Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, sarbloh said:

I actually know some coppers. They've had friends and family over their homes all along. They know its BS (they have worked throughout, without masks, heck even their station gyms are open). I've actually been round one of my copper mates house a few times. He insisted I come in on all occasions. If it wasn't for the Police pension perk, more of them would be vocal in my opinion, but thats why they get that 'perk' it keeps them in line.

The question is, when push comes to shove, will they stand with the people or the New World Order?

I actually know some coppers. They've had friends and family over their homes all along. They know its BS (they have worked throughout, without masks, heck even their station gyms are open). I've actually been round one of my copper mates house a few times. He insisted I come in on all occasions. If it wasn't for the Police pension perk, more of them would be vocal in my opinion, but thats why they get that 'perk' it keeps them in line.

If anything I gathered from watching cop movies its the importance of that pension. It really has a hold on them.

7 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

I think Morpheus was referring to the fact that weed is from the earth and God placed it there for us to ingest and smoke 😘

i dunno mate..this belief falls upon Rastafari traditions from what i know...

and in reality intoxication = mind numbing

How's this for hypocrisy?

"We do not want people to panic and we would, for the time being, recommend that countries continue vaccinating with AstraZeneca," WHO chief scientist Soumya Swaminathan told a press briefing. https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-03-countries-astrazeneca-jab.html

So they don't want people to panic because the vaccine may be killing them, but they did want them to panic when the fake virus was supposedly spreading across the world.

You couldn't make it up.

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

The question is, when push comes to shove, will they stand with the people or the New World Order?

To be honest, that final salary pension they get keeps them firmly in line. It'll be the NWO (thats assuming they expect to live and have that pension). Its all coppers talk about between themselves, its pension this, pension that...its like islamist terrorists talking about paradise, or born again Christians wanting to reach heaven.

9 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The sails of the big ships and the ropes were all make of cannabis. Hemp production was taxed and a big part of the war effort. 

I knew about the healing benefits and used in spiritualism and some religions. I know the benefits of being able to chill out with it, makes you wonder why they stopped allowing the uses in the first place. Governments only make money on tax, and most companies avoid paying that as much as they can.

To be honest, that final salary pension they get keeps them firmly in line. It'll be the NWO (thats assuming they expect to live and have that pension). Its all coppers talk about between themselves, its pension this, pension that...its like islamist terrorists talking about paradise, or born again Christians wanting to reach heaven.

Let's see what they say when hyperinflation makes it all worthless. Idiots.

15 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Me and you both. Looking at a dispensary if they do.

Anyway, am I missing something here, because I'm very confused by this talk of legalisation, especially in this country, because I've seen very little commentary to the contrary. So what gives? 

Mate, we are have the largest marijuana fields for use in medicinal products in the world, down south.

You're correct though, not much talk of legalisation over here atm, but seeing trends over in sister countries like US Canada and grumblings in Germany and France. It's only a matter of time, esp with those Tori toffs positioning themselves at ahead of game if when it happens.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

How does the cannabis legalization rollouts leading up to covid fit in...coincidence?

Lets think about that for a moment. At the time it was being legalized we were bombarded with stories of opiates destroying our societies. We were coming from decades of terrifying legislation punishing cannabis offences. Then radical reversal then covid. Are they tied somehow?

Was the legization to sedate the masses soon to be confronted by a fake pandemic of unprecedented proportion or was the intent to amplify fear. I would opt for the sedation option because of the stories I read of voluntary cannabis consumption in bloody wars like Vietnam for example.

The contradiction is that the opiates were destroying our societies on the one hand and they legalize a crapload of it on the other hand and just before covid. 

Disarmed, doped up, and brainwashed and weakened by poisons in the water and food supplies. Ghingus Khan would have laughed at those odds and the extreme softening of the targets before extermination..

I don't know if cannabis legalisation is linked to Covid but I am confident that legalisation is part of the agenda which I know won't be a popular opinion among the many stoners on here.

Seriously ask yourself the question why at a time when every freedom you can think of is being gradually deleted would governments do something which on the surface is pro freedom and democracy ??

Like all the mindless entertainment on streaming services and TV cannabis is designed to further blunt the senses and dumb down the masses especially young people making them too lazy and apathetic to fight the New World Order.

No way cannabis legalisation just happened, no way.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth

1 minute ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

I don't know if cannabis legalisation is linked to Covid but I am confident that legalisation is part of the agenda which I know won't be a popular opinion among the many stoners on here.

Seriously ask yourself the question why at a time when every freedom you can think of is being gradually deleted would governments do something which on the surface is pro freedom and democracy ??

Like all the mindless entertainment on streaming services and TV cannabis is designed to blunt the senses and dumb down the masses especially young people making them too lazy and apathetic to fight the New World Order.

No way cannabis legalisation just happened, no way.

Thanks for that. Well said.