Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Got 'the text' about an hour ago..

"Dear Moon you are invited for your covid vaccine at our hub. blah de blah."

Weirdly there is  NO option to decline.

If you had your text or letter did you have any decline option?

My lady got a letter a few days ago. Her dad in Italy was ill in hospital and she panicked and booked for jab. Luckily managed to talk her onrto cancelling. Don’t think there was a decline option as she had to call and book.

1 hour ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Not sure, I recently completed the UK Census and don't recall anything on there that was relevant to the Covid hoax or similar.

My misses filled out census the other day. Only now I find out she put me down as a gender fluid Jehovah’s Witness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Looking at my Brexit Tory MPs page and he voted for the Bill!  The comments underneath supporting him from same thick Tory Brexiters. God help us! 

probably all had their AZ jabs too!

Edited by Liberty

23 hours ago, DarianF said:

Hey, anyone out there. I was just thinking, is it possible this whole covid and vaccine scam is just one massive IQ test designed by the elites?

Think about it. If you had the power and you wanted to separate the totally retarded, weak sheep in society from the smart, logical thinking people, what would be the best way to figure out who is who?

Well you create an absolutely absurd fake virus story, based on a totally fraudulent test. You make the entire story so fucking absurd that only the dumbest most retarded fuckwits would actually believe it.

You make dumb rules that any rational personal can easily see are ridiculous such as mask wearing. Then you offer get out of jail free card that requires zero proof or explanation to get out of it (i.e. "I'm exempt and I don't need any documentation to prove it"). But then you sit back and watch how many dickheads don't take up the offer and follow the absurdity anyway, and you also observe the idiots that enforce it.

Then you launch a vaccine. But you don't even hide the fact that it is experimental. And you openly tell people you have no idea if it works or if it's safe (you post the documents on your own government websites that say this openly, but in your media appearances you say the opposite). You know that only the smart people will visit the government website and download the documents, and only the dip shits will listen to your media statements.

Okay so basically now you have created a situation so obviously absurd that only the lowest of the low IQ people would ever believe it. And all the rational, intelligent people can easily see right through it.

I mean what a genius test of IQ to separate the retards out.

Could this really be the whole thing? Just a massive test to see who's not even above the iq level or retard?

For what reason would they want to do that though mate?

45 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

I think its a east asian thing (i'm indian heritage btw). I've noticed in my area that the folks from China and HK take the masks/ hand sanatizing etc very seriously. They walk around with their kids all masked up too, even toddlers. Guess its the future with the CCP spreading it's culture around the world.

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Being over 70, I've had loads .....No option to decline on letters, texts or voicemails.

I asked my elderly folks they said every text they had had a decline option up until early February, but the texts and phone calls have stopped coming in now.

Edited by shadowmoon

25 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

My lady got a letter a few days ago. Her dad in Italy was ill in hospital and she panicked and booked for jab. Luckily managed to talk her onrto cancelling. Don’t think there was a decline option as she had to call and book.

Spoke to my sister, jokingly saying "I got the text you want my vaccine?"

she replies "I've already had it.!"

Oh shit. 🥴

Sixteen people have been arrested in Dublin today for failing to comply with directions from a garda to abide by Covid-19 regulations.

Ten have been charged and are due before a special sitting of the Dublin District Court this evening.

Source RTE

I seriously think the world is mad. Was in a queue and this 'fat' lass in her mask was talking to her mate, saying that she had the 'rona' before crimbo, and that her dad had it too (she also said she didn't know how she got it?)... then she went on to say the dad has had both jabs now. Looking at her, then imagining what 'physical condition' the dad would be in, I couldn't but think that fatties are supposed to get the rona bad, and old fatties are at high risk (if you believe the stats then one of them should have been buggered). Yet she talked about it like she overcame the plague (ahem, whatever happened to the flu love?), and was lapping up the attention from her mate. Every single person who I know who reckons they had the 'rona has been of a hypochondriac disposition or 'needy'...somehow those who don't believe in it seem to be immune.  

2 minutes ago, sarbloh said:

Every single person who I know who reckons they had the 'rona has been of a hypochondriac disposition or 'needy'.

My boss, he believes he had the Rona, despite testing negative, but attributes that to being tested too late! FML! 🤦

Anyway, reckons he suffering from long Rona, despite the fact he was ill last year. You couldn't make this shit up. It's a badge of honour for these dick heads and like my boss as well. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

My reaction to the sheeple who challenge me in public with big smile on my face

1C68A929-C4AE-4516-96B1-5B258AD69B04.jpeg

"I refuse to engage in an intellectual battle with an unarmed man."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Spoke to my sister, jokingly saying "I got the text you want my vaccine?"

she replies "I've already had it.!"

Oh shit. 🥴

Nothing you can do. Choices made. Whatever will be will be😟. I do hope though that one day the people we nag about this in our families realise we do it out of love for them. For now we have to except that in their eyes we are loonies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Nothing you can do. Choices made. Whatever will be will be😟. I do hope though that one day the people we nag about this in our families realise we do it out of love for them. For now we have to except that in their eyes we are loonies.

I know, all along I have said to her think what you are doing & don't just jump in.

I went into a bit of a rant before about it saying the planet is run by evil satanic people  & she just says... "Are you on drugs?"

Like so many she has been mind programmed, if it happens that they die or she dies there is nothing I can do now.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, sarbloh said:

I think its a east asian thing (i'm indian heritage btw). I've noticed in my area that the folks from China and HK take the masks/ hand sanatizing etc very seriously. They walk around with their kids all masked up too, even toddlers. Guess its the future with the CCP spreading it's culture around the world.

not just asian

Im been kicked from two freedom groups on facebook for the vaccine post i put up.Also warned by facebook that i will get  banned.LOL things are really 1984 now. You know its bad when you get kicked from a freedom group for telling the truth.

3 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Some of you have ditched TV because you realised that it's a mouthpiece of the cabal i.e. BS

Some of you have opted to only carry a basic mobile instead of a smartphone because you realised that it hypnotises you and spew even more BS

Some of you have opted to eat as clean food as possible e.g. eating organic and not processed food etc

Now that our society has become so toxic what are you going to do? Should you stay or should you go?

It's like a holding an electric cable. You know it's not good for you but you can't let go. May be this is a lesson in letting go because that's what you have to do IF you wish to never come back here. You have to let go of everything including your family, the house you worked hard and 'owned' (when you die).

This is like an argument of one person wanting to paint a house in blue because he's a tory supporter and the other with red because he's a lab supporter. They both have their wish to be granted. The cabal want the society in one way, you want the other trying to change the other. What do you suppose to do in war? You literally have to fight till the other is dead literally or unplugg yourself. This kind of war happens all the time....at work, amongst parents etc.

well that was a magical video literally.

You see, people feel defeated because they don't have weapons in their hands.

Things like words and protests are done in the light hence it is not as powerful.

I don't blame them for feeling defeated they do not know how.

I must congratulate whoever started the vaxx turf war. Let them destroy each other. LOL

Bill you are an idiot.

Out of likes.

1 minute ago, perpetual said:

It's probably a blessing that you got kicked out of a FB.

Things like a 'freedom' group will guarantee you that you will not get it.

For you to shout 'give back our freedom' is, in a roundabout way, saying that you don't have freedom. You might as well be shouting 'I don't have freedom!'. Hence the condition will continue.

You need to revise how LOA works because you are using it to work against you....think about that.

Yep your right, Its such a large learning curve.

41 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

not just asian

I know about theAsch Experiments, but to tee, every person who has been exposed to that Far Eastern Culture is all masked up and/or gloved up and laced in sanitizer. If that is the kind of world we are heading towards, we are best off taking the jab to speed up our deaths so we can escape this lunatic asylum called Earth

Looking at the sheep-people I just can't get away from the nagging idea that this is just some big 'mass hysteria'. Just search for 'mass hysteria', the symptoms they list are similar to those you see in folks who partake in mass hysteria. When you apply it to billions even if 1% take it to the extreme that (10m folks for every 1bn people). Things like a third get a cough, fatigue (diarrhea in 7%), trouble breathing 19%, when you apply it to big populations you've got the numbers for a proper scamdemic.

from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_psychogenic_illness

Common symptoms[edit]

Timothy F. Jones of the Tennessee Department of Health compiles the following symptoms based on their commonality in outbreaks occurring in 1980–1990:[8]

Symptom Percent reporting
Headache 67
Dizziness or light-headedness 46
Nausea 41
Abdominal cramps or pain 39
Cough 31
Fatigue, drowsiness or weakness 31
Sore or burning throat 30
Hyperventilation or difficulty breathing 19
Watery or irritated eyes 13
Chest tightness/chest pain 12
Inability to concentrate/trouble thinking 11
Vomiting 10
Tingling, numbness or paralysis 10
Anxiety or nervousness 8
Diarrhea 7
Trouble with vision 7
Rash 4
Loss of consciousness/syncope 4
Itching 3

then you have examples like this: The famous case from Mexico of Mass Hysteria

https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/collective-hysteria.htm

I see people with masks, gloves and fear in their eyes, they basically look like they are asking for the 'rona' to get them... self fulfilling prophecies and all that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1