Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

Yes. Great channel, been watching since last year. I bought a little wood stove after watching his vids and been gradually acquiring some bushcraft items over the last few years anyway. I'm quite interested in the Viking stuff as well, read a couple of sagas just before the scamdemic started (The Vinland Sagas are interesting to read).

There's another bloke I like. Felix Immler. The swiss army knife genius. Always a bunch of great tips and tricks.

Scandal of 500 care home patients given DNR orders without consent: Watchdogs' report says 'blanket use' of end of life policy during the Covid pandemic may have broken the law.

Today DM

30 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Talking of the Vikings TV series reminded me of this meme-

1353518496_CancelledMEMES(75).jpg.289c439ac0c6b8cd5e803e8a060303df.jpg

Perception is everything. Wasn't it Shakespeare who wrote, "I could be bound in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space" 😉

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

Scandal of 500 care home patients given DNR orders without consent: Watchdogs' report says 'blanket use' of end of life policy during the Covid pandemic may have broken the law.

Today DM

"The abuse of older people in residential care is far from uncommon. In 2019–20, residential aged care services reported 5718 allegations of assault under the mandatory reporting requirements of the Aged Care Act. A study conducted by consultancy firm KPMG for the Australian Department of Health estimated that, in the same year, a further 27,000 to 39,000 alleged assaults occurred that were exempt from mandatory reporting because they were resident-on-resident incidents. In our inquiry, we heard of physical and sexual abuse that occurred at the hands of staff members, and of situations in which residential aged care providers did not protect residents from abuse by other residents. This is a disgrace and should be a source of national shame. Older people receiving aged care should be safe and free from abuse at all times. Our analysis of abuse also focused on restrictive practices, which are activities or interventions, either physical or pharmacological, that restrict a person’s free movement or ability to make decisions. Where this occurs without clear justification and clinical indication, we consider this to be abuse. Restrictive practices can result in serious physical and psychological harm and, in some cases, death. Restrictive practices have been identified as a problem in aged care in Australia for more than 20 years. The inappropriate use of unsafe and inhumane restrictive practices in residential aged care has continued, despite multiple reviews and reports highlighting the problem. It must stop now."

https://agedcare.royalcommission.gov.au/sites/default/files/2021-03/final-report-executive-summary.pdf

12 minutes ago, alexa said:

Today DM

Seen many pictures of neckline and cardiac level tattoos that read "do not resuscitate". Haven't seen any "please resuscitate" tattoos. Maybe its time to start stating our preference to live in ways they can't deny.

Snip-it_1616050734666.jpg.066400e3e69cedfa8edd5f30800f21bd.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

Anything else they want to track ? Is this the beginning to the end of the Monarchy?

Royal Mail will add barcodes to stamps to improve efficiency sparking fears it is the beginning of the end for traditional design featuring the Queen 

40611830-0-image-a-15_1616025339710.jpg

The pilot by the Royal Mail will add unique barcodes to second-class stamps from March 23, in a bid to make the service more efficient as each individual letter can be tracked.

Edited by alexa

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

some people are cancelling their appointments over fears of blood clots with the astra zeneca jab

Under 40's are the people of breeding age. If their genome is affected by these 'gene therapy' jabs then conceivably they could pass on corrupted DNA coding to their offspring

So this is a key threshold

The unvaccinated are maybe our only hope of retaining a normal human genome?

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Perception is everything. Wasn't it Shakespeare who wrote, "I could be bound in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space" 😉

Trouble is perception can be tricked. 6 people witness a car crash and not one testimonial is the same. Its called hallucination. The mechanism that collects sense data is processed and projected as an image in the mind. Somewhere in that conversion process exists a potential for the mind to materialize things not really observed. Covid for example is a mass hallucination of sorts. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Trouble is perception can be tricked. 6 people witness a car crash and not one testimonial is the same. Its called hallucination. The mechanism that collects sense data is processed and projected as an image in the mind. Somewhere in that conversion process exists a potential for the mind to materialize things not really observed. Covid for example is a mass hallucination of sorts. 

David's Icke's lectures on these types of topics are very interesting.

3 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

The unvaccinated are maybe our only hope of retaining a normal human genome?

And the cryovats in secure locations where untold numbers of sperm and ovary specimens collected over the years are kept for such eventualities. A kind of Noah's Ark for humanity in case the folly of the cabal consumes everything with their tampering in dna.

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

And the cryovats in secure locations where untold numbers of sperm and ovary specimens collected over the years are kept for such eventualities. A kind of Noah's Ark for humanity in case the folly of the cabal consumes everything with their tampering in dna.

Chances are they've fucked about with those samples? They can't resist themselves. 

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

David's Icke's lectures on these types of topics are very interesting.

Word is that since the earliest days of philosophy no one has ever seen what our world really looks like. All we see is that world translated into images assembled in our minds. 

"I have friends who will only eat organic GMO foods, won't use microwaves or have tap water yet they are lining up to have the vaccine. Strange behaviour."

Who else knows people like this? 

I know some who claim they are vegan, but line up to take it, I told one the vaccine has cloned dead baby cells in it, they weren't bothered..

But if I offered a piece of cheese to them and said "it's fine it's only got cloned milk cells" bet they wouldn't eat it.

Edited by shadowmoon

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Word is that since the earliest days of philosophy no one has ever seen what our world really looks like. All we see is that world translated into images assembled in our minds. 

Remember this old series?

The dark matter episode is interesting:

9 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Well working in air conditioning & going on planes & catching colds everytime I have pondered why & if it might be the radiation form the sun bringing out the toxins, but makes much more sense its coming from the air con & considering I was fit as a fiddle & eating healthy & detoxing.. I got into gut health & after about 6 months seemed to have sorted the problem... Then putting peroxide in my ears when I get symptoms & never had a cold since. Dunno how that fits in with terrain..need to clean out your ears.

I read a while back about air circulation in commercial aircraft being known to be contaminated with volatile's from lubricants that are now predominantly of gmo derivation i.e. glyphosate contamination. I cant find the link to the article atm but will post when I find it in my bookmarks.

re: Terrain

If the body environment is healthy then it is inhospitable to pathogenic microbes.

If the body is not healthy then it is susceptible to insult.

We may believe our health to be optimal, but, if for example we have 1 mercury filling we will likely never be capable of achieving optimal health as mercury is an accumulative super oxidiser with a half life of 70 years that causes massive metabolic damage and mineral derangement in its wake.

I'm not implying that any ones health is optimal or not, just that our comprehension of what constitutes health can be a subjective matter in this rabbit warren.

In an engineered or cultured society society, deriving a metric to determine the nature of health is fraught with illusion/deception to the extent that "experts" claim the right to determine our choices in our best interest!

circa ~ 2000  I recall the number of synthetic chemicals in use approximated 80 000.

World wide Gras status is easily achieved through the FDA revolving door.

Aluminium ions from deodorants, Fluorine and Chlorine in water, plastics, pesticide residues, domestic hygiene/cleaning products not forgetting EM radiation - just some in common use.

To illustrate the magnitude of the problem, hypothetically remove the word VIRUS from the medical lexicon then what remains is the death, havoc and hysteria caused by toxic insult over the past century or so.

All exacerbated by poor quality industrially supplied nutrition.

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:
Sarah hasn't been able to work, or even cook for herself, since having COVID-19 in mid-2020.
She's suffering chronic pain, fatigue and PTSD and is calling for more recognition of this emerging condition.

Or it could be a multitude of other possible causes, but hey, fuck it. Easier just to call it Covid. No further investigation required.

2 minutes ago, zarkov said:

I read a while back about air circulation in commercial aircraft being known to be contaminated with volatile's from lubricants that are now predominantly of gmo derivation i.e. glyphosate contamination. I cant find the link to the article atm but will post when I find it in my bookmarks.

re: Terrain

If the body environment is healthy then it is inhospitable to pathogenic microbes.

If the body is not healthy then it is susceptible to insult.

We may believe our health to be optimal, but, if for example we have 1 mercury filling we will likely never be capable of achieving optimal health as mercury is an accumulative super oxidiser with a half life of 70 years that causes massive metabolic damage and mineral derangement in its wake.

I'm not implying that any ones health is optimal or not, just that our comprehension of what constitutes health can be a subjective matter in this rabbit warren.

In an engineered or cultured society society, deriving a metric to determine the nature of health is fraught with illusion/deception to the extent that "experts" claim the right to determine our choices in our best interest!

circa ~ 2000  I recall the number of synthetic chemicals in use approximated 80 000.

World wide Gras status is easily achieved through the FDA revolving door.

Aluminium ions from deodorants, Fluorine and Chlorine in water, plastics, pesticide residues, domestic hygiene/cleaning products not forgetting EM radiation - just some in common use.

To illustrate the magnitude of the problem, hypothetically remove the word VIRUS from the medical lexicon then what remains is the death, havoc and hysteria caused by toxic insult over the past century or so.

All exacerbated by poor quality industrially supplied nutrition.

Our masters always prefer soft kill over hard kill.

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=605235c0c9e6cc4a10a3ab22

• Like 1