Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

You're right. Children should be outside, not using computers all day. In some scandinavian countries kids start school around 7 yrs old. I remember watching this video about Denmark's Forest Kindergartens a few years ago. The Danish govt have presumably banned this by now.

You may enjoy this guy's channel [ https://www.youtube.com/c/TheVikingBushcrafter/videos ]. He's been questioning Covid and exposing the Great Reset, so better watch soon before he's banned.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

This must have been widely shared already because FB's AI has already learnt it as it blocked me within SECONDS of posting it

image.png.bdff3a33b27e650c76f2269e382e1cb2.png

I think that would be more effective without the ticks on it anyway because it would force the reader to think about the question rather than lead them to an answer they can then reject. Also, Facebook could not accuse it of being false information since it isn't any information.

27 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Oh speaking of New Zealand, I hear saintly psychopathic bitch want to further disarm her slave population...

New Zealand: Ardern flags further gun control reforms after firearms charges peak

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/15/new-zealand-ardern-flags-further-gun-control-reforms-after-firearms-charges-peak

Well, well. What a coincidence. As she brings in the brutal police state, she disarms her slaves. New Zelanders should take note of this old gem:

1094151433_LessWhiteMEMES(72).jpg.fc7e03d36bcf4df3f537704715f31929.jpg

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

You may enjoy this guy's channel [ https://www.youtube.com/c/TheVikingBushcrafter/videos ]. He's been questioning Covid and exposing the Great Reset, so better watch soon before he's banned.

Yes. Great channel, been watching since last year. I bought a little wood stove after watching his vids and been gradually acquiring some bushcraft items over the last few years anyway. I'm quite interested in the Viking stuff as well, read a couple of sagas just before the scamdemic started (The Vinland Sagas are interesting to read).

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

It is a funny one that use of surge and one the MSM have been using when referring to cases, even when they have been dropping.  I think it is all part of fear mongering and one that would not happen if it was a real deadly pandemic.

Where are the variants coming from, some dodgy testing? Feck knows, but it's all bollox, just like the bat-snake flu & wet market story.

What I want to know is 'how do they know it's South African or Brazilian or whatever? ... Did they find its passport in the rubble?

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Fuckin hate lefties.

The left they say I'm a fascist
The right calling me communist
Hate hate hate hatred for all - one and all
No matter what you believe
Don't believe in you - and that's true

We hate everyone

We hate everyone

Some would say that we're biased
Accusations that we are racist
Well, shit, shit, shit comes in all hues
Now this means you
Cause things ain't always like they seem

We hate everyone

We hate everyone

We hate everyone

We hate everyone

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Yes. Great channel, been watching since last year. I bought a little wood stove after watching his vids and been gradually acquiring some bushcraft items over the last few years anyway. I'm quite interested in the Viking stuff as well, read a couple of sagas just before the scamdemic started (The Vinland Sagas are interesting to read).

Were you aware the first 2 letters of Vikings are roman numerals VI? 6 Kings.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

oprah remember when you had a secret meeting with bill gates and other billionaires to discuss how you were all going to reduce the worlds population?

Billionaires Try to Shrink World's Population, Report Says

By Robert Frank

May 26, 2009 11:57 am ET

https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-WHB-1322

They're called the Good Club - and they want to save the world

Sun 31 May 2009 00.01 BST

It is the most elite club in the world. Ordinary people need not apply. Indeed there is no way to ask to join. You simply have to be very, very rich and very, very generous. On a global scale.

This is the Good Club, the name given to the tiny global elite of billionaire philanthropists who recently held their first and highly secretive meeting in the heart of New York City.

The names of some of the members are familiar figures: Bill Gates, George Soros, Warren Buffett, Oprah Winfrey, David Rockefeller and Ted Turner. But there are others, too, like business giants Eli and Edythe Broad, who are equally wealthy but less well known. All told, its members are worth $125bn.

The meeting - called by Gates, Buffett and Rockefeller - was held in response to the global economic downturn and the numerous health and environmental crises that are plaguing the globe. It was, in some ways, a summit to save the world.

No wonder that when news of the secret meeting leaked, via the seemingly unusual source of an Irish-American website, it sent shock waves through the worlds of philanthropy, development aid and even diplomacy. "It is really unprecedented. It is the first time a group of donors of this level of wealth has met like that behind closed doors in what is in essence a billionaires' club," said Ian Wilhelm, senior writer at the Chronicle of Philanthropy magazine.

There is little doubt that members of the Good Club have done amazing work. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, with a current endowment of more than $30bn, is the biggest philanthropic organisation ever. Just one of its projects, the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation, is estimated by the WHO to have prevented 3.4 million deaths in just eight years.

The Soros Foundation has done valuable work setting up democratic institutions and independent media across the former Soviet bloc. These titans of philanthropy have also started a trend among the slightly less wealthy. While Gates's and Soros's efforts bestride the world, major philanthropists have emerged in specific regions like India or Latin America funding their own pet ideas and projects. Gayle Peterson, co-founder of Headwaters Group Philanthropic Services, recently gave advice to a businessman who wanted to set up a foundation to give away $280m annually in south-east Asia. "He told us: I want to be just like Bill Gates," she said.

There is also the issue of accountability. Even the most repressive of national governments is on some level beholden to its own people, or has the capacity to change and reform under popular pressure. But who votes for the Good Club?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/may/31/new-york-billionaire-philanthropists

Its UNFUCKING BELIVABLE

"JOHN BERMAN: Behind closed doors on this New York campus, a secret gathering of some of the world’s most powerful people: Gates, Buffett, Bloomberg, Winfrey. It was like . . . well, it was like the “Super Friends.”"

1575662802_Screenshot2021-03-18185148-min.png.84e2bfaffbee5baeeba5995ee293b819.png

2 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Were you saying vikings means '6 kings'? I don't know the origin of the name.

A friend was telling me that the vikings were obsessed with roman numerals and that these numbers were in their name. Cant find anything specific online. I've asked many people but no one seems to know for sure.

13 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

A friend was telling me that the vikings were obsessed with roman numerals and that these numbers were in their name. Cant find anything specific online. I've asked many people but no one seems to know for sure.

I read King Harald's Saga and he was a mercenary working for the Constantinople royal family for a while. They raided and looted a lot of Mediterranean islands (but this was around the 11th century). I'll have to ask my dad about the origin of the name he studied history and is quite interested in the Vikings. It looks like no one knows for certain.

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

You're right. Children should be outside, not using computers all day. In some scandinavian countries kids start school around 7 yrs old. I remember watching this video about Denmark's Forest Kindergartens a few years ago. The Danish govt have presumably banned this by now.

Almost brought tears to my eyes. Restored a bit of faith in humanity

Shows how way, way off is modern education

1 minute ago, BossCrow said:

It could be. I read King Harald's Saga and he was a mercenary working for the Constantinople royal family for a while. They raided and looted a lot of Mediterranean islands. I'll have to ask my dad about the origin of the name he studied history and is quite interested in the Vikings. It looks like no one knows for certain.

Have you seen the tv series Vikings?

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Have you seen the tv series Vikings?

I watched about 2 and a half seasons. Quite enjoyed it to begin with but got a bit long winded after a while. Did make me want to read some sagas though. Might watch the rest at some point.

Snip-it_1616048079684.jpg.9a9702e1360d23ceb7c4c7ad96f165fa.jpg

https://www.theobserver.ca/news/local-news/residents-who-used-taxi-service-asked-to-call-public-health/wcm/63fd8925-715c-40c9-bac7-058763d93b69/amp/

Snip-it_1616048102067.jpg.f5db3567b4cd4f61636a007274eae7b1.jpg

This aspect of the new control grid is designed to make you wary of being in the presence of others lest they become targetted by covid and take others down with them into isolation and shunning. Its diabolical.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Almost brought tears to my eyes. Restored a bit of faith in humanity

Shows how way, way off is modern education

Agreed, the education system is a joke. Instead we have a nanny state who are actually trying to kill everyone while pretending to look after them. Most of the health and safety legislation we do have is never properly enforced anyway. Many people are being harmed in the workplace and schools (wifi, etc.)

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DarianF said:

That accent makes me laugh every time. Classic.

This character cracks me the f up too.

Jack Cuntington-Sneerhard, Director of the hugely popular, successful and socially transformative London Marxist Theatre.

• Like 1

Dreams, good and bad ones, have a profound effect on our woke lives. Nobody is immune to this. From the most ancient times rulers have been guided by the impressions left on them by vivid dramas played out in sleep. This phenomenon is at work with us now. The architects of covid are dreaming, we are dreaming and issues are being determined by these influences. Of course excluded are those that claim they dont dream or have only wet dreams. When thinking about all the mysterious processes at work to determine the outcome of this world assault on reason and life and freedom we must make allowances for the powerful effect those dreams are having in the background. I spoke to a judge that told me a decision he made in a complex case was determined following a particularily colorful dream. People observe the reversal of course and call it a miracle. Well, sometimes its the miracle of dreaming.

Snip-it_1616050373272.jpg.0e6d3a419052f8d0309d1b0e039bfd68.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd