Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

"Who would have thought ... that in the 21st century that there would be a significant lobby opposing vaccination, given its track record in eradicating so many terrible diseases and its current potential to protect and liberate some of the most vulnerable in our society from coronavirus?" 🤣

Prince Charles criticises anti-vaxxers, saying Covid vaccines can 'protect and liberate'

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/17/prince-charles-vaccine-covid-anti-vaxxers

What a plonker! The plonker prince should read Dr Vernon Coleman's book . which shows that from smallpox onwards that the track record of vaccines is not as advertised, the vaxxers are long on self-publicity but short on actual positive achievement, bit like Thatch and Blair.

1 hour ago, perpetual said:

I doubt it was deleted. Mandela effect or you visited a parallel world.

Doubt all you want mate.....Myself and others KNOW it has been deleted.

I read every entry in the thread in question.

I demand a moderator finds out who removed it and lets us know.

• Like 2

Prince Charles criticises anti-vaxxers, saying Covid vaccines can 'protect and liberate

Of course they protect and liberate ( the earth from all the useless eaters)

Edited by peter

On 3/17/2021 at 9:19 AM, AnarchicBreeze said:

Can't help but think big pharma is just a greedy willing tool in a much bigger agenda. Governments are just corrupt and bought puppets. 

Edit... Governments are traitors to their own people. They're taking their 30 pieces of silver and handing us over into slavery

Governments are open traitors to their own people. They're taking their 30 pieces of silver and handing us over into slavery by traumatizing their populations to sell vaccines for the pharmaceutical industry; forcing the brainwashed masses to their knees; begging for protection from all the deadly unseens so Global One-World Govt can be ceremoniously ushered in under a waterfall of tears from the rejoicing bedwetters.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pete675 said:

What a plonker! The plonker prince should read Dr Vernon Coleman's book . which shows that from smallpox onwards that the track record of vaccines is not as advertised, the vaxxers are long on self-publicity but short on actual positive achievement, bit like Thatch and Blair.

It's the same scam they pulled with water fluoridation. Tooth decay was coming down anyway, then they added fluoride, and claimed it was the fluoride. It doesn't matter that the fraud was exposed long ago [ https://fluoridealert.org/studies/diesendorf-1986/ ], the scam still continues.

Look at these clowns now switching the parameters of the debate. Instead of debating whether the vaccine should be paused for safety reasons, like over 20 other countries have done, they are now 'arguing' over why people can't get the vaccine more quickly. https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/health-minister-defends-covid-19-vaccine-rollout-despite-rush-of-calls-20210318-p57bss.html

Edited by DarianF

b980390c838330bde595fce9fad9b6b6c03ac673

‘Very safe’: Top health experts keep faith in vaccine, despite allergic reactions

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/very-safe-top-health-experts-keep-faith-in-covid-19-despite-allergic-reactions-20210317-p57boo.html

"The country’s top health officials have urged those with a history of anaphylaxis to still get vaccinated following four cases of severe allergic reactions to the AstraZeneca vaccine in Queensland and two cases in Western Australia."

On 3/17/2021 at 9:53 AM, Macnamara said:

Where are the ....... heros today?

At 1:48 I couldn't contain it anymore and screamed with such uncontrollable laughter that it made me shed tears for the first time in a very, very long time🤣

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

At 1:48 I couldn't contain it anymore and screamed with such uncontrollable laughter that it made me shed tears for the first time in a very, very long time🤣

That accent makes me laugh every time. Classic.

I grew up watching all the old classic English comedies. Sort of reminds me of that. lol

Same, curled up on the couch late at night with my Gran as a little boy under 10! lol

Are you being Served?

Grace n Favour

Faulty Towers

To the Mannor Born

"Allo 'Allo

One Foot in the Grave

Only Fools n Horses

Keeping up Appearances.

Are the first I can rattle off without thinking...So culturally rich and dry

"It has not been confirmed that the reports of blood clots were caused by the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine. People should still go and get their COVID-19 vaccine when asked to do so."

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/mhra-response-to-irish-authorities-action-to-temporarily-suspend-the-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine

Just one step closer to mandatory vaccination. We tell you when to get vaccinated. And you are expected to do it. They are dog training you to accept the implication.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

Same, curled up on the couch late at night with my Gran as a little boy under 10! lol

Are you being Served?

Grace n Favour

Faulty Towers

To the Mannor Born

"Allo 'Allo

One Foot in the Grave

Only Fools n Horses

Keeping up Appearances.

Are the first I can rattle off without thinking...So culturally rich and dry

Steptoe and Son is another one that comes to mind. But there are so many more. The golden age.

Fuck American humour (mostly). Doesn't even come close. The English know the fine art of humour.

The English know knew the fine art of humour.

until Cultural Marxism [those who have perpetuated it] steadily chipped away and strangled British humour by stealth and subversion....now the Marxist tentacles' have permeated into every corner of society,  become so meshed in every institution its now so powerful its able to be completely open with its all-out war and plans on the total genocide of European/western culture, ideals and its peoples.

Sadly this^, as an example, won't even enter the mind of creative writer's of the future [if we have one]

• Like 1

@skitzorat "The English know knew the fine art of humour."

A major grammatical error. Yes, I admit. You're spot on mate. Very sad.

No!!!! nothing grammatical at all - (even if it was, I'm not one of those childish, petulant people) they did KNOW the fine art of humour...I was trying to be clever by changing it to past-tense.🤓

5 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Oh, its just ridiculous isn't it. I mean, what exactly is 'surge testing'?

We have the same here in the West Mids, only this time its the 'South African variant' again:

Fresh testing drive as South African variant of coronavirus identified in Black Country

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-hubs/sandwell/2021/03/16/south-african-variant-of-coronavirus-identified-on-tipton-and-oldbury-border/

Also, why do they keep saying THIS?

Walsall Council said the same the other week, so in which case why is no-one asking WHERE ARE THESE VARIANTS COMING FROM?!

Why the 'targeting' of very specific areas?

What happened to this 'wonderful' test and trace system that millions of pounds was spent on, for this very purpose?

Why the race to get as many people as possible to get tested 'even if they have no symptoms'?

Overall case numbers are dropping, as are the number of hospitalisations, and indeed deaths.

Is this a new way for trialling out 'local lockdowns'?

Or is this just all a load of fearmongering bollocks?

It is a funny one that use of surge and one the MSM have been using when referring to cases, even when they have been dropping.  I think it is all part of fear mongering and one that would not happen if it was a real deadly pandemic.

Where are the variants coming from, some dodgy testing? Feck knows, but it's all bollox, just like the bat-snake flu & wet market story.

The Test and Trace was never intended to be a solution, but a merry go round for the gullible and making targeted businesses less profitable. It has had its day of propaganda limelight.

The surge testing of the South African variant travelling circus show has toured dozens and dozens of London postcodes, over the last 3 months. Also of note was the strange case of the missing person of the Brazilain variant found in Croydon, South London.  During WW2 anti-aircraft guns would be set up and move from street to street to shoot up into the sky, not aiming at enemy aircraft, but as a wartime morale booster.  The surge testing is the opposite of the wartime morale booster, to break morale.  I suspect the circus is sent to areas which are not taking the pandemic seriously.  And part of gathering DNA in an ad hoc way or/and something else sinister with those long cotton buds? 

HEALTH%20Coronavirus%20%2012503686.jpg?w

Asymptomatic Testing Circus Tent, Brockwell Park, Lambeth, London.

You mention about trialling local lockdowns, we have gone from a natonal lockdown, to a regional lockdown and back again to a national lockdown with a very slow release to finish off the economy. I think it is highly likely that we will get local lockdowns for local people.

• Sad 1

On 3/17/2021 at 1:17 PM, bradlaw said:

8077fe41a7ae1f0b.jpg

This must have been widely shared already because FB's AI has already learnt it as it blocked me within SECONDS of posting it

image.png.bdff3a33b27e650c76f2269e382e1cb2.png

Edited by skitzorat

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/met-police-terrorism-coronavirus-anti-vaxxers-b73161.html

Labour wants new laws that fine social media companies if they don't censor more content. 

Vaccine Misinformation aka the truth. 

What a scumbag Neil Basu is - implying those who question the safety of vaccines are terrorists or right wing extremists. An old tactic but a lot of people still believe the idea all 'conspiracy theorists' are right wing. And they link to the actearly.uk counter terrorism site encouraging people to shop their family members to the police over the slightest change in behaviour-

Screenshot_2021-03-18_03-05-07.jpg.9f6d6077bb38ab8f62b28523d68394dd.jpg

Edited by BossCrow

On 3/17/2021 at 1:58 PM, Claire said:

Does anyone know anything about how a liquified liver could be related to the covid 19 shot?

I'm no Dr, but have studied a lot of perspectives on what many censored Drs and experts have been saying about the potentialities of this poison. My take on your question would be:

...... that immediately after having the shot one of the body's first responses was to activate the liver in an attempt to decontaminate and the purify the body of the new toxins, causing it to go into overdrive. Sensing this, the 'instructions' in the synthetic mRNA that was injected into the cells (although, we are told, they are only coded to seek out spike proteins on the SARS-COV-2 virus (which doesn't exist)) the body (now with new 'instructions') turned on itself: attacking the cells that make up the liver viewing it as "the enemy" as it drew attention to itself working so hard to eliminate the ingredients of the jab from the body - liquefying it in the process???  I don't know but turning the body on itself was one of the things the shot could do in the future according to many that I've listening to.... theoretically the sky's the limit on how many ways (diseases known to medical literature) that could play itself out as..