Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Virologist: ‘We Are Going to Pay Huge Price’ for COVID Mass Vaccination Campaign

In an open letter to WHO and in a follow-up video interview, Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, says that by vaccinating everyone with a vaccine that doesn’t prevent transmission, we are destroying people’s immune systems, and setting the stage for a global health disaster.

Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, Ph.D., has nothing against vaccines. In fact, the independent virologist formerly worked for Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Bossche says the COVID vaccines approved so far have been developed by “just brilliant” people and he has no criticism of them  But, as he tells Dr. Phillip McMillan in an interview, “please use the right vaccine at the right place. And don’t use it in the heat of a pandemic on millions of millions of people.”

Bossche says that a mass vaccination campaign in the middle of a pandemic, with vaccines that don’t prevent transmission, is disastrous at an individual — and at a global — level:

“We are going to pay a huge price for this. And I’m becoming emotional because I’m thinking of my children, of the younger generation. I mean, it’s just impossible what we are doing. We don’t understand the pandemic.”

In an open letter to the World Health Organization (WHO), Bossche wrote that  “we are currently turning vaccinees into asymptomatic carriers shedding infectious variants.”

Bossche hasn’t heard back from WHO, which concerns him.

“It is about humanity … I mean, it’s about your children. It’s your family. It’s my family. It’s everyone. Right. And it’s simply for me, I put everything at stake because I’ve done my homework. And this is simply a moral obligation. A moral obligation.”

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/virologist-huge-price-covid-mass-vaccination/

I wonder how children be volunteers. It basically means their stupid, cruel parents possibly scarified them... Oh wait - I would add some more from my neighbourhood. 👹 

43 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

This corona thing is getting just too boring .... nothing new is happening .

What say we lock the thread and get our attention back to more important matters , like the SSP , or Mr Mollison's material 

We can always reopen the thread when the first flesh eating zombie is reported .

So boring that BBC news is reporting on a woman who found indecent images on her husband's computer!

The "pandemic" has been superseded by the "men are scum" narrative. Sorry chaps!

If you watch the videos of people calling out this bullshit and compare the rate at which their eyes blink it is on average every 4-5 seconds which is the normal rate. 

If you then compare that with the evil "vaccine" pushers their eyes blink every half a second which is quite rapid and a clear sign by body language experts of someone telling lies. 

When will there be a fair debate on msm platforms about the safety of these depopulation jabs wheryby the participants are connected to a lie detector so the public can see who is telling the truth. The answer is sadly never. 

• Like 1

Is TalkRadio using Youtube to generate info for Social Credit Score.

I have noticed they always run very divisive yes/no polls ... but didnt think about it until I randomly read the comments section just now, given the new internet snooping powers vested in the State/IP providers - I wouldn't be suprised...or am I cray cray? lol

811455762_Screenshot2021-03-17004630.png.d499243998b09e37cce76076f5927a91.png

820451177_Screenshot2021-03-17005415.png.d59cf8f31c26f9ec5914d6b68d0a103f.png

1827493399_Screenshot2021-03-17005431.png.00860d9e600805b5769373dabb1ffb4b.png

1713375343_Screenshot2021-03-17004614.png.894e9897b146971a883bf0dc5769734e.png

1 hour ago, Foggy Dewhurst said:

The only people who are worse than the nascient sheep are the wilfully ignorant.

I used to believe that if they tried the Alien Invasion Hoax that it would be laughed at and ridiculed.

Now I know that some people are dumb enough to fall for anything.

To those people I say this:

"I have a Bridge for sale."

You can see why the Nigerian who wants to put some money into your account was so successful lol

1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

You should do a bit of research before making statements like that

Flying into pentagon a piece of cake, much easier than lukla airport, everest

Hitting the towers any experienced pilot could hit them even with hands tied behind his back

Here, this is a good start

yeah I don’t think those pilots are landing at those dangerous airports at an alleged 600mph 

if you’re gonna shill, shill on the appropriate thread 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

If you watch the videos of people calling out this bullshit and compare the rate at which their eyes blink it is on average every 4-5 seconds which is the normal rate. 

If you then compare that with the evil "vaccine" pushers their eyes blink every half a second which is quite rapid and a clear sign by body language experts of someone telling lies. 

When will there be a fair debate on msm platforms about the safety of these depopulation jabs wheryby the participants are connected to a lie detector so the public can see who is telling the truth. The answer is sadly never. 

Imagine Drakeford strapped to that...he wouldn't last 10 seconds. 😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

You should do a bit of research before making statements like that

Flying into pentagon a piece of cake, much easier than lukla airport, everest

Hitting the towers any experienced pilot could hit them even with hands tied behind his back

Here, this is a good start

Just one issue. Planes cannot fly at anywhere near that speed at sea-level e.g. 1000ft up where the towers were. The air is too thick. The engines would choke and it would fall out of the sky. That's physics.👍

There is not a chance in hell a plane hit the Pentagon.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Pharmageddon turd wars.🍿

European vaccine regulators had major concerns over the quality of early batches of Pfizer's Covid jab, leaked emails reveal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9346243/Leaked-documents-reveal-major-concerns-quality-early-batches-Pfizers-Covid-vaccine.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top

This is too simplistic a view as well and takes away the gravity of the dangers    There as been a lot of comments on that site about being glad they left the EU and they’re playing dirty etc. Whatever findings arise from any country should be listened to and not just put down as a turf war. 

2 minutes ago, truther79 said:

Just one issue. Planes cannot fly at anywhere near that speed at sea-level e.g. 1000ft up where the towers were. The air is too thick. The engines would choke and it would fall out of the sky. That's physics.👍

I thought it was ironic that the part of the pentagon hit had all the paper trail to billions of dollars that had gone missing and other project trails that were being investigated. I doubt any plane would have been able to get that close to it without being destroyed unless they wanted it to. More likely though they either had a course pre set on auto pilot or just fired a missle into the building either way they done it to themselves.

10 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Note in Matrix how humans tried to stop the machines by blocking out sunlight and depriving them of power but the machines bounced back by locking humans into a flase reality while their bodies are milked for energy to power the machines. Whoever thought up that stuff sure had a vivid imagination. Then we read that the Wachowski brothers now girls were conveying themes of transexualism in that story. Or something to that effect. Just a long way of saying the technocratic singularity goes byebye if you pull the plug. Man always has the last word over machines seen from that perspective.

keanu.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, truther79 said:

This could be a very interesting topic to get into

How you so certain it was 600?

Maybe our experienced pilot knew of the limitations and slowed down.

Even 150mph i reckon good enough.

There is reason to believe there were no airoplanes. CGI

I dont know why im even talking about this.

A controlled demolition. I lost interest in it all years ago.

The pentagon farce....there was no airplane. TNT with a few bits of engines and wings thrown in

Even i dont believe pentagon was hit by any airoplane....

What im defending is that it could be done by a trained and experienced pilot

Thats all

I dont want to derail the thread

I reckon we could thrash it out a bit more on a different section of forum if you like

Edited by Jikwan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Virologist: ‘We Are Going to Pay Huge Price’ for COVID Mass Vaccination Campaign

In an open letter to WHO and in a follow-up video interview, Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, says that by vaccinating everyone with a vaccine that doesn’t prevent transmission, we are destroying people’s immune systems, and setting the stage for a global health disaster.

Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, Ph.D., has nothing against vaccines. In fact, the independent virologist formerly worked for Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Bossche says the COVID vaccines approved so far have been developed by “just brilliant” people and he has no criticism of them  But, as he tells Dr. Phillip McMillan in an interview, “please use the right vaccine at the right place. And don’t use it in the heat of a pandemic on millions of millions of people.”

Bossche says that a mass vaccination campaign in the middle of a pandemic, with vaccines that don’t prevent transmission, is disastrous at an individual — and at a global — level:

“We are going to pay a huge price for this. And I’m becoming emotional because I’m thinking of my children, of the younger generation. I mean, it’s just impossible what we are doing. We don’t understand the pandemic.”

In an open letter to the World Health Organization (WHO), Bossche wrote that  “we are currently turning vaccinees into asymptomatic carriers shedding infectious variants.”

Bossche hasn’t heard back from WHO, which concerns him.

“It is about humanity … I mean, it’s about your children. It’s your family. It’s my family. It’s everyone. Right. And it’s simply for me, I put everything at stake because I’ve done my homework. And this is simply a moral obligation. A moral obligation.”

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/virologist-huge-price-covid-mass-vaccination/

Child volunteers???  These little people are under the age of consent and cannot legally volunteer for anything... But I'm guessing the blinkered masses wont care... the world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

This could be a very interesting topic to get into

There's already a well established thread on this very subject on this forum that's filled with some very good information, I suggest you take a look. 👀

17 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

I dont know why im even talking about this.

Er, because you alleged that I needed to do more research based on a comment that made based on the good work of John Lear, son of Bill Lear the designer of the Leah Jet. But since you don't know me I can tell you that this was the very subject that pushed me down the rabbit hole in the first place.

So I think that's a strange comment to make when it was your good self that started all this. 👍

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic