Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"Who would have thought ... that in the 21st century that there would be a significant lobby opposing vaccination, given its track record in eradicating so many terrible diseases and its current potential to protect and liberate some of the most vulnerable in our society from coronavirus?" 🤣

Prince Charles criticises anti-vaxxers, saying Covid vaccines can 'protect and liberate'

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/17/prince-charles-vaccine-covid-anti-vaxxers

well charles who would have thought that you could hang around with britains most prolific rapist and pedo for all those years whilst the british public gave many warnings to the british police about jimmy saville and what he was upto and yet no one in your police protection squad ever tipped you off about him and no one in british intelligence ever saw fit to warn you to stay away from the guy

mind you no one told your brother andrew not to hang around with americas most prolific pedo jeffrey epstein either....

what the fuck are you people doing at the top of our society? and you want us to listen to you over these mystery juice injections you and your eugenics chums now want to give us all?

are you fucking kidding me? You think i've forgotten the centuries of bloodshed wrought on this country and its people by the crown? NO!

charlesDM0905_468x521.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

th?id=OIP.a6HFMCDWOhGH_7uZJT5vXAHaD4%26p

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well charles who would have thought that you could hang around with britains most prolific rapist and pedo for all those years whilst the british public gave many warnings to the british police about jimmy saville and what he was upto and yet no one in your police protection squad ever tipped you off about him and no one in british intelligence ever saw fit to warn you to stay away from the guy

mind you no one told your brother andrew not to hang around with americas most prolific pedo jeffrey epstein either....

what the fuck are you people doing at the top of our society? and you want us to listen to you over these mystery juice injections you and your eugenics chums now want to give us all?

are you fucking kidding me? You think i've forgotten the centuries of bloodshed wrought on this country and its people by the crown? NO!

charlesDM0905_468x521.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

th?id=OIP.a6HFMCDWOhGH_7uZJT5vXAHaD4%26p

129936634_MEMEVariants(53).jpg.8cc1198cb0abfa7c0f5a0e638e895599.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"Who would have thought ... that in the 21st century that there would be a significant lobby opposing vaccination, given its track record in eradicating so many terrible diseases and its current potential to protect and liberate some of the most vulnerable in our society from coronavirus?" 🤣

Prince Charles criticises anti-vaxxers, saying Covid vaccines can 'protect and liberate'

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/17/prince-charles-vaccine-covid-anti-vaxxers

Yes - and who would want to live in democracy and decide about own body?! 🥴

10 minutes ago, DarianF said:

And I’m going to have an infusion because I want to make sure that the cancer that was in my body does not return. I’m not asking you what’s in the infusion. I’m not looking up all of the ingredients in the infusion. I am sticking out my arm and I am taking the infusion. We must take the vaccine.

here's a little tip for you lady...if you don't want to get cancer again you might want to avoid carcinogenic environmental factors and that means looking inside things and knowing whats what because that is the ONLY thing that will protect you

the government regulators won't do a damn thing

41 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

We have had a year lockdown (pretty much) over the common cold and apparently 670 deaths under 60 with no pre-existing conditions. What a fucking shit show, it seems to be getting worse as well, people are convinced these vaccines are saving them from something. 

The Illuminiati have pulled the trigger on every agenda they planned to implement by 2030.

They have already abolished human rights and are trying to further subvert International Law.

Gender neutrality is being fostered and imposed on young learners through online grooming.

Police have been granted unprecedented powers to infringe upon liberty and commit crimes.

The right to freedom of movement and to protest against the government has been rescinded.

Bodily integrity is being removed to enable the state to enforce experimental human gene editing.

Cash is being replaced by digital credit and a health-passport is required for access to amenities.

All this was achieved under the ruse of a “global pandemic” and for our safety and security.

This operation took one year. Imagine how much further they can go this year, if we let them…

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

129936634_MEMEVariants(53).jpg.8cc1198cb0abfa7c0f5a0e638e895599.jpg

oprah remember when you had a secret meeting with bill gates and other billionaires to discuss how you were all going to reduce the worlds population?

Billionaires Try to Shrink World's Population, Report Says

By Robert Frank

May 26, 2009 11:57 am ET

https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-WHB-1322

They're called the Good Club - and they want to save the world

Sun 31 May 2009 00.01 BST

It is the most elite club in the world. Ordinary people need not apply. Indeed there is no way to ask to join. You simply have to be very, very rich and very, very generous. On a global scale.

This is the Good Club, the name given to the tiny global elite of billionaire philanthropists who recently held their first and highly secretive meeting in the heart of New York City.

The names of some of the members are familiar figures: Bill Gates, George Soros, Warren Buffett, Oprah Winfrey, David Rockefeller and Ted Turner. But there are others, too, like business giants Eli and Edythe Broad, who are equally wealthy but less well known. All told, its members are worth $125bn.

The meeting - called by Gates, Buffett and Rockefeller - was held in response to the global economic downturn and the numerous health and environmental crises that are plaguing the globe. It was, in some ways, a summit to save the world.

No wonder that when news of the secret meeting leaked, via the seemingly unusual source of an Irish-American website, it sent shock waves through the worlds of philanthropy, development aid and even diplomacy. "It is really unprecedented. It is the first time a group of donors of this level of wealth has met like that behind closed doors in what is in essence a billionaires' club," said Ian Wilhelm, senior writer at the Chronicle of Philanthropy magazine.

There is little doubt that members of the Good Club have done amazing work. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, with a current endowment of more than $30bn, is the biggest philanthropic organisation ever. Just one of its projects, the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation, is estimated by the WHO to have prevented 3.4 million deaths in just eight years.

The Soros Foundation has done valuable work setting up democratic institutions and independent media across the former Soviet bloc. These titans of philanthropy have also started a trend among the slightly less wealthy. While Gates's and Soros's efforts bestride the world, major philanthropists have emerged in specific regions like India or Latin America funding their own pet ideas and projects. Gayle Peterson, co-founder of Headwaters Group Philanthropic Services, recently gave advice to a businessman who wanted to set up a foundation to give away $280m annually in south-east Asia. "He told us: I want to be just like Bill Gates," she said.

There is also the issue of accountability. Even the most repressive of national governments is on some level beholden to its own people, or has the capacity to change and reform under popular pressure. But who votes for the Good Club?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/may/31/new-york-billionaire-philanthropists

Edited by Macnamara

Snip-it_1616028768720.jpg.e91fb5ccd505e8d2bd0f150110ac83e2.jpg

Picture this wartime measure on top of covid rules. If we had war while in covid that would be a war within a war. Has that ever happened before? In 1918 the war and pandemic did not occur at same time. At least I have yet to see war measures signs and pandemic measures signs side by side.

On 3/17/2021 at 8:02 AM, Outsider said:

Thanks, that's good advice.

I'm indeed having problems at the moment with what you describe in your second paragraph...I need to rebalance myself as I think at the moment I'm tilting towards paranoia.

Over-thinking, over-analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition, leaving opportunities behind.

Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

On 3/17/2021 at 8:28 AM, Saved said:

I've videoed him and his Mrs when they visited Brum years back. In my still from video he is sitting much higher up. In the MSM image, it looks more like a Photoshop image with his head implanted at the wrong height.

Screenshot_20210316_212406.jpg

Screenshot_20210316_212516.jpg

Which one is the animation?

1198195676_Screenshot2021-03-18142951-min.png.afbc307c14a6e00c12074f5f96afb6af.png

I just herd a news flash on the car radio the vaccine that causes blood clots is actually safe in Australia , well that's a relief, when I'm not lining up for one I know I'll be safe

Edited by peter