Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

COVID surge testing in Muswell Hill, North London for everyone over 15 years-old asked to come forward for testing, even without symptoms, because of one case of the mythical Brazilian variant has been detected in N10.  I suspect this is like the surge testing announced last week for Battersea, SW11 and Putney, SW15, which I believe is done where too many people are out and about, not giving a rats arse about the scamdemic.  It is like, in the old days, when there was an area with high levels of non payment of TV licences, send a BBC TV detector van out, with its fake electronic TV detection equipment, to frighten people into paying up.

 

Covid-19 surge testing: Brazilian variant found in Muswell Hill

Published: 10:13 AM March 17, 2021    Updated: 10:36 AM March 17, 2021
 
pa-58135954.jpg

Testing kits will be dropped at people's homes - Credit: PA

 

A case of the Brazilian variant of Covid-19 has been found in Muswell Hill, as enhanced testing is deployed in N10.  

Residents living in affected postcodes in N10 over the age of 16 are being “strongly encouraged” to take a Covid test this week, even if they are not showing symptoms.

 

The last time - maybe only time - Muswell Hill and Brazil were linked was in the song by Madness, Driving In My Car.

 

"I've been driving in my car, it's not quite a Jaguar
I bought it in Primrose Hill from a bloke from Brazil

drive up to Muswell Hill, I've even been to Selsey Bill"

 

You really cannot make this nonsense up.

 

Madness, eh? It's all in the mind.

 

Somebody's having a very elaborate and childish joke at our expense.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2860

  • oddsnsods

    2304

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2161

  • SimonTV

    1977

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

I know it's The Sun, but

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13581861/oxford-covid-vaccine-approved-millions-before-easter/

 

Hancock:

 

"Because we've got enough of this vaccine on order to vaccinate the whole population - we've got 100 million doses on order - add that to the 30 million doses of Pfizer and that's enough for two doses for the entire population.

"So I can now say with confidence that we can vaccinate everyone, except of course for children because this vaccine has not been trialled on children, and anyway children are much, much less likely to have symptoms from the disease."

 

This guy brushes off lies and corruption like they were pesky flies.

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

COVID surge testing in Muswell Hill, North London for everyone over 15 years-old asked to come forward for testing, even without symptoms, because of one case of the mythical Brazilian variant has been detected in N10.  I suspect this is like the surge testing announced last week for Battersea, SW11 and Putney, SW15, which I believe is done where too many people are out and about, not giving a rats arse about the scamdemic.  It is like, in the old days, when there was an area with high levels of non payment of TV licences, send a BBC TV detector van out, with its fake electronic TV detection equipment, to frighten people into paying up.

 

Covid-19 surge testing: Brazilian variant found in Muswell Hill

Published: 10:13 AM March 17, 2021    Updated: 10:36 AM March 17, 2021
 
pa-58135954.jpg

Testing kits will be dropped at people's homes - Credit: PA

 

A case of the Brazilian variant of Covid-19 has been found in Muswell Hill, as enhanced testing is deployed in N10.  

Residents living in affected postcodes in N10 over the age of 16 are being “strongly encouraged” to take a Covid test this week, even if they are not showing symptoms.

Testing will begin this weekend by Haringey and Barnet councils to help prevent any possible spread, after the positive case was picked up in a N10 postcode in Haringey, through surge testing.  

Haringey Council leader Cllr Joseph Ejiofor said: “We have no reason to think that this variant poses any more threat than the dominant strain of COVID-19, but let’s make no mistake – our battle with Covid-19 is not over and everyone must play their part in stopping further spread.  

“I would urge all in the Muswell Hill area who are asked to come forward for further testing, to do so.  

 

Full article at - https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/covid-brazilian-variant-muswell-hill-enhanced-testing-7831094

 

 

I've been driving in my car, it's not quite a Jaguar..
I bought it in Primrose Hill from a bloke from Brazil.

I drive up to Muswell Hill, I've even been to Selsey Bill.

 

Madness.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

The last time - maybe only time - Muswell Hill and Brazil were linked was in the song by Madness, Driving In My Car.

 

"I've been driving in my car, it's not quite a Jaguar
I bought it in Primrose Hill from a bloke from Brazil

drive up to Muswell Hill, I've even been to Selsey Bill"

 

You really cannot make this nonsense up.

 

Madness, eh? It's all in the mind.

 

Somebody's having a very elaborate and childish joke at our expense.

 lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

I dont know why you are judging this guy for what?? Like talk about read into it.. he was trying to have an adult conversation with two girls is all & maybe they wernt on his level. End of.

 

That was not a normal, back and forth conversation, as I said in another post it was closer to an interrogation than a conversation.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

According to you there no such thing as high altitude..as we live in a dome remember & second law of thermo dynamics state vacuums cant exist without a barrier.........

 

oh come on ,no need for that at all

i thought we were beginning a frank little discussion regarding our opinions on the covid19 mess.

 

tbh i think for the general covid believer nothing, nothing, we say from any angle with any data will change their mind

 

i just floated the CDC mandatory mask study results to see how people would react to the mandatory masks reducing the growth rate of cases by 1.8% and deaths by 1.9%

i got silence from most and one responded that the study is worthless without a functioning track and trace system

 

its just horrifically funny now .. like Evil Dead  ... funny but very very disturbing

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

That was not a normal, back and forth conversation, as I said in another post it was closer to an interrogation than a conversation.

 

Maybe he has a low tolerance for compliant spaccas & their lame arguments.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, wingwang said:

 

The field which shows the number of people who have signed that petition is going up like the numbers on a pump at a petrol station. First time I've seen that on one of those petitions.

 

People waking up to the fact that via the vehicle of covid the government has brought in more control, perhaps?

 

Been refreshing the page with the counter......about 50 new signatures per minute.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, zArk said:

oh come on ,no need for that at all

i thought we were beginning a frank little discussion regarding our opinions on the covid19 mess.

 

tbh i think for the general covid believer nothing, nothing, we say from any angle with any data will change their mind

 

i just floated the CDC mandatory mask study results to see how people would react to the mandatory masks reducing the growth rate of cases by 1.8% and deaths by 1.9%

i got silence from most and one responded that the study is worthless without a functioning track and trace system

 

its just horrifically funny now .. like Evil Dead  ... funny but very very disturbing

 

Terrain theory might be true, with exomes & 5g , but I dont think something you should talk about as gospel & expect others to just agree with you., like dome theory. That was my point.

 

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to post
Share on other sites

Talk of delays with vaccine availability now, for about 4 weeks.

Another reason given in advance to delay getting “ back to normal.”

I personally haven’t been back to normal since eating the magic mushrooms that grew in my garden as a teenager. Eating those got me to be normal and think for myself.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Roscommon said:

Sixteen people have been arrested in Dublin today for failing to comply with directions from a garda to abide by Covid-19 regulations.

Ten have been charged and are due before a special sitting of the Dublin District Court this evening.
 

Source RTE

'covid regulations' WTF... 🤢

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Terrain theory might be true, with exomes & 5g , but I dont think should something you should be talk about as gospel & expect others to just agree with you., like dome theory. That was my point.

 

 

i think if i do not mash out ideas with conflicting ones and dont have different perspectives thrown at me i can easily become rotten. i do not wish to provoke arguments but appreciate honest alternate opinions

 

if i am told 'covid is spreading' i tell them that contagion is a myth, best way forward

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, perpetual said:

 

You must understand....this Covid is very clever. It can penetrate a concrete wall and now I presume that it has teleported itself like in the Startrek. Otherwise, can you explain how it got here? Maybe it hopped on South African grapes some of us ate and got infected?

 

Mind you it would be an interesting question to ask why the council think it is not linked to international travel. How did it got here in the first place then? Just stringing along. lol

 

Otherwise, can you explain how it got here? Wind ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

There was a sci-fi series some years ago called The 4400. Trying to remember all the plot, but it boiled down to the environment changing in a way that breathing in the air caused them to die (via brain bleeding) if they didn't have a vaccine based on special/alien DNA brought back by The 4400. But the vaccine also killed some of the people who took it, I think. So you were left with the "chosen" ones whose DNA could tolerate the new world. I always wondered how much predictive programming was in that show.

sci-fi has always been very much involved in story telling the future. Star Trek and Xfiles are biggies. xfiles is veyr similar to your example

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Clubsandwich said:

Fauci talking about having all children vaccinated in 2022. How is that even a thing? How many children have passed with COVID? 0? These really are the end times 

After his death...

 

1 minute ago, perpetual said:

 

You must understand....this Covid is very clever. It can penetrate a concrete wall and now I presume that it has teleported itself like in the Startrek. Otherwise, can you explain how it got here? Maybe it hopped on South African grapes some of us ate and got infected?

 

Mind you it would be an interesting question to ask why the council think it is not linked to international travel. How did it got here in the first place then? Just stringing along. lol

 

Maybe just some BL grew it here. I guess I could grow some Polish variant. Anyone interested? 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I understand the lust for power and control. Humanity has seen many men like these rise and fall going back to ancient Babylon. Perhaps the goal today is the same as it was then: for humans to become as gods, but only the elite. We might be living in a re-run of Genesis 6

is this question what psychology has been searching for or is psychology created to hide the reason from people??

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zArk said:

 

i think if i do not mash out ideas with conflicting ones and dont have different perspectives thrown at me i can easily become rotten. i do not wish to provoke arguments but appreciate honest alternate opinions

 

if i am told 'covid is spreading' i tell them that contagion is a myth, best way forward

 

Well working in air conditioning & going on planes & catching colds everytime I have pondered why & if it might be the radiation form the sun bringing out the toxins, but makes much more sense its coming from the air con & considering I was fit as a fiddle & eating healthy & detoxing.. I got into gut health & after about 6 months seemed to have sorted the problem... Then putting peroxide in my ears when I get symptoms & never had a cold since. Dunno how that fits in with terrain..need to clean out your ears.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Liberty said:

Former Brexit guy!🤣

THANK YOU Astra Zeneca for your vaccine which I had yesterday, thank you NHS for superb efficiency. Feel great this am, after lovely early morning run.
 

For a few hundred thousand dollars more they could have got him to describe it as an orgasmic experience 😄 No doubt an "economy" shill.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...