Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

12 minutes ago, zArk said:

theres a fella who lives around the corner from me who used virtually the same phrasing when badgering me on my terrain theory stance.

Dunno if you read already..Moderna calls it an operating system. Wonder who gave them that idea.🤔

https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enabling-drug-discovery-development

11 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Dunno if you read already..Moderna calls it an operating system. Wonder who gave them that idea.🤔

https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enabling-drug-discovery-development

yeah ... and 'blue screen of death'

the blue screen of death (BSoD) or blue screen, is an error screen displayed on Windows computers following a fatal system error. It indicates a system crash, in which the operating system has reached a condition where it can no longer operate safely. This is caused by many different problems, such as a general hardware failure or a crucial process terminating unexpectedly.

see its not the vaccines fault ... its a failure of the human body :S

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

DECLARATION TO TRAVEL: GOVERNMENT REVEALS NEW ‘EXIT PERMIT’ REQUIRED TO LEAVE ENGLAND

Less than 60 hours before an unprecedented exit permit will be required from outbound travellers, the government has revealed details of the new “Declaration to Travel”.

From Monday 8 March, anyone who enters “a port of departure to travel internationally” in England without a completed form will be committing a criminal offence – even if they are legally entitled to travel.

Airlines, train operators and ferry companies will be required to check that passengers have a valid reason to travel abroad.

Read more: What is the Declaration to Travel and how do I get one?

At present all holidays – at home or overseas – are illegal under the “stay-at-home” rule. The earliest possible date for going abroad from England for leisure is 17 May.

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/declaration-travel-government-exit-permit-b1813070.html

It would seem England is becoming more of a real life parody of The League of Gentlemen ever day.

1313072811_download(69).jpg.344382575fcf3787e16f35806082c623.jpg

Can anyone remember the days when people needed 'permits' to enter a country? Now we're going to need 'permission' to leave?

What a fucking inversion! Meanwhile we still have hundreds of illegal immigrants entering the UK every week?

1 hour ago, sarbloh said:

I actually know some coppers. They've had friends and family over their homes all along. They know its BS (they have worked throughout, without masks, heck even their station gyms are open). I've actually been round one of my copper mates house a few times. He insisted I come in on all occasions. If it wasn't for the Police pension perk, more of them would be vocal in my opinion, but thats why they get that 'perk' it keeps them in line.

The filth are the worst law breakers. I knew one that was a beak head.