Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Everything is up in the air right now.

I had no idea there was a terrible Asian flu in 1957-58 far worst that the usual seasonal flu and was resolved in 3 months without masks or the need to trash society and lock everyone down. Covid has brought these ghosts to the surface. Otherwise who would think they need to be examined closer?

• Replies 57.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

At this point, they could actually pull that off. No doubt about it. The sheep will believe anything, as long as it's on BBC. After this covid shit, I can now see that there is literally nothing that they couldn't come up with that the masses wouldn't believe. It could be the most absurd, ludicrous shite and the people would believe it as long as the nightly news pumped it out to them in the right way.

For many years we discussed whether they would use an alien invasion or a fake pandemic to mow us down. We always came back to fake pandemic because it satified the most of the needs of the hoaxsters. I don't think a fake alien invasion could give them more than covid did. Personally I have all but dismissed that possibility anymore. The dice have been rolled.

The next time a facemask Nazi tries to shame you for not wearing a your muzzle, here is some ammo to shove up their arse (thank me later 😆):

"Long-term practice of wearing facemasks has strong potential for devastating health consequences. Prolonged hypoxic-hypercapnic state compromises normal physiological and psychological balance, deteriorating health and promotes the developing and progression of existing chronic diseases."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

• Thanks 2
11 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

For many years we discussed whether they would use an alien invasion or a fake pandemic to mow us down. We always came back to fake pandemic because it satified the most of the needs of the hoaxsters. I don't think a fake alien invasion could give them more than covid did. Personally I have all but dismissed that possibility anymore. The dice have been rolled.

I'm hoping for a real alien invasion from a civilization that has heard our distress call, and comes to wipe the new world order criminals from the face of the earth. Oh well, call me a dreamer 😃

• Like 1

The largest concern in my mind is, those here already share the latest statistics, the injustices and information that destroys this global farce. But what difference does it make when the people that need to hear it are ignorant and will fight you if you manage to find a chink in their armor. . We are spiralling the same black hole as the fuckwit that sanitizes 16 times a day yet wears that disgusting mask that it hasn't thought to wash in 3 weeks. Preaching to the choir.

How can we make a difference instead of making each other feel better that we're not alone?

I don't have the answer I wish I did but I think it's going to take more than condoned protests which isn't a thing anyway.. and now pigs might get new powers to smash you up if you decide to rebel?

Icke has been saying for a decade and more it's the last chance.. I really admire his steadfast optimism.

Many have woken up thanks to this latest bollocks they try and sell but it's nowhere near enough to stop it

It's going to take organisation and steadfast determination, sacrifices, to make a real difference to what plays out and there's barely any time left to do it. I'm not special I can't do it, I just know it. And I'd be happy to be one of the sacrifices to a proper plan to give these psychos a run for their money. Fuck getting arrested in a park cos I took a rest on a bench.

Something a bit bigger than that..

I might get accused of 77 trying to kick up dissent. A trap. But ffs. Peaceful dissent is gonna get us nowhere.

Ultimately, I feel like while we are all displaced, all we are going to achieve here is making each other feel a little bit better about things, and maybe get to feel superior..  while waiting for the 12" spiked dildo to arrive and demolish our assholes - same as the covid worshipping dumbfucks.

I'm just ranting. I'm nowhere near a leader. But I know enough that running out the house starting shit isn't going to change a thing. But if we all run out the house and start shit.. That'd be different

• Like 3

Fair comment, TZC. It feels like this *thing* is building and building, getting primed for the next big move. We rationalise it as best we can on here, but when they are so clearly out of control and demented in their desire to get what they want as quickly as they can, it takes a lot just to get your head around each new, inverted development of this bullshit.

5 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Ultimately, I feel like while we are all displaced, all we are going to achieve here is making each other feel a little bit better about things, and maybe get to feel superior..  while waiting for the 12" spiked dildo to arrive and demolish our assholes - same as the covid worshipping dumbfucks.

The dildo is here mate. It arrived on Bill Gates' personal military transport plane. Problem is, it's just so big, a team of experts is working on how fit it in our arseholes just perfectly so we don't panic and run.

Edited by DarianF
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

while waiting for the 12" spiked dildo to arrive and demolish our assholes

I just had a flashback from my childhood TV viewing days:

Shop owner: "No sir, I would rather have a pineapple inserted violently into my rectum."

Eddie: "You've been working here too long, mate."

😆

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

The dildo is here mate. It arrived on Bill Gates' personal military transport plane. Problem is, it's just so big, a team of experts is working on how fit it in our arseholes just perfectly so we don't panic and run.

I played my hand, unconscious bias. I personally wouldn't like a 12" spiked dildo demolishing my undercarriage

Fair play to those who do though. Each to their own..

I am unable to express how sooo sooo sorry I am for tagging ass extermination with a bad outcome.

please let me continue feeding my family?? 😢

1 minute ago, - TZC - said:

I played my hand, unconscious bias. I personally wouldn't like a 12" spiked dildo demolishing my undercarriage

Fair play to those who do though. Each to their own..

I am unable to express how sooo sooo sorry I am for tagging ass extermination with a bad outcome.

please let me continue feeding my family?? 😢

Honestly mate, dildo jokes aside, your post was great. I feel the frustration. We are in serious deep shit.

Good news though about the vaccine suspensions. Yeah I know these bastards will find a way around it, but it's nice watching them squirm.

Covid: Judge rules man with learning difficulties should be vaccinated

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-56379383

The government is increasingly taking steps towards making health care decisions on behalf of people. They are creating a tyrannical health care system, where you can go in for a minor issue and get roped in to a covid ward where you are forced on to a ventilator and drugged up on pharmaceuticals waiting to die. This is the most concerning development of this entire fake pandemic. They have taken the pandemic response to the extreme and the covid legislation is testament to that. 

Yep. It's going to come to that.

I'm going to work on that with most of my savings starting this week (should've a long time ago) and I'm advising my close ones to do the same...

7 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The government is increasingly taking steps towards making health care decisions on behalf of people. They are creating a tyrannical health care system, where you can go in for a minor issue and get roped in to a covid ward where you are forced on to a ventilator and drugged up on pharmaceuticals waiting to die. This is the most concerning development of this entire fake pandemic. They have taken the pandemic response to the extreme and the covid legislation is testament to that. 

Oh, you have an immunocompromised child? You refuse to get them vaccinated? Well you are risking your child's health and the community's health; we feel it is not in the best interests of your child or the community for you to be making this decision. Boom. It's all over once they set that precedent. It's coming.

Snip-it_1615860201596.jpg.9246ff2a53841dd9d58ed37ac18b7a4c.jpg

Basically what this means is it doesn't matter what the cabal does from here till then because if this prophesy is correct then the cabal will be enslaved by their own systems. They will be imprisoned in their quiet little guidestone paradise. Servants of the machines they once used as weapons.

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1615860201596.jpg.9246ff2a53841dd9d58ed37ac18b7a4c.jpg

Basically what this means is it doesn't matter what the cabal does from here till then because if this prophesy is correct then the cabal will be enslaved by their own systems. They will be imprisoned in their quiet little guidestone paradise. Servants of the machines they once used as weapons.

The first Matrix movie becomes more profound by the day.