Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

That spitting on drivers was a big thing at the time, I remember it well.

Also the cops wanted to introduce hoods to put on the people they abduct to stop them spitting at them around that time.

I wonder how much DNA data they already have gathered. Must be a staggering.

• Like 1
  • Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Your local library sounds impressive.

Someone who worked there was definitely a subversive to things, going round the shelves.

mills and boon love stories, novels, ...more novels,  DAVID ICKE Books! ... even yet more novels.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

I wonder how much DNA data they already have gathered. Must be a staggering.

How many times do they need it?

Why would they repeatedly need the same dna samples ? 

Jim gets arrested again for stealing this time.

I guess they take his DNA again? when they already have it on file.

I don't  know. Everything is weird.

Just now, shadowmoon said:

Someone who worked there was definitely a subversive to things, going round the shelves.

mills and boon love stories, novels, ...more novels,  DAVID ICKE Books! ... even yet more novels.

Another tactic is you can leave little snippets of information in random books. For example, a little piece of paper that simply reads, "Want the latest news on Covid? Visit davidicke.com" / "Resist YouTube censorship. Visit banned.video" "Get the real facts on fluoride – fluoridealert.org ; or whatever it is. Just a tiny little square of paper. Leave dozens of them in random books all over the library. Like on page 549 or whatever. 90% of the time no one will ever notice, until they get home and read the book. And when they get to that page, it will definitely catch their attention. Who knows, you may even wake them up.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

How many times do they need it?

Why would they repeatedly need the same dna samples ? 

Jim gets arrested again for stealing this time.

I guess they take his DNA again? when they already have it on file.

I don't  know. Everything is weird.

Who knows. I wonder that too.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1616055248247.jpg.5d1e6f01a3d63420bd5fe4d31f47454b.jpg

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/business/side-hustle-necessity-or-too-late-to-turn-back-meet-canada-s-newest-business-owners-1.5350726

Snip-it_1616055305054.jpg.3953ff8f539f4b5110480e2eba746b42.jpg

This always amazes me. People watching the government ransack society and destroy people's livelyhoods yet you find these misguided fools imagining the government won't trash their new enterprise too. With climate change perhaps. Where do they mine all that trust?

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Another tactic is you can leave little snippets of information in random books. For example, a little piece of paper that simply reads, "Want the latest news on Covid? Visit davidicke.com" / "Resist YouTube censorship. Visit banned.video" "Get the real facts on fluoride – fluoridealert.org ; or whatever it is. Just a tiny little square of paper. Leave dozens of them in random books all over the library. Like on page 549 or whatever. 90% of the time no one will ever notice, until they get home and read the book. And when they get to that page, it will definitely catch their attention. Who knows, you may even wake them up.

Did actually think of doing this in town.

Someone in my town went around putting up stickers.. "take off the mask, don't trust the government " sort of ones and someone  else  has ripped them off the lampposts. 

The annoying thing is there was no contact details on any of the stickers, I could find a local ally otherwise.

3 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Did actually think of doing this in town.

Someone in my town went around putting up stickers.. "take off the mask, don't trust the government " sort of ones and someone  else  has ripped them off the lampposts. 

The annoying thing is there was no contact details on any of the stickers, I could find a local ally otherwise.

Number 1 rule is always, ALWAYS give someone a website to visit or whatever. A statement with nothing to follow up on is basically useless. For example, I've seen so many people putting things up or waving things around like:

Covid is a Hoax!

PCR test is a scam!

Well what's the feakin point of that?

Better to say: "PCR test is a scam - Learn the truth at davidicke.com" or whatever. At least give somewhere for people to learn more.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Number 1 rule is always, ALWAYS give someone a website to visit or whatever. A statement with nothing to follow up on is basically useless. For example, I've seen so many people putting things up or waving things around like:

Covid is a Hoax!

PCR test is a scam!

Well what's the feakin point of that?

Better to say: "PCR test is a scam - Learn the truth at davidicke.com" or whatever. At least give somewhere for people to learn more.

Definitely so.

One of them said 'Covid1984' so I think that could be a link but nope it wasn't. 

Good on them for at least trying to get the word out though.

13 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

4mins.

CANADIAN FATHER FACES ARREST JAIL TIME FOR TRYING TO STOP DOCTORS FROM TRANSITIONING HIS 14 yo DAUGHTER TO A BOY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BnlMfsTmtc59/

How long before they arrest parents for not allowing the injection of their children for the con-vid jab?? By the end of 2022 or sooner?

This vid comes up as;

BitChute

UNAVAILABLE CONTENT

This video is unavailable as the contents have been deemed potentially illegal within your country by our moderation team.

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

Definitely so.

One of them said 'Covid1984' so I think that could be a link but nope it wasn't. 

Good on them for at least trying to get the word out though.

Dumbest one I ever heard back in the day was "Fluoride is bad. Google Fluoride." 🤣 Yeah great, you'll end up on a government website promoting it LOL

But yes, at least they're trying. Can't complain about that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, zarkov said:

I read a while back about air circulation in commercial aircraft being known to be contaminated with volatile's from lubricants that are now predominantly of gmo derivation i.e. glyphosate contamination. I cant find the link to the article atm but will post when I find it in my bookmarks.

re: Terrain

If the body environment is healthy then it is inhospitable to pathogenic microbes.

If the body is not healthy then it is susceptible to insult.

We may believe our health to be optimal, but, if for example we have 1 mercury filling we will likely never be capable of achieving optimal health as mercury is an accumulative super oxidiser with a half life of 70 years that causes massive metabolic damage and mineral derangement in its wake.

I'm not implying that any ones health is optimal or not, just that our comprehension of what constitutes health can be a subjective matter in this rabbit warren.

In an engineered or cultured society society, deriving a metric to determine the nature of health is fraught with illusion/deception to the extent that "experts" claim the right to determine our choices in our best interest!

circa ~ 2000  I recall the number of synthetic chemicals in use approximated 80 000.

World wide Gras status is easily achieved through the FDA revolving door.

Aluminium ions from deodorants, Fluorine and Chlorine in water, plastics, pesticide residues, domestic hygiene/cleaning products not forgetting EM radiation - just some in common use.

To illustrate the magnitude of the problem, hypothetically remove the word VIRUS from the medical lexicon then what remains is the death, havoc and hysteria caused by toxic insult over the past century or so.

All exacerbated by poor quality industrially supplied nutrition.

I know about terrain Zarkov & I have had my mercury removed & detoxed meticulously for over a year to try to avoid brain residue.

Mercury mainly creates candida overgrowth & then arthritis etc..but I know they are different symptoms to flu.

So I disagree & dont believe its just carsionagens from chemicals...otherwise we wouldnt have a flu season. People would just be getting ill whenever & it wouldnt be spread around the household.

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

This vid comes up as;

BitChute

UNAVAILABLE CONTENT

This video is unavailable as the contents have been deemed potentially illegal within your country by our moderation team.

Works for me. But I'm guessing, probably not for long.

Snip-it_1616056175836.jpg.3fac07dc25bac1531686e35d5beff40a.jpg

https://phys.org/news/2021-03-fake-science-news.amp

Snip-it_1616056220792.jpg.380aac80e023613aa51a1e6af10b5da5.jpg

Yep, good idea, rely on peer reviews bought and sold at auction daily. All they prove is that opinions are a hot commodity.

Snip-it_1616056386032.jpg.2efc0f74bdf3b5c4105571ac1d90ca61.jpg

Like having antisemitic ideas perhaps? 

Snip-it_1616056552941.jpg.89d3cd5c913f9bdc465e15b19dd0e760.jpg

People falling lie flies after vaxxing does not mean the vax isn't beneficial.

Snip-it_1616056656163.jpg.216314dea1909aaee30ea308b75412ce.jpg

Check see if any study was done at all.

Snip-it_1616056728624.jpg.8224d5ab45d6e8c4aefa9c522df457a1.jpg

Science needs debate. Covid is a one sided claim. No debate allowed and media content filtered. Thats how I see fake news.

Snip-it_1616056876060.jpg.3dae093866e9b1c65c8a498ff6dd5248.jpg

Instead turn to your politicians and philantropist farmers...they would never stoop that low.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

This vid comes up as;

BitChute

UNAVAILABLE CONTENT

Oh yeah, his channel must be too, um, controversial? for your country... a lot of similar vids on bitchute are banned in nz too and I have watch them via vpn.

I use windscibe: 10G free a month and if it runs out I just create another hotmail addy :)

https://windscribe.com/

1267441820_Screenshot2021-03-18213817-min.png.458a295dfca8b0793a9bcdf0a4ef09b8.png

29 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

tanzania leader who tested a goat

John Magufuli, Tanzania Leader Who Played Down Covid, Dies at 61

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/17/world/africa/tanzania-president-magufuli-dead.html

"he pushed his East African nation deeper into authoritarianism"

Oh that's rich! Coming from the communist New York Times who promotes the authoritarian New World Order policies at every opportunity.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Out of likes..

https://www.corbettreport.com/the-crisis-of-science/

In the opening years of this decade, the Center for Open Science led a team of 240 volunteer researchers in a quest to reproduce the results of 100 psychological experiments. These experiments had all been published in three of the most prestigious psychology journals. The results of this attempt to replicate these experiments, published in 2015 in a paper on “Estimating the Reproducibility of Psychological Science,” were abysmal. Only 39 of the experimental results could be reproduced.

Worse yet for those who would defend institutional science from its critics, these results are not confined to the realm of psychology. In 2011, Nature published a paper showing that researchers were only able to reproduce between 20 and 25 per cent of 67 published preclinical drug studies. They published another paper the next year with an even worse result: researchers could only reproduce six of a total of 53 “landmark” cancer studies. That’s a reproducibility rate of 11%.

These studies alone are persuasive, but the cherry on top came in May 2016 when Nature published the results of a survey of over 1,500 scientists finding fully 70% of them had tried and failed to reproduce published experimental results at some point. The poll covered researchers from a range of disciplines, from physicists and chemists to earth and environmental scientists to medical researchers and assorted others.

Untitled.jpg.e71230b63fdfa49b4e3144e9f132362d.jpg.60ebe48694eafcab91b1dcd503701265.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, zArk said:

theres loads to read on terrain theory and many different perspectives within it

sneezing and coughing is part of the process the body uses cleans itself up, as is poop

whereas in germ theory the sneezing and coughing is viewed as the virus hijacking the body and controlling it to assist in its spread.

Maybe or fighting the virus & expelling it.

putting peroxide in your ears -- thats an allopathic response and if it is a consistently reoccuring issue i would suggest that the cause of the problem is not being attended to

No its a cure try it if you get symptoms & tells me its something entering the body not exiting.

maybe the plane is leeching EM from its electrical system, maybe being at high altitude the earths natural EM frequency affects you.

the intertesting thing about EM frequency is it affects people in different ways. 2 people exposed to the same frequency can display completely different effects.

some people can jump on a plane, feeel fine, others on the same plane get a cold or flu and then blame the plane passengers for spreading it.

a bit like Baldrick saying he doesnt trust hospitals because they kill people most of the time.

Well I found I could stop it when I boosted my immune with echinacea & 2grams of vitc a day 2 weeks before travel.

Years ago when I used to smoke da chronic religiously I used to get flu & bronchitis with it annually & found smoking cannabis did nothing for it. Since I gave up cannabis ive never had flu again in my life, that was twenty years ago. But then I used to mix nicotine with it. Ive never had a flu jab.

1999 flu epedemic I had viral fatigue & couldn't shift this flu, kept lingering & coming back.

I dont see how that can be explained.

Edited by oddsnsods