trigger dormant viruses.

 

This then got me thinking along lines of how the deep state could sow viruses amongst the public that could then be activated. Of course vaccines would be a perfect delivery system and we know that 'retro-viruses' have been found in vaccines. I also considered other avenues such as 'chemtrails' which would spray viruses out across the landscape onto crops and reservoirs and peoples lawns and into the air that they will breathe. I even considered that the sudden legalisation of marijuana could play into this somehow which would obviously be a threat to stoners who might be some of the more skeptical people when it comes to vaccines etc

 

So i'm exploring options but I have a high opinion of david icke and his intuitive insight. Its an insight built around 30+ years of looking into this whole area and he said from the get-go that this whole thing was a scam and he said it with total confidence and his intuition has been vindicated

 

 

so another area I've looked into is the role of the flu jabs that were pushed aggressively onto elderly people in many western countries like the Uk and italy where the elderly have been hard hit in this scamdemic and what i found was that through a process the scientists say they don't really understand called 'molecular mimicry' and that studies dating back to the mid-1990s indicate that vaccines, with their unique configuration of viral or bacterial antigens and adjuvants, are a biologically plausible trigger.

 

'sticky blood' or blood clots have been a feature of the symptoms being labelled 'covid 19' and we are learning that autoantibodies could be a culprit in this loop of clotting and inflammation that makes people who were already struggling even sicker and that half of the patients hospitalized with COVID-19 were positive for at least one of the autoantibodies

 

Clot-causing antibodies are typically seen in patients who have the autoimmune disease antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) whilst molecular mimicry has been proposed as one of the mechanisms by which experimental APS can occur in association with pathogens.

 

for the studies and articles fleshing this out see page 3 of my 'pirates republic' thread in the 'general' section of the forum

 

 

Kaufman is a psychiatrist tho, who showed up around this time last year funny enough.. & yes of course I remember his theories on exomes of course Icke was pushing them.

 

What this Bossche is saying is the vaccines are going to produce deadly variants that will spread to the un jabbed & thats what we are seeing & UK Column tried to verify this as the places where the jabs were manufactured.

I find that VERY shilly personally. These variants are a total clown fest & cant believe anyone in the truth community would take them seriously like that. Alarm bells should be ringing when you hear this kind of rubbish.


One thing that sticks in my mind, when Gates smirks at his partner saying the second pandemic you will take seriously.

 

Flu vaccines are not the same as viral vector jabs, but they have introduced much stronger flu vaccines last year I have read, which could have got the so called second wave or spike rolling around October.

 

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

No probs Ziggy.
 

There is a 'glitch' in our Matrix.
8th Feb onwards on this thread - all previous posts are still safe and in place but not listed in some members personal feed on their homepage and searches are difficult.
External searches work better.

This strange post above stands out from the 8th Feb.
As you can all see the Mega Thread just carried on and no-one even responded or confirmed any problems..
BC

 

there you go....at least my little outburst has revealed a glitch...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Terrain Theory vs Virus.

 

What are the symptoms of drug withdrawal?

"Flu-like Symptoms"

 

When you go cold turkey from any drug,even prescription,the body tries to clear out the poison in your system with the result looking like a severe case of flu.

 

Just my 2 cents.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well there are fake 'cases' which are people who have tested positive through a PCR test who may not be infectious at all and then there are real cases of people who have presented to a hospital with symptoms that a doctor can diagnose an illness from and those people are sick

 

yes i am not disputing this

 

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

However IF the covid injections lead to a crash in public health (as i believe they will) then those sick people presenting to the hospitals will be genuine 'cases' of people sick with something and those true cases will then lead to deaths

 

The problem we have however is that the corporate spin machine that we know as the 'mainstream media' will spin the lie that the 'cases' are due to a mutated strain of the alleged sars cov 2 virus when in fact they are people who have been harmed by the covid-injections

 

yes but the 'spin' is actually mainstream philosophical science. Thats what they see. They see a war like situation. They are all onboard the germ theory model and the vast majority do not even consider an alternative.

the germ theory is embedded within the collective unconscious. as other tools embedded into society the cabal play them as an when they need. These philosophically embedded tools of society are protected by fail safe thinking systems taught and repeated to people.

 

i honestly cant see many people agreeing with me regarding 'terrain theory' or even questioning germ theory because it requires a wholesale rejection of society

 

i even showed people this and still i heard excuses

 

https://www.aidsmap.com/news/apr-2003/chinese-experts-ask-why-aids-patients-resistant-sars

Chinese AIDS experts have told a US journalist that they believe people with AIDS receiving treatment in Chinese hospitals are less vulnerable than the rest of the population to SARS.

 

they put Sars patients on a ward with AIDS patients. no infection was found in AIDS patients

this story went around many months ago and was highlighted by Kaufman a couple of times

 

hey look at the emerging story of Ozzie Vaccine and AIDS

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=CORONAVIRUS+AND+AIDS&t=ffab&ia=web

 

as you point out the Media are twats and i say they are covering up a cover up that contagion is a myth

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Kaufman is a psychiatrist tho, who showed up around this time last year funny enough.. & yes of course I remember his theories on exomes of course Icke was pushing them.

 

What this Bossche is saying is the vaccines are going to produce deadly variants that will spread to the un jabbed & thats what we are seeing & UK Column tried to verify this as the places where the jabs were manufactured.

I find that VERY shilly personally. These variants are a total clown fest & cant believe anyone in the truth community would take them seriously like that. Alarm bells should be ringing when you hear this kind of rubbish.


One thing that sticks in my mind, when Gates smirks at his partner saying the second pandemic you will take seriously.

 

Flu vaccines are not the same as viral vector jabs, but they have introduced much stronger flu vaccines last year I have read, which could have got the so called second wave or spike rolling around October.

 

so what we are looking at is one of two possibilities:

 

1. The elites are poisoning us with something transmissible

2. The elites are poisoning us with something non-transmissible which is being portrayed as being transmissible

 

The outcome is the same

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...