Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I am fully expecting my *GP* (aka a bunch of bussed-in strangers) to tell me the jab is perfectly safe and suitable for me, even though the GMC advice to doctors is to avoid giving it to anyone with conditions such as mine. The fact the NHS call centre agency have already contacted me, suggests this is how it'll go. They have abdicated any notion of responsibility or adherence to ethical medical practice and duty of care to patients.

No doubt they'll love me telling them that they ought not to be even offering it to me.

Print out the full product information before you go to the GP. Highlight all the key sections. And when they say it's perfectly safe, you whip it out and say, "oh really... explain this then..." My guess is they haven't even read it themselves. If they still insist, you ask them to sign a document saying they are willing to accept liability for any damages caused. Then watch them squirm.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Exactly mate, well said. That's why the changes to the UK law are so disgusting:

"The current legal framework already recognises that if manufacturers or healthcare professionals are asked to supply an unlicensed medicine in response to a public health threat, it is unfair also to ask them to take responsibility for the consequences of the use of that medicine in the way that they normally would."

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu/consultation-document-changes-to-human-medicine-regulations-to-support-the-rollout-of-covid-19-vaccines#civil-liability-and-immunity

Thanks for that. 

6 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I take it then you have a fair idea whats coming next fall. Immunocompromission the likes of making a common flu hit like Godzilla. "New strain!! New strain!!" The flu is the same but the defences have been tampered with by pharma exactly to produce this result and ramp up the fear to dangerous levels.

520c86.jpg

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Print out the full product information before you go to the GP. Highlight all the key sections. And when they say it's perfectly safe, you whip it out and say, "oh really... explain this then..." My guess is they haven't even read it themselves. If they still insist, you ask them to sign a document saying they are willing to accept liability for any damages caused. Then watch them squirm.

Our surgery won't even see people. You drive up to it and it's like something out of The Avengers, the town that disappeared, or something. Boarded up, with notices everywhere telling you what they won't do, and what you now have to do. Total abdication of providing a service.

If I manage to take one of their calls, or they actually write to me (and it's not from the NHS clowns), I might point it all out. I have the info printed, and highlighted, already. It's just a matter of if I use it, and/or get an opportunity to use it. And it depends how heavy it gets down the line, how much I am forced to try and have the jab.

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Our surgery won't even see people. You drive up to it and it's like something out of The Avengers, the town that disappeared, or something. Boarded up, with notices everywhere telling you what they won't do, and what you now have to do. Total abdication of providing a service.

If I manage to take one of their calls, or they actually write to me (and it's not from the NHS clowns), I might point it all out. I have the info printed, and highlighted, already. It's just a matter of if I use it, and/or get an opportunity to use it. And it depends how heavy it gets down the line, how much I am forced to try and have the jab.

Just think how many people are dying or getting much more ill because they can't access regular medical care. The people behind this scam need to go to jail for the rest of their natural lives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Exactly mate, well said. That's why the changes to the UK law are so disgusting:

"The current legal framework already recognises that if manufacturers or healthcare professionals are asked to supply an unlicensed medicine in response to a public health threat, it is unfair also to ask them to take responsibility for the consequences of the use of that medicine in the way that they normally would."

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu/consultation-document-changes-to-human-medicine-regulations-to-support-the-rollout-of-covid-19-vaccines#civil-liability-and-immunity

This is probably why they're also getting the army to administer so many jabs - they're trained to kill! (so are doctors but they're maybe not always aware of it)

Just now, DarianF said:

Just think how many people are dying or getting much more ill because they can't access regular medical care. The people behind this scam need to go to jail for the rest of their natural lives.

Damn right mate.

5m people not getting treated for their conditions, wasn't that a headline last week, before everyone suddenlyfelt unsafe being female?

Just now, BossCrow said:

This is probably why they're also getting the army to administer so many jabs - they're trained to kill! (so are doctors but they're maybe not always aware of it)

Yep. The perfect vaccine provider. The obedient soldier trained to kill and not question orders.

What could possibly go wrong 😆

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Covid is taking on a life of it's own. Creeping deep into our personal space, health and group freedoms.

When you think about it, it is the most deadly virus ever to threaten us. It's just not the virus they claim. It's a virus of the mass hive mind.

Edited by DarianF

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Will not be documented. If so the records will be purged later. Thats evidence!

It will probably all come out in like 30 years, when the records are unsealed and someone looks into it, but by then, who cares. Will be just another historical footnote.

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

When you think about it, it is the most deadly virus ever to threaten us. It's just not the virus they claim. It's a virus of the mass hive mind.

The virus is the judaic mindset. More particularly the talmudic mindset. It is a disease that infects the unaffiated with deadly consequences. This mindset believes that vast masses of humans are mere cattle and the best of them made slaves. We are worthless in their eyes. Killing any of us is no crime. The populations are suffering the symptoms of this infection on humanity.

• Like 1

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The virus is the judaic mindset. More particularly the talmudic mindset. It is a disease that infects the unaffiated with deadly consequences. This mindset believes that vast masses of humans are mere cattle and the best of them made slaves. We are worthless in their eyes. Killing any of us is no crime. The populations are suffering the symptoms of this infection on humanity.

I probably should defer to the experts on this one: @oddsnsods | @FVCK BILLY G4TES 😆

3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Covid is taking on a life of it's own. Creeping deep into our personal space, health and group freedoms.

And you have to partially buy into it if you want to talk to anyone these days. They may know you've been calling it bs from day one but etiquette demands you at least spar with them about figures and variants  and timescales, otherwise you're a dyed in the wool luddite. 

What frightens me is the speed things become normalised these days. Society is stampeded at the flick of a tweet. Im not religeous but at least when people believed; there were two patches of bullshit, church and state. One for each foot, so the masses were properly mired and conflicted. Not so prone to do anything rash. 

4 minutes ago, Claire said:

Does anyone know anything about how a liquified liver could be related to the covid 19 shot?

Im not a doctor but do have some medical knowledge, The only way the liver would be in bad condition is by disease i.e cancer or too much alcohol. I cant see a vaccine would cause this. My look on things.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic