Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

51 minutes ago, Claire said:

I have attached some images of a document my work place has had hanging up in the center of the room since December. I remember one of the Registered Nurse blatantly repeating everything off this sheet as if it was gods word. Upto this point they are not giving it to patients so it is odd that this piece is up for nurses/doctors/surgeons to talk about to patients.

20210316_102847.jpg

20210316_102859.jpg

20210316_102916.jpg

Covid sacrament for dummies xD

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

They are using variants as a scam to keep you needing top ups & an excuse to keep you locked down, nothing to do with keeping up with the vaccine toxic effects.

SAGE set up COG in March 20 for their deadly variants scam.

Your terrain theory is fringe shit & should have its own thread.

Like 5g Ide personally call it muddying the waters.

Thats what Vernon Coleman is doing, coming out with his own theories based on the idea these variants are a real threat..his credibility has gone out the window really. Not saying hes a shill but hes acting like a crackpot pushing that to people as the most important thing we need to know & of course people will believe him & we all get LAUGHED AT.

Just in time for March 20th media can have a right feast on that one Saturday.

I'm becoming wary of him now, fear he might be controlled op. His anti vax books are still freely available through Amazon of all places!

He seems to have detailed knowledge of how this has all panned out....I'm fearing he's a Mr Charrington, a friendly old chap who seems genuine but maybe works for the other side?

38 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Things happen so fast is easy to forget, but if you remember with the roll out of the AZ. Germany started slagging us off saying the AZ wasent good enough straight away, followed by other countries & Brexit people were saying how great our jab was & they were proud of it.. this must have been a while ago now & its just escalated from there really.

Norway reported 29 deaths from Pfizer back in January & was no talk about banning anything.

So I do think its political & some kind of pharma battle.

Australia also refused Pfizer & chose AZ & Canada all colonial influences of course.

Its funny how the media are now starting to admit it when someone dies & not leaving their little disclaimers.

How can you have this many people dying & over 600 in UK alone, yet these countries only deem AZ as the issue.

Why isnt the British government banning these vaccines then...I pointed out has been about 39 deaths from cardiac arrest with the AZ in UK. Its all what the pre$$titutes choose to report I guess & our government keeps quiet.

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1371486125756407808?s=20

Yes I remember they refused AZ based on the trials had not included anyone of the age of 55 at the time. So not enough data  for use in the elderly and people with underlying conditions. At the same time there were reports of the elderly saying they wanted the British Jab AZ giving a sense in pride in the countries achievements.  The media were deliberately stirring this pot up. The fact is there wasn’t the data and the elderly were the trials which then resulted in increased death rates. 

Agree about Norway.  That  story went all around the world the difference is ours stayed covered up or only available at places like UK Column but not on MSM. 

is that letter to the European medicine agency separate to this because the doctors were calling out all 3 jabs I think it said.  

are we only hearing half the story? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Year long covid.. !

Please... I can't take anymore of this woman, she's driving me insane.

On a side note is that ethical taking pictures of poor old del boy?  Come now Kate you're not exploiting him to sell more books now are you? 

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

Please... I can't take anymore of this woman, she's driving me insane.

On a side note is that ethical taking pictures of poor old del boy?  Come now Kate you're not exploiting him to sell more books now are you? 

"My Dear Derek, please don't wake up yet, we need more dailymail articles and there's only 3 chapters left to complete until the book is ready."

8 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I'm becoming wary of him now, fear he might be controlled op. His anti vax books are still freely available through Amazon of all places!

He seems to have detailed knowledge of how this has all panned out....I'm fearing he's a Mr Charrington, a friendly old chap who seems genuine but maybe works for the other side?

It could be just 'mistake'... He could got in a trap of this idea... Personally I would recommend to watch doc Reid Sheftall Truth in Science. Facts, no BS. He deserve more exposure. I don't think his channel will last for long on YT...

4 minutes ago, Outsider said:

This could be damage limitations, now they have to admit the jab is not clean & change their stance.

The Impending Financial Collapse, Crypto and Anti-Lockdown Protests - Computing Forever Archive & Sources

I have been to the last two protests in Dublin and Cork, not so sure about tomorrow. I think Daves right, there will be trouble up there tomorrow. Paddys day is always messy and Dublin is best avoided in normal times on the 17th. 2,500 cops expected to be on duty too.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

It could be just 'mistake'... He could got in a trap of this idea... Personally I would recommend to watch doc Reid Sheftall Truth in Science. Facts, no BS. He deserve more exposure. I don't think his channel will last for long on YT...

I like Vernon, listening to him when everyone else I know was listening to that dodgy shill john campbell and nodding their heads to his every utterance.

Nobody has every answer to everything not even the old man in the chair..

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

"My Dear Derek, please don't wake up yet, we need more dailymail articles and there's only 3 chapters left to complete until the book is ready."

Wife Kate says doctors have no idea why the virus has taken such a hold over Derek, who is believed to be the longest-suffering Covid patient.

In the world, ever? Blimey what are the chances of that happening?

Hang in there Derek your wife is doing you proud!

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

Wife Kate says doctors have no idea why the virus has taken such a hold over Derek, who is believed to be the longest-suffering Covid patient.

In the world, ever? Blimey what are the chances of that happening?

Hang in there Derek your wife is doing you proud!

Every time he sees her coming he shuts his eyes tight.. "I'm still ill, I can't move.."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Like if an invisible plane managed to dodge all the ground to air defence missiles that surround probably the most fortified slither of land on Earth, and then manage to crash into the most defended building on Earth, then manage to turn into invisible dust particles leaving only identifiable remints of a partially destroyed wall of the building?🤪

David Icke did the funniest bloody speech on this. I pissed myself laughing. I think it was called something like "David Icke rips apart 9/11". It was a very old one on YouTube, but just so funny. "Fighter aircraft launched, oooooohhh just missed" had the audience laughing so hard. I wish I could find it somewhere. But yes, the absurdity of Norad being hoodwinked by some guys in a cave in Afghanistan is beyond comical. It's another level.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Pfizer's Covid vaccine is linked to MORE blood clots than AstraZeneca's – so why isn't the EU banning it? Hypocrisy of European nations revealed as Italy admits decision was 'POLITICAL'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9366963/Coronavirus-Pfizers-Covid-vaccine-linked-blood-clots-AstraZenecas-UK.html

If it is political why has non European countries banned it as well? 

12 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Every time he sees her coming he shuts his eyes tight.. "I'm still ill, I can't move.."

Haha....makes perfect sense, I feel ill only after a few seconds of her appearing on TV, the poor sod is married to her!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Is that the treasonous one that allows foreign troops on aussie soil? to "assist" with natural disasters such as floods and "climate change" and........ pandemics..I hadn't actually seen it as a Bill.

I remember you and I bought it up a while ago with Bullion; he said something about Defence Forces not turning guns on their own people to me and I replied.. thats why theyve bought in some new law and I think it was you that verified......terrifying...I remember watching Max Igan talk about it first...

Yep, that's the one. I can't remember if @Bullion and I brought it up originally, but we definitely did discuss it. At the time it was still being 'debated'. But since then, it has now passed both houses of Parliament.

The full final text is right here (official): https://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/download/legislation/bills/r6594_aspassed/toc_pdf/20117b01.pdf;fileType=application%2Fpdf

It's unbelievable. They can decide what constitutes an emergency or pending emergency, allow foreign military and police forces onto our soil, and just to piss in our faces, anything these foreign forces do to the civilian population – they are not civilly or criminally liable for. Seriously, god help us. This is so far beyond treason... I can't even find the words.

Think of the power this gives these bastards. This is so dangerous and shiver when I think about what they could do to us in the future.

The Moderna vaccine trials on babies and other children under 12 is taking place in collaboration with the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (where Anthony Fauci has ruled the roost for a generation) at the National Institutes of Health, and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority at the US Department of Health and Human Services.

The first young children have received their shots in this trial and Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel said the vaccine was being tested on healthy children in select cities in the US and Canada.

“This pediatric study will help us assess the potential safety and immunogenicity of our Covid-19 vaccine candidate in this important younger age population,” Bancel said.

There are eight study sites and the first one to get underway is Phoenix, Arizona.

Local Fox 10 reported to the public that they can now sign up to get their children vaccinated against Covid-19 in the Moderna trial in the south-west city. Fox added:

“I am just really excited. I am excited to be a part of getting this out to the public,” Rachel Guthrie, a mother of three, told the station.

When she heard about the Moderna trial for children, she knew she wanted to sign up her three-year-old son Ollie and one-year-old daughter Charlotte.

“The risks are so minuscule compared to what the benefits are,” she said.

To qualify for the trial, kids need to be between six-months-old and 12-years-old.

Although the trial just began, a huge response has already started to pour in.

“It has just been amazing, mind-boggling and very reassuring and good,” said Dr. Steve Plimpton, who is the principal investigator for the Moderna study for Covid-19.

He says there are eight study sites in the US, and Phoenix is the first location to get started.

Participants are willing to travel from all over to Phoenix to take part, including those from the south.

Just now, Outsider said:

The Moderna vaccine trials on babies and other children under 12 is taking place in collaboration with the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (where Anthony Fauci has ruled the roost for a generation) at the National Institutes of Health, and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority at the US Department of Health and Human Services.

The first young children have received their shots in this trial and Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel said the vaccine was being tested on healthy children in select cities in the US and Canada.

“This pediatric study will help us assess the potential safety and immunogenicity of our Covid-19 vaccine candidate in this important younger age population,” Bancel said.

There are eight study sites and the first one to get underway is Phoenix, Arizona.

Local Fox 10 reported to the public that they can now sign up to get their children vaccinated against Covid-19 in the Moderna trial in the south-west city. Fox added:

“I am just really excited. I am excited to be a part of getting this out to the public,” Rachel Guthrie, a mother of three, told the station.

When she heard about the Moderna trial for children, she knew she wanted to sign up her three-year-old son Ollie and one-year-old daughter Charlotte.

To qualify for the trial, kids need to be between six-months-old and 12-years-old.

Although the trial just began, a huge response has already started to pour in.

“It has just been amazing, mind-boggling and very reassuring and good,” said Dr. Steve Plimpton, who is the principal investigator for the Moderna study for Covid-19.

He says there are eight study sites in the US, and Phoenix is the first location to get started.

Participants are willing to travel from all over to Phoenix to take part, including those from the south.

Err, Rachel I think you'll find you've signed your kids up for a trial to discover what the risks and benefits are.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic