Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

14 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

if we can all dl the archives...save it for the future

Multiple archives better than one I guess. It's easier for the enemy to attack a single, centralized archive than thousands of private ones.

• Like 1
  • Replies 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Note this one:

https://news.sky.com/story/new-covid-cases-and-deaths-fall-as-number-of-people-vaccinated-hits-23-6m-12244923

Exactly as David Icke predicted months and months ago. They will cycle down the PCR test right on cue, hence dropping 'case' numbers, then proclaim it is the vaccine's effectiveness.

At what point are people going to start asking why they have not got their freedoms back despite being jabbed and masked up I wonder.  I don’t want to get too much into these numbers but 23 (2 divided by 3) is 0.666 and the number given is 23.6. 

if it’s that effective then let’s all get back to normal.  Of course we know the other side of it (with increased care home death rates and those being vaxxed passed off as covid deaths without autopsy) but for those who don’t surely they’re going to start asking. 

18 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

how are we all doing......hope all are coping ok in this fuckin madness........

Yeah mate. Living the freedom dream. Riding the liberty train. 🤣

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

The answer from the Met Plod about their violence is that the pandemic is not over and it's still not safe.  Which is very cheeky from the police often when they sit together and drive around in their cars and vans, including riot vans without masks on or masks pushed below their chins. Not to mention the police in London were not wearing masks during the first lockdown, when other European police forces had been wearing them from the start. The statement given by the police could be from some 1980's futuristic dystopian sci-fi film.

This look/expression screams 'I have absolutely no confidence that people are going to believe the crap coming out of my mouth'. 

Screenshot_20210314_161806.jpg

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Liberty said:

At what point are people going to start asking why they have not got their freedoms back despite being jabbed and masked up I wonder.  I don’t want to get too much into these numbers but 23 (2 divided by 3) is 0.666 and the number given is 23.6. 

if it’s that effective then let’s all get back to normal.  Of course we know the other side of it (with increased care home death rates and those being vaxxed passed off as covid deaths without autopsy) but for those who don’t surely they’re going to start asking. 

Peter Hitchens. Are you reading this? You were suckered mate.

1 minute ago, Saved said:

This look/expression screams 'I have absolutely no confidence that people are going to believe the crap coming out of my mouth'. 

Screenshot_20210314_161806.jpg

Dark, vacant psychopathic eyes. This is a demon.

A factor that is totally ignored, deliberately so, in the world of vaccines, chemicals etc is that are usually tested in isolation to any other chemicals that will almost certainly be present in the finished product, whether that's a sofa or a human being. But these other chemicals can often reverse the effect of the target chemical or in combination be highly toxic. For example, last Sept, the European Food Standards Authority released a report (link below) that shows, amongst other things, that PFAS chemicals (often found in drinking water) are at high levels in all of us can reduce the effect of vaccination. These findings were echoed in other studies, including a US report in 2017 and a study of children in the Faroe Islands. Animal studies also show these chemicals cause a reduction in vaccine effectiveness.

"Consistent findings from observational studies in other study populations provide further support for an adverse association between several PFASs and vaccination response in children and adolescents"

Which perhaps raises a question about government claims that the only way to rid ourselves of covid-19 is via a vaccine. 

https://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/news/pfas-food-efsa-assesses-risks-and-sets-tolerable-intake

Just now, Dekka said:

A factor that is totally ignored, deliberately so, in the world of vaccines, chemicals etc is that are usually tested in isolation to any other chemicals that will almost certainly be present in the finished product, whether that's a sofa or a human being. But these other chemicals can often reverse the effect of the target chemical or in combination be highly toxic. For example, last Sept, the European Food Standards Authority released a report (link below) that shows, amongst other things, that PFAS chemicals (often found in drinking water) are at high levels in all of us can reduce the effect of vaccination. These findings were echoed in other studies, including a US report in 2017 and a study of children in the Faroe Islands. Animal studies also show these chemicals cause a reduction in vaccine effectiveness.

"Consistent findings from observational studies in other study populations provide further support for an adverse association between several PFASs and vaccination response in children and adolescents"

Which perhaps raises a question about government claims that the only way to rid ourselves of covid-19 is via a vaccine. 

https://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/news/pfas-food-efsa-assesses-risks-and-sets-tolerable-intake

And this effect will almost certainly be true for other common chemicals in our systems such as flame retardant chemicals from sofas, mattresses, carpets etc, the brominated variety of which are in the same family as PFAS (e.g. Teflon).

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

You're absolutely correct, I think Sarah Everard is simply a computer generated image. She didn't exist as a real person....this Psyop is designed to build mistrust between men and women, and also for the public to lose faith in the police....very similar to the George Floyd hoax.

https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I can't seem to find one mention of the NZ rollout in the mainstream press here - apart from brief articles when it arrived saying they're jabbing the quarantine workers and maybe starting with the poor brown people in South Aucks..nadda since, its like its not happening.

Infact, I just looked across the biggest three national online news sites - NOT ONE ARTICLE ABOUT COVID AT ALL!!!!!!!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/

1597112584_Screenshot2021-03-15044003-min(1).png.ef1f7bd1e44c960142e5c71b5c286c93.png

1628430529_Screenshot2021-03-15043749-min.png.64186d13a5794c4dedfdee7b344dd2c7.png

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/

809881872_Screenshot2021-03-15043812-min.png.397bf0e33a45e8a71a929c5c87338be6.png

1176200043_Screenshot2021-03-15043838-min.png.32ad88645f8d1956837994220aca6141.png

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home.html

306560669_Screenshot2021-03-15044131-min.png.99288be264a9ecfe1239370d4930872d.png

344142406_Screenshot2021-03-15044205-min.png.9380812451e4ea580c5607d8c5aa78d3.png

Not sure why they're rolling out the Antikythera machine story again. It's not new discovery. 🤔

how do we think this is all gunna play out in the end.........do we think this will get over turned........

im like a fucking yoyo at the minute......i watch all this stuff...uk column and other various sources and everything some of you guys share, n ur all incredible at finding various parts of the agenda.......

the evidence is so fucking vast... a court room would drowned in it......n nothing seems to be said......

i personally think we are past the point of no return........alot of the elites like the royals for example have lied stating theyv had the vax.......how could it get over turned....the system n everything in it.

just the evidence........is astounding....... people are having the vaccine....how can they not know that it doesnt stop them catching and/or spreading, how can they not know that masks negatively impact health, how can they not know that the last thing you need to do is shuv a long fucking stick in your nose....................i just find it all incredible.......the celebs....the news anchors.....the radio hosts........all these people.........could you ever trust people again.....honestly if this got over turned by some fuckin miracle...my goal would be to move as far away from every body and become as self sufficient as possible because these bastards are not worthy.......the old days  of shields and swords...get us in a field. 

the police are armed with 24/7 surveillance and a biased judge..........every fucking politician, that doesnt have a say...still tow the line n think about their careers its fuckin crazy..... Yvette Cooper comes from featherstone just down the road from....its as rough as fuck, hard people, mining town, community, iv got some good memories of old friends from this place......where is she speaking out...........at some point these people have to wake up...old ladies getting beaten up, children getting discriminated against.........the WHO has deleted natural immunity from it page apparently.......

im just incredibly astounded at the complete lack of courage......im honestly speechless........amazed........

i come on here and see the same names and we all have an affiliate with each other, we are all in this together...i talk to people (you call sheeple) and say the basic of things...like ''they should leave the fuckin kids alone''...n i dont get any sort of response....not any sort of response.............. i watch grown men attacking young girls at a fuckin funeral vigil.......wheres the horror, wheres the public outcry, where the mainstream people outing and shaming.............piers morgan comments on a royal interview and a petition to get him sack multiplies in the thousands in minutes, a petition to stop vaccine passports struggles to reach the requirements....i know censorship plays its part.........

i sent my uncle robert some bits by email friday, the figures and a breakdown of some of the bollocks, i forgot to use my proton mail...sent it via gmail.......he didnt get it...i sent it 3 times just to see if its possible after that, they are intercepting emails....... sent with proton n he got it straight away.

THE ODDS ARE STACKED SO FUCKIN HIGH

the only hope is us the people, and these so called celebs, n people in the propaganda machine,we need people, we need numbers, we need politicians, we need celebs, we need each other, we need police officers, we need men, women and children, all races and creeds.

iv joined telegram and iv been added to a leeds group, and im gunna try n make it so every single weekend we are in a town center.we need people to wake up............because our space around us is getting smaller and smaller and smaller.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, mathewtwatson said:

iv joined telegram and iv been added to a leeds group, and im gunna try n make it so every single weekend we are in a town center.we need people to wake up............because our space around us is getting smaller and smaller and smaller.

Beware of infiltrators to any groups. Fkn rats everywhere. Watch your back and keep things tight. Don't ever let your inner core be penetrated. Speaking from experience.

2 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

how do we think this is all gunna play out in the end.........do we think this will get over turned........

im like a fucking yoyo at the minute......i watch all this stuff...uk column and other various sources and everything some of you guys share, n ur all incredible at finding various parts of the agenda.......

the evidence is so fucking vast... a court room would drowned in it......n nothing seems to be said......

i personally think we are past the point of no return........alot of the elites like the royals for example have lied stating theyv had the vax.......how could it get over turned....the system n everything in it.

just the evidence........is astounding....... people are having the vaccine....how can they not know that it doesnt stop them catching and/or spreading, how can they not know that masks negatively impact health, how can they not know that the last thing you need to do is shuv a long fucking stick in your nose....................i just find it all incredible.......the celebs....the news anchors.....the radio hosts........all these people.........could you ever trust people again.....honestly if this got over turned by some fuckin miracle...my goal would be to move as far away from every body and become as self sufficient as possible because these bastards are not worthy.......the old days  of shields and swords...get us in a field. 

the police are armed with 24/7 surveillance and a biased judge..........every fucking politician, that doesnt have a say...still tow the line n think about their careers its fuckin crazy..... Yvette Cooper comes from featherstone just down the road from....its as rough as fuck, hard people, mining town, community, iv got some good memories of old friends from this place......where is she speaking out...........at some point these people have to wake up...old ladies getting beaten up, children getting discriminated against.........the WHO has deleted natural immunity from it page apparently.......

im just incredibly astounded at the complete lack of courage......im honestly speechless........amazed........

i come on here and see the same names and we all have an affiliate with each other, we are all in this together...i talk to people (you call sheeple) and say the basic of things...like ''they should leave the fuckin kids alone''...n i dont get any sort of response....not any sort of response.............. i watch grown men attacking young girls at a fuckin funeral vigil.......wheres the horror, wheres the public outcry, where the mainstream people outing and shaming.............piers morgan comments on a royal interview and a petition to get him sack multiplies in the thousands in minutes, a petition to stop vaccine passports struggles to reach the requirements....i know censorship plays its part.........

i sent my uncle robert some bits by email friday, the figures and a breakdown of some of the bollocks, i forgot to use my proton mail...sent it via gmail.......he didnt get it...i sent it 3 times just to see if its possible after that, they are intercepting emails....... sent with proton n he got it straight away.

THE ODDS ARE STACKED SO FUCKIN HIGH

the only hope is us the people, and these so called celebs, n people in the propaganda machine,we need people, we need numbers, we need politicians, we need celebs, we need each other, we need police officers, we need men, women and children, all races and creeds.

flyers help. good luck mate. salute

planned.gif

11 minutes ago, thebk said:

well.....if its mistrusting a police officer.........i dont think the fake murder would be necessary...........

i think we need to be really careful.....because looking at every single thing as fake....................

infact every fucking thing is.................who knows.........what a mental fucking place we are in........

and he does exist mate, thats who bill gates will tranfer into when his times up

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

You're absolutely correct, I think Sarah Everard is simply a computer generated image. She didn't exist as a real person....this Psyop is designed to build mistrust between men and women, and also for the public to lose faith in the police....very similar to the George Floyd hoax.

Bloody hell - that’s reaching. Her twitter page was posted on here recently. Last tweet 2012/3. I suppose the account was faked seven years in advance of what we’re witnessing today? 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

flyers help. good luck mate. salute

planned.gif

im gunna use that..... print a load out.......very good...... thanks for that

and flyers fuck me iv done loads......

people just think.....another few month n itl all be over....theyv been saying this for a year...drives me nuts

"It is only through global feminist solidarity and mass mobilisation that we will succeed in making the radical changes necessary for making gender justice our new reality." https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2021/3/14/the-murder-of-sarah-everard-and-the-shadow-pandemic

The 'shadow pandemic'? What bullshit will they come up with next?

Okay let me guess the goal...

Covid = virus lockdowns

Carbon = climate lockdowns

Gender violence = Gender lockdown

It never ends

5 minutes ago, Clubsandwich said:

Bloody hell - that’s reaching. Her twitter page was posted on here recently. Last tweet 2012/3. I suppose the account was faked seven years in advance of what we’re witnessing today? 

iv just looked in the mirror.....and for fucks sake...im not real either....

think wel all say this when the moquitos get released for the rest of us

• Haha 1