Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

So it's been exactly a year now. Around this area it is full of terrified cowards. As usual I'm the only one not wearing the mask in the shop, and as I'm walking back, people avoided and "letting me go". They have been trained perfectly. 

I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for these people anymore. It's literally like They Live only worse because there are more skull people than people 😂

I am having one of those days where I completely HATE them all for being such absolute cringing cowards. 😬

14 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

I cant get my head around the legalisation of marijuana either. Other the the obvious additional revenue stream. All the tori back benchers have positioned them selves perfectly when it happens. I for one am keeping an eagle eye on proceedings, as Pharmacists will be the ones who are allowed to grow and distribute marijuana.

Las Vegas upon recently had barred weed as isnt conducive to loose wallets as say alcohol. Weed smokers are generally more aware of their ssurroundings so would be less likely to gamble big and let's me honest a bit lazy, so would gamble less.

Plus I always assumed weed smokers to know the score more than average sheep. So from this view point I dont see why they would want more awake people. Unless they think they've won and dont give a damn how many wake up now.

They will grow some mutant ninja GMO huana, add some carcinogens like they do with cigars and ta da! :D :(

Just now, shadowmoon said:

Last week Australia couldn't get any vaccines, how the lies/story changes without anyone barely noticing.

It's funny. You watch the media report, and it's not about the military injecting people (this is just not mentioned and accepted as normal). It's just part of the natural flow of things. i.e. Normalizing the military injecting people. They are all nice a friendly now. But wait till they get the orders to make it mandatory and are standing there with their assault rifles. Then we will see what this is truly all about.

Not sure if I have already this here. This vaccine passport seems to be a backdoor way to bring about open borders. They start with centralising the border controls in to international unified mechanism and then they are in a position to control international borders and eventually when the time is right they end all national border restrictions across the world. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

It's funny. You watch the media report, and it's not about the military injecting people (this is just not mentioned and accepted as normal). It's just part of the natural flow of things. i.e. Normalizing the military injecting people. They are all nice a friendly now. But wait till they get the orders to make it mandatory and are standing there with their assault rifles. Then we will see what this is truly all about.

smiling as they shoot you..

Just now, shadowmoon said:

smiling as they shoot you..

Yep. Oh and by the way a few months ago, on the David Icke Dot Connector podcast, when they were talking about the changes in the UK to the human medicines regulations to expand the vaccination workforce, Gareth Icke specifically called this. He said this will include the military. So UK, watch out.

Just now, DarianF said:

Yep. Oh and by the way a few months ago, on the David Icke Dot Connector podcast, when they were talking about the changes in the UK to the human medicines regulations to expand the vaccination workforce, Gareth Icke specifically called this. He said this will include the military. So UK, watch out.

I remember the military in the streets last year in liverpool, its a small step now to them going door to door.

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

But wait till they get the orders to make it mandatory and are standing there with their assault rifles. Then we will see what this is truly all about.

That would be the start of next year. When autumn starts the media will once again come alive with some variant script and spam that until they can sell a level six pandemic to the UN and they become the world government. The threat will be packaged such as it inspires the kind of fear that makes the masses applaud mass incarceration and murder of the non compliant. All that is missing thus far is the level of fear...primal fear. Everything, political unrest, shortages in food chain, pandemic measures and their severity will be scapegoated down to the non compliant. As they dispose of the non compliant they synchronize this process with easing of restrictions and tidbits of freedom. And life will go on.

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

That would be the start of next year. When autumn starts the media will once again come alive with some variant script and spam that until they can sell a level six pandemic to the UN and they become the world government. The threat will be packaged such as it inspires the kind of fear that makes the masses applaud mass incarceration and murder of the non compliant. All that is missing thus far is the level of fear...primal fear. Everything, political unrest, shortages in food chain, pandemic measures and their severity will be scapegoated down to the non compliant. As they dispose of the non compliant they synchronize this process with easing of restrictions and tidbits of freedom. And life will go on.

Perfectly stated. Nothing to add.

5 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I remember the military in the streets last year in liverpool, its a small step now to them going door to door.

It was inevitable that without serious wars to fight, the military would instead be turned loose on the civilian population.

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

It was inevitable that without serious wars to fight, the military would instead be turned loose on the civilian population.

I was thinking the other night if I could get half the population to give me just £1 each I could hire the SAGE group & turn them loose against the government.

53 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Anyone got any ideas of what might be next?

A Zombie Apocalypse, maybe. 

I was at the cash machine this morning & this heavily masked women in front of me was wiping the ATM with a piece of toilet paper she had, only to put it back in her pocket.:classic_rolleyes:

• Haha 2

On the legalisation of weed, I think there missing a point, the ancients used weed in medicines and supposedly it worked quite well for ailments. Big pharmaceutical company's pushed for it not to be used so synthetics could be pushed for profit instead. If they make it legal, they will be the ones to grow it pumping in all sorts of chemicals to maximise profit which will actually end up harming the body long term and most likely in short term. But I expect they won't allow it for use in medicines as the opioids produce far more in terms of profit. The way it should be used is not what they'll do with it. They will only use it to dumb down and subdue the population so it offers no opposition. 

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic