Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

14 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Some of those side effects are fucking awful. Blindness, rashes, strokes and so on. I think i'd rather have a few weeks of bad flu or even Bill Gates's weaponised common cold, I thank the government and their vaccines sales man for the kind offer though. 

"Additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious, may become apparent with more widespread use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine." [PAGE 7]

https://www.fda.gov/media/144413/download

"Additional   adverse  reactions,  some  of  which  may  be  serious,  may  become  apparent  with  more  widespread use of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine." [PAGE 3]

https://www.fda.gov/media/144637/download

You have to give them credit. It's not like they are not warning us. They're basically saying, "well we told you, but if you still insist on taking it, you're a friggin retard."

6 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

We seeing it already in some countries: if you appear to be breaking a rule the police approach you telling you to comply to the rule.

If you say no start arguing they wack you with leadened batons.

Maybe once eh? No. 234 maybe 5 times breaking some bones.

Thats 1st stage

Some weeks/month later they change their style

They see you breaking a rule they beat you with lead battons and throw you into the big black van.

You taken to detention centre and imprisoned

For what?

Being a menace to society

Being a danger, a health danger

Or even they dont like the way you frown

It all leads to...

Hey, there he is....

Isnt he the one with the bad internet history?

Yeah, hes the one

They go to him, beat him 2 3 4 or 5 times and throw him into the big black van

They take him to the detention centre

It was the last time anyone ever saw him

When ordinary people see this they experience real fear.

Any kind of though of fighting these monsters suddenly disappears

In their eyes, public health priorities always override individual medical rights.

Guest Gone Fishing...

@oddsnsods 
l took another look at Colemans latest vid.
l watched the relevant bit 3 / 4 times.
l missed / didn't listen properly the first time l listened.

He does seem on board with the idea of rapidly mutating strains caused by the things they call vaxxines and seems very fearful of the mutations.
Stating that the people who have been vaxxinated will be dangerous as they'll be 'shedding' these mutations' symptomatically and asymptotically to non-vaxxinated.
Da Fuck ??????
Am l experiencing a Mandela effect ?

lt's easy to forget who said what exactly and when, during this past year of information overload.
l went back to Coleman's  original video. He talks about 'Coronavirus' - quite non-specific - Flu / Colds / Con19 are all coronaviruses. 
l'm sure he's asked where the 2020 Flu went, saying Con19 must be this year's Flu ?
l haven't got time to go through all his videos again.

l'm puzzled..
BC

34 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

What this shitshow has proven IQ is not a good representation of true intelligence, hence why so many quackademics buy into it.

No kidding. All of the eggheads that have been pontificating on this vaccine, that vaccine, this strain, that strain have strengthened by belief that they have no idea what they are talking about.

• Haha 1

"Surgical masks are designed to protect other people from the wearer’s saliva or spit – hence useful during a health outbreak – but not to protect the wearer from particulate matter. Although a surgical mask may provide some barrier against larger particles, thereby reducing some irritation, it will be of no help in reducing exposure to small particulate matter (e.g PM2.5 microns)." https://honeykidsasia.com/are-n95-masks-safe-for-children/

14 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

@oddsnsods 

He does seem on board with the idea of rapidly mutating strains caused by the things they call vaxxines and seems very fearful of the mutations.
Stating that the people who have been vaxxinated will be dangerous as they'll be 'shedding' these mutations' symptomatically and asymptotically to non-vaxxinated.
Da Fuck ??????

lt's easy to forget who said what exactly and when, during this past year of information overload.
l went back to Coleman's  original video. He talks about 'Coronavirus' - quite non-specific - Flu / Colds / Con19 are all coronaviruses. 
l'm sure he's asked where the 2020 Flu went, saying Con19 must be this year's Flu ?

l'm puzzled..
BC

A harmless mutated variant on a fake virus shouldn't really concern anyone. But if you take the original virus as real, then it should be noted that even BBC admits the following:

"There is no evidence that any of them [the variants] cause much more serious illness for the vast majority of people who become infected." https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55659820

So there. They basically just admitted the whole thing is a massive fear campaign.

16 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

@oddsnsods 

Da Fuck ??????

l'm puzzled..
BC

Im not really sure of his previous stance on the virus, havent watched his videos in a while. The mutation variant bollocks tho I cant believe hes agreeing with this GAVI Gates quack whos pushing the offical narrative.

Maybe they are right tho, but I would imagine once peoples immune system turns on them, it wouldn't take long for them to die. Would be similar to 1918 after people were vaccinated by Frederick Gates..what Bill is chuckling about to his manwife..

https://www.infowars.com/posts/major-european-nations-suspend-covid-19-vaccine-due-to-blood-clots-watch-live/

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated: 

●”If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?”

Government: “NO”

●”If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal? 

●”If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?”

Government: “Maybe. We don’t know exactly, but probably not.” 

●”If I get vaccinated, at least I won’t be contagious to others – right?”

Government: “NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission.” 

●”If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?”

Government: “No one knows. All Covid “vaccines” are still in the experimental stage.”

● “If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?”

● “If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?”

● “So what’s the benefit of getting vaccinated?” 

Government: “Hoping that the virus won’t kill you.”

●”Are you sure the vaccine won’t injure or  kill me?” 

●”If statistically the virus won’t kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?”

Government: “To protect others.”

●”So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?” 

● “If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?” 

Government: “NO – the government and vaccine manufacturer’s have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug”

So to summarize, the Covid19 “vaccine”…

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns!!!

Guest Gone Fishing...
8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

A harmless mutated variant on a fake virus shouldn't really concern anyone

From what l can work out - it's not 'fake'.
lt's something we call Flu that has been re-labeled.
The yearly Flu jabs may be responsible..
lf there is a thing called a 'virus' then variants might exists too.
The 'mutated' vaxxines may well provide / provoke some mutated strain of something..
For every action , etc...  -----.   Put a chemical genetic soup in - what comes out ?

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

A harmless mutated variant on a fake virus shouldn't really concern anyone. But if you take the original virus as real, then it should be noted that even BBC admits the following:

"There is no evidence that any of them [the variants] cause much more serious illness for the vast majority of people who become infected." https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55659820

So there. They basically just admitted the whole thing is a massive fear campaign.

Brought to us by Professor Fergiefail  the stalker that never go's away.

4 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

The 'mutated' vaxxines may well provide / provoke some mutated strain of something..
For every action , etc...  -----.   Put a chemical genetic soup in - what comes out ?

This shit really needs to be resolved once and for all. You've got David Icke saying it doesn't exist. Other researchers saying it does, but it's virtually harmless. You've got others running around saying it has been isolated. Others saying it never has.

I mean jesus christ. It's either real or it's not. It can't be both! Not pissed at you Basket, just this thing is really starting to annoy me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

Re: the video: Is that the same one as this one Icke posted the other day? https://banthis.tv/watch?id=60487a1fe2b8053843762834

It's awesome.

Yep as for the legislation, Victoria has something similar. The can force vaccinate you under a public health order. It's in the legislation somewhere. Can't remember exactly where.

thats the one...

I love Melbourne, but im more and more glad I moved back to NZ 18months ago! 

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

You've got David Icke saying it doesn't exist

The narrative that this 'thing' came from a market in China is BS.

Just now, skitzorat said:

thats the one...

I love Melbourne, but im more and more glad I moved back to NZ 18months ago! 

I hate cities in general. Well, maybe a few days in any city I can tolerate. But beyond that hell no. I flee for the country.

Melbourne, prior to Covid, I could probably handle for up to 7 days. Now, I'd be scared to go there for more than 7 minutes. As we all know, Chairman Dan can lock it down anytime he likes within an hour. I would never risk it.

Snip-it_1615921507428.jpg.eb33fa35fee980fb9a3d5fb6c2c6fee2.jpg

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mobile/ford-warns-ontarians-to-be-very-cautious-after-covid-19-third-wave-declared-in-province-1.5348764

Snip-it_1615921537242.jpg.c58d8b2591386ee93c35afceaeac52eb.jpg

Near the start of the covid swindle this imposter Ford refused to name those providing the advice he was using to bolshevise the people of Ontario. In Quebec after they rolled out the smartmeters the Hydro-Quebec employees were no longer giving their names when you talk to them as they had always done in the past before that rollout.

To me this trend of hiding names is an admission they are engaged in criminal activity. Otherwise wheres the harm in standing behind what you said or recommended.

Vax and smartmeters are both killers. 

14 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

This shit really needs to be resolved once and for all. You've got David Icke saying it doesn't exist. Other researchers saying it does, but it's virtually harmless. You've got others running around saying it has been isolated. Others saying it never has.

I mean jesus christ. It's either real or it's not. It can't be both! Not pissed at you Basket, just this thing is really starting to annoy me.

Worse cold... Anyway - not having all these 'scientists' would be a blessing now 🤭

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I definitely know that part. Biggest BS ever. lol.

So it is fake in a way..

But vulnerable people do get a common 'thing / condition' in Winter.
As we've established - Flu and other heart / lung conditions no longer exist...? 

10 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

When people start dropping dead from the vaccines..

Govt/media says heres proof of the variants! The variants are as deadly as we said they were

But dont worry.....we have a new stronger vaccine that can protect you!

And lockdown! Yay - another year in bed! 😆

Guest Gone Fishing...
22 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

havent watched his videos in a while

l'm going to be watching with 100% focus in future..
BC

3 hours ago, Outsider said:

I'm becoming wary of him now, fear he might be controlled op. His anti vax books are still freely available through Amazon of all places!

He seems to have detailed knowledge of how this has all panned out....I'm fearing he's a Mr Charrington, a friendly old chap who seems genuine but maybe works for the other side?

David Icke's books are also freely available on Amazon, perhaps he's controlled ops too ?

There aren't any well known figures within the truth movement that haven't been labelled controlled opposition at some point including Icke. Not everything's a conspiracy you know.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Trawling for today's variant BS story, here it is coming from Brittany, Northern France, with the usual cold/flu strength, with the added spin it may evade testing. A grand toll of 8 patients have Breton COVID, even though the misused PCR does not detect it. What terror!

French experts spot 'Breton' Covid variant which 'may fully evade tests' - but say mutant strain is no deadlier or more transmissible than original virus

• Eight cases of the 'Breton' strain were detected in a hospital in region of Brittany
  • Despite being infected with virus, the patients' PCR test results were negative
  • Thought to be the first time any variant has slipped past the gold-standard PCR

By Connor Boyd Assistant Health Editor For Mailonline

Published: 14:25, 16 March 2021 | Updated: 15:17, 16 March 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9367495/French-experts-spot-Breton-Covid-variant-fully-evade-tests.html

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic