Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

24 minutes ago, alexa said:

A Zombie Apocalypse, maybe. 

I was at the cash machine this morning & this heavily masked women in front of me was wiping the ATM with a piece of toilet paper she had, only to put it back in her pocket.:classic_rolleyes:

They're weird aren't they. They can't even justify their bizzare behaviour either. People's mentality has gone to shit, but we knew this about large swathes of the population having shit for brains. 

Edited by Morpheus

I was thinking, the cabal must be quite bored with how easy it has been to do all this. They've worked on it for millennia and the plebs have just gone along with it. Everything they've made the plebs do...they do. Very little resistance, its just going as planned. Maybe their hubris might get them, but I'm not certain, the pleb mind is too invested in this nonsense now, no matter what the evidence they just nod along. If I was in the cabal, I might think that the plebs deserve to die because they put up so little resistance. 

13 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I heard that the pulp and paper barons like the big newspapers owned large tracts of lumber and felt threatened by cannabis based papers. Cannabis was frightening to certain energy monopolists and textile industries. Cannabis was a decent fuel, you could live off the seeds and its oils and you can make longlasting paper and clothing. Henry Ford had developed cannabis based plastics stronger than steel. Cannabis was stepping on a lot of well heeled toes. Its prohibition, just in it's industrialization potential (which is still underdeveloped) could solve many environmental and energy issues. Large scale seed production makes a very cheap fuel.

Sounds like there is many uses to it, shame all you hear is about people being stoned.

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I struggle to understand how people can be so stupid with the whole mask thing but then the same can be said about a number of things. 

Stupid people before all this never bothered me. I was like, well if you want to be stupid I don't care. That's your choice. Now, however, the problem is the actions of idiots are DIRECTLY impacting our lives. This is where it becomes a problem. For example, these idiots reporting us to the police when they see us having friends over at our house or leaving our front yard without a mask on. This is where it crosses the line and stupidity becomes a threat to society.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

🤣🤣😂 out of likes.

But dont worry marra, if it becomes legal over here. I'm getting into the game and will over a non GMO kush variety 🤣😂💪

Me and you both. Looking at a dispensary if they do.

Anyway, am I missing something here, because I'm very confused by this talk of legalisation, especially in this country, because I've seen very little commentary to the contrary. So what gives? 

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Stupid people before all this never bothered me. I was like, well if you want to be stupid I don't care. That's your choice. Now, however, the problem is the actions of idiots are DIRECTLY impacting our lives. This is where it becomes a problem. For example, these idiots reporting us to the police when they see us having friends over at our house or leaving our front yard without a mask on. This is where it crosses the line and stupidity becomes a threat to society.

Snitches get stitches

Just now, The Illuminator said:

I think Morpheus was referring to the fact that weed is from the earth and God placed it there for us to ingest and smoke 😘

Take advantage man, take advantage. In addition to the fact that our brains contain receptors for THC, then things start to make sense. 😎👍

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Snitches get stitches

I actually know some coppers. They've had friends and family over their homes all along. They know its BS (they have worked throughout, without masks, heck even their station gyms are open). I've actually been round one of my copper mates house a few times. He insisted I come in on all occasions. If it wasn't for the Police pension perk, more of them would be vocal in my opinion, but thats why they get that 'perk' it keeps them in line.