Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Im sorry you cant see this obvious.😷

I see those claiming to be right wing pontificating that they are the arbiters of truth and freedom via being anti lockdown and face masks. Then trying to blame the left when in fact the tories bought all these measures in with the help of the centre right. (Blairites) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

I see those claiming to be right wing pontificating that they are the arbiters of truth and freedom via being anti lockdown and face masks. Then trying to blame the left when in fact the tories bought all these measures in with the help of the centre right. (Blairites) 

 

 

You still seem to buy into the left right illusion & what you would class as left all voted for the Corona act.

 

Thats why I like that post so much as it obviously triggered so many compliant COVIDIOT slavery spreading liberals, who only ever react to media manipulation & psyops. As Simon explained much better than I can in the post I quoted.

 

There is no left or right..only freedom vs slavery!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

You can see how they got uncomfortable when he was asking them questions, which was starting to make them think and they shut him down as they were being forced to think. 

 

I reckon he fooled em with the Forrest Gump look.

 

running-forrest-gump.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

20210317_080054.jpg.992205eef33eb77f88a92d18622a578f.jpg

https://www.thermofisher.com/ca/en/home/life-science/pcr/real-time-pcr/real-time-pcr-learning-center/real-time-pcr-basics/real-time-pcr-troubleshooting-tool/snp-genotyping-troubleshooting/trailing-clusters/real-time-pcr-instrument-not-correctly-calibrated.html

 

Snip-it_1615982524106.jpg.9fb3a4d895ebb40445f3a2a09d94812d.jpg

 

Snip-it_1615982541539.jpg.b5adccd784d8697c978d4e11abf8b096.jpg

 

Snip-it_1615982556392.jpg.395b74a9ba744e1bd2061482e947676a.jpg

20210317_081145.jpg.beae5229862ec07bab12e8e53bdf39c3.jpg

 

 

With police radars many won in court by bringing into question radar device calibration. Never is the PCR calibration issue a factor in a false positives. It should be. I'm no expert.

 

I had one doctor in Italy, who thought the testing could not be trusted, telling me about patients could get a positive result at one laboratory and get a negative at another.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Velma said:

Any other reactions, like blood clots, or death, are pure coincidence and the European Medicines Agency has said there is "no indication that vaccination has caused these conditions." How convenient! So, the message from James Gallagher is, no matter how ill you get from the vaccine, it's worth it!

It is what we in the trade call circumstantial evidence. It's what the police call an 'embarrassing coincidence.' Causation may be inferred. Men have been hanged on such evidence.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Okay, but you are talking about a different topic, as that woman was talking about protests & police intervention..which they left on Twatter are moaning about. That is what she was getting at. I dont see her mentioning partisan politics & the fact all these people have totally changed their stance overnight. I personally find this frustrating being constantly gaslighted & ridiculed or shamed by these same people & hypocrites like Zero Covid Jeremy Corbyn jumping on the bandwagon. These same covidiots from the comments are the type that have no problem with the knife murder epidemic in this country or the slaughter of 7 year old girls & call anyone pointing it out bacon.

 

There’s literally thousands of people so she would not know if they had changed their stance overnight. Just presumptions that those on the left who would have voted for Corbin advocate lockdowns and all the rest. I’m just saying it’s divisive politics. You are not going know who voted what on the March on the 20th either. This left and right needs leaving behind not inflaming because there is plenty the left could back at the right with too!  
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, zArk said:

well yup and now the vaccines are being jabbed, everyone will be told  (shock horror) unless they continue to upgrade the jabbing twice a year the new variant will kill em

What the fuck does Bill Gates do with all that money? I mean, he couldn't spend what he already has if he lives to be as old as Methuselah. I get the whole depopulation argument and I understand (somewhat) the concept of transhumanism, but what is the end goal and what will the elites do when they get there? I have pondered that question and, for the life of me, I cannot conceive of an answer that satisfies my curiosity.

 

I understand the lust for power and control. Humanity has seen many men like these rise and fall going back to ancient Babylon. Perhaps the goal today is the same as it was then: for humans to become as gods, but only the elite. We might be living in a re-run of Genesis 6.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

 

 

You still seem to buy into the left right illusion & what you would class as left all voted for the Corona act.

 

Thats why I like that post so much as it obviously triggered so many compliant COVIDIOT slavery spreading liberals, who only ever react to media manipulation & psyops. As Simon explained much better than I can in the post I quoted.

 

There is no left or right..only freedom vs slavery!

Out of likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

What the fuck does Bill Gates do with all that money? I mean, he couldn't spend what he already has if he lives to be as old as Methuselah. I get the whole depopulation argument and I understand (somewhat) the concept of transhumanism, but what is the end goal and what will the elites do when they get there? I have pondered that question and, for the life of me, I cannot conceive of an answer that satisfies my curiosity.

 

I understand the lust for power and control. Humanity has seen many men like these rise and fall going back to ancient Babylon. Perhaps the goal today is the same as it was then: for humans to become as gods, but only the elite. We might be living in a re-run of Genesis 6.

Money is the root of all evil.They will never be gods.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

You can see how they got uncomfortable when he was asking them questions, which was starting to make them think and they shut him down as they were being forced to think. 

It's what more people need to learn to do. Ask questions. The authorities are trained because when they ask someone a question it phychologically commands you to answer. Its like a command. That's why when you answer their question with a question they don't like it. Takes the power out of their hands and subconsciously they are obliged to answer. 

 

"Question authority". 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Liberty said:

There’s literally thousands of people so she would not know if they had changed their stance overnight. Just presumptions that those on the left who would have voted for Corbin advocate lockdowns and all the rest. I’m just saying it’s divisive politics. You are not going know who voted what on the March on the 20th either. This left and right needs leaving behind not inflaming because there is plenty the left could back at the right with too!  
 

 

 

Nope youre still wrong.

She didnt mention partisan anything I repeat.

 

Zero Covid Totalitarian Corbyn came on next morning, rallying his Covidian Clownfest comrades..

 

If you frequented Twatter you would know what kind of fucktards these weirdos are.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got 'the text' about an hour ago..

"Dear Moon you are invited for your covid vaccine at our hub. blah de blah."

Weirdly there is  NO option to decline.

 

If you had your text or letter did you have any decline option?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Nope youre still wrong.

She didnt mention partisan anything I repeat.

 

Zero Covid Totalitarian Corbyn came on next morning, rallying his Covidian Clownfest comrades..

 

If you frequented Twatter you would know what kind of fucktards these weirdos are.

 

 

Large swathes of the world population are weirdo fucktards which is why we find ourselves in this current and dire situation. Long live the fucktards as it stands. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Large swathes of the world population are weirdo fucktards which is why we find ourselves in this current and dire situation. Long live the fucktards as it stands. 

 

Just read a few of the top comments on the post Liberty has an issue with & you see exactly why we are in this position.

Im tired now with explaining.

 

41SZkSFqGSL._AC_UY218_.jpg

EwDQgPmXEAIUSgX?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...