Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Yep, frighting how a head of state can just be taken out....we're all suddenly very vunerable.

they've taken out a head of state but they've done it in a way in which they have plausible deniability because they are claiming it is down to heart troubles!

But the people around that president must know the truth so are they going to make a fuss about this or have they been bought off and are now going to get onboard the bill gates gavi-express to final-solutionsville?

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

they've taken out a head of state but they've done it in a way in which they have plausible deniability because they are claiming it is down to heart troubles!

But the people around that president must know the truth so are they going to make a fuss about this or have they been bought off and are now going to get onboard the bill gates gavi-express to final-solutionsville?

What's happening to this country just shows the power of money to corrupt anyone.

Snip-it_1616022084254.jpg.68e5562f33bfdd8f48ba56f79a7e3f8c.jpg

Could this be why most muzzled citizens walk past without making eye contact? The fear they may attract small talk that would shatter their distorted view of reality wide open? Or is it that the media told them to beware of covid deniers because we are cannibals that love the taste of muzzled gimps?

12 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

do you remember a conversation in this forum where some of us were joking that he was going to die?

That conversation appears to have been completely wiped off the forum

Ditto Captain Tom having the jab...

5 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Ditto Captain Tom having the jab...

has that one gone too?

I know they deleted it from newspapers

The newspaper says that the tanzanian president is to be replaced by a lady called 'hassan' whose husband is called Hafidh Ameir

I've found a Dr Hafidh Ameir in tanzania in a quick online search and that guy, if its the same Hafidh Ameir married to the new president is the regional coordinator for HIV

This makes me wonder if he is already involved in virus control and vaccines.....something to maybe dig a bit into?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

And because it's 'just' Tanzania, the rest of the world will quickly gloss over this, surprised they didn't have him down as a covid stat.

so lets make another prediction.....now they will aggressively roll out covid injections across tanzania with the help of bill gate's GAVI institute

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Outsider said:

What's happening to this country just shows the power of money to corrupt anyone.

money and/or threats

John Perkins used to work for the CIA bribing democratically elected leaders and his job was to go in there with a suitcase of cash and offer it to the new leader to bribe them into doing something. If they refused he would tell them that the CIA would kill them if they didn't play ball. If they still didn't comply the CIA would send in their 'jackals' to take the guy out

Perkins confessed all this in his book 'confessions of an economic hitman' and you can watch him do talks on the subject on youtube if you don't want to read the whole book. Worth a listen

50 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

do you remember a conversation in this forum where some of us were joking that he was going to die?

That conversation appears to have been completely wiped off the forum

Not so long ago I made an allusion to I am legend when talking about pretending to have the virus with the "Come out Neville" phrase that comes from it. This funnily enough predated posts about the Infowars program that drew similarities with the film of the novel.

No problem if the mods are tidying up but anyone who has followed my posts over the last 10 years knows I will make humour of something that could be quite tragic if it came to fruition.

Radio 4 did an adaption of Matheson's book some years ago and have regularly repeated it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00cjzpf

Edited by serpentine

7 hours ago, perpetual said:

I know it's f'd up for the minute but we need to concentrate and tackle on the weak points such as the PCR test first. If we manage to collapse enough 'myth' we may never have to even go there. See when you have a problem, never go to the toughest one to resolve first.

PCR is definitely the achilles heel of this whole fraud.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, serpentine said:

Not so long ago I made an allusion to I am legend when talking about pretending to have the virus with the "Come out Neville" phrase that comes from it. This funnily enough predated posts about the Infowars program that drew similarities with the film of the novel.

and your posts have gone missing?

4 minutes ago, serpentine said:

Just that one I can see. I have a tendency to insert words to aid memory.

so either the intelligence services have someone on the staff here who's throwing posts down the memory hole or they are just hacking the forum

Strange to think of the level of authority it would need to coordinate such decisions. I mean who would have the clearance to order someone to remove posts predicting the death of the tanzanian president?

Also think about some sort of edward snowden type tech actually then following that order....would they not stop to consider what a strange order that is to be given?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

On 3/16/2021 at 10:53 PM, Macnamara said:

I'm reading a couple of books about the second world war just now including one about a completely insane SAS raid after D-Day and there were so many sacrifices made by people to win that war and yet just a lifetime later it looks like our own government is setting out to exterminate us

Where are the patriots and heros today? Is it just that all the people in the system believe what the government is telling them?

Surely there would be people in for example the SAS that would have a problem with the government injecting experimental and dangerous mRNA into the entire british public?

If all those people in uniform whether in the military or the police are not fighting to protect us, the british people, then what the hell are they fighting for?

Tic toc dancers?

37 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

And because it's 'just' Tanzania, the rest of the world will quickly gloss over this, surprised they didn't have him down as a covid stat.

Although the vice-president said the cause of President Magufuli’s death was heart failure, opposition politicians had earlier alleged that he was sick from COVID-19.

John Magufuli, one of Africa's most prominent "covid deniers" said vaccinations were dangerous and urged people not to listen to those advising about birth control, some of it coming from foreigners, because it has sinister motives..

His murder could not be more flagrant. RIP

• Like 4