Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Not sure, I recently completed the UK Census and don't recall anything on there that was relevant to the Covid hoax or similar.

I was thinking UK census as a means to identify as many people as possible to target for injecting and whatever else they have planned for us

Edited by AnarchicBreeze

Nightmare trying to travel around Ireland today.

Guarda checkpoints everywhere, stopping people travelling to the protests in Dublin today.

Media headlines saying there was arrests.

Fair Doo's to those that made it through.

We should have protests organised for every county/major town on the same day, guards would have had some job dealing with that.

• Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Not sure, I recently completed the UK Census and don't recall anything on there that was relevant to the Covid hoax or similar.

i got a letter the other day addressed to 'the householder' .

i shouted 'i got a letter for the householder' ..noone answered

if they cant be arsed to address something to myself then screw em

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

Got 'the text' about an hour ago..

"Dear Moon you are invited for your covid vaccine at our hub. blah de blah."

Weirdly there is  NO option to decline.

If you had your text or letter did you have any decline option?

No. None. Nowhere is there any means to say you do not wish to have it/make appointment/go along with this BS.

Clever huh.

So, the only thing is to ignore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

Being over 70, I've had loads .....No option to decline on letters, texts or voicemails.

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Nope youre still wrong.

She didnt mention partisan anything I repeat.

Zero Covid Totalitarian Corbyn came on next morning, rallying his Covidian Clownfest comrades..

If you frequented Twatter you would know what kind of fucktards these weirdos are.

I haven’t been following. So I shall have to trust your judgment. As someone who hasn’t been following it looks to me that is right/ left divisiveness.  I think there has been equal measure of left and right speaking out. 

44 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

I was thinking UK census as a means to identify as many people as possible to target for injecting and whatever else they have planned for us

24 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Being over 70, I've had loads .....No option to decline on letters, texts or voicemails.

I told my daughter to tell teachers stop sending home letters about testing if they do care about an environment as they try to brainwash her daily talking about Greta and her heroism. 🤮

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

My lady got a letter a few days ago. Her dad in Italy was ill in hospital and she panicked and booked for jab. Luckily managed to talk her onrto cancelling. Don’t think there was a decline option as she had to call and book.

1 hour ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

My misses filled out census the other day. Only now I find out she put me down as a gender fluid Jehovah’s Witness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

23 hours ago, DarianF said:

Hey, anyone out there. I was just thinking, is it possible this whole covid and vaccine scam is just one massive IQ test designed by the elites?

Think about it. If you had the power and you wanted to separate the totally retarded, weak sheep in society from the smart, logical thinking people, what would be the best way to figure out who is who?

Well you create an absolutely absurd fake virus story, based on a totally fraudulent test. You make the entire story so fucking absurd that only the dumbest most retarded fuckwits would actually believe it.

You make dumb rules that any rational personal can easily see are ridiculous such as mask wearing. Then you offer get out of jail free card that requires zero proof or explanation to get out of it (i.e. "I'm exempt and I don't need any documentation to prove it"). But then you sit back and watch how many dickheads don't take up the offer and follow the absurdity anyway, and you also observe the idiots that enforce it.

Then you launch a vaccine. But you don't even hide the fact that it is experimental. And you openly tell people you have no idea if it works or if it's safe (you post the documents on your own government websites that say this openly, but in your media appearances you say the opposite). You know that only the smart people will visit the government website and download the documents, and only the dip shits will listen to your media statements.

Okay so basically now you have created a situation so obviously absurd that only the lowest of the low IQ people would ever believe it. And all the rational, intelligent people can easily see right through it.

I mean what a genius test of IQ to separate the retards out.

Could this really be the whole thing? Just a massive test to see who's not even above the iq level or retard?

For what reason would they want to do that though mate?

45 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

I think its a east asian thing (i'm indian heritage btw). I've noticed in my area that the folks from China and HK take the masks/ hand sanatizing etc very seriously. They walk around with their kids all masked up too, even toddlers. Guess its the future with the CCP spreading it's culture around the world.

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I asked my elderly folks they said every text they had had a decline option up until early February, but the texts and phone calls have stopped coming in now.

Edited by shadowmoon

25 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

My lady got a letter a few days ago. Her dad in Italy was ill in hospital and she panicked and booked for jab. Luckily managed to talk her onrto cancelling. Don’t think there was a decline option as she had to call and book.

Spoke to my sister, jokingly saying "I got the text you want my vaccine?"

she replies "I've already had it.!"

Oh shit. 🥴

Sixteen people have been arrested in Dublin today for failing to comply with directions from a garda to abide by Covid-19 regulations.

Ten have been charged and are due before a special sitting of the Dublin District Court this evening.

Source RTE

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic