Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 3/17/2021 at 8:02 AM, Outsider said:

Thanks, that's good advice.

I'm indeed having problems at the moment with what you describe in your second paragraph...I need to rebalance myself as I think at the moment I'm tilting towards paranoia.

Over-thinking, over-analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition, leaving opportunities behind.

Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

On 3/17/2021 at 8:28 AM, Saved said:

I've videoed him and his Mrs when they visited Brum years back. In my still from video he is sitting much higher up. In the MSM image, it looks more like a Photoshop image with his head implanted at the wrong height.

Screenshot_20210316_212406.jpg

Screenshot_20210316_212516.jpg

Which one is the animation?

1198195676_Screenshot2021-03-18142951-min.png.afbc307c14a6e00c12074f5f96afb6af.png

I just herd a news flash on the car radio the vaccine that causes blood clots is actually safe in Australia , well that's a relief, when I'm not lining up for one I know I'll be safe

Edited by peter

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

"Who would have thought ... that in the 21st century that there would be a significant lobby opposing vaccination, given its track record in eradicating so many terrible diseases and its current potential to protect and liberate some of the most vulnerable in our society from coronavirus?" 🤣

Prince Charles criticises anti-vaxxers, saying Covid vaccines can 'protect and liberate'

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/17/prince-charles-vaccine-covid-anti-vaxxers

What a plonker! The plonker prince should read Dr Vernon Coleman's book . which shows that from smallpox onwards that the track record of vaccines is not as advertised, the vaxxers are long on self-publicity but short on actual positive achievement, bit like Thatch and Blair.

1 hour ago, perpetual said:

I doubt it was deleted. Mandela effect or you visited a parallel world.

Doubt all you want mate.....Myself and others KNOW it has been deleted.

I read every entry in the thread in question.

I demand a moderator finds out who removed it and lets us know.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Prince Charles criticises anti-vaxxers, saying Covid vaccines can 'protect and liberate

Of course they protect and liberate ( the earth from all the useless eaters)

Edited by peter

On 3/17/2021 at 9:19 AM, AnarchicBreeze said:

Can't help but think big pharma is just a greedy willing tool in a much bigger agenda. Governments are just corrupt and bought puppets. 

Edit... Governments are traitors to their own people. They're taking their 30 pieces of silver and handing us over into slavery

Governments are open traitors to their own people. They're taking their 30 pieces of silver and handing us over into slavery by traumatizing their populations to sell vaccines for the pharmaceutical industry; forcing the brainwashed masses to their knees; begging for protection from all the deadly unseens so Global One-World Govt can be ceremoniously ushered in under a waterfall of tears from the rejoicing bedwetters.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pete675 said:

What a plonker! The plonker prince should read Dr Vernon Coleman's book . which shows that from smallpox onwards that the track record of vaccines is not as advertised, the vaxxers are long on self-publicity but short on actual positive achievement, bit like Thatch and Blair.

It's the same scam they pulled with water fluoridation. Tooth decay was coming down anyway, then they added fluoride, and claimed it was the fluoride. It doesn't matter that the fraud was exposed long ago [ https://fluoridealert.org/studies/diesendorf-1986/ ], the scam still continues.

Look at these clowns now switching the parameters of the debate. Instead of debating whether the vaccine should be paused for safety reasons, like over 20 other countries have done, they are now 'arguing' over why people can't get the vaccine more quickly. https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/health-minister-defends-covid-19-vaccine-rollout-despite-rush-of-calls-20210318-p57bss.html

Edited by DarianF

b980390c838330bde595fce9fad9b6b6c03ac673

‘Very safe’: Top health experts keep faith in vaccine, despite allergic reactions

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/very-safe-top-health-experts-keep-faith-in-covid-19-despite-allergic-reactions-20210317-p57boo.html

"The country’s top health officials have urged those with a history of anaphylaxis to still get vaccinated following four cases of severe allergic reactions to the AstraZeneca vaccine in Queensland and two cases in Western Australia."

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

At 1:48 I couldn't contain it anymore and screamed with such uncontrollable laughter that it made me shed tears for the first time in a very, very long time🤣

That accent makes me laugh every time. Classic.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic