Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

I seriously think the world is mad. Was in a queue and this 'fat' lass in her mask was talking to her mate, saying that she had the 'rona' before crimbo, and that her dad had it too (she also said she didn't know how she got it?)... then she went on to say the dad has had both jabs now. Looking at her, then imagining what 'physical condition' the dad would be in, I couldn't but think that fatties are supposed to get the rona bad, and old fatties are at high risk (if you believe the stats then one of them should have been buggered). Yet she talked about it like she overcame the plague (ahem, whatever happened to the flu love?), and was lapping up the attention from her mate. Every single person who I know who reckons they had the 'rona has been of a hypochondriac disposition or 'needy'...somehow those who don't believe in it seem to be immune.  

2 minutes ago, sarbloh said:

Every single person who I know who reckons they had the 'rona has been of a hypochondriac disposition or 'needy'.

My boss, he believes he had the Rona, despite testing negative, but attributes that to being tested too late! FML! 🤦

Anyway, reckons he suffering from long Rona, despite the fact he was ill last year. You couldn't make this shit up. It's a badge of honour for these dick heads and like my boss as well. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Spoke to my sister, jokingly saying "I got the text you want my vaccine?"

she replies "I've already had it.!"

Oh shit. 🥴

Nothing you can do. Choices made. Whatever will be will be😟. I do hope though that one day the people we nag about this in our families realise we do it out of love for them. For now we have to except that in their eyes we are loonies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Nothing you can do. Choices made. Whatever will be will be😟. I do hope though that one day the people we nag about this in our families realise we do it out of love for them. For now we have to except that in their eyes we are loonies.

I know, all along I have said to her think what you are doing & don't just jump in.

I went into a bit of a rant before about it saying the planet is run by evil satanic people  & she just says... "Are you on drugs?"

Like so many she has been mind programmed, if it happens that they die or she dies there is nothing I can do now.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, sarbloh said:

I think its a east asian thing (i'm indian heritage btw). I've noticed in my area that the folks from China and HK take the masks/ hand sanatizing etc very seriously. They walk around with their kids all masked up too, even toddlers. Guess its the future with the CCP spreading it's culture around the world.

not just asian

3 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Some of you have ditched TV because you realised that it's a mouthpiece of the cabal i.e. BS

Some of you have opted to only carry a basic mobile instead of a smartphone because you realised that it hypnotises you and spew even more BS

Some of you have opted to eat as clean food as possible e.g. eating organic and not processed food etc

Now that our society has become so toxic what are you going to do? Should you stay or should you go?

It's like a holding an electric cable. You know it's not good for you but you can't let go. May be this is a lesson in letting go because that's what you have to do IF you wish to never come back here. You have to let go of everything including your family, the house you worked hard and 'owned' (when you die).

This is like an argument of one person wanting to paint a house in blue because he's a tory supporter and the other with red because he's a lab supporter. They both have their wish to be granted. The cabal want the society in one way, you want the other trying to change the other. What do you suppose to do in war? You literally have to fight till the other is dead literally or unplugg yourself. This kind of war happens all the time....at work, amongst parents etc.

well that was a magical video literally.

You see, people feel defeated because they don't have weapons in their hands.

Things like words and protests are done in the light hence it is not as powerful.

I don't blame them for feeling defeated they do not know how.

I must congratulate whoever started the vaxx turf war. Let them destroy each other. LOL

Bill you are an idiot.

Out of likes.

1 minute ago, perpetual said:

It's probably a blessing that you got kicked out of a FB.

Things like a 'freedom' group will guarantee you that you will not get it.

For you to shout 'give back our freedom' is, in a roundabout way, saying that you don't have freedom. You might as well be shouting 'I don't have freedom!'. Hence the condition will continue.

You need to revise how LOA works because you are using it to work against you....think about that.

Yep your right, Its such a large learning curve.

41 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

not just asian

I know about theAsch Experiments, but to tee, every person who has been exposed to that Far Eastern Culture is all masked up and/or gloved up and laced in sanitizer. If that is the kind of world we are heading towards, we are best off taking the jab to speed up our deaths so we can escape this lunatic asylum called Earth

Looking at the sheep-people I just can't get away from the nagging idea that this is just some big 'mass hysteria'. Just search for 'mass hysteria', the symptoms they list are similar to those you see in folks who partake in mass hysteria. When you apply it to billions even if 1% take it to the extreme that (10m folks for every 1bn people). Things like a third get a cough, fatigue (diarrhea in 7%), trouble breathing 19%, when you apply it to big populations you've got the numbers for a proper scamdemic.

from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_psychogenic_illness

Common symptoms[edit]

Timothy F. Jones of the Tennessee Department of Health compiles the following symptoms based on their commonality in outbreaks occurring in 1980–1990:[8]

Symptom Percent reporting
Headache 67
Dizziness or light-headedness 46
Nausea 41
Abdominal cramps or pain 39
Cough 31
Fatigue, drowsiness or weakness 31
Sore or burning throat 30
Hyperventilation or difficulty breathing 19
Watery or irritated eyes 13
Chest tightness/chest pain 12
Inability to concentrate/trouble thinking 11
Vomiting 10
Tingling, numbness or paralysis 10
Anxiety or nervousness 8
Diarrhea 7
Trouble with vision 7
Rash 4
Loss of consciousness/syncope 4
Itching 3

then you have examples like this: The famous case from Mexico of Mass Hysteria

https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/collective-hysteria.htm

I see people with masks, gloves and fear in their eyes, they basically look like they are asking for the 'rona' to get them... self fulfilling prophecies and all that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zArk said:

i got a letter the other day addressed to 'the householder' .

i shouted 'i got a letter for the householder' ..noone answered

if they cant be arsed to address something to myself then screw em

I had a similar letter i.e addressed to "the householder". Unfortunately it fell into the shredder!!

6 minutes ago, sarbloh said:

Looking at the sheep-people I just can't get away from the nagging idea that this is just some big 'mass hysteria'. Just search for 'mass hysteria', the symptoms they list are similar to those you see in folks who partake in mass hysteria. When you apply it to billions even if 1% take it to the extreme that (10m folks for every 1bn people). Things like a third get a cough, fatigue (diarrhea in 7%), trouble breathing 19%, when you apply it to big populations you've got the numbers for a proper scamdemic.

from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_psychogenic_illness

Common symptoms[edit]

Timothy F. Jones of the Tennessee Department of Health compiles the following symptoms based on their commonality in outbreaks occurring in 1980–1990:[8]

Symptom Percent reporting
Headache 67
Dizziness or light-headedness 46
Nausea 41
Abdominal cramps or pain 39
Cough 31
Fatigue, drowsiness or weakness 31
Sore or burning throat 30
Hyperventilation or difficulty breathing 19
Watery or irritated eyes 13
Chest tightness/chest pain 12
Inability to concentrate/trouble thinking 11
Vomiting 10
Tingling, numbness or paralysis 10
Anxiety or nervousness 8
Diarrhea 7
Trouble with vision 7
Rash 4
Loss of consciousness/syncope 4
Itching 3

then you have examples like this: The famous case from Mexico of Mass Hysteria

https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/collective-hysteria.htm

I see people with masks, gloves and fear in their eyes, they basically look like they are asking for the 'rona' to get them... self fulfilling prophecies and all that

I remember posting this way back and I  still think it's a huge part of it.

The nurses, cops, etc dancing as well, is to me like a dancing plague.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Im posting this here because it ll get more views

Already we are all aware that strangely, our dr coleman believes virus's are real. Im lost for words on this

Another heavyweight, alan watt.....

I cannot ever remember him saying even one word about virus is a hoax or even might be a hoax. He talks about everything else in depth.

How can something so massive get missed by someone who never misses anything massive?

If there are any a watt scholars here could you enlighten us/me

Is this the Scottish Alan Watt? and not Alan "Watts"?

If so, i haven't listened to his latest 2 recordings. I've been down the rabbit hole for years now and had never heard of him until a security guard at my work told me about him. The security guard has been clued up on the agenda for humanity since the 90s and says David Icke actually copied all of Alan Watt's work, which is an interesting claim.

Regardless, ive been very impressed with Watt. His knowledge is tremendous. People really should give him a listen to at cuttingthroughthematrix.com

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sambaking7 said:

Is this the Scottish Alan Watt? and not Alan "Watts"?

If so, i haven't listened to his latest 2 recordings. I've been down the rabbit hole for years now and had never heard of him until a security guard at my work told me about him. The security guard has been clued up on the agenda for humanity since the 90s and says David Icke actually copied all of Alan Watt's work, which is an interesting claim.

Regardless, ive been very impressed with Watt. His knowledge is tremendous. People really should give him a listen to at cuttingthroughthematrix.com

Yes, allan watt. He died recently.....on the 4th of this month if memory serves me right. You can find more information in the recommende reading section on this forum.

A seriously big blow to communities like ours.

25 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Yes, allan watt. He died recently.....on the 4th of this month if memory serves me right. You can find more information in the recommende reading section on this forum.

A seriously big blow to communities like ours.

Jesus, i just noticed there.

Edited by sambaking7

9 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Let us worship the vax!

Covid is the new religion, and the "vaccine" is the (un)holy sacrament necessary for salvation.

Or more exactly, Covid is an egregore, a psychic entity created by the group mind,  that's nourished  by the belief, ritual, and sacrifice of the masses.

Bad enough in its own way, but possibly the forerunner of the full imposition of the Archontic/Ahrimanic system, or what Christians would term the coming of the Antichrist.

COVID surge testing in Muswell Hill, North London for everyone over 15 years-old asked to come forward for testing, even without symptoms, because of one case of the mythical Brazilian variant has been detected in N10.  I suspect this is like the surge testing announced last week for Battersea, SW11 and Putney, SW15, which I believe is done where too many people are out and about, not giving a rats arse about the scamdemic.  It is like, in the old days, when there was an area with high levels of non payment of TV licences, send a BBC TV detector van out, with its fake electronic TV detection equipment, to frighten people into paying up.

Covid-19 surge testing: Brazilian variant found in Muswell Hill

Published: 10:13 AM March 17, 2021    Updated: 10:36 AM March 17, 2021

pa-58135954.jpg

Testing kits will be dropped at people's homes - Credit: PA

A case of the Brazilian variant of Covid-19 has been found in Muswell Hill, as enhanced testing is deployed in N10.  

Residents living in affected postcodes in N10 over the age of 16 are being “strongly encouraged” to take a Covid test this week, even if they are not showing symptoms.

Testing will begin this weekend by Haringey and Barnet councils to help prevent any possible spread, after the positive case was picked up in a N10 postcode in Haringey, through surge testing.  

Haringey Council leader Cllr Joseph Ejiofor said: “We have no reason to think that this variant poses any more threat than the dominant strain of COVID-19, but let’s make no mistake – our battle with Covid-19 is not over and everyone must play their part in stopping further spread.  

“I would urge all in the Muswell Hill area who are asked to come forward for further testing, to do so.  

Full article at - https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/covid-brazilian-variant-muswell-hill-enhanced-testing-7831094

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic