Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

@Macnamara I saw a post about you talking about a husband and wife team in Africa that were HIV researchers now switched to covid   Is it these two? 

Do you mean the husband of the new president of tanzania?

I looked into who would replace the president who just died (killed by the cabal?) after he resisted a vaccine roll out in his country and her name is Hassan. I then did a search for her husbands name and found someone who was an HIV coordinator but i don't know it its the same person or just has the same name

If it is the same person then the fact he's involved in viral work is interesting because will we know see Hassan push the vaccines onto the tanzanian people and will she and her husband profiteer from that?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

The unvaccinated are maybe our only hope of retaining a normal human genome?

sure but if peoples genome IS altered by the covid jabs and they then procreate with an unvaccinated person then they will pass on their altered DNA coding

Lets skip forward a generation and maybe you have people who were passed altered DNA from their vaccinated parents....how will anyone know if their partner has that altered DNA?

we (society) are going to lose track of whose ancesters had the jab pretty quickly. So are the cabal unleashing corrupted DNA coding onto the human race?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Do you mean the husband of the new president of tanzania?

I looked into who would replace the president who just died (killed by the cabal?) after he resisted a vaccine roll out in his country and her name is Hassan. I then did a search for her husbands name and found someone who was an HIV coordinator but i don't know it its the same person or just has the same name

If it is the same person then the fact he's involved in viral work is interesting because will we know see Hassan push the vaccines onto the tanzanian people and will she and her husband profiteer from that?

It was pages back and I couldn’t remember the names you used. But the association between husband and wife team in Africa that had worked on hiv and I remembered seeing that on Bills Twitter. 

different people then. 

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

As no ones posted, its cheese alright & this woman is not a doctor, so shouldnt be trying to give medical advice.

Just adds to the ditch these weirdos are digging for themselves.

Here we go again with another fake injection... so obvious.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

UK Column have jumped on the bandwagon.

Must be terrain theory.🤭😉

are you sure all these people always said there is no such thing as viruses?

The people saying that were Dr Kaufman, Dr Cowan and David Icke. Those people were saying that what is called 'viruses' are in fact genetic material emitted by cells when they are poisoned by a toxic environmental factor such as for example 5G microwaves

Just now, Macnamara said:

are you sure all these people always said there is no such thing as viruses?

The people saying that were Dr Kaufman, Dr Cowan and David Icke. Those people were saying that what is called 'viruses' are in fact genetic material emitted by cells when they are poisoned by a toxic environmental factor such as for example 5G microwaves

Dunno but they are pushing some bullshit & its been wafting for the last few days on this forum.

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

It was pages back and I couldn’t remember the names you used. But the association between husband and wife team in Africa that had worked on hiv and I remembered seeing that on Bills Twitter. 

different people then. 

i think so but obviously HIV has become an industry with drugs and no doubt vaccines on the way so it ties into this whole area and whenever Bill Gates is involved in something then it definately deserves to have the microscope turned up on it

So what you are bringing into the spotlight there is the network of people that Bill gates has created to help him expand that industry

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

UK Column have jumped on the bandwagon.

Must be terrain theory.🤭😉

I've watched that episode and didn't get the impression they'd done any 180....they weren't abandoning their jest of govts 'new variant's' narrative - they were just creating new discussion on the very real possibility that the vaccine could/would create a far more dangerous variation of existing coronavirus' (the common cold variety)

Well, that's the way I understood it..¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i think so but obviously HIV has become an industry with drugs and no doubt vaccines on the way so it ties into this whole area and whenever Bill Gates is involved in something then it definately deserves to have the microscope turned up on it

So what you are bringing into the spotlight there is the network of people that Bill gates has created to help him expand that industry

Yes definitely.  

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

As no ones posted, its cheese alright & this woman is not a doctor, so shouldnt be trying to give medical advice.

Just adds to the ditch these weirdos are digging for themselves.

muppetry on a grand scale

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

sure but if peoples genome IS altered by the covid jabs and they then procreate with an unvaccinated person then they will pass on their altered DNA coding

Lets skip forward a generation and maybe you have people who were passed altered DNA from their vaccinated parents....how will anyone know if their partner has that altered DNA?

we (society) are going to lose track of whose ancesters had the jab pretty quickly. So are the cabal unleashing corrupted DNA coding onto the human race?

Respectfully the assumption here is that the human physiology has no mechanism external to the cells to correct vax type alterations or gmo alterations. I admit my knowledge here is under construction but where has it been determined conclusively that dna damage is irreversible? Not contradicting your excellent post but it got me wondering about that.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Just now, skitzorat said:

I've watched that episode and didn't get the impression they'd done any 180....they weren't abandoning their jest of govts 'new variant's' narrative - they were just creating new discussion on the very real possibility that the vaccine could/would create a far more dangerous variation of existing coronavirus' (the common cold variety)

Well, that's the way I understood it..¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Funny this is all coming up at same time as this march, just like last year before the Trafalgar sq gathering you had all sorts jumping on board pushing their theories. Probably have this Bossche guy as a speaker. lol

Too think that men have died for their blood lines and people for 1000s of years and all it took to destroy their heritage and blood line was the common cold and some government propaganda. Our ancestors would be ashamed. 

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

where has it been determined conclusively that dna damage is irreversible?

radiation experiments and even the agent orange babies; still being born to the children OF the first generation of poisoned peoples.. 

(links to actual studies in the article)

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0959437X14000628#:~:text=Among the different types of,instability leading to cancer development.

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Respectfully the assumption here is that the human physiology has no mechanism external to the cells to correct vax type alterations or gmo alterations. I admit my knowledge here is under construction but where has it been determined conclusively that dna damage is irreversible? Not contradicting your excellent post but it got me wondering about that.

well one area of interest in CRISPR gene therapy

so perhaps corrupted DNA coding could be mended but consider the cost of that. Who would be able to afford that? Would joe and jane bloggs on the street who took the covid jab in good faith be able to afford crispr gene therapy to have their DNA restored?

To throw another dimension into all of this i believe there are a number of ways to affect gene expression ('epigenetics') for example I believe altering consciousness can alter gene expression. This could be done for positive results by raising consciousness but can also be done for negative outcomes by lowering consciousness. Also i believe that occult initiations can do this so we have to then consider what kind of outcomes the satanic elites are trying to induce through their occult initiations....do they seek to alter their brain to become more centred in the reptilian brain stem?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Too think that men have died for their blood lines and people for 1000s of years and all it took to destroy their heritage and blood line was the common cold and some government propaganda. Our ancestors would be ashamed. 

if you look at the incredible feats of courage and sacrifice by our ancestors in recent history such as the two world wars and then think that we are just going to go out with a whimper and be genocided by our own government.....its mind bending

Edited by Macnamara
4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

radiation experiments and even the agent orange babies; still being born to the children OF the first generation of poisoned peoples.. 

(links to actual studies in the article)

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0959437X14000628#:~:text=Among the different types of,instability leading to cancer development.

Glad for the heads up. I remember the Agent Orange issue quite well but was unaware the toxicity had been passed genetically. Look forward to mining that rabbit hole time permitting. Thanks for the link.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Funny this is all coming up at same time as this march, just like last year before the Trafalgar sq gathering you had all sorts jumping on board pushing their theories. Probably have this Bossche guy as a speaker. lol

Top 30 Tinfoil Hat GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

(Just pullin' ya middle leg btw 😉)

It will be interesting to see David cover this subject on tomorrow’s Dot Connector, as it has been such a fucking travesty seeing the likes of Dr Vernon and the UKColumn go down this path.