Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just at the COOP and this woman walks past me wearing a mask and lets out a huge cough without putting her hand over her mouth. This is another thing with the masks, it creates a false sense of security for the mask wearer where they think they can openly cough and the mask is stopping the spread. If I say anything they will say I should wear a mask, that is not the point, the mask is not stopping your cough and putting your hand over your mouth when coughing or not coughing near people is more important than a stupid mask. 

 

😠

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
10 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Anyone know how I use the uk yellow card scheme to see how many of the 25 million vaccine recipients have gone blind?

 

a friend disbelieves anyone has gone blind 

 

or died

 

 

 

8 minutes ago, Human10 said:


Page 8 + 9 - eye problems - total = 2150  :O(
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

My advice is to get the fuck out of dodge if you live any of these 5 countries.

Im pretty fucked whatever, but will take my chances.

 

image.png.006366080d1f7987d52b8810e906a742.png

 

 

Florida for me, I might go to mexico on holiday then cross the border as a covid refugee. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

 

What this shitshow has proven IQ is not a good representation of true intelligence, hence why so many quackademics buy into it.

 

Well whichever way you want to say it. Instead of IQ, just replace with intelligence. Same point though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Anyone know how I use the uk yellow card scheme to see how many of the 25 million vaccine recipients have gone blind?

 

a friend disbelieves anyone has gone blind 

 

or died

 

 

 

Here is the page on the gov.uk website.

 

Lets you see the carnage done by Pfizer and AZ as well as an unknown version (possibly Muderna)...

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I've been searching for worthy contestants to nominate for the "World's Most Retarded Covid Believer" contest. And I think I just found another top 10 nominee:

 

"Next step is to cover my face with tape as close to the shape as possible. I know you are wondering if I could breathe – yes a little. But it’s all for the sake of making people a bit safer with a good mask so it was worth it! The masking tape underneath would allow this to come off a bit easier." https://www.madebybarb.com/2020/05/21/diy-ultimate-fitted-face-mask/

 

DIY-Ultimate-Fitted-Face-Mask-madebybarb

 

Yeah of course. Who needs oxygen. It's overrated.

 

laugh.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I've been looking for the last two weeks on Johnson's version. They have the extreme minimal of information available compared to all the others, which makes me think theirs is the most dangerous with the most to hide.

 

Its same method or viral vector tech as the AZ, but they are not giving much else away. AdVac® vaccine platform,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

Yeah, but it's still better than getting Covid 😆

 

Some of those side effects are fucking awful. Blindness, rashes, strokes and so on. I think i'd rather have a few weeks of bad flu or even Bill Gates's weaponised common cold, I thank the government and their vaccines sales man for the kind offer though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

Very good research there mate. More scary stuff. Oh hey, did I ever post the removal of children powers from the South Australian government? That's probably the sickest of all (but each state is basically just as psychopathic, with minor variations). Try this one on for size. I didn't believe it when I first read it, but I verified it. It's true (i.e. not that I didn't believe they would do it, obviously they're crazy they'll do anything, but I didn't believe they would state it so blatantly):

 

"Without   derogating   from  section  25,  an  authorised  officer  may,  for  the  purpose  of  ensuring   compliance  with   any  direction   under  that  section,  remove  a child  from  any  premises,  place,  vehicle   or  vessel  to  a place of residence  of the child  or to a hospital  or quarantine  facility,  as the authorised  officer  thinks fit  (and may, in  doing so, use such force as is reasonably  necessary)."

 

No, I'm not kidding [ https://www.legislation.sa.gov.au/LZ/V/A/2020/COVID-19 EMERGENCY RESPONSE (FURTHER MEASURES) AMENDMENT ACT 2020_14/2020.14.UN.PDF ]. It's on page 10.

  JESUS - its what HighImpactFlix was saying in this  HUMANITY STAND UP a new one by Oracle Films worth a watch - timestamped

 

I found out through a covid19vaxside effects FB group yesterday that in W.A they CAN FORCE VAX YOU....literally FORCE!

Quietly updated in 2016 - Im sure no one knows about this....the Dutch Govt tried pushing this exact thing through last year and the people bashed pots and pans outside parliament for 9 days and nights straight and had it overturned..at least for now that I know of...

 

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/wa/consol_act/pha2016126/s158.html

PUBLIC HEALTH ACT 2016 - SECT 158

158 .         Enforcement of requirement to undergo medical observation, medical examination

        (1)         If an authorised officer gives a direction to a person under section 157(1)(j) to undergo medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment or to be vaccinated, an authorised officer or police officer may use reasonable force to ensure that the direction is complied with, including, if necessary —

            (a)         to apprehend and detain the person to whom the direction applies (the relevant person ) and take the relevant person to a place where the person is required to undergo medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment or to be vaccinated in accordance with the direction; and

            (b)         to detain the relevant person at the place where he or she is required to undergo medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment or to be vaccinated in accordance with the direction; and

            (c)         to restrain the relevant person —

                  (i)         to enable a medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment to be carried out; or

                  (ii)         to enable the relevant person to be vaccinated;

 

 

Read on ..... its all laid out lovely and clear in 3a the procedure for removing your clothes :-)

 

it  "must be done with decency and sensitivity and in a manner that gives to the relevant person the degree of privacy and dignity that is consistent with ensuring compliance with the direction;"

 

though... so that's nice...although I'm sure consistent with ensuring compliance won't be as fluffy as it would seem on paper....

 

Im pretty sure theres no such gems buried in NZ legalisation because I distinctly remember a minister making talks in parliament a while back about 'future proving the framework" [to make mandatory vaccine for entering the country] but the amendment didnt pass......but no doubt the door was left ajar... I will keep an eye on that..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Its same method or viral vector tech as the AZ, but they are not giving much else away. AdVac® vaccine platform,

 

If you run that through the sheep logic filter, "Well if they're not telling us the details, that means it must be the best one because they don't want their competitors stealing the formula, so I'll get that one."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Just at the COOP and this woman walks past me wearing a mask and lets out a huge cough without putting her hand over her mouth. This is another thing with the masks, it creates a false sense of security for the mask wearer where they think they can openly cough and the mask is stopping the spread. If I say anything they will say I should wear a mask, that is not the point, the mask is not stopping your cough and putting your hand over your mouth when coughing or not coughing near people is more important than a stupid mask. 

 

😠

 

Instead of a flimsy paper mask, they need to have a laundry bag over their head.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

 

If you run that through the sheep logic filter, "Well if they're not telling us the details, that means it must be the best one because they don't want their competitors stealing the formula, so I'll get that one."


What you dont know cant hurt you!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx52dqhbhRMQTunUmrbPU

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Good question. Do they wipe us out, the smart people who don't go along with it because we are a threat to them? Or do they wipe out the dumb people because they're totally useless?

 

Or do they just wipe us all out because they can?

maybe it was to get an idea of numbers, percentages....high percentage of dumbasses=proceed to next stage. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Hey, anyone out there. I was just thinking, is it possible this whole covid and vaccine scam is just one massive IQ test designed by the elites?

 

Think about it. If you had the power and you wanted to separate the totally retarded, weak sheep in society from the smart, logical thinking people, what would be the best way to figure out who is who?

 

Well you create an absolutely absurd fake virus story, based on a totally fraudulent test. You make the entire story so fucking absurd that only the dumbest most retarded fuckwits would actually believe it.

 

You make dumb rules that any rational personal can easily see are ridiculous such as mask wearing. Then you offer get out of jail free card that requires zero proof or explanation to get out of it (i.e. "I'm exempt and I don't need any documentation to prove it"). But then you sit back and watch how many dickheads don't take up the offer and follow the absurdity anyway, and you also observe the idiots that enforce it.

 

Then you launch a vaccine. But you don't even hide the fact that it is experimental. And you openly tell people you have no idea if it works or if it's safe (you post the documents on your own government websites that say this openly, but in your media appearances you say the opposite). You know that only the smart people will visit the government website and download the documents, and only the dip shits will listen to your media statements.

 

Okay so basically now you have created a situation so obviously absurd that only the lowest of the low IQ people would ever believe it. And all the rational, intelligent people can easily see right through it.

 

I mean what a genius test of IQ to separate the retards out.

 

Could this really be the whole thing? Just a massive test to see who's not even above the iq level or retard?

It could be if they didn't make it mandatory... You don't necessary have to be stupid but most of us wouldn't survive without this system. Look at Israel - they literally break human rights and whole World accept it! At least 25% people are excluded from the society.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

  JESUS - its what HighImpactFlix was saying in this  HUMANITY STAND UP a new one by Oracle Films worth a watch - timestamped

 

I found out through a covid19vaxside effects FB group yesterday that in W.A they CAN FORCE VAX YOU....literally FORCE!

Quietly updated in 2016 - Im sure no one knows about this....the Dutch Govt tried pushing this exact thing through last year and the people bashed pots and pans outside parliament for 9 days and nights straight and had it overturned..at least for now that I know of...

 

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/wa/consol_act/pha2016126/s158.html

PUBLIC HEALTH ACT 2016 - SECT 158

158 .         Enforcement of requirement to undergo medical observation, medical examination

        (1)         If an authorised officer gives a direction to a person under section 157(1)(j) to undergo medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment or to be vaccinated, an authorised officer or police officer may use reasonable force to ensure that the direction is complied with, including, if necessary —

            (a)         to apprehend and detain the person to whom the direction applies (the relevant person ) and take the relevant person to a place where the person is required to undergo medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment or to be vaccinated in accordance with the direction; and

            (b)         to detain the relevant person at the place where he or she is required to undergo medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment or to be vaccinated in accordance with the direction; and

            (c)         to restrain the relevant person —

                  (i)         to enable a medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment to be carried out; or

                  (ii)         to enable the relevant person to be vaccinated;

 

 

Read on ..... its all laid out lovely and clear in 3a the procedure for removing your clothes :-)

 

it  "must be done with decency and sensitivity and in a manner that gives to the relevant person the degree of privacy and dignity that is consistent with ensuring compliance with the direction;"

 

though... so that's nice...although I'm sure consistent with ensuring compliance won't be as fluffy as it would seem on paper....

 

Im pretty sure theres no such gems buried in NZ legalisation because I distinctly remember a minister making talks in parliament a while back about 'future proving the framework" [to make mandatory vaccine for entering the country] but the amendment didnt pass......but no doubt the door was left ajar... I will keep an eye on that..

 

Re: the video: Is that the same one as this one Icke posted the other day? https://banthis.tv/watch?id=60487a1fe2b8053843762834

 

It's awesome.

 

Yep as for the legislation, Victoria has something similar. The can force vaccinate you under a public health order. It's in the legislation somewhere. Can't remember exactly where.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

It could be if they didn't make it mandatory... You don't necessary have to be stupid but most of us wouldn't survive without this system. Look at Israel - they literally break human rights and whole World accept it! At least 25% people are excluded from the society.

 

All I know is hell is coming. Oh you reminded me. There was a good interview posted recently about the Israel situation. FYI: https://banthis.tv/watch?id=604fbe33dd5caf458aee03ad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apologies in advance that this isn't exactly covid related - but its my FB facepalm for the day...these are the types of people we share the world with.....I get the impression Popeye genuinely feels this way...I bet Popeye would want their kids double masked while sleeping..

 

PS...Dont you want to smash Kills face right there....although not looking so smug for once, looking caring ..about the climate... doesn't look that caring when hes talking about shoving genetically modified stuff in kids arms 

 

410487815_Screenshot2021-03-17070610-min.png.0f5f0cde8ac57aef898c53617fb162e2.png

1621817046_Screenshot2021-03-17070546-min.png.e267426b22aafe104b26e949736faf61.png

419538610_Screenshot2021-03-17071129-min.png.06cf32fb088120eb96860bde10185fd9.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Outsider said:

maybe it was to get an idea of numbers, percentages....high percentage of dumbasses=proceed to next stage. 

 

I honestly don't know, but it really does - when you look at it closely - seem like some kind of very calculated test.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We seeing it already in some countries: if you appear to be breaking a rule the police approach you telling you to comply to the rule.

If you say no start arguing they wack you with leadened batons.

Maybe once eh? No. 234 maybe 5 times breaking some bones.

 

Thats 1st stage

 

Some weeks/month later they change their style

 

They see you breaking a rule they beat you with lead battons and throw you into the big black van.

You taken to detention centre and imprisoned

For what?

Being a menace to society

Being a danger, a health danger

Or even they dont like the way you frown

 

It all leads to...

 

Hey, there he is....

Isnt he the one with the bad internet history?

Yeah, hes the one

 

They go to him, beat him 2 3 4 or 5 times and throw him into the big black van

They take him to the detention centre

It was the last time anyone ever saw him

 

When ordinary people see this they experience real fear.

Any kind of though of fighting these monsters suddenly disappears

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...