Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

the cyanide in apple seeds is what gives them a bitter taste.

not deadly to humans but the human body converts the cyanide to attack cancer cells

 

As do Apricot kernels.

 

Apricot kernels are inside the pit and also contain high concentrations of amygdalin.) The human body converts amygdalin into cyanide, which can result in poisoning if you eat enough

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've timestamped it, check out this 2min bit where David shows how much money the US govt has printed for benefit payments over the past year. MY GOD. In April US$18.2 BILLION A DAY

 

He then goes on to say "its never been done before, money printing and spending at this level across multiple economies across most of the globe has never been done before NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THIS GOES"

 

But we DO know where this goes....didn't someone from some organisation based in Davos say somethings about RESETING everything a while back? 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Police investigate deadly Covid outbreak at Devon care home

A major Covid-19 outbreak at a care home in Devon is being investigated by police.

 

As many as 33 positive coronavirus cases were reported to have been recorded over a period of three days at Holmesley Care Home in Sidmouth earlier this week.

 

Three residents died and several others are believed to have been admitted to hospital.

 

Public Health Devon said there was no evidence of a wider community spread.

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/devon-care-home-covid-outbreak-sidmouth-cqc-b1816410.html

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cassady said:

I 've heard it all now . Today I read on another forum that

 

' well people fly on planes and there's a risk of blood clotting there so what's the difference '

 

I kid you not.

 

 

I believe it. They will pull anything out of their arse to justify their religious belief in the official narrative, because admitting they've been suckered from day 1 would be too painful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, pete675 said:

What a sinister and bizarre image, reminds me of Ming's henchmen from Flash Gordon - a movie which, incidentally( or not), uses a great deal of Masonic symbolism, openly displayed as a motif of Ming's Empire. Dr Zarkov is also a completely vindicated "conspiracy theorist"

3ac9b486b00ddfb5c236aa2df4da035b.jpg

 

 

star-wars-imperial-guard.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I believe it. They will pull anything out of their arse to justify their religious belief in the official narrative, because admitting they've been suckered from day 1 would be too painful.

 

And on the same forum.

 

' It's the EU behind this as it's all about Brexit '. 

 

Hang on ... doesn't this make them conspiracy theorists ? 

 

Tee Hee . 

 

Popcorn time . 

Edited by Cassady
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

l

 

It would seem England is becoming more of a real life parody of The League of Gentlemen ever day.

1313072811_download(69).jpg.344382575fcf3787e16f35806082c623.jpg

 

 

Wasn't the butcher called Hillary Briss who got the village addicted to a special meat that gave them withdrawal symptoms ?

 

https://thetruthrevolution.net/sickening-sandra-bullock-reveals-she-uses-the-foreskin-of-babies-to-look-younger/

 

Adrenochrome?

 

Now what is Briss exactly https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bris

 

Then there was this scene

 

image.png.09dbe4b39a4310466dab6f01d47e71be.png 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

As many as 33 positive coronavirus cases were reported to have been recorded over a period of three days at Holmesley Care Home in Sidmouth earlier this week.

 

giphy.gif

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

They've been taking notes following the authoritarian trial-run in Melbourne last year.

 

Love how she raised her voice the second time because those brave officers couldnt hear her the first time with those masks around their ears.

"ON WHAT GROUNDS AM I UNDER ARREST??!!!"

 

These people were born during the depression, were raised on broth and lard and whose male relatives then went on to fight against the rising tide of totalitarianism. They don't have fear of the scum... another one of the many reasons they're slated for first tranche of elimination.

Years ago the was a saying that every Victorian should carry a gun to protect them from the Victorian police because they shot dead more people than in any other state by a large margin, what a pack of asseholes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope its just a load of BS, but a rumour from a source I don't want to disclose is stating that roughly a week from now there's going to be a deadly variant of covid that'll kill large parts of the world population. Vaccines won't stop it - I'm not fear mongering just telling you what I've heard. 

Be careful out there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, peter said:

Years ago the was a saying that every Victorian should carry a gun to protect them from the Victorian police because they shot dead more people than in any other state by a large margin, what a pack of asseholes

 

Vic Police are scummy psychopaths. And they deployed their best and finest on defenseless people during the lockdowns. The people won't forget.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, makjagger said:

I hope its just a load of BS, but a rumour from a source I don't want to disclose is stating that roughly a week from now there's going to be a deadly variant of covid that'll kill large parts of the world population. Vaccines won't stop it - I'm not fear mongering just telling you what I've heard. 

Be careful out there. 

I haven't heard anything specific but have long believed that something will be announced just in time before next week's covid legislation renewal;to justify it's extension.

Expect Lockdown 4

around April Fool's Day.

Edited by Niknik
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, peter said:

Years ago the was a saying that every Victorian should carry a gun to protect them from the Victorian police because they shot dead more people than in any other state by a large margin, what a pack of asseholes

The whole Australian "force" scares me to be honest. From the NSW pigs smashing that gay guys head in during Mardi Gras a few years back to when the Feds were rocking around central Melbs streets dressed head to toe in black one lunch time checking "papers" - I was living there then and got a strong whiff of the coming totalitarianism .... infact, thinking back just now, I distinctly remember having  "OMG its the New World Order totalitarian tip-toe" run through my mind at the time LOL

 

Australian Border Force (ABF) officers will check people's visas on the streets of Melbourne this weekend as part of a police operation in the city's CBD, the Federal Government has revealed.

Key points:

  • Border Force officers to check visas in Melbourne's CBD
  • The agency says people will not be targeted on the basis of race or religion
  • Part of a broader operation including Victoria Police and other agencies
  • Lawyer says Border Force involvement is "unprecedented"

Officers will be positioned at various locations around the city and will speak "with any individual we cross paths with", ABF regional commander for Victoria and Tasmania Don Smith said in a statement.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-28/border-force-to-check-visas-on-the-streets-of-melbourne/6732086

 

It got immediately quashed within the hour due to the huge public backlash....amazing how much spirit has been sucked out of the populace as a whole in 5 years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

9 minutes ago, Niknik said:

I haven't heard anything specific but have long believed that something will be announced just in time before next week's covid legislation renewal;to justify it's extension.

Expect Lockdown 4

around April Fool's Day.

 

I would not be surprised if they announced lockdown 4 on April Fool's Day. They would  hardly be able to contain their laughter announcing that.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

The whole Australian "force" scares me to be honest. From the NSW pigs smashing that gay guys head in during Mardi Gras a few years back to when the Feds were rocking around central Melbs streets dressed head to toe in black one lunch time checking "papers" - I was living there then and got a strong whiff of the coming totalitarianism .... infact, thinking back just now, I distinctly remember having  "OMG its the New World Order totalitarian tip-toe" run through my mind at the time LOL

 

Australian Border Force (ABF) officers will check people's visas on the streets of Melbourne this weekend as part of a police operation in the city's CBD, the Federal Government has revealed.

Key points:

  • Border Force officers to check visas in Melbourne's CBD
  • The agency says people will not be targeted on the basis of race or religion
  • Part of a broader operation including Victoria Police and other agencies
  • Lawyer says Border Force involvement is "unprecedented"

Officers will be positioned at various locations around the city and will speak "with any individual we cross paths with", ABF regional commander for Victoria and Tasmania Don Smith said in a statement.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-28/border-force-to-check-visas-on-the-streets-of-melbourne/6732086

 

It got immediately quashed within the hour due to the huge public backlash....amazing how much spirit has been sucked out of the populace as a whole in 5 years.

 

We were always a convict colony and a testing ground, and we always will be. There's a lot of psychopaths in the ranks and they're waiting for the orders to be unleashed for real.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, makjagger said:

I hope its just a load of BS, but a rumour from a source I don't want to disclose is stating that roughly a week from now there's going to be a deadly variant of covid that'll kill large parts of the world population. Vaccines won't stop it - I'm not fear mongering just telling you what I've heard. 

Be careful out there. 

 

Why don't you disclose the source, is it because it's BS? Deadly fake  'variant' of a non existent fake 'Covid' killing large parts of the world population? Not buying it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...