Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

37 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

And because it's 'just' Tanzania, the rest of the world will quickly gloss over this, surprised they didn't have him down as a covid stat.

Although the vice-president said the cause of President Magufuli’s death was heart failure, opposition politicians had earlier alleged that he was sick from COVID-19.

John Magufuli, one of Africa's most prominent "covid deniers" said vaccinations were dangerous and urged people not to listen to those advising about birth control, some of it coming from foreigners, because it has sinister motives..

His murder could not be more flagrant. RIP

• Like 4
  • Replies 59.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Tic toc dancers?

I don't think that people are spontaneously deciding to do tic toc dance videos with their work colleagues. I believe that it is coming down from above to the managers who then get the front line staff to make the videos

So why do such a totally bizarre thing in the middle of an alleged national crisis unless its to mock us by showing us the level of control they have over uniformed people in this country? ie by making them all dance like puppets on a string

Its not funny or charming....its disturbing

Its like the dance of death cartoons they were doing in the plague

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

yes ,i agree. i have been to the Drs a couple of times recently ( in NSW) and whilst in the waiting room i hear the receptionists answering phone inquiries from patients wanting the vaccine . There ought to be more angry patients NOT wanting it .Im very disillusioned with Australians at the moment but not really surprised .

How many of these patients have actually read the product information? I would say, NONE of them. They've just watched the mainstream media and that's good enough for them.

AUSTRALIAN PRODUCT INFORMATION

COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca: (ChAdOx1-S)solution for injection

https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01194-1&d=202103171016933

Australians have become a bunch of absultely pathetic brainwashed sheep.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

wow....there is no trace of that conversation ever having happened on this forum!

Someone has deleted it. It's either been deleted by the staff or someone has hacked the forum

Tanzania's Covid-sceptic President John Magufuli dies from 'heart complications' aged 61 after not being seen in public for two weeks amid rumours he had contracted coronavirus

• Vice President Samia Suluhu Hassan announced the death in a televised address
  • Magufuli had not been seen in public since February 27, spurring rumours
  • There was speculation he contracted Covid, but VP said he died of heart illness 

By Reuters

Published: 20:55, 17 March 2021 | Updated: 21:41, 17 March 2021

Tanzania's President John Magufuli, one of Africa's most prominent coronavirus sceptics, has died aged 61.

Vice President Samia Suluhu Hassan announced the president's death in a televised national address on Wednesday.

Magufuli had not been seen in public since February 27, sparking rumours that he had contracted COVID-19. Officials denied on March 12 that he had fallen ill.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9373769/Tanzanias-vice-president-announces-death-President-Magufuli-state-TV.html

I guess his successor will implement full coronavirus regulations forthwith and a nationwide vaccination programme.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I don't think that people are spontaneously deciding to do tic toc dance videos with their work colleagues. I believe that it is coming down from above to the managers who then get the front line staff to make the videos

So why do such a totally bizarre thing in the middle of a alleged national crisis unless its to mock us by showing us the level of control they have over uniformed people in this country? ie by making them all dance like puppets on a string

Its not funny or charming....its disturbing

Its like the dance of death cartoons they were doing in the plague

100% agree mate. I work for nhs and despise those cringey vids. They are part of a satanic ritual.

The reason I brought them up, you asked where are our hero warriors. I was being funny by suggesting in this crazy upside down world that those dancing kunts were seen as that.

I shit you not, I've tried to get sensible discussion from my colleagues about said dance vids......errrr errrr they just doing it to keep spirits up and others.

Is that so? In a supposed pandemic, they have hours of rehearsal time to perform? After such a hard shift saving lives? I think not.

I have 4 close friends working in hospitals over north east. They say life is normal apart from these silly fucking dancing vids. Like wtf? 

Some zionist is sitting there in front of computer saying wtf? It worked for uptown funk......... why not this?

1 minute ago, Velma said:

I guess his successor will implement full coronavirus regulations forthwith and a nationwide vaccination programme.

Vice President Samia Sulhu Hassan married to Hafidh Ameir

is that Hafidh Ameir this guy:

Hafidh Ameir

HIV/AIDS REGIONAL COORDINATOR at TACAIDS

https://tz.linkedin.com/in/hafidh-ameir-4b243935

Or is that someone else?

2 minutes ago, perpetual said:

I doubt it was deleted.

the pirate council has had more posts deleted then anyone on this forum

muir had over 6000 posts wiped out in the previous 'hack'

2 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Mandela effect or you visited a parallel world.

don't gaslight me...a bunch of other people here remember the conversation. I have a good memory for these things

Either i'm not finding the posts for some reason or they have been removed

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1

Orchestrated vaccine shortage causes a one month delay in supplies to the under-50’s, to create a demand, from an age group who are not even vulnerable to the fake virus, or it’s Filipino variant!

• Haha 1

We have had a year lockdown (pretty much) over the common cold and apparently 670 deaths under 60 with no pre-existing conditions. What a fucking shit show, it seems to be getting worse as well, people are convinced these vaccines are saving them from something. 

Just now, perpetual said:

May be it wasn't in this mega thread. Have you searched the forum wide?

i hope it is still on the forum somewhere but i've been doing forum-wide keyword searches

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the pirate council has had more posts deleted then anyone on this forum

muir had over 6000 posts wiped out in the previous 'hack'

don't gaslight me...a bunch of other people here remember the conversation. I have a good memory for these things

Either i'm not finding the posts for some reason or they have been removed

I just tried looking at page 1 of this thread, then searching some of the terms used but couldn't get results for stuff that's definitely there. So it could be a problem with the search function. A lot of sites seem to have this problem for me, eg. bitchute & brandnewtube.

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

We have had a year lockdown (pretty much) over the common cold and apparently 670 deaths under 60 with no pre-existing conditions. What a fucking shit show, it seems to be getting worse as well, people are convinced these vaccines are saving them from something. 

we knew that they would start cycling the PCR tests at a lower number of cycles of amplification which would then see less false positives and therefore less 'cases' so that they could then say the vaccines are working

The WHO even published a piece on their website saying that PCR cycling at high thresholds was problematic and that court case in portugal ruled the same

• Like 1
Just now, BossCrow said:

I just tried looking at page 1 of this thread, then searching some of the terms used but couldn't get results for stuff that's definitely there. So it could be a problem with the search function. A lot of sites seem to have this problem for me, eg. bitchute & brandnewtube.

it could be....but i tried a LOT of different keywords

Just now, Macnamara said:

it could be....but i tried a LOT of different keywords

Try some stuff on pg 1 in case I'm wrong - I'm not very familiar with using the search options on this site.

Take the vaccine, don't look at the ingredients, this is the only way we get our lives back, trust your doctor, trust your pastor. We must take the vaccine. Craziest woman in America (time coded):

11 minutes ago, Velma said:

Orchestrated vaccine shortage causes a one month delay in supplies to the under-50’s, to create a demand, from an age group who are not even vulnerable to the fake virus, or it’s Filipino variant!

some people are cancelling their appointments over fears of blood clots with the astra zeneca jab

Under 40's are the people of breeding age. If their genome is affected by these 'gene therapy' jabs then conceivably they could pass on corrupted DNA coding to their offspring

So this is a key threshold

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

so either the intelligence services have someone on the staff here who's throwing posts down the memory hole or they are just hacking the forum

Strange to think of the level of authority it would need to coordinate such decisions. I mean who would have the clearance to order someone to remove posts predicting the death of the tanzanian president?

Also think about some sort of edward snowden type tech actually then following that order....would they not stop to consider what a strange order that is to be given?

I think... Everyone with common sense could predict this... Time for Lukashenko? - I guess... THey will not have to kill him - at least. You know - old trick about democracy and other BS. Fake riots and so on... We are left alone... Nowhere to escape 🥴

19 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Good thought mate. It resonated. Just hoped you might have motive 

Climbing into the mind of some kind of advanced psycopath like Bill Gates. It's a very difficult task for a normal human. Too much humanity in me I guess. I just can't do it. 🤣

• Haha 1

"Who would have thought ... that in the 21st century that there would be a significant lobby opposing vaccination, given its track record in eradicating so many terrible diseases and its current potential to protect and liberate some of the most vulnerable in our society from coronavirus?" 🤣

Prince Charles criticises anti-vaxxers, saying Covid vaccines can 'protect and liberate'

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/17/prince-charles-vaccine-covid-anti-vaxxers

18 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Take the vaccine, don't look at the ingredients, this is the only way we get our lives back, trust your doctor, trust your pastor.

I'm not going to take any health advice from that lady

• Haha 2

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/new-york-gov-andrew-cuomo-covid-19-press-conference-transcript-march-15

Tracey Edwards: (26:59)
We need you to keep going with this vaccine. COVID has devastated the state. Long Island continues to be one of the hardest hit regions, especially for our Black and brown New Yorkers. We must take the vaccine.

Tracey Edwards: (27:18)
Now I’m going to tell you a personal story, off script. So today, right after this, I am going to have an infusion. And I’m going to have an infusion because I want to make sure that the cancer that was in my body does not return. I’m not asking you what’s in the infusion. I’m not looking up all of the ingredients in the infusion. I am sticking out my arm and I am taking the infusion. And that’s what we have to do. Our communities take insulin, metformin, all kinds of… We can line up at the drugstore so quickly, because we want to save our lives. And that’s what the governor is talking about. We must take the vaccine. The vaccine is a weapon that wins the war on COVID.

Tracey Edwards: (28:25)
And we need our clergy, because as Martin Luther King said, religion and science are not competing interests. They are our trusted messengers. And when your pastor says to do something, you trust your pastor, you trust your doctor. That’s what we need to do. This shot is the only thing that will get our lives back, whichever vaccine is offered to you. The governor, our governor has done an amazing job for Long Island, for New York. It is there for you to take it and we cannot have any excuses at all. We all need to do our part, not just for ourselves, but for our families, for our friends, for our community.

Tracey Edwards: (29:29)
So governor, I thank you for being here. You stay continuing to lead us through this crisis because we need you. Thank you.

• Haha 1