Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Snip-it_1616020689812.jpg.c9c0f17e61ec0a422e641b62f7697604.jpg

This pretty much describes the vast majority of covid believers. They know nothing because they refuse to investigate yet they are sold on total fabrications. I have seen people laugh off a perfectly well structured explanation of the hoax while neglecting to claim they will check it out later. In the wild these folk dont survive the night. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

'covid regulations' WTF... 🤢

Yup, we used to a thing called a constitution, and our laws were supposed to be based on this.

Basically now our constitution is about as worthless as toilet paper, as our country decends into our new (covid regulations) totalitarian nightmare.

I have to say though, there is now a lot more people starting to question the narrative, but most are too terrified of doing anything about it, even going to a protest is off limits for most of these folks.

I tell you, if this is some sort of massive test to see if humanity should continue, then we have failed miserably.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, truther79 said:

I agree. 

The big issue or problem so to speak, is that some do not see that people need to be educated in steps.

When teaching, you don't start a kid off by getting them to do geometry or statistical analysis in Maths. You start them off by doing basic adding, taking away etc.

If you go full-on like this guy, as right as he is, people can't take it in.

Start with the basics. Step by step. You'll win more people to the cause that way. In my opinion.

Yes, that's how to un-brainwash people. Get them to admit one single fact that is an inconsistency. That cracks open their mind. Eg, The average life expectancy in the UK is 81 years. The average age of people reportedly dying of Covid is 82.5 yrs.

But all I see everywhere is literal psychosis, I'd never challenge them, they are too far gone most of them. 

I'm the only mum who goes to our primary school without a mask, and the only mum whose child at our secondary doesn't get tested or wear a mask- literally, the only one. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Does anyone remember a conversation we had in this thread where i joked that the tanzanian presidents plane would crash into the ground?

I can't find that post anywhere

wow....there is no trace of that conversation ever having happened on this forum!

Someone has deleted it. It's either been deleted by the staff or someone has hacked the forum

Tanzania's Covid-sceptic President John Magufuli dies from 'heart complications' aged 61 after not being seen in public for two weeks amid rumours he had contracted coronavirus

• Vice President Samia Suluhu Hassan announced the death in a televised address
  • Magufuli had not been seen in public since February 27, spurring rumours
  • There was speculation he contracted Covid, but VP said he died of heart illness 

By Reuters

Published: 20:55, 17 March 2021 | Updated: 21:41, 17 March 2021

Tanzania's President John Magufuli, one of Africa's most prominent coronavirus sceptics, has died aged 61.

Vice President Samia Suluhu Hassan announced the president's death in a televised national address on Wednesday.

Magufuli had not been seen in public since February 27, sparking rumours that he had contracted COVID-19. Officials denied on March 12 that he had fallen ill.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9373769/Tanzanias-vice-president-announces-death-President-Magufuli-state-TV.html

4 hours ago, perpetual said:

Some of you have ditched TV because you realised that it's a mouthpiece of the cabal i.e. BS

What I hated most were the advertisements. You watch a show and start rolling along with the tempo of the drama then they sack your concentration to blast you with some loud advertisement about catfood. It plagued me throughout my youth and I have blamed that practice for the epidemic levels of attention deficit disorder in society. Always being intruded upon and redirected several times during a 30 minutes segment. I have heard people dismiss these intrusions as great opportunities to run to the fridge for snacks. I was the type that had everything ready to sit and enjoy the show without becoming a ferret on a double cappucino at every commercial 🤣

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

It was odds on it would happen.

We're fucked.

do you remember a conversation in this forum where some of us were joking that he was going to die?

That conversation appears to have been completely wiped off the forum

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

do you remember a conversation in this forum where some of us were joking that he was going to die?

Yep I can clearly remember it being discussed.....the proles won't care less or know who he was but for us lot this is serious shit.

Edited by Outsider
  • Like 1

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

I was still lurking back then, but I 100% remember that post/conversation on here.

Thanks.....i can't find those posts anywhere

I made one post joking that his plane was going to crash into the ground in a fireball and then i wrote a follow up post talking about how democratically elected leaders in south and central america had been assassinated in that way by someone handing over a taperecorder (with hidden explosives inside) to someone as they were about to board a plane before detonating it once it was off the ground

We predicted this guys death and the posts have vanished

5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Yep, frighting how a head of state can just be taken out....we're all suddenly very vunerable.

they've taken out a head of state but they've done it in a way in which they have plausible deniability because they are claiming it is down to heart troubles!

But the people around that president must know the truth so are they going to make a fuss about this or have they been bought off and are now going to get onboard the bill gates gavi-express to final-solutionsville?

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

they've taken out a head of state but they've done it in a way in which they have plausible deniability because they are claiming it is down to heart troubles!

But the people around that president must know the truth so are they going to make a fuss about this or have they been bought off and are now going to get onboard the bill gates gavi-express to final-solutionsville?

What's happening to this country just shows the power of money to corrupt anyone.

12 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Ditto Captain Tom having the jab...

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic