Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

18 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

And the cryovats in secure locations where untold numbers of sperm and ovary specimens collected over the years are kept for such eventualities. A kind of Noah's Ark for humanity in case the folly of the cabal consumes everything with their tampering in dna.

Reminded me of this sinister Seegene ad from last year

the melody they use is a US civil war era tune about getting home from war, but in the UK at least is usually used for the nursery rhyme 'The Animals Went in Two by Two'. Coincidence?

many people were speculating about the corona testing also being used to covertly collect everyone's DNA.

Edited by BossCrow

9 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Well working in air conditioning & going on planes & catching colds everytime I have pondered why & if it might be the radiation form the sun bringing out the toxins, but makes much more sense its coming from the air con & considering I was fit as a fiddle & eating healthy & detoxing.. I got into gut health & after about 6 months seemed to have sorted the problem... Then putting peroxide in my ears when I get symptoms & never had a cold since. Dunno how that fits in with terrain..need to clean out your ears.

theres loads to read on terrain theory and many different perspectives within it

sneezing and coughing is part of the process the body uses cleans itself up, as is poop

whereas in germ theory the sneezing and coughing is viewed as the virus hijacking the body and controlling it to assist in its spread.

putting peroxide in your ears -- thats an allopathic response and if it is a consistently reoccuring issue i would suggest that the cause of the problem is not being attended to

maybe the plane is leeching EM from its electrical system, maybe being at high altitude the earths natural EM frequency affects you.

the intertesting thing about EM frequency is it affects people in different ways. 2 people exposed to the same frequency can display completely different effects.

some people can jump on a plane, feeel fine, others on the same plane get a cold or flu and then blame the plane passengers for spreading it.

a bit like Baldrick saying he doesnt trust hospitals because they kill people most of the time.

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

In Bogota in Colombia, the first shot of China’s Sinovac is given to a woman aged over 80.

In Bogota in Colombia, the first shot of China’s Sinovac is given to a woman aged over 80

https://www.theage.com.au/national/we-ve-never-done-this-before-how-do-you-vaccinate-the-world-20210310-p579f3.html?

Have a little play with the slide, showing the global population that's (aparently) been primed for genocide.

image.png.9d432dfeb58bfd696e0dd8bc58cbec92.png

image.png.8b62e54096d965e537214d997ef47aac.png

China embraces coronavirus vaccine passports for overseas travel, but other countries foresee concerns

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-17/china-embraces-vaccine-passports-while-the-west-mulls-ethics/13252588

Just now, zArk said:

sneezing and coughing is part of the process the body uses cleans itself up, as is poop

whereas in germ theory the sneezing and coughing is viewed as the virus hijacking the body and controlling it to assist in its spread.

It can actually be both. Doesn't have to be either or.

4 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Reminded me of this ad from last year

the melody they use is a US civil war era tune about getting home from war, but in the UK at least is usually used for the nursery rhyme 'The Animals Went in Two by Two'. Coincidence?

many people were speculating about the corona testing also being used to covertly collect everyone's DNA.

"Owing to the ongoing impact of coronavirus, the government has further extended the retention deadlines for biometrics data being retained by counter-terrorism policing for national security," an official added..

Which says the bbc to this.

Claim: Legislation will allow 'DNA harvesting' through Covid-19 tests

Verdict: False

Counter terrorism policing just for DNA samples.

Sounds like harvesting to me eh. 😉

2 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Reminded me of this ad from last year

Just to show how far advanced these things are we find the solution to mitochondrial disease quite amazing. The child born of this genetic manipulation have 3 dna signatures. The mother, the father, the ovary donor. 

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2107219-exclusive-worlds-first-baby-born-with-new-3-parent-technique/

5 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

"Owing to the ongoing impact of coronavirus, the government has further extended the retention deadlines for biometrics data being retained by counter-terrorism policing for national security," an official added..

Which says the bbc to this.

Claim: Legislation will allow 'DNA harvesting' through Covid-19 tests

Verdict: False

Counter terrorism policing just for DNA samples.

Sounds like harvesting to me eh. 😉

I think the UK police can keep your DNA even if they don't charge you, probably sell it as well. And the NHS are selling data.

9 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Just to show how far advanced these things are we find the solution to mitochondrial disease quite amazing. The child born of this genetic manipulation have 3 dna signatures. The mother, the father, the ovary donor. 

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2107219-exclusive-worlds-first-baby-born-with-new-3-parent-technique/

Interesting, thanks!

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

It can actually be both. Doesn't have to be either or.

however the germ contagion and infection has never been proven. presumption and assumption has carried it through the century

the germ scientists speculate about the process of cell invasion by a 'viral cell' and the replication process

Harold Hillman sheds light on the failure of electro microscope and light microscope which feeds the knowledge of cells . shape, function, contents etc etc

Hillman stated decades ago without refutation there is no evidence of any cell or organism entering a cell and leaving a cell. further logically how can a cell open and close without losing its integrity , losing its contents or gaining more . Hillman stated its all theorectical hogwash to perpetuate a myth of the human body

3 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

I think the UK police can keep your DNA even if they don't charge you, probably sell it as well. And the NHS are selling data.

I'm pretty sure the big man covered this in the following lecture from 2008. Somewhere in there he mentions a London street advert about police collecting DNA from spitting on the train or something. Can't remember exactly. But it's in there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

I bet, even if they said its destroyed I wouldn't trust them, my trust for any official hit rock bottom last year from being previously low before.

5 minutes ago, zArk said:

however the germ contagion and infection has never been proven. presumption and assumption has carried it through the century

the germ scientists speculate about the process of cell invasion by a 'viral cell' and the replication process

Harold Hillman sheds light on the failure of electro microscope and light microscope which feeds the knowledge of cells . shape, function, contents etc etc

Hillman stated decades ago without refutation there is no evidence of any cell or organism entering a cell and leaving a cell. further logically how can a cell open and close without losing its integrity , losing its contents or gaining more . Hillman stated its all theorectical hogwash to perpetuate a myth of the human body

I'll look into the Hillman angle. Thanks for the tip.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

I'm pretty sure the big man covered this in the following lecture from 2008. Somewhere in there he mentions a London street advert about police collecting DNA from spitting on the train or something. Can't remember exactly. But it's in there.

They were collecting human turd samples from the sewers last year in the search for 'covid'... 

3 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I bet, even if they said its destroyed I wouldn't trust them, my trust for any official hit rock bottom last year from being previously low before.

If you've got a hard copy of The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and how to end it) (2007), go to pp. 386-387 [Genetic data gathering].

2 hours ago, BossCrow said:

😂 😂 😂

What a tough old gal.. we are not made like this anymore... feverishly demanding someone add pronouns to their twitter account, rewriting hundreds of thousands of years of observation to create 100 genders and the like because its "science" are far more important concepts so hold dear than silly things like being steadfast with your bodily autonomy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

If you've got a hard copy of The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and how to end it) (2007), go to pp. 386-387 [Genetic data gathering].

My local library would have had it, but they're still closed.

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Oh hey, I found that time code by the way. It wasn't London, it was Sheffield. My mistake. https://youtu.be/qSe7r9agDWE?t=6369

That spitting on drivers was a big thing at the time, I remember it well.

Also the cops wanted to introduce hoods to put on the people they abduct to stop them spitting at them around that time.