Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, shadowmoon said:

 smiling as they shoot you..

 

Yep. Oh and by the way a few months ago, on the David Icke Dot Connector podcast, when they were talking about the changes in the UK to the human medicines regulations to expand the vaccination workforce, Gareth Icke specifically called this. He said this will include the military. So UK, watch out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

 

Yep. Oh and by the way a few months ago, on the David Icke Dot Connector podcast, when they were talking about the changes in the UK to the human medicines regulations to expand the vaccination workforce, Gareth Icke specifically called this. He said this will include the military. So UK, watch out.

 

I remember the military in the streets last year in liverpool, its a small step now to them going door to door.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

But wait till they get the orders to make it mandatory and are standing there with their assault rifles. Then we will see what this is truly all about.

That would be the start of next year. When autumn starts the media will once again come alive with some variant script and spam that until they can sell a level six pandemic to the UN and they become the world government. The threat will be packaged such as it inspires the kind of fear that makes the masses applaud mass incarceration and murder of the non compliant. All that is missing thus far is the level of fear...primal fear. Everything, political unrest, shortages in food chain, pandemic measures and their severity will be scapegoated down to the non compliant. As they dispose of the non compliant they synchronize this process with easing of restrictions and tidbits of freedom. And life will go on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

That would be the start of next year. When autumn starts the media will once again come alive with some variant script and spam that until they can sell a level six pandemic to the UN and they become the world government. The threat will be packaged such as it inspires the kind of fear that makes the masses applaud mass incarceration and murder of the non compliant. All that is missing thus far is the level of fear...primal fear. Everything, political unrest, shortages in food chain, pandemic measures and their severity will be scapegoated down to the non compliant. As they dispose of the non compliant they synchronize this process with easing of restrictions and tidbits of freedom. And life will go on.

 

Perfectly stated. Nothing to add.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

I remember the military in the streets last year in liverpool, its a small step now to them going door to door.

 

It was inevitable that without serious wars to fight, the military would instead be turned loose on the civilian population.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

It was inevitable that without serious wars to fight, the military would instead be turned loose on the civilian population.

 

I was thinking the other night if I could get half the population to give me just £1 each I could hire the SAGE group & turn them loose against the government.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Anyone got any ideas of what might be next?

 

A Zombie Apocalypse, maybe. 

I was at the cash machine this morning & this heavily masked women in front of me was wiping the ATM with a piece of toilet paper she had, only to put it back in her pocket.:classic_rolleyes:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On the legalisation of weed, I think there missing a point, the ancients used weed in medicines and supposedly it worked quite well for ailments. Big pharmaceutical company's pushed for it not to be used so synthetics could be pushed for profit instead. If they make it legal, they will be the ones to grow it pumping in all sorts of chemicals to maximise profit which will actually end up harming the body long term and most likely in short term. But I expect they won't allow it for use in medicines as the opioids produce far more in terms of profit. The way it should be used is not what they'll do with it. They will only use it to dumb down and subdue the population so it offers no opposition. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, shadowmoon said:

 

I was thinking the other night if I could get half the population to give me just £1 each I could hire the SAGE group & turn them loose against the government.

 

 

Yep. Money talks. All these medical whores go to the highest bidder. Unfortunately right now, that's Bill Gates. But they would all turn on him in a second if you offered a higher price.

 

These are medical whores. Nothing more. Never forget that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, alexa said:

 

A Zombie Apocalypse, maybe. 

I was at the cash machine this morning & this heavily masked women in front of me was wiping the ATM with a piece of toilet paper she had, only to put it back in her pocket.:classic_rolleyes:

 

Yep. I've seen that too. It's a circus with plenty of clowns and freaks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since the military power stacked against us is relevant to this topic then perhaps the notion that things exist out there with power to vaporize any or all military potential becomes a thing to ponder. The way I see it and based on the numbers of testimonials if only a fraction of a percent of them are true then covid has other players watching, observing. Which makes me wonder what variable in their formula must be satisfied for them to neutralize the threats and show themselves. Reports say they pretty much observed the second world war and did nothing. If they exist what is their interest in this swindle if any?

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

This just came across my desk, so to speak. Oh god, this should be hilarious! 😄😄😄 The mainstream 'analysis' of the 'covid' 'variants'. Get you popcorn ready:

 

 

 

34 secs in, couldn't watch any more 🤢

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, DarianF said:

20210312adf8595729_0107.t604af263.m1200.

 

Operation COVID-19 Assist: Able Seaman Medics Aaron Jones (left) and Riley Hansen (right), part of an ADF Vaccine Delivery Team, sit with Montfort Adams at Jonathan Rogers GC House in Nowra, New South Wales. Photo: Trooper Jarrod McAneney. https://news.defence.gov.au/national/latest-updates-operation-covid-19-assist-mon-03152021-1500

That "old man" is definitely somebody wearing a mask.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Yep. I've seen that too. It's a circus with plenty of clowns and freaks.

I've find it all so surreal, people take the manky mask out of their pocket, hold it their hand, put it on thier face, then touch it repeatedly, then when the coast is clear, they return the moist manky rag to their pockets...ready to repeat it all again at the next Mask checkpoint (whilst the bacteria etc feast and multiply on what ever was projected into the mask from the gob and nose, and kept nice and warm in the pockets). How the hell is that sanitary? Then those same hands touch lots of surfaces... i just loose the will to live how so many have been duped. I see folks with the same mask day after day and I bet you they don't wash those rags everyday at 60c+ (bad for carbon footprint innit) to kill the bugs either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, GSM said:

On the legalisation of weed, I think there missing a point, the ancients used weed in medicines and supposedly it worked quite well for ailments. Big pharmaceutical company's pushed for it not to be used so synthetics could be pushed for profit instead. If they make it legal, they will be the ones to grow it pumping in all sorts of chemicals to maximise profit which will actually end up harming the body long term and most likely in short term. But I expect they won't allow it for use in medicines as the opioids produce far more in terms of profit. The way it should be used is not what they'll do with it. They will only use it to dumb down and subdue the population so it offers no opposition. 

I heard that the pulp and paper barons like the big newspapers owned large tracts of lumber and felt threatened by cannabis based papers. Cannabis was frightening to certain energy monopolists and textile industries. Cannabis was a decent fuel, you could live off the seeds and its oils and you can make longlasting paper and clothing. Henry Ford had developed cannabis based plastics stronger than steel. Cannabis was stepping on a lot of well heeled toes. Its prohibition, just in it's industrialization potential (which is still underdeveloped) could solve many environmental and energy issues. Large scale seed production makes a very cheap fuel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sarbloh said:

I've find it all so surreal, people take the manky mask out of their pocket, hold it their hand, put it on thier face, then touch it repeatedly, then when the coast is clear, they return the moist manky rag to their pockets...ready to repeat it all again at the next Mask checkpoint (whilst the bacteria etc feast and multiply on what ever was projected into the mask from the gob and nose, and kept nice and warm in the pockets). How the hell is that sanitary? Then those same hands touch lots of surfaces... i just loose the will to live how so many have been duped. I see folks with the same mask day after day and I bet you they don't wash those rags everyday at 60c+ (bad for carbon footprint innit) to kill the bugs either.

 

I've seen so much idiotic behavior since all this started, I've lost track of it all. And with that, I've lost almost complete faith in humanity, watching all the daily virtue signalling and stupidity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

They would say, "well he's safe now; he's vaccinated." 🤣

Oh yeah, I forgot "mask" has a different meaning these days. 😀

 

I meant a prosthetic face covering so it's probably somebody well known (and young) pretending to be an old man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sarbloh said:

I've find it all so surreal, people take the manky mask out of their pocket, hold it their hand, put it on thier face, then touch it repeatedly, then when the coast is clear, they return the moist manky rag to their pockets...ready to repeat it all again at the next Mask checkpoint (whilst the bacteria etc feast and multiply on what ever was projected into the mask from the gob and nose, and kept nice and warm in the pockets). How the hell is that sanitary? Then those same hands touch lots of surfaces... i just loose the will to live how so many have been duped. I see folks with the same mask day after day and I bet you they don't wash those rags everyday at 60c+ (bad for carbon footprint innit) to kill the bugs either.

 

I struggle to understand how people can be so stupid with the whole mask thing but then the same can be said about a number of things. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...