Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

I caught a few seconds of “footy” on the telly while scrolling through my 2000 channels. – All the footballers, managers, coaches massed together hugging joyously, big smiles on their faces. – No muzzles, gloves or social distancing in evidence. – Obviously it’s “safe” for millionaire sportsmen to mingle and hug, but for the plebs it’s “unsafe”, with £100 fines for noncompliance.

14 minutes ago, Problem child said:

What are peoples thoughts on the lady who gives an account of people getting sick in Sweden at 5.45mins in? 

Ive not seen her before and she does have a large hole in her hat.

Slightly alarming stuff if its genuine!

Telia Sweden has built 15 base stations. Telia Sweden will build another 60 base stations during July.

The 5G network will cover most of central Stockholm by mid-summer. Telia said it will be expanding its 5G network in additional 12 cities including Gothenburg and Malmo later this year.

https://www.telecomlead.com/5g/telia-to-launch-5g-network-in-stockholm-with-ericsson-95332

24 minutes ago, metak88 said:

thanks, yea I saw that they had coverage over there but it blows my mind a bit that they are already seeing symptoms from the radiation.  And yet again the hospitals doing the opposite of what they are meant to be doing. 

50 minutes ago, Problem child said:

What are peoples thoughts on the lady who gives an account of people getting sick in Sweden at 5.45mins in? 

Ive not seen her before and she does have a large hole in her hat.

Slightly alarming stuff if its genuine!

I do believe it is genuine. If both women and a lot more people were to read "The invisible rainbow"  they would realise what they bare saying makes perfect sense.

On 7/23/2020 at 3:46 PM, owen said:

Australia really is over the top, speeding fines for doing 1 mph over limit, now all this corona crap they enforce. My sister lived there for a number of years, she says easy going laid back  Aussies  is one of the biggest myths around

On 7/23/2020 at 4:31 PM, awake said:

Correct. I can tell you everything you hear that is supposed to be good about this place is bullshit. It's all politicians, media, and business propaganda. It's like a contest to see who can be the biggest and best liars about an image. There are no jobs here either, another myth. Multicultural, mostly crap, many have their groupies. Not much to see here, entertainment lacks. If you can think of a rule or regulation, then australia wins the prize. Don't bother coming here, you will hate it and you have been warned

i love watching the programme 'police force australia' and it's clear to see that the traffic cops are gravy-train jobsworths.

@awake though watching home and away and neighbours australia is portrayed as skinny and white !

10 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

I do believe it is genuine. If both women and a lot more people were to read "The invisible rainbow"  they would realise what they bare saying makes perfect sense.

just googled the book cheers. Yes it comes across as genuine, just shocking 

4 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Has anyone seen that a cat now has covid, didn’t someone say this would happen a few weeks ago? The plan was dogs but dogs are more popular. I’m amazed people blindly believe a cats got it now 

this pisses me right off, just means that more people will abandon their cats now, even more than they normally do when its probly just got cat flu. Shelters will be filled up fast. 

• Sad 1

On 7/25/2020 at 4:46 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Letter one read as follows:

image.png.aae7ed62a79f7357e061a5664b1f1472.png

And letter two:

image.png.e4ec1956f9271e23a3426b06a316688c.png

Notice the red writing in the second letter as though I have done something wrong and am being warned. It's "completely voluntary" of course according to the first letter but, if you don't register, you will be pestered with further letters with red headings...

On 7/25/2020 at 10:46 PM, CyprusAvenue said:

Hmmmm.  Bet the Behavioural Insights Team is behind this!  Yes, I see what you mean about the red writing and it's definitely pushy.  Ugh.

Apparently Imperial College and Ipsos Mori et al are also particularly keen for children to take part in this "important study".

https://davidicke.com/2020/07/26/lockdown-creators-imperial-college-now-targeting-children-with-virus-testing-with-a-test-not-testing-for-a-virus/

Letter-child-seleced-at-random-768x1024.

9 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Has anyone seen that a cat now has covid, didn’t someone say this would happen a few weeks ago? The plan was dogs but dogs are more popular. I’m amazed people blindly believe a cats got it now 

Is the next plan to stop people owning pets? I've got a feeling that is where they are going with it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Is the next plan to stop people owning pets? I've got a feeling that is where they are going with it.

Yeah, to make people’s lives more miserable, also easier to get people living in small accommodation if they don’t have pets, like the human settlement zones planned in the UN Agenda 21 

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Problem child said:

just googled the book cheers. Yes it comes across as genuine, just shocking 

Her name is Krystal Tini, have sent her a message in the comments section of the video. Really hope she sees it and gets a copy of the book. It is a real eye opener. All about the harmful effects of E.M.F on not just people, but animals and plant life.

• Like 1

Just caught part of an interview on Channnel 4 UK with Thomasina Miers (won amateur Masterchef years ago) about the obesity issue that Boris, a lifelong chubster, suspiciously started pushing out of nowhere a couple of days ago in relation to Covid. She managed to tie in unhealthy eating with 'destroying the planet'. Looks like the climate agenda may be about to take a much more prominent role while they wait for the next flu season to kick in. Cue Greta. 

10 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

What the fuck has Greta bloody Thunberg got to do with learning English? The madness just never stops.

exactly. we were talking and i just said to her for a joke would you batter greta thunberg for me and she smiled and said that she was getting taught about her in english. her godmother, my friend, who is spiritual AF, never heard of greta because she doesn't watch the news.

makes you wonder just what else is being taught/indoctrinated/brainwashed into them under the radar.🤔

Edited by Given To Fly

16 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

What the fuck has Greta bloody Thunberg got to do with learning English? The madness just never stops.

Spell 'climate change' children and 'coronavirus' then wash your hands again.

• Haha 1