Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just now, shadowmoon said:

I was thinking the other night if I could get half the population to give me just £1 each I could hire the SAGE group & turn them loose against the government.

Yep. Money talks. All these medical whores go to the highest bidder. Unfortunately right now, that's Bill Gates. But they would all turn on him in a second if you offered a higher price.

These are medical whores. Nothing more. Never forget that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alexa said:

A Zombie Apocalypse, maybe. 

I was at the cash machine this morning & this heavily masked women in front of me was wiping the ATM with a piece of toilet paper she had, only to put it back in her pocket.:classic_rolleyes:

Yep. I've seen that too. It's a circus with plenty of clowns and freaks.

Since the military power stacked against us is relevant to this topic then perhaps the notion that things exist out there with power to vaporize any or all military potential becomes a thing to ponder. The way I see it and based on the numbers of testimonials if only a fraction of a percent of them are true then covid has other players watching, observing. Which makes me wonder what variable in their formula must be satisfied for them to neutralize the threats and show themselves. Reports say they pretty much observed the second world war and did nothing. If they exist what is their interest in this swindle if any?

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

This just came across my desk, so to speak. Oh god, this should be hilarious! 😄😄😄 The mainstream 'analysis' of the 'covid' 'variants'. Get you popcorn ready:

34 secs in, couldn't watch any more 🤢

22 minutes ago, DarianF said:

20210312adf8595729_0107.t604af263.m1200.

Operation COVID-19 Assist: Able Seaman Medics Aaron Jones (left) and Riley Hansen (right), part of an ADF Vaccine Delivery Team, sit with Montfort Adams at Jonathan Rogers GC House in Nowra, New South Wales. Photo: Trooper Jarrod McAneney. https://news.defence.gov.au/national/latest-updates-operation-covid-19-assist-mon-03152021-1500

That "old man" is definitely somebody wearing a mask.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Yep. I've seen that too. It's a circus with plenty of clowns and freaks.

I've find it all so surreal, people take the manky mask out of their pocket, hold it their hand, put it on thier face, then touch it repeatedly, then when the coast is clear, they return the moist manky rag to their pockets...ready to repeat it all again at the next Mask checkpoint (whilst the bacteria etc feast and multiply on what ever was projected into the mask from the gob and nose, and kept nice and warm in the pockets). How the hell is that sanitary? Then those same hands touch lots of surfaces... i just loose the will to live how so many have been duped. I see folks with the same mask day after day and I bet you they don't wash those rags everyday at 60c+ (bad for carbon footprint innit) to kill the bugs either.

5 minutes ago, GSM said:

On the legalisation of weed, I think there missing a point, the ancients used weed in medicines and supposedly it worked quite well for ailments. Big pharmaceutical company's pushed for it not to be used so synthetics could be pushed for profit instead. If they make it legal, they will be the ones to grow it pumping in all sorts of chemicals to maximise profit which will actually end up harming the body long term and most likely in short term. But I expect they won't allow it for use in medicines as the opioids produce far more in terms of profit. The way it should be used is not what they'll do with it. They will only use it to dumb down and subdue the population so it offers no opposition. 

I heard that the pulp and paper barons like the big newspapers owned large tracts of lumber and felt threatened by cannabis based papers. Cannabis was frightening to certain energy monopolists and textile industries. Cannabis was a decent fuel, you could live off the seeds and its oils and you can make longlasting paper and clothing. Henry Ford had developed cannabis based plastics stronger than steel. Cannabis was stepping on a lot of well heeled toes. Its prohibition, just in it's industrialization potential (which is still underdeveloped) could solve many environmental and energy issues. Large scale seed production makes a very cheap fuel.

1 minute ago, sarbloh said:

I've find it all so surreal, people take the manky mask out of their pocket, hold it their hand, put it on thier face, then touch it repeatedly, then when the coast is clear, they return the moist manky rag to their pockets...ready to repeat it all again at the next Mask checkpoint (whilst the bacteria etc feast and multiply on what ever was projected into the mask from the gob and nose, and kept nice and warm in the pockets). How the hell is that sanitary? Then those same hands touch lots of surfaces... i just loose the will to live how so many have been duped. I see folks with the same mask day after day and I bet you they don't wash those rags everyday at 60c+ (bad for carbon footprint innit) to kill the bugs either.

I've seen so much idiotic behavior since all this started, I've lost track of it all. And with that, I've lost almost complete faith in humanity, watching all the daily virtue signalling and stupidity.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

They would say, "well he's safe now; he's vaccinated." 🤣

Oh yeah, I forgot "mask" has a different meaning these days. 😀

I meant a prosthetic face covering so it's probably somebody well known (and young) pretending to be an old man.

4 minutes ago, sarbloh said:

I struggle to understand how people can be so stupid with the whole mask thing but then the same can be said about a number of things. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, alexa said:

A Zombie Apocalypse, maybe. 

I was at the cash machine this morning & this heavily masked women in front of me was wiping the ATM with a piece of toilet paper she had, only to put it back in her pocket.:classic_rolleyes:

They're weird aren't they. They can't even justify their bizzare behaviour either. People's mentality has gone to shit, but we knew this about large swathes of the population having shit for brains. 

Edited by Morpheus

I was thinking, the cabal must be quite bored with how easy it has been to do all this. They've worked on it for millennia and the plebs have just gone along with it. Everything they've made the plebs do...they do. Very little resistance, its just going as planned. Maybe their hubris might get them, but I'm not certain, the pleb mind is too invested in this nonsense now, no matter what the evidence they just nod along. If I was in the cabal, I might think that the plebs deserve to die because they put up so little resistance. 

13 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I heard that the pulp and paper barons like the big newspapers owned large tracts of lumber and felt threatened by cannabis based papers. Cannabis was frightening to certain energy monopolists and textile industries. Cannabis was a decent fuel, you could live off the seeds and its oils and you can make longlasting paper and clothing. Henry Ford had developed cannabis based plastics stronger than steel. Cannabis was stepping on a lot of well heeled toes. Its prohibition, just in it's industrialization potential (which is still underdeveloped) could solve many environmental and energy issues. Large scale seed production makes a very cheap fuel.

Sounds like there is many uses to it, shame all you hear is about people being stoned.

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I struggle to understand how people can be so stupid with the whole mask thing but then the same can be said about a number of things. 

Stupid people before all this never bothered me. I was like, well if you want to be stupid I don't care. That's your choice. Now, however, the problem is the actions of idiots are DIRECTLY impacting our lives. This is where it becomes a problem. For example, these idiots reporting us to the police when they see us having friends over at our house or leaving our front yard without a mask on. This is where it crosses the line and stupidity becomes a threat to society.

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic